Nightlife with Kiefer

Story Info
Meeting Kiefer in an odd way.
5.5k words
4.53
20.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight by the time I got home. The second story apartment was as silent as a tomb. Not even a wall hanging was left after my ex left. The only thing that was left after the breakup was the computer, a futon, and my digital photo equipment that I used for my work. The only reason I got to keep those is that I could prove I had had them before I met up with him. Now, when I say ex, I mean ex-boyfriend. I had never been married. I had never met anyone that I'd ever consider sticking around with long enough to actually say the two magic words, "I do."

I had just gotten home from doing a photo spread on graffiti artists. No, not the taggers. The ones that create beautiful murals instead of the squiggly crap that only gangers can read. One of the magazines I occasionally work for wanted something on the unknown artists of the City. They liked the graffiti angle of it, which was fine by me. Tho I did spend some time making sure that if the artist was hanging around, I got the permission to use the photo in my collection. I walked into this empty place and shook my head and wished I had some of that color on my walls before going to bed. I was NOT going to deal with this tonite. I decided to go out for a while.

I went into the bedroom and snagged a comfortable pair of jeans, a black T-shirt and matching undies, before heading for a quick shower. I took a moment after shedding my clothes to look at myself in the mirror. I had an average figure for a 30 year old woman. My breasts still were just a nice handfull and my nipples were constantly at attention. Yes, they were that sensative. My tummy was flat thanks to years of arobics and judo classes. I took a critical look at my pussy and my ass. No flab or sag there. The only mar on this was a nasty looking scar that ran from my collarbone to a spot just over my heart. One of the reasons the Ex is now an Ex.

Feeling rather horny I stepped into the shower and lathered myself up. It seemed that my whole body was tingling and on fire. I guess it comes from getting it on a regular basis, then not getting it at all. I grabbed the hand held shower head and turned it onto pulsate. I slowly tormented my body with the small shots of heated water until I was whimpering with need. Only then did I slowly peel back the outer lips to my pussy and give myself some relief by directing the pulse onto my aching clit. The explosion had me seeing stars and my whole body trembled with the shocks. I kept the water onto my clit until I came down from the orgasm and then shut off the water.

Thirty minutes later, I was pulling my Harley into the parking lot over at a poolhall in Hollywood. Locking down the bike, I went through the door into the place that smelled of stale cigarette smoke, good times, and beer. It was the perfect place. My ex was more of the wine and classical places. I wanted something that diddnt remind me anything of him. I wandered up to the bar and ordered a double shot of JD and a beer on tap. I tossed back the shot, then turned to watch the action at the pool tables. It was an hour til closing time and most of the ones in the place were drunk except for a pair of guys along the far wall shooting 8 ball.

One of them had long black hair that ran down to his waist, he had on a pair of black leather pants and a black T-shirt on. Nice, if you like tight leather. The other one, tho. There was something familiar about him that I couldnt place as I took a sip of my beer. Something. I let that thought swim around in my head for a while as I looked at him. From where I was sitting, I could see the sandy brown hair. When he bent over to take a shot his jeans cupped his ass very nicely. When he stood back up, the gray t-shirt stretched and moved with him as he turned slightly to talk to his friend in a soft murmer. A nicely built package if you ask me. I closed my eyes and indulged in a little bit of a fantasy involving him and me.

Sighing, I tried to get my mind OUT of the gutter and back to a serious drink or two. All was fine until one drunk decided he wanted to take me home and wouldnt take no for an answer. After one too many, "Awww, C'mon honey, you're just what I need tonite..." I finally turned nd looked him in the eye and said, firmly, "No, I am not interested. I dont even know you and would you please leave me alone!" I diddnt say it loudly, but out of the corner of my eye I saw the two at the pool table turn their heads twards me. Blushing, I turned back to my drink, only to have the drunk shove my shoulder around, "You'd fuck them before you'd fuck me?" he drawled. "Fuckin whore. Lessee how they like it after I get done." I tried not to gag at the stench of too many tequilas and beer. I wondered vaguely if the worm had screamed and run before being eaten.

I diddnt see the hand with the knife until it was too late. I managed to block most of it, but the knife got me from chin to temple, open to the bone. Angry was NOT the word for it. Time slowed down and my vision narrowed down to the man's face and what he looked like. Then I diddnt think anymore, my foot hit his nuts and he howled like a woman. My fist exploded his nose like a ripe tomato. I dont know what else happened because suddenly I was out sitting on my bike holding a rag to my face and trying to find my keys. Damn! All I wanted was a drink, not to fight. I was so intent on the keys and holding the rag to my face that I diddnt notice the bar door opening. It was the two men I had been watching for the past hour playing pool.

"Are you allright?" came a voice filled with concern. I looked up in time to see two pairs of eyes looking at me with concern. One the most beautiful color of blue I had ever seen, the other pair was gold flecked green. His stance immediately gave me the impression of Bodyguard. When the one repeated the question, I stared stupidly at him and went "Huh?" before the world went black and I toppled off my bike. I was barely concious of hearing someone yell, "Markus, call 911. " and the guy answering, "You got it, Kief." My slowly melting mind was telling me that I was NOT bleeding all over Kiefer Sutherland. This could not be happening. The thought had barely formed in my brain when I slipped into blissful unconciousness.

Conciousness slowly returned in the hospital emergency room. Someone was holding my head completely still and a tugging sensation on my face caused me to make a token attempt at resistance. Then my brain reminded me what had happened. I must have muttered something because the doctor said, "Take it easy miss. Just a few more stitches and you'll be fine." Heh. Fine he says. I spoke through gritted teeth. "Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting stitched back together." which prompted a chuckle from somewhere beyond my line of sight. "A joke. Amazing." I opened my eyes and sure enough, Markus and Kiefer were still there. "I'm dreaming" I mumbled as the final stitches were put into my face. My gaze flicked to the doctor. "Please tell me that I did not bleed all over Kiefer Sutherland and that this is all a bad dream." The doctor arched an eyebrow at Kiefer. He just grinned and shook his head back at the doc.

Guess it was true, because once they got me patched up, a small transfusion of blood, and painkillers. They were both there, along with the cops. Two hours of interrogation, report filing and signing myself out of the hospital, I was standing on the curb outside the doors to the ER just as the sun cleared the horizon, bathing everything in a beautiful rosey hue. I had everything I came in with except the blood soaked T-shirt. For that, they gave me one of those mint green scrub shirts. Made me look even more washed out than I was. Anyways. There I was, standing on the curb, wondering how I was gonna get my bike and stuff back to my house, when the full throated roar of a Harley reached my ears. Actually, it was two Harleys. Both pulled up in front of me and the one riding in front pulled off his helmet and grinned boyishly up at me. I dont know what I expected, but having Kiefer smiling up at me was not one of the expectations. Nor was the burst of unadulterated lust that coarsed through my veins at the sound of his voice and the look in his eyes.

"Thought you might need a ride home." he said to my stunned face. "Markus got your keys and your bike is already at your apartment." I blinked. "Um.. thanks, I think. Sure, I'll take that ride home." I chuckled shakily. "I dont think being on pain meds and looking like Frankenstein's monster is going to be doing anyone any good today. No need to scare the bus drivers on the way home." I tried to keep myself on track and my mind out of the gutter as he handed me a helmet. "Hop on and we'll get out of here before the paparazzi get around to finding me." came the soft reply. I noticed that the helmets had built in radio headsets. Oh goodie. I put mine on gingerly over my head and made sure the stitches were covered.

Let me tell you one thing. The rumor is definately true about Harleys. It's the world's biggest vibrator. I've ridden behind people many times. And always the vibration goes strait for the clit. I climbed on and sighed as I settled myself into the pad. "Ready?" he asked, I nodded. "Let's ride" I said. He gunned the engine and I came in my pants. I managed to keep that fact from him by biting my lip and relaxing my hands as they reached around him while taking off. I couldnt believe it. I just knew it was partially the fault of the pain meds, but most of the ride home was in orgasmic bliss. Over my headphones he asked, "So, Diane, what happened?"

Startled a bit, I said, "Oh, you mean at the bar? Easy enough. I needed to get out of my place for a bit and diddnt want to go to the really classy places that my former boyfriend." and I winced at that, just what he wants to hear, my failed love life, "Alwasy dragged me off to. I needed a change and I had heard about the place." I shruged, "So there I was. All I wanted was a drink or two before closing time." I sighed. "I never expected to get into a fight or spend the rest of the night in the hospital" I shook my head and chuckled. "Nor did I expect to bleed all over someone." That earned me a little chuckle over the headphones. "How bout you?" I was curious and two can play the subtle question game. "How'd you wind up there tonite?"

"I like that place. It's one of my local hangouts when I'm in the city. It relaxes me and the atmosphere is better than what I'm normally up against when I'm trying to avoid getting my picture taken in compromising positions. By the way, " he had an apologetic note in his voice, "Someone got a picture of you and me outside the poolhall. You bloody and me in a bloodstained shirt. I'm sorry." I smiled and said, "Turn into the driveway on the left." my hands felt the hard muscles of his stomach as he manouvered the bike into the driveway to the apartment building. "It wasnt your fault, Kiefer. And it's not something you can prevent. I'm sure there'll be someone parked around my place for a while until they realize that I can take pictures of them as well as they do me." That earned me a chuckle in return."I just bet you can" came an almost murmered comment.

The bike pulled up to a stop and he put the kickstand down. We both pulled our helmets off at the same time while Markus took up a lookout post at the end of the driveway. He looked at me in suprise. "You do photography?" Laughing. "Digitally, yes. Trust me when I say I'm only small time. The reason for that is because I dont pry into people's lives for money." I sighed "I hate it when my fellow photographers tell me that I should be doing that instead of art and other things. It makes me want to go break heads sometimes when I see people's reputations dragged through the mud and splashed all over the front page of whatever's popular at the moment."

I snagged my stuff from the saddlebags. "I'm fine now if you need to get back to whatever project you have going. I know filming a TV show has you running in circles." My irrational brain was screaming at me for me to rip his clothes off and fuck him on that lucious machine. I firmly and mentally told my brain to shut up and go sit in a corner while Kiefer was talking. "Yes, it does. But I'd like to keep in touch if I can." he handed me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. "And maybe I'll let you do a photo shoot of me sometime." he winked mischeviously. Those words almost made my legs turn to rubber. At those words, my brain was projecting various and sundry scenes that would make a statue hard. As if my pants werent wet enough. I just hope he diddnt notice the wet spot on his p-pad.

I stood at the bottom of the stairway leading up to my apartment. Kief and I locked eyes one last time before he put his helmet back on. Fire coursed through my veins as I saw his eyes reflect the same feeling. OR was it just my fevered imagination combined with some really good painkillers? I dont know. AllI know is I was rooted to the spot, watching Markus and Kief roar off Down the street. It was several minutes before the sound faded and it was the silence that broke me out of my reverie enough for me to doublecheck on the bike I lovingly called `Little Brother'. He was bedded down for the night. I took the starter plug off, just in case, then stumbled up to my empty apartment.

I pulled the curtains over the windows and went into the empty bedroom. No bed, just a closet. I shook my head and headed for the bathroom, and a good long soak. I carefully pulled my shirt over my head and checked my body for bruising. Yep, the little fucker got in a sucker punch to the ribs. Nasty, but not too bad, but not broken or cracked. Just bruised. I slid into the bathtub and let the heated water caress my skin. Sighing, the warmth forced my body to relax and drift. Occasionally sweat would seep into the stitches and sting, but it wasnt that bad. I closed my eyes and let the water do it's work. The only problem was that my mind wouldnt let loose of those blue eyes and that hard body. Gasping as my body clenched tight in reaction, I opened my eyes. My fingers were already busy trying to comfort me. It was what I called a Sympathy orgasm. But hey, it was better than nothing.

I washed down and dried off before putting myself to bed. I put the answering machine on the phone in the bedroom, then fell into the futon in the front room. I was out the moment I hit the pillow. The phone ringing off the hook diddnt wake me, the door knocking diddnt stir me. Must have been the meds I was taking for pain. Who knows? I was physically and mentally exhausted. I diddnt drag my butt out of bed until almost 9 pm the next night.

Checking the answering machine, it was overloaded with messages. Mostly from tabloids. One from the magazine I did the photo shoot for saying my check was on it's way. And one from Markus, the long haired biker that was Kiefer's bodyguard. His voice was almost as softly growling as Kiefer's. "Come to the Hollywood sign, 10 pm" I had to laugh. What better way to pass the night. I got dressed in riding leathers and all that. It was already dark when I went down the back way to my bike. After fitting the starter plug wire on and wheeled it out through a niche int he back wall. I made sure it was wide enough a long time ago. My bike has no chrome on it and it's painted flat black. In the dark, it's almost invisible until I turn on the lights.

I spotted at least three reporters hidden around my house as I snuck past them. They were going to have a very long night. I got three blocks from my home before I hit the starter switch and roared off intot he night. Just to be on the safe side, I took the long route, adding double backs and twisting and turning side streets and alleys. Anyone following me would definately become hopelessly lost if they diddnt know the area. Finally satisfied, I stopped playing the cat and mouse game and headed for the hills. It was a moonless night, but I 'd been up near the sign every now and again. I parked the bike in the shadows of an off the beaten path parking lot near the hiking trail, and started working my way upwards.

Anticipation made my night vision even more acute and, by the time I had reached the top, I could see even the remotest parts of the clearing that made up the area underneath the famous landmark. I checked my watch. I had made it here with ten minutes to spare. I was alone except for the night creatures out for a meal. No, not vampires or anything like that. I'm not that wierd, tho a scene from the Lost Boys ran through my head, causing me to sigh in disappointment that they had killed off David. Ah well. I had shed my jacket and was wearing a dark gray shirt and jeans, with a pair of knee-height moccasins.

All at once, the moon peeked out from behind it's shroud in all it's glory. Facinated, I stood rooted to the spot, standing and gazing at such a magnificent sight. Closing my eyes I had to lean against one of the metal uprights to support me as I lost myself in communing with nature. So attuned was I to the surroundings, I heard him before he arrived. I diddnt turn around as he came closer. I merely pushed away from the steel girder. Seconds after I did that, a hand came around and caressed my throat. "You look like an etherial ghost, " came Kiefer's voice, soft and husky with desire. His other hand slid up the outside of my jean encased thigh. I reached back to caress his leg and touched his legs.

My whole body was melting. "If this is a dream, dont wake me." Was all I managed to get out before his teeth nipped and his lips caressed that oh so sensative spot just below my ear. His hands met at my breasts. The sensation was almost too much to bear. I gave a strangled groan as his fingers rolled my already hard nipples between them. My hands were not idle either, tracing the rigid hardness inside that casing of jeans, eliciting a soft moan from him as his tongue caressed the inside of my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started walking backwards, into the shadows. I tried to turn and follow him, but a soft growl and a nibble on my neck kept me where I was.

Once in the darkness, something changed. It became more.. primal is the only word for it. Maybe it was the darkness, or the fear of discovery. Whatever it was, it was wild. Somehow, we both had managed to shed our clothes while still keeping contact. I turned then, slowly, to gaze upon what was to me at least, the sexiest man alive. The moonlight made his body look all the more etherial. Trancelucent. The heated sweat picked up some of the light and gleamed like diamonds on his flesh. Evidence of his arousal was blatantly obvious as it stuck straight out from his body. I glanced down at my own nudity and found that the moon had kissed my flesh as well. A small groan escaped my lips as my hands caressed my hard nipples, then stroking downwards. I was on fire, I needeed something. I needed, Him.

Closing my eyes, I felt him approach me. "No," he whispered, "Dont close your eyes. I want to see you looking at me in the eyes." A hand lightly traced either side of the stitches on my face. Opening my eyes, I locked mine with his blue ones and saw my own emotions reflected there. He backed me against a tree and ran his hands over my body, making my flesh even more sensative. Then, to make things worse, his lips followed where his hands had so recently gone. Groaning, I ran my hands through his hair as he spread my legs. The brush of his five o'clock shadow on the inside of my thighs gave me only seconds to remember what he was going to do to me before his tongue entered me. The feel of his tongue lapping hungrily at my cunt and the hard grip he had on my legs made me turn to jello. I think my hands, gripping the bark above my head, and the fact that his hands were holding my thighs, were the only things keeping me from collapsing.

12