Night Visitor

Story Info
A knock on the door brings about an interesting turn.
948 words
3.84
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After banking the fire he went upstairs and slipped into a pair of sleep pants. It had been a long day and he looked forward to a quiet evening with a book.

About 15 minutes into reading the doorbell rang and he thought "no one selling anything. Please!"

But he went downstairs.

Opening the door, a smile crossed his lips when he saw who was at the door.

"come in!"

"thanks" she replied as she entered the house.

He motioned to the living room as he went to his wine cabinet. "red or white?"

"whiskey" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

He knew she had a penchant for good scotch so he broke out some 21 year old, just two years younger than her.

The scotch had a beautiful nose to it. Vanilla undertones prevailed. It was very smooth too.

Lys savored the scotch as the two sat quietly for a few minutes.

"how was your day" asked Wil as he finished the scotch in his snifter.

Lys shrugged her shoulders as she said "long week"

Wil had not failed to notice that she wore a sports top and running shorts. It looked like she had been out exercising.

They made small talk as they sat. Wil noticed lys rub her shoulder a few times so asked "shoulder bothering you?"

"yeah. Took a fall on it."

"I could work on it for you."

Lys smiled and said "knew I could count on you."

Wil smiled a little naughtily as he said "only comfortable place to lay is my bed."

"I guess that will have to do" said Lys with a wicked little grin.

Wil took her now empty snifter and led her upstairs by the hand.

As Wil went to the bath to find his massage oil he motioned to the bed and said "top off and lay on your stomach.

When he came back into the bedroom, he smiled broadly. Lys lay there completely naked.

"comfy?"

"mmmhmmm"

Wil sat on the bed next to her and poured oil slowly down the back of her right leg. She squirmed a little as it tickled her leg.

Starting at her hip hip he slowly worked his way down the outside and back of her leg. When he reached her calf he could feel her tense just a little. Here was one of the spots that would need some attention.

She made a few whimpering noises before he continued down to her foot. He paid special attention to her ball and arch before moving back up. When he reached the top of her leg he let the edge of his index finger brush lightly against her pussy. Lys let out a long breath as he brushed her and slightly parted her legs.

"ready for the other side?"

Lys let out a sibilant "yessss" and Wil worked the muscles on the other leg.

Lys began to make little moans as Wil massaged her left leg and foot. As he worked his way back up she spread her legs even further apart and when he reached the top he slowly drew the edge of his forefinger along the crease between her pussy and leg.

Lys tried to be as still as possible but she wanted more.

Rolling over she smiled into his eyes, beckoning him to come to her.

Crawling forward and then straddling her waist he leaned down over her and kissed her softly.

Lys pushed her lips against his but before she could pull him down to her he slipped to the side and sat back against the pillows.

Lys pouted and wondered what might be wrong but Wil whispered "lean up against me darling"

Lys crawled between his legs and then flipped around to lean her back against his chest.

Wil reached forward with both hands and holding her behind each knee he lifted her legs so her feet sat to the outsides of his knees.

As he reached for the oil with one hand the other slid across her belly to hold her tight.

Looking over her shoulder he drizzled a little oil just above her clit and watched as it slowly ran down over her hood and then her lips.

Lys pressed herself harder back into Wil as he began to kiss her shoulder. A quick intake of breath let Wil know she felt his finger lightly brushing her slit and she shuddered when his finger bumped her clit.

"oh my god yes..." was all she could get out before he cupped her pussy and began to work the oil into her smooth skin.

She wriggled a bit as he began to rub the heel of his hand against her clit.

Reaching back she grabbed his hair and turning her head she kissed him hard as he slipped his middle finger into her and began to slowly slip it in and out.

Lys kissed him even harder as he slid his finger all the way in and using his thumb started to play with her.

Lys released her lips from his and melted against his chest as her hips began to rock.

Wil followed her movement, letting his finger slide in and out as his thumb slipped in circles around her clit.

He could hear her breathing start to quicken and then her hips bucked twice hard and pushing back against him with her feet and legs she cried out "god YES!" and then she grabbed his hand and held it still against her pussy.

Wil rolled over with her and spooning her he held her tight.

He lay there quietly, glad he had answered the door, before drifting off to sleep with her.