Night Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night Wolf stalked back to the pallet of furs, tying Ione's wrist to his. He noticed her shallow breathing. Rolling to his side, he studied her. Her beauty never ceased to astound him. He sighed and whispered, "You are beautiful."

Then he closed his eyes once more.

O.O

The sun had barely begun to peak over the horizon when Night Wolf gently shook Ione awake. She squealed in protest when she realized she had cuddled up to him for warmth sometime during the night. Their legs were tangled most intimately while his hand cradled one of her breasts. She blushed profusely and looked away as he longingly stared down at her. Yet he knew in his heart it was far too soon for him to broach the subject of intimacy between them. She was still as skittish as a doe and would likely run at first sign of danger. He would bring her to heel. He vowed she would come to him willingly.

Ione shook her wrist at him, pushing herself into a sitting position. With a nod, he swiftly severed their bonds. The tightness smarted a bit, causing her to rub the feeling back it. Flashing him an indignant look, she scrambled up and fled into the same bushes she used the night before. Night Wolf followed, though he gave her the privacy the moment required.

Once finished, she cleared her throat and stepped out from behind them. "I'm done," she snapped gingerly, her cheeks colored with a delicate shade of pink. It annoyed her that he felt the need to follow her, invading her privacy. She knew she had very little hope to escape. Part of her didn't want to. He'd been nice to them, saving them from the others that truly meant to hurt them. If only he hadn't followed her!

Night Wolf forced himself to hide a smirk as he found the blush to be most appealing then led her back to the campfire. He motioned for her to sit down, handing her more pemmican and dried venison.

Next he sought out Tessa, untying her and pushing her into the bushes as well. Ione noticed he was doing the same for Tessa as he had her. When they returned, a bright red blush on Tessa's face, he sat her down and handed her some food.

"Are you well?" Ione asked her, concerned for her friend.

"No, I'm not! Just who does he think he is tying me to a tree?" She balked strongly, shaking her fist.

"He'kotoo'êstse!" He turned his dark eyes upon her, shooting a menacingly glare at her. He wondered what he'd do with her if she continued to defy him. He knew having her in his lodge with his vision woman would be severely test his patience. Perhaps another woman would want her as a slave. Or perhaps even another male. Whatever happened, he couldn't allow her to convince his woman not to remain with him. He couldn't allow that. He told himself to remain silent, and not let them know he understood their white language. He'd only speak to them in his native Cheyenne tongue. He'd make her – Mahpetana'ôtse- Falling Water his woman.

12