Night Spot on 5th

Story Info
A white musician and black club owner make music.
2k words
4.48
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening, in a cool night spot on 5th; music was being made...

Maxwell's band was playing their last song. People always packed the place when Maxwell played. Angelic, the usually unbelievably busy club manager, was headed to her office to grab her nightly check-list when she noticed something. Maxwell looked so golden the way the lights hit his face in that moment. Like a light glow.

Among the stare's in the crowd, one person seemed to be staring the hardest. She was beautiful. A flawless face, overflowing chocolate and the sexiest curves put together on a female.

Maxwell strummed his guitar as he stared deeply in her eyes. Angelic just wouldn't look away. Other nights they'd past glances, but she wasn't turning her head as usual. Angelic didn't know what she was doing or why she was doing it. All she knew is that she couldn't take her eyes off of Maxwell's; and apparently, he was having the same problem. Maxwell closed his eyes tight. He'd missed the last cord and had to catch up with the rest of the band. Angelic took the break in eye contact as a chance to escape. She hurried backstage hoping to make it before the band cleared and they found themselves within each others company.

"Oh, Angelic, come see Maxwell's set. He's killin it tonight." Monica said, standing in the stage wing, watching the band. She was crushing hard on Maxwell, had been ever since she'd started here 2 months ago. She told me they hung out once but he didn't try anything. Didn't even respond much to her advances.

"Oh, I-I have to get these paperwork set out, for-got to do it earlier. I saw some. Was good!"

Angelic made her way to the back room and shut the door. A moment to collect herself. Figure out what that just was.

Maxwell opened his eyes to cheers from the crowd. What's normally a rush of the senses when the audience cheers, was a crowd scan, as he tried to find Angelic. Once it was clear that she wasn't anywhere visible, he joined in the band as they bowed for the end of their set.

The club had been closed for 16 minutes. Only a few staff members were left. Angelic had found enough paperwork to last her the last hour of work. Most of the crowd had left after the band had finished.

Angelic came out to the bar and turned a stool towards her body to hop on it.

"Carl, Gin & Tonic if you please sir." She asked the bartender as he finished polishing a wine glass.

"I got you babe."

Maxwell turned his head, just as Angelic lifted her gaze. They locked eyes immediately.

"Oh," Angelic grunted, without even being able to control it.

Maxwell smirked, but subtly tried to hide it from Angelic.

He decided to just jump in with both feet.

"You're funny."

Carl slid Angelic's drink in front of her. She said thanks and took a sip right away, before uttering. "Why's that?"

"You're just always...running."

"I work a lot, here. It's a hefty job. Always something to do"

He took the last sip of his beer.

"Yea," He signals carl, "What I owe ya?"

He turns to Angelic, "You gotta take little breaks in life. Cant spend it rushing. Take breaks so you can appreciate the 'music'."

Angelic smiles slightly, then takes another sip of her drink.

Maxwell paid his bill and tipped Carl. He stands up and stretches. A little bit of his stomach was revealed. Angelic could see his abs flex.

She looked away slowly.

"Oh, Randy said that I had a few checks in the office."

"Oh that's right. Come on, I'm going that way."

Maxwell throws his guitar case over his back and followed Angelic. By now, there was about 4 people finishing up the clean up work.

"Angelic I'm going after this."

"That's fine, just lock the front." Angelic turned her head and said as she continued down the hall. Her voice carried past Maxwell as they walked, and he smirked because her voice seemed to carry like a singers.

"Got it." A young woman said, as she picked up her keys.

Angelic opened the door to a room with urban decor. Maxwell took a seat in the chair in front of the desk. Angelic rounded the desk and turned to the Oak shelving unit behind it. She had to lift on her tippy toes a little and her skirt lifted, making her ass bounce a little. Maxwell's eyes had passed her just as it jiggled, making him stop and focus on the view.

He'd never been with a black girl, never really had the opportunity even; but something about this girl hypnotized him. He'd wanted girls before, but not quite like this. Angelic had his every sense at attention.

Angelic grabbed the two checks that had Maxwell's name on them.

She started to walk around the desk; Maxwell, swiftly got up to meet her halfway. The brown stubble on his face seemed to kind of turn blond in some of the office lighting. Angelic stared again. Maxwell noticed.

"Your blond." She chuckled.

"A little, yes." He chuckled along with her.

Angelic just nodded.

"And I see that your eyes are brown." He said looking in them, before taking a seat on the side of the desk.

"I noticed when, I looked in them from stage tonight."

Angelic caught his gaze and held it.

"Maxwell, I,"

"What is it about you?"

Angelic stepped closer without a word.

Maxwell stood up over her. Angelic's breathing was heavy. Her breast rose and fell to the rhythm of it.

Maxwell looked down into her eyes. Without a second thought, he brought his lips down onto hers at the same time his hand slid around her waist. His hand was able to rest gingerly on her round ass.

Angelic moaned into Maxwell's mouth. His tongue caught it and swept lightly through her mouth again. Angelic's hand rested on Maxwell's chest; after another minute her hand made its way around his neck and through his hair as he continued to kiss her.

Maxwell's other hand caressed her back as the one from her waist slowly moved down to her ass. Maxwell pulled Angelic closer, she rested between his legs. She could feel Maxwell's dick. It was getting stiffer with each second, she was pressed against it.

"Mmmph." Angelic grunted. Maxwell paused.

He didn't say a word. Just held himself against her body. Her breathing continued.

"...the door..." She whispered.

He let Angelic go. She looked up at him; the moonlight making his whole face glow.

Her eyes caught with his. Was magic happening? Some sort of mysterious magnetic connection being made in those moments that they couldn't part pupils.

Without a blink, Angelic turns and exits the room.

As she got further from him, she started to come down off her insatiable high. By now, only Carl was left at the nightclub.

He looked up as Angelic passed.

"Hey, ready?"

"Um, go-go ahead I'm right behind, just gotta finish one more thing."

"Okie, dokie. Goodnight my'lady."

"Night Carl," Angelic said, closing and locking the door behind him.

Angelic paused at the door, letting the breath she'd been holding, go. She panted slowly.

After a few seconds, her heart rate had slowed. Two hands began caressing her back; worked up to her shoulders. She felt the stubble of Maxwell's 5 o'clock shadow against her neck, as he brushed his face past her chin and placed a kiss at the top of her shoulder. His hands slowly climbed up her stomach and cupped her soft c-cups. Her nipples stiffened instantly. He squeezed, then let go; let his palm roll over her nipples, enticing little jolts of orgasmic preview.

Angelic was getting more moist by the second. Maxwell's stiff dick pressed against her buttocks. She slowly swayed her booty from side to side; massaging Maxwell.

He tensed up. Groaned deep. She'd already turned him on, now he was just being teased.

Angelic turned her head; Maxwell lifted his head to look at her. One second. Just one, and they were back to swapping tongue techniques in the best way. Maxwell let his hand drift down past Angelic's ass and right under the hem of her white skirt. His hand then softly yet securely gripped the crease where the top of her thigh and bottom of her cheek met.

Angelic found herself leaving the ground as Maxwell lifted her against the door. He quickly scooted closer to her so that she could rest her body on him.

Everything slowed down.

Maxwell took both hands and cupped Angelic's face. They looked at each other before he pulled her in and kissed her.

Angelic's hands slid down to Maxwell's pants; undid his black leather belt, the button, and zipper before reaching into his black briefs. He was so swollen she could barely touch her index finger to her thumb as she stroked her way from the base to the tip; with her eyes closed she could still make out that he was a big boy without even looking.

Still kissing, Maxwell moans, "Put me, in you." Then lightly licks the corner of her mouth.

Angelic quickly obeyed. Her hips naturally spread farther as her body welcomed something new.

Maxwell held her securely and used the door to assist him as he slowly and firmly stroked her insides with his tool.

Angelic held on to him for dear life. She gripped Maxwell's back, neck and head as he drove into her overandoverandoverandover again. She'd cum 3, no 4 times, to the second. 5. She couldnt stop, he was fucking her good. Real good for a white boy.

His white hands slipped into her hair and gripped her soft brown curls. He wasnt ever aggressive. Didnt even hurt her when he went harder.

Maxwell lifted Angelic's shirt and bra together. He let her titty fall completely out of her bra before he started to lick at her nipple. Was dark brown in the light coming from the window. He plucked it with his lips and teased with his teeth. Angelic came again. Maxwell's dick was drowning in her cum and he weakened every time she did it.

He didnt have a condom on. He'd have to pull out soon but it couldnt happen from this position, he wouldnt have enough time and would cum in her.

He switched breasts. She moaned uncontrollably. Maxwell put one hand on her back, turned, found the nearest thing to lay her on which was a nearby ottoman.

"Ut" a timid sound came from Angelic. Her eyes drank him in. They'd become disconnected. She wanted to ride.

He moved, she moved, he sat, she knelt. He looked at her as she grabbed his still throbbing cock, and inserted it into her mouth, sucked magnificently for the seconds before Maxwell whispered, "Angel, I can't..." the plea...

She got up, straddled his lap and let her pussy slide down his thickness. White boys with small dicks was a myth tonight. Angelic rolled her hips backandforth, up and down up. down.

Maxwell moaned deep. Bit his lip. Sucked and caressed Angelic's nipples, tried any distractions from the one thing he was about to do. His white skin melded into her black skin.

"I'm gon--nn-gonna,"

"Me too- shittttt--"

The sound of the body as it rains, filled the air. Airy grunts, moans, a squeal.

Maxwell's body shivered mercilessly. He'd clutched her as he reached his peak. Angelic came down off of hers and collapsed. His dick fell out of her as she fell. Milky cum dripped from the tip. Maxwell's eyes trailed from his penis to her eyes. She looked in his. An acknowledging look.

Maxwell gave that sexy smirk. Then crawled onto the carpeted floor with her. Gave a light peck to her nose and smiled. Her lips curled into a dimpled grin. She kissed him back. Their blended beautiful fusion all over them and the trail they'd made in the night spot on 5th.