Night Train

Story Info
Remembering a horny encounter.
3.3k words
4.46
25.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's only one good thing about getting a late train from London Waterloo -- you're pretty much guaranteed a seat. And after a bitch of a day at work, even a small victory like that was something. As he climbed into the carriage he registered that something was slightly unusual but his tired brain dismissed the though and focussed instead on getting comfortable before opening the ice-cold can of lager he'd just had time to purchase before boarding.

Two good swallows later and the conscious brain offered up the earlier subconscious observation -- this was one of the old style carriages. The train company had taken them out of commission two years ago but they emerged from mothballs occasionally if there was a problem with the newer rolling stock. These old carriages had seen service since the 1960s and had been a feature of his commuter life for many years. No wonder he hadn't immediately registered their presence: it was like travelling back in time. A smile started to spread across his face as he let the carriage and the rhythm of the train wind back the years to another late night journey from Waterloo.....

He'd been with Dianne for 18 months but unlike other women he'd been with, there was no cooling of those initial flames of passion that mark the start of a relationship. Being apart for most of the week ensured that they were hot for each other on an almost constant basis. Most of the time when they met they didn't even make it upstairs -- as Dianne used to joke to her friends, 'the second bang was the suitcase hitting the floor!' From the start their sex life had been intense, their drives equally compatible, and they used the time they were apart to imagine new ways to delight each other.

One summer evening they had met friends for a few drinks after work. They hadn't seen each other for nearly ten days and the tension was apparent to almost everyone in the pub. Smouldering looks, frequent physical contact, whispered promises of what was to come.... Their friends teased them knowingly when eventually the couple decided to leave, the urges becoming both too obvious and too great.

At that time in the middle of the week the train was predictably empty and they were able to settle themselves in a prized spot near one of the few opening windows. Grinning at each other like teenagers, they spoke of how much they'd missed each other over the past few days and how they were going to take each other to new peaks of sexual delight during the course of that night, almost competing over who was going to pleasure who more. This was a regular game of theirs, building the tension on the train or in the car on their way home so that the loving was even more frantic when they got back, a way of making Dianne so wet that if he wanted to he could thrust into her the moment the front door closed behind them. Tonight was no exception, with the alcohol and balmy summer night air doing nothing to decrease the heat that Dianne felt building in her pussy. A wave of sheer lust coursed through her body and he sensed it. The laughter died on his lips as he recognised the signs -- the flush of red at the base of her neck that always accompanied extreme arousal, the swell of her nipples, and the deep desire in her eyes reflecting that in his own..... He gazed intensely at her beautiful face, that oh-so-perfect mouth and moved forward for the kiss.

The moment their lips touched they were lost. No dam was going to contain this flood of passion. Soft, melting kisses would come later, when they held each other in the night, but for now the kisses were intense, born of longing, with their tongues writhing and their mouths pressed hard against each other in a way that was almost brutal. His hand slipped to her breast, his fingers releasing buttons on her shirt to allow him inside her bra. They both loved her breasts -- full, rounded, firm and so sensitive that she could sometimes orgasm just by having her nipples sucked. It was to one of those beautiful nipples that his fingers now moved, stroking and gently squeezing. Sometimes he would take an age stroking all round her neck, chest and tummy before getting to her breasts, which drove her crazy with desire. But not tonight. Feeling her nipples respond and swell almost immediately made both of them let out low moans of pleasure. Undoing the remaining buttons of her shirt, he reached around her back with his left hand to slip the catch of her bra and simultaneously freed both of her breasts. Pausing only to kiss her neck on the way down, he lowered his mouth to one straining nipple and began to use his tongue in just the way he knew she wanted -- swirls and flicking alternated with soft suction. Dianne's low moans confirmed his intuition and the finger pressure at the back of his neck suggested that she might cum quite quickly, even by her usual remarkable standards. He moved one hand to her other breast, cupping and squeezing it before offering a tongue-moistened finger tip to the nipple. He intensified the actions of his mouth and tongue, and was rewarded for his efforts two minutes later by Dianne reaching orgasm. Her body bucked in the seat and she hauled his head up to kiss him as the pleasure continued to ripple through her body.

As she came down from the high, Dianne gasped, with a mixture of reproach and astonishment, "You just made me cum on a train!"

Suddenly aware of her exposed breasts and their surroundings she made to cover up. Holding her hands to her sides he kissed her softly and responded "We're at least 30 minutes from the next stop and it looks like we have this whole carriage to ourselves. I think we should have a bit more fun!"

With that he slipped his hand up her skirt, gently stroking the inside of her smooth thighs, gradually working higher and higher until he reached the elastic of her knickers. The hot pulse in the pit of Dianne's stomach was starting to intensify again and though she tried to protest, she didn't sound convincing even to herself and when he used his hand firmly to part her thighs she didn't resist. Once he touched the lips of her pussy through the sheer material of her underwear, what little was left of her willpower retreated. Her legs fell open and she only registered him kneeling on the floor between them and lifting her skirt to her waist as a frustrating moment when his hand was no longer stroking her pussy. A few seconds later when his mouth covered her pussy and slowly exhaled hot breath, she ceased to hear even the noise of the train. She had no knowledge of the point where her knickers were finally surrendered, just a dim awareness on some level that the sensations in her pussy had intensified to a point where she could barely breathe. She'd always loved the way he went down on her but this was something else again. Later she wondered whether the vibrations of the train had added to the sensations pulsing through her clit but for now she knew only that she was approaching one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Full strokes of his tongue, running the whole length of her slit, were alternated with random patterns drawn softly on her clit just using the tip; then a deep tongue probe inside her before flicking her clit firmly from side to side. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, she felt his fingers start to tease the outside of her pussy. As they thrust in, pushing against the spot on the front wall where she liked the most pressure, Dianne came hard, the muscles of her pussy contracting so forcefully that his fingers were almost ejected, along with much of her wetness. She gasped, let out a strangled cry and almost doubled over with the intensity of it all, falling into his arms as he sat again beside her, his mouth planting soft kisses on hers.

But the fire inside her was not going to be quenched so easily. While Dianne had always quite liked the mild sense of being dominated that came with being mostly naked while he remained fully clothed, it was most definitely time to take back control. Subtly pressing back with her thigh against the hardness of his cock, Dianne slowly ran her hands down his chest and stomach until she reached his trousers. For a while she stroked the length of his cock through the fabric, knowing how much that turned him on, but her own need was too great and she deftly undid his belt before dealing with the button and easing down the zip. He wasted no time in raising his hips and in a single movement Dianne slid his trouser and boxers down to his ankles. Now he was hers....

Looking directly into his eyes she reached out with one hand to encompass his cock, savouring its heat and hardness, and then slowly licked her lips before lowering her mouth. Carefully working her tongue around the tip, she used her other hand to cup his balls. Tilting her head slightly to one side she was able to see his face and the look of intense sexual pleasure on it as he watched her working on his cock. At first it had unnerved her, the way he watched when she went down on him instead of closing his eyes, but she had quickly grown to love it almost as much as the sense of control that came with having his cock within her mouth. She never tired of discovering different things to do with her mouth and her tongue, varying the degree of suction, teasing the sensitive area around his fraenulum, taking him as deep as she could... Usually once Dianne had started a blowjob she would see it through all the way, as much for her pleasure as his because she loved doing it and she loved the feeling of him cumming in her mouth or all over her breasts. She also knew that she was bloody good at it, and she could feel from his response that he wouldn't be able to hold on for very long tonight. For a moment or two longer she savoured the feel and taste of him in her mouth before making up her mind that good as this might be, what she needed right now was the feel of his cock in her pussy.

Moving swiftly Dianne, knelt astride him, her knees on the seat either side of his thighs. Both of them gasped at the heat of the other as she lowered herself onto him, her pussy opening to the familiar feel of his hard cock. Dianne sank all the way down and paused, kissing him while savouring the sensation of him inside her, unsure whether the pulse she felt throbbing deep inside her was from his heartbeat or her own. Then they began to rock together, two lovers who had such a sure knowledge of each other's needs that they fell naturally into the rhythm that was just right for that precise moment. The sensation of his cock slipping slowly in and out of her, with the gentle pressure on her clit, meant once again that the butterfly sensation Dianne felt deep inside her began to spread -- a tingle, a glow that somehow began to flow out from her centre gradually reaching all of the extremities of her body. She clasped him to her as hard as she could and covered his mouth with hers as the contractions in her pussy reached the point where orgasm consumed her, the physical intensity combining with an emotional one to an extent that she almost blacked out.

As Dianne slowly opened her eyes again she was aware of two things. Firstly, he hadn't cum -- his cock was still hard and twitching inside her. Secondly he had a huge grin across his face and she couldn't fathom why.

She smiled back at him. "Darling, that was incredible but we have to focus on you. I don't think I can take any more just now so I'm going to finish you off in my mouth and swallow every last drop as your gorgeous cock explodes inside me."

He just grinned more broadly and replied "You have to trust me, honey, because I know what's best right now. I promise you that you have another orgasm inside you and that it'll be the biggest one yet. That last one made you feel satiated temporarily but I am going to show you something that will have you begging me to fuck you hard and not stop until your hot little cunt is cumming all over my cock again."

Whenever he started to talk dirty to her it heralded especially intense, frenetic sex. The look of sheer lust in his eyes seemed to back the claim he was making and despite herself she could feel her desire building; the swelling of her nipples and the motion of her lower body beginning to betray her stated position of wanting no more. He knew he'd won and he became more forceful, at the same time using a finger tip to begin sending bolts of pleasure through her clit.

"When I tell you to, I want you to change position so that you are still on top of me but facing away so that I can look at your gorgeous bum and cup your beautiful breasts. I will then start to fuck you but at my pace, not yours. At the same time, you will use your finger to play with your clit. And one last thing -- throughout all of this you will keep your eyes firmly closed until I tell you to open them."

He seemed to know instinctively when she was up for domination, often, like this time, before she even knew it herself. Moaning softly in anticipation of what was doubtless to come, she closed her eyes and began to comply, keeping her eyes closed and being guided by him until she was in the position he'd specified.

As he started to thrust slowly in and out of her, her pussy responded willingly and she sought to speed things up, hoping that there might be a penalty for disobeying his instructions. He saw through the ruse.

"Don't think I don't realise that you want me to smack your bum. You're not doing as I said but if I try to punish you by smacking you, you'll just enjoy it. I know how much you like that when we're in this position so instead I think I'll just slow down even more. AND I'll only allow you to stroke your clit at the same slow speed."

This was torture but he knew what he was doing. Any earlier thoughts of needing some rest were completely banished. Instead Dianne's pussy and clit were throbbing with anticipation. She needed a hard, filthy fuck: she knew it would happen eventually but first he would tease her to get her even more worked up. Her pussy was absolutely drenched and she could feel the hot liquid running down the slit and onto her clit -- slyly she used some of it to let her other fingers stroke across his balls as a more subtle way of getting him to give her what she wanted. Two could play at the teasing game!

"That's cheating!" he said, though making no move to stop her. "Just for that I'm going to turn you on even more by telling you one of your favourite fantasies! Hmmm, I wonder which to choose..."

That got her attention. Dianne loved his stories. Sometimes he'd tell them to her as foreplay and once she'd almost cum just listening to him without any physical contact, but she liked it best when he told her stories while he was inside her. Listening to the fantasies he wove intensified the feelings and made the sex explosive. And when she heard which of her favourites he had in mind this time, she almost came on the spot.

"Keep your eyes tight shut so you can picture this honey. We're exactly where we are now, on the train and I'm buried inside that hot, tight little hole of yours, feeling you fondle my balls while you play with your clit, wondering just how hard I'm going to be fucking your cunt when you finally cum and what it's going to feel like as my cock explodes inside you. Only now imagine that the noise from earlier attracted the attention of another couple who were in the next carriage. Imagine they walked through here in time to see you cumming on top of me just now, and that was why I was grinning at you. Then they watched you turn around, saw you slide back onto me and begin to finger your clit while I played with your breasts. Maybe they got so turned on watching you that she started to rub his cock through his trousers. Maybe they both found you and the show we were giving so horny that she started to suck him off and he started to finger her sopping wet pussy. And when that got too much, maybe he knelt down behind her and started to fuck her although neither of them was able to take their eyes off you the whole time, watching the pleasure on your face, admiring your amazing breasts, watching your gorgeous pussy getting fucked and your horny little finger playing with your clit in a desperate attempt to make yourself cum. All the time my cock would be getting faster and faster, pounding into your hot little cunt...like this!"

As he began to speed up she could feel the orgasm within her grasp, this was going to be soooo good! As always when they had raw sex and she got close to climax, she began to vent some of her passion verbally.

"Fuck me you bastard....fuck me hard now..... pleeeease fuck me! I want to cum, I want to cum so bad, I want your cock to cum in me. Keep talking to me, please keep talking!"

"Open your eyes!"

It took a second to register the command and another for the connections in her brain to make sense of the scene in front of her. On the bench seat across the aisle a naked woman was kneeling, facing them, her eyes glued to Dianne and a look of utter ecstasy across her face. Behind her a man was fucking her hard, clearly close to orgasm but, like his partner, focussed solely on Dianne.

As the other woman started to cum she gasped to Dianne, "It's you making me cum! You are so fucking horny and I love watching you get fucked!"

That was just too much. As her own man's tempo inside her hit maximum and she felt his balls begin to tighten, the thought of being watched caused wave after wave of contraction to hit Dianne's pussy. Letting out a long wail, she came hard, her spasming pussy drawing his cock right into her as she felt his cum spurting out hot and hard, spraying her insides. For several moments they just rested there, saying nothing, relishing the contact and the particular feeling of well being that comes with only really great sex.

"Guildford. This is Guildford. Change here for Wanborough, Ash and London Gatwick."

He woke from his reverie with a smile across his face and wondered if he should give Dianne a call tonight...