Night Walk

Story Info
My first public nude walk.
797 words
3.78
31.3k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay this one starts with chatting to this girl on another site, I left hints about my exhibitionism and then one night I said how I was gonna get naked.

After and a little longer talking, I say that maybe I should go for a walk to the shop as I am (it was about 11pm or so). She thought it was crazy and didn't believe I would do it and at this point I didn't either wasn't even being half serious.

At this stage though I wanted to prove her and possibly myself wrong and do it. So I had it planned for the next night and I also planned to do a couple of clothed test runs.

The next night comes and I'm sitting downstairs. I wasn't really up for it and it was also windy and i think it was rainy too. I think I just wanted an excuse to not do it and that fitted perfect.

The next day I was annoyed that I didn't do it and felt I let myself down. I talked to more and more people who said I should do it cause I did really want to. I was determined to do it then.

So the next night at about 12 I prepared myself and was listening to the cars go by and that did make me nervous, from 12 to 12:10 four cars went by but from then and 12:25 only one.

I then decided to go outside and just see if I would be comfortable enough to do it. I was at my side entrance and I opened the door. I then walked to end of garden while clothed and noticed their didn't seem to be anyone around. As I say I did plan to go for a couple of test walks but I just decided to see how comfortable I would feel once I got naked in side entrance with the cover of the door. Which I did, however, I left the door about half open. I was still covered but it meant all I had to do was step around the corner and I was outside.

So I started to remove my clothes. I took my bottoms and undies off first cause I thought they would be hardest and then my top. So I was there in the side entrance wearing nothing but a pair of runners.

I took a deep breath and stepped around the corner, although I was out I was still cautious. I walked down my front garden (it's not that long though). I did take my time and again had a look around, took a deep breath and went out onto the path. Finally I was doing it, going for a naked walk. I had been fantasizing about this moment for so long. It was amazing. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

I walked to the end of the path and crossed the road, the road goes around in a curve. It was then I noticed a car parked and I thought to myself that if I someone either walked or drove by I could hide behind that. I then realised when I went by it that I was totally in the open, absolutely nothing to hide behind. I did walk a bit faster at that stage but never ran. I got to the shop which was closed, I knew it was gonna be.

I heard some noises and started to get a little anxious that a car was gonna come, so when I reached the shop I turned. It was also very cold and I was starting to feel it. Not sure if I walked back quicker or not but it certainly felt like it.

I got back to my clothes and dressed again. I did sort of wish the walk was longer but both the cold and my nerves weren't really up for anything longer. It was about 5 mins or so I think in total, not very long really but it feel much longer.

Maybe next time I'll go longer and certainly during the summer I will if I keep the same confidence. Also I want to do barefoot too, I couldn't do this time cause of the cold but I do think it would make me feel more naked. I know this doesn't very daring to some people on this site but it was a massive deal for me. It was a step from what I did last time, mainly cause I covered that time and also had friends egging me on. As I said at the end of the last story I hope to do more and now that I have done it alone I should be able to do it more often.