Night Visitor

Story Info
He makes a visit.
7.4k words
4.46
59.9k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 10:00 PM, Rich was asked to stay 4 hours overtime at work. Normally he gets off at 12:30, but since the supervisor for the next shift called in, Rich was asked to stay. He thought about calling his wife Michele to let her know, but he was sure she was already in bed, and wouldn't know the difference anyway since she was always asleep when he came home at night. In fact, Michele was still awake. She just got through seeing her son off to spend the night at a friend's house. Her daughter left earlier in the night to stay with a friend for a week. Michele thought to herself that now she had the house all to herself. She wished Rich were there and even thought about calling him. She didn't because she knew he couldn't get off work. She was even going to tempt him by saying she was going to parade around the house naked, but she knew he couldn't leave. She was getting sleepy so she decided to turn off the lights and get ready for bed.

Michele was not a watcher of TV at night, or a reader of the newspaper. If she were, she would of read in that day's paper that there was a peeping tom looking in peoples windows in their city. Also, if she watched the nightly news, she would of known that he was in their neighborhood. But, she didn't do either. Little did she know but she was being watched. The peeping tom was watching her house to find out her habits, and when her husband wasn't home. He knew her husband was at work, and he saw their children leave. He knew Michele was now alone and usually got ready for bed at this time. She always left the sliding glass door in the bedroom open for circulation. Even though they had security bars on the door, he could still look in if he moved the curtain. He also knew she didn't shut her curtains in the living room, so he could watch her from the front and see when she was about to get ready for bed. He walked up the driveway and saw that the light in the living room was still on. He walked up and looked in the small front window.

He knew he was hidden from anyone seeing him due to the carport was so deep. He saw Michele sitting at the table in the dining room. He saw she was wearing a short blue dress that had buttons all the way down the front. He watched her carefully, and saw that she had nice legs. When she stood up, he saw that the dress came up to about her mid thigh. She did have nice legs. They were firm and nicely tanned. From what he could see of the rest of her body, he saw she was pretty, had a good shape, with nice sized tits. She had shoulder length auburn hair, and wore glasses.

Michele didn't see him at all, and after she got up, she went over to the light switch and turned it off. He knew then that she was going back to the bedroom. He left the front window, walked around the side of the house, and quietly let himself in the side gate into the back yard. He was glad that Rich had not replaced the burnt out bulb in the sensor light. He made this real easy. He was quiet since he knew that she had a small dog, but he also knew she had it in the house with her. As he walked around the side of the house in the back yard, he noticed they had another sliding glass door off the kitchen. He saw that the curtain was opened a bit. He kept walking around the back of the house till he got to the sliding glass door of her bedroom. He could hear her talking to her dog.

She was telling it that she was going to get ready for bed. She told the dog that she needed a good nights sleep tonight, so she was putting the dog in one of her kid's room. He heard her pick up the dog, and start to leave the bedroom. He knew that now was his chance to open the curtain so he could see into the room. He got down on the ground and moved the bottom corner of the curtain over so he could see in. He looked in and saw that he could see the whole bedroom, and if he moved slightly to one way, he could also see into the master bathroom. He picked up a medium sized rock and pinned the curtain to the security bars on the bottom of the door area. His hands were now free to please himself if he wanted to.

Just then he saw Michele walk back into the bedroom. She walked through the room, into the bathroom, and turned on the light. She then walked back into the bedroom and turned off the light in there. The light from the bathroom was plenty enough for her to get undressed and get into the shower. It was also more than enough light for him to see. He watched as she walked over to her dresser, took off her glasses, and started to take off her earrings. She removed her right one, laid it on the dresser, and started to take off the left one. He watched and saw that when she removed her left earring, she dropped it on the carpet below her. She then stepped back from the dresser, and with her back to him, she started to bend down to try and find it. While she was bending over, the hem of her dress started to slide up her thighs. The further she bent over, the higher up her thighs the hem went. When she was fully bent over, he could see all the back of her thighs, and her panties. He saw that she was wearing a pair of white bikinis. He noticed that they didn't quite cover her ass. It was so creamy and smooth looking. He also saw the crotch of her panties. He saw the outline of her pussy. He saw how the panties bulged out from her pubic mound and hair. He felt himself stir under his jeans. He felt his cock growing, and his balls filling with cum. She stayed in that position for a moment, then stood up.

He watched as she started to unbutton her dress. When she had it fully unbuttoned, she slid it off her shoulders, and took it off. She then walked to the hamper and put it in. She was now only wearing a bra and those white panties. He watched as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She shook her shoulders, and the straps slid down her arms. He watched as the cups fell from her breasts revealing them. He stared at her tits. They were a nice size and really firm. Her nipples stuck out slightly, and the area around the nipples was a dark pink color. He could feel his cock growing longer and harder. It was becoming painful, so he reached into his jeans to rearrange himself.

He pushed it up so it would expand and grow up, not down. He grabbed a hold of his rod and stroked it. He could feel the blood rushing in it, and knew he would soon be full sized. He felt the head of it and found it has already expanded to about the size of a small golf ball. He had to pull his hand away from his cock, so he wouldn't cum too soon. There was still more to see. He saw Michele take her thumbs, put them under the waistband of her panties, peel them away from her hips, and then slide them down her legs. He saw her throw her panties into the hamper. He saw that she had thick brown pubic hair that was trimmed on the sides so it would not stick out when she wore a bikini. She took her nails and ran them through her pubic hair. Then she did something that really made him take notice.

She walked back to the dresser area, then started to bend down again. She was going to find her earring. When she was fully bent over, he looked directly at her crotch. He saw her pink lips. From the position she was in, they were also slightly parted. He could see exactly where he would love to put his cock. He stared at her pussy, felt his cock lurch, filling more and more with heated lust. His balls were making sperm at a rapid rate, and he could feel them filling and growing. His cock had already grown to twice its size and was now over 10 inches long. He wanted to fuck this woman, and needed to figure out a way to get into her bedroom, then into her. He knew it meant rape, but by seeing her, his cock had taken over all his thinking. He needed to fill her with his hot hardness, and shoot his seed into her. He could probably fuck her twice he thought.

Once a quick one to get his cum into her to release the pressure, then a second time for his lust and wanting. She stayed bent over for what seemed like 10 minutes, trying hard to find her earring. Whenever she moved, her legs would part, and that made her lips open. He was concentrating on nothing but her pussy now. The though of sliding his cock in and out of her and spraying her insides with his cum now consumed him. He could see himself fucking her, and she was enjoying it. He could see her face with the look of lust, and could almost hear her pleading with him to fuck her deep and cum in her. He knew if he could, he'd have to wait till she was in bed and the lights were out before he could try and get her.

He didn't bring a mask or a disguise with him, and he didn't want to take the chance that she would recognize him if he were ever caught. He looked in again at her bent over, when all of a sudden she said to herself that she found the earring. She then straightened up and dropped her earring on the dresser. She turned and walked to the bathroom. He heard her start the shower and watched as she stood in front of the mirror to wash off her makeup. Since she didn't have on her glasses, she had to stand on her tiptoes in order to bend close to the mirror. When she did this, it gave him another view of her ass and pussy. Her lips were swollen and a deep shade of pink. He almost thought she was ready to be fucked. The only thing missing was to see if there was any moisture on her lips. If there was, she was somehow turned on. He wished he were close up next to her so he could see, but he couldn't. When Michele finished washing off her makeup, she stepped into the shower. He heard her but couldn't see her. She washed her hair, the soaped down her body. While she was soaping down her body, he though he heard her talking to herself saying that she wished Rich was there doing this to her. Then he thought he heard a low moan. He could almost imagine what she was doing, but from the sound of her moan, he was real sure she was pleasuring herself.

He imagined her finger slipping into her wetness, and stroking her clitoris. He then heard the shower stop, and watched as she stepped out still wet. He saw that her face was flushed, so he knew indeed that she was doing what he thought she was doing. She had also reached climax, because, when she bent over to dry her legs, he could see her pussy again. Her lips were swollen, very red, and her opening was fluttering still from her finger. When he saw her tits, the nipples were sticking way out, and were rock hard. His cock jumped, and his balls were now totally filled to the bursting point. He knew if he were to fuck her, he would pump a gallon of cum into her. He was so full of sperm that he felt some escape and spill from the eye of his head. It was thick and hot.

He could feel the pre cum oozing from his cock, and knew he now had to fuck her, even if he had to break a window to get in. Michele towel dried, then blow-dried her hair. When she finished, she turned off the bathroom light and walked in to the bedroom. Even though there was no light on, he could still see her. He watched as she climbed into bed. It was a warm night, and even though she had on the cooler, she didn't put on a nightgown, or cover herself. He watched her lie there with her knees up, and wished he were between them right now. He heard her sight, then begin the rhythmic breathing to show she was starting to fall asleep.

He lay there a while longer watching her. Slowly her legs slid down, and she seemed to be sleeping deep. He listened to her breathing, and the small sounds she made. She moaned softly once, and then slipped deeper into slumber. When he was sure she was asleep, he picked himself off the ground. And started to think how he could get inside and fuck this woman. As he stood there thinking, he suddenly remembered that she had another sliding glass door leading into the kitchen. It had no security bars around it, and if she left her bedroom one unlocked, maybe that one would be also. She had children, and children are always good about leaving things out, or doors unlocked. He left the bedroom door and walked around the back yard till he reached the sliding glass door that led into the kitchen.

He reached out with his hand and carefully started to pull the handle to the left. It moved. He was amazed. He slowly slid the door open, as not to make any noise to wake her or get the dog barking. He closed the door behind him and turned to walk through the kitchen. The cooler and the fan blowing in her room drowned any sounds he might have made. Besides, she was fast asleep. He walked through the kitchen, then made it to the hallway that led to her room. He quietly walked down the hallway till he reached her bedroom door. He looked in and saw her with the faint light. She was lying on her back, her legs down, but parted wide open. He entered her bedroom and walked to the foot of the bed. He could see her up close, and it made his cock almost rip out of his pants.

His balls were over full and he needed to shoot his sperm quickly or he felt he would burst. He walked to the opposite side of the bed from her. He kicked off his sandals, pulled off his T-shirt, and pulled the buttons open on his jeans. His cock sprung out and the pre cum glistened in the low light. He pulled his jeans down and out popped his balls. They were huge. His cock looked like a thick salami with a small golf ball on top, and attached to it were two small apples. He knew he was going to fill this woman up with his cum till it flowed out of her. He finished pulling his jeans off and kicked them over towards his sandals. He moved to the edge of the bed and put his hand on it. When she didn't move, he slowly sat on the edge. She still didn't move so he decided to go all the way. He scooted back a little, then swung his legs onto the bed. He lay down on his back and looked over at Michele. She was still doing the slow breathing that signaled she was still asleep. He rolled over onto his right side till he was almost touching her with his body. He looked between her legs and could see her pussy. The lips were still swollen, the slit was parted, and it was fully open.

Slowly he moved his hand between her legs about mid thigh; He slowly started to slide his hand up, being careful not to touch her skin yet. He stretched out his middle finger and felt her pubic hair. His rod throbbed, and his balls were ready to explode. He decided it was now or never. He looked between her legs to make sure his finger was lined up with her opening. When he saw that it was, he slid his hand up till the tip of his finger made contact with her pussy opening. As soon as he felt the tip of his finger make contact with her lips, he slid it in all the way. Michele's body felt his finger enter her, but she was still asleep and dreaming. When she didn't stir, he slowly slid his finger in and out of her. She was still very wet from her climax in the shower, and the more he slid in and out of her, the wetter she became. He started to rub her clitoris with his thumb while he continued to slide his finger in and out of her. Michele's body really started to react, and he heard her moan out loud. Her nipples grew longer and harder, and now stuck out like bullets. Her breasts swelled and got firmer and rounder. She was starting to wake up, and could feel a finger sliding in and out of her, while she was being rubbed in and on the right spots.

Her eyes stayed closed, and she figured that Rich was home, and was pleasing her this way. His finger seemed so long and was touching her in places he hadn't before. It felt so good to her that she moaned again. When she moaned again, he knew then that she was ready for him. Her pussy was so slick, and her tits were begging to be licked and sucked. He picked up the pace of his finger. Michele opened her legs wide, allowing his finger to slide deeper into her. He was stroking the inside of her pussy with his finger. Michele could feel another climax building inside of her. She raised her knees and lifted her ass off the bed in order to allow him to stroke the place that would set her off. She needed to cum again. He sensed her pending climax, and started to rub deeper and harder. He could hear her breathing becoming faster and deeper. He then felt her shudder so he pushed his finger all the way into her and rubbed the very back of her. She felt this and it set her off. She could feel it coming all the way from the back of her. It felt so good, and she needed it so bad. Right when she was starting to cum, she groaned and cried out she was cumming. When he heard her say that she was cumming, he bent his head down, wrapped his lips around her left nipple, and sucked in hard. Michele felt his lips on her nipple and it increased the feel of her climax. Soon she was coming hard and could feel her juices rushing from her pussy.

He could feel her juices also. It was warm, and was coating his finger, and leaking out of her and sliding down the crack of her ass. He then opened his mouth and sucked in as much of her left breast as he could. This was new to Michele and it felt wonderful. She kept cumming and cumming. While her breast was in his mouth, he rolled his tongue around her nipple. That made it stick out harder and longer. She loved it and urged him to suck her tits. She was coming down from her climax, but knew that he was soon going to want to fuck her. She wanted to feel his cock in her, and knew that she wanted to make him cum also. He did a great job in making her cum, so she wanted desperately for him to cum also. She wanted to feel him in her, and wanted to feel his hot seed coat her pussy walls.

She lowered her ass back onto the bed, and after collecting her breath, she whispered for him to fuck her. She told him she needed to feel him inside her, and she wanted him to cum in her. She told him she needed it badly. He continued to stroke her pussy with his finger and suck her left nipple. He let go of her nipple, and slowly slid his finger out of her. She was so wet now he knew he wouldn't have any problems fitting his cock into her. It should slide right in.

Her knees were still bent, and her legs were still parted when she felt his hand on the top of her left thigh. She felt his hand push down on her thigh so he could get her leg down. Michele knew he was pushing down on her thigh so he could straighten out her leg and he could scoot over it to get in between them. She slid her foot down till her left leg was fully touching the bed. She left her right knee bent because she knew once he was in between her legs, she would have to slide her left leg up, bend her knee, open her legs more, and raise her ass slightly so he could get inside her. Once her leg was down, he rolled over and slid in between her legs. Once Michele felt his hips between her legs, she slid her foot up till her left knee was in the same position as her right. She then opened her legs wider so he could get into her. He felt her move her left leg and part her thighs more. He used his right hand to raise himself up so he could use his left hand to line the head of his cock up with the opening of her pussy. When he slid his hand down the shaft, he felt his head and it was the biggest he had ever felt it. Also there was a lot of pre cum flowing from it. This pre cum and her slick pussy would make it easier to enter her.

He looked between them to see her pussy. He watched as she lifted her ass off the bed in order to align herself for him to enter her. She told him to fuck her. She needed to feel him now. This was all the urging he needed. He grabbed a hold of his cock and pushed forward with his hips till he felt his head make contact with her opening. Michele could feel the head of his dick and swore that it was the biggest she ever felt Rich. She told him to wait. She took her hands and used her fingers to part her pussy lips wider so he could get his head in her. He saw her do this, and now could see her opening completely. He pushed forward and soon saw his head enter her pussy. Michele was stretched out to her limit. She relaxed and told him to continue to push. She wanted his head to plow a path into her. She knew as big as it was, it would touch all sides and rub all her special spot. He pushed forward slowly. She could feel herself being filled up with his cock. It seemed thicker than before, but she wasn't complaining. In fact she loved it and told him so. She told him that he was so hard and thick. She told him she wanted all of him in her. He slid deeper and deeper into her pussy.

12