Night Visions

Story Info
She awakens her lover to fill a need.
881 words
4.5
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awake, something has stirred within my body. A sweet sensation of longing that has torn me from a deep and peaceful slumber to a state where I am just becoming aware of my passion and the dewy moistness between my legs. I turn to my side and my breast gently grazes my lover's back. I shudder with the contact. He is sleeping very soundly and I question the thought of waking him. I slowly trace the outline of my nipples as I run my hand down over the smoothness of my tummy. I need release, yet he needs his sleep.

As my hand moves lower, my breath quickens, and I turn my head toward to see if I have disturbed his sleep. He is still breathing that deep and even rhythm of sound sleep. My hand is now slowly tracing down the lower part of my tummy, over my pubic bone, pausing briefly to ruffle the dark red curls that lie there. My clit is engorged and swollen with the need my body feels, and I am wet and slick, ready for penetration. I want him but I know he has an early morning meeting and mustn't be disturbed.

My fingers begin to slowly massage the outside lips of my sweetness, as my other hand is circling my erect nipples. My hips arch, pressing my mound into the cup of my palm. I push my index finger into my wetness, allowing the heel of my hand to slowly and erotically massage my clit. My breath quickens and soon I forget the presence of the man beside me. I take my finger from inside myself, slowly run it up my body to my waiting mouth. Gently, I suck the juice from it. The taste causes a moan low in my throat and he shifts in the bed. I stiffen, not wanting to be caught. I feel as if I am doing something totally taboo.

He turns to his side, encircling my waist with his arm. I'm caught. I cannot continue without his knowledge, yet my body is screaming for release. I turn to face him, pressing my body into his. Slowly I run my tongue along his jawline, up to his ear. I whisper, "Baby, please, I need you." He is aware of my presence as I am of his, yet he is still in that space of time between dreamland and reality. I run my hand over his chest, tracing the outline of his lips with my finger before pressing my lips to his and whispering into his mouth, "Lover, wake up and fuck me." He responds with a moan and an erection. I feel it pushing into the silk of my stomach.

My mouth trails off his chin, down his neck, and across his chest. I flick at his nipples with the tip of my tongue. Slowly working my way south, I kiss and lick down the entire length of his body. As he turns to his back, his arm encloses me and pulls me atop him. I slide my body against his, working my way down to his erect cock. My hands encircle him and I take the head into my waiting mouth. He moans with the sweetness of it and he feels my mouth go to the base of his cock. He is touching the back of my throat with his hard cock and reveling in the glory of it. His hands push into my sleep tousled hair, holding the back of my head gently, as he sets the pace.

I feel a power like no other as I gently cradle his balls in my warm hand. I can make him feel pleasure like no other woman, and I delight in my knowledge. He worships my mouth with his cock, and I greedily lick up every drop of precum he offers me. When the pressure inside him can no longer be tolerated, he lifts me by the waist and impales himself into me. My back arches with the intensity of his cock inside me. My wetness has ran down my inner thigh, and I am sticky from my juices. He pulls me down for a passionate meeting of the lips, tasting himself on my tongue. His hands go down to my hips, pulling me onto him. He thrusts hungrily into me, over and over. I scream out as my release comes. I cannot control it any longer. I cum deep inside my body, my sweet release pouring out over his hard, solid cock. Writhing with pleasure, I continue to pump up and down on him, needing his orgasm inside me as much as I needed my own. He grabs my waist, holding tight, and thrusts himself deeply inside me. I feel his cock swell as the orgasm comes.

"Yes", I cry out, "Yes baby, cum for me!" As he fills me with his hot cum, he cradles my head on his chest, brushing the hair from my face, and mumbling words of love into my ear. Spent, we lay together like this. Pressing each other close, feeling each other's presence. He is quickly asleep, making me wonder if he were ever really "awake" or if he will remember this night only in his visions of slumber.