Nightclubbing Incident

Story Info
Girlfriend is entertained by two big Black men.
1.5k words
4.17
284.3k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Develish
Develish
32 Followers

A few months ago, my girlfriend and I moved in together, we're only a young couple in our early twenties and thought this a good idea to get a small place of our own. Naturally as any couple would do when moving into a new place, we christened every room in our place, from the bath tub to the kitchen table.

I love my girlfriend, she's 5'7, shoulder length blonde hair, and at twenty years of age, she looks about eighteen. Her face is innocent looking, yet she knows exactly what she's doing when she gets down to some business!

Anyway, due to our extra expenses of living together, I also took up extra work at the weekends in a local nightclub. On this occasion my girlfriend, Sarah, joined me at work and sat at the corner of the bar drinking by herself on this Friday night. She was dressed in her usual short skirt and revealing top and she had an air of confidence about her. During the night she was approached by a few guys who were happy to offer her a drink and ask her to dance. She refused them all. I felt bad because I couldn't let her have a bit of fun, so I was encouraging her to go and dance with someone.

Two of the regulars that I knew came into the bar next. Both of them were tall black guys who were always pretty smart looking. They ordered their usual vodka each with no ice and then noticed Sarah sitting at the end of the bar. The two black guys smiled at each other, downed their vodkas and walked over to where Sarah was. They chatted for a while and eventually invited her out to dance, again she declined the offer but thanked them.

The night continued and Sarah had been drinking quite a bit as I was looking after her of course. She had said earlier that she didn't want to dance with anyone in case I got jealous, but I could tell at this stage of the night that she was a little bored.

With a half an hour left of the night to go, the two regulars came back for more Vodka with no ice. While at the bar they began talking to my Sarah again. Soon she got up and all three of them went on to the dance floor. I must admit, I did feel a pang of jealousy as I watched Sarah dancing with two big black guys towering over her.

But Sarah didn't seem to notice at first just how much attention these two guys were giving her. Both of them were swinging their crotches in her general direction. Soon hands began to run up and down her body and I could see that Sarah was enjoying the attention. Then they took turns in holding her while dancing, and getting closer to her. Soon they were both holding her and I could sense that Sarah was a bit panicked as she found herself held tight between two big black men. She struggled but both of them held her fast and the guy in front of her began kissing her.

The whole time, the three of them were moving in time with the music, so it didn't look like anything was wrong, but I knew they were forcing themselves on her. Both of them were now rubbing themselves against her. With the guy in front of her kissing her, the guy behind slid his hand up the back of her short skirt and clearly began playing with her. I saw Sarah's eyes open wide in disbelief, she was trapped between them, both of them holding her tight at the same time.

Then I notice her relax as she began to enjoy the feeling she was receiving, she could feel the huge bulge in their pants as they rubbed themselves off of her. One hand went behind her and she began feeling at the guy's package, while the other hand began feeling up the guy in front of her. She began rubbing the two guys, the guy in front dropped his hand under her skirt too and obviously began playing with her clit while the other guy finger fucked her!

In all honesty, I was quite surprised myself at my girlfriend's actions but I was also surprised at myself for getting really turned on by it, and for not putting an end to it. But then the music stopped, and that's when my jaw dropped, the three of them left together almost straight away. I had someone watch the bar for me while I followed.

They walked for about two minutes down a dark street before the three of them got into a car. The interior light went on and I could see all three of them in the back with Sarah in the middle. Being dark on the outside and light inside the car, I was able to get right next to the car without being spotted by them.

They had Sarah's skirt pulled up and had pushed her thongs to the side. They were both furiously fingering away at her sweet little pussy, her inner thighs were glistening with damp, she was clearly very worked up! They had also pulled her top off to reveal her firm breasts. One sucked on her breast while the other was kissing her all over her neck and ears, making her nipples harden like bullets {I should know!}.

The two guys stopped briefly to release their packages for Sarah to stroke before they returned to giving her attention. Her own hands couldn't even grasp the full circumference of the two black cocks that she now held, but she eagerly worked on them. Finally, she couldn't resist any longer and she straddled the guy to her left, his was the biggest she reckoned, about 10 inches!

She clambered onto him and reached under to grab his cock. She guided it to her sweet little love nest, and slowly began to bring herself down on it. Her expression was one of joy, she began pumping herself on this huge black meat as her inner walls were expanded beyond anything she'd ever had before.

The other guy moved to the middle and knelt on the seat, from this position, Sarah was able to lean over and begin sucking on his cock. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days, as she swallowed about seven inches I reckon of this guy's cock, with only two inches to spare. She was in heaven, riding the biggest cock she ever had and getting to suck on another cock at the same time. I could see the warm glow appearing in her cheeks as she enjoyed getting fucked like this.

The guy that she had straddled was now finger fucking away at her asshole, something I hardly ever did as I kind of knew that she didn't like it. On coming up for air on her cocksucking duties, she climbed off the guy she was on, and now straddled the guy in the middle. Eagerly, she began riding herself up and down on this guy's well sucked cock. At the same time, the guy started playing with her breasts and sucking hard on her nipples.

The first guy had other plans though, he got up and positioned himself behind Sarah and gently brought his cock head to her asshole. He let his tip enter her just slightly and began circular motions in order to open her up. Sarah has never let me do this to her as she considers it to be disgusting, yet here she was letting this black guy take her from behind. His cocked was well lubricated from her juices and he gradually slid into her, inch by inch, until he was fully lodged within her. The two of them then fucked her in unison. I could see the sweat on her face as her blonde hair became a mess and her face reddened even more from the pleasure. She bit down on her lower lip as the two guys fucked her stupid!

After ten minutes of both of them brutally shagging her, I could sense that all three were nearing a huge explosion. Sarah was beginning to moan out loud, almost scream, while the two boys were encouraging her and slapping her ass at the same time.

At last, the guy beneath her gave way first. He tensed his whole body and squeezed on her breasts as he came hard deep inside her. Sarah seemed to orgasm herself as she screamed out and tried to milk him for everything he had. Then it was the other guy's turn, he too stiffened as he grabbed both her ass cheeks, spread them wide and dumped his load deep inside her too.

Sarah was clearly in a daze as she climbed off both of their cocks. She pulled her thong back in place and brought her skirt back down from around her waist. She sat and talked with them as I decided to make my way back to the club. Five minutes later she appeared back in the club fully dressed, red in the cheeks and a big bite mark on her bottom lip. When I asked where she had been, she replied that she had needed some air.

"So" I asked, "you feel like coming in again tomorrow night?"

"No" she replied, "I have two new friends coming around to visit me tomorrow night."

Develish
Develish
32 Followers