Nightmare in Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wikidts
wikidts
3 Followers

It was after two in the morning and there wasn't much activity in the lobby as they walked hand in hand to the elevator. A few intoxicated out of towners gave them admiring and envious glances while they waited for it to return to the main floor. When Justin opened the door to the room Cody's stomach did a flip-flop. But she took a deep breath and high heeled her best feminine sway into the room knowing that Justin was standing at the door and watching her walk the walk. Cody started to sit on the bed but thought that might be a bit presumptuous and sat in one of the overstuffed arm chairs by the small round table next to the kitchenette.

"Nice wiggle," smiled Justin as he stepped into the room and turned on the small wall light over the dresser, leaving the room dimly lit.

Justin was quick with the match as Cody pulled a cigarette from the Channel purse she was carrying. She took a deep pull on the Virginia Slim and set it in the ashtray, giving him a nervous little smile and a quiet, "Thank you."

"Would you care for anything to drink? I have Diet Coke, some white wine, vodka and OJ," Justin asked.

"A screwdriver would be fine, easy on the screw," quipped Cody.

Justin laughed; he had a great laugh, natural, easy, not at all forced.

"Coming right up," he said.

As he bent over to get the orange juice from the back of the small fridge, Cody got her first good look at the tight butt in his faded jeans and felt a little flush rush to her cheeks.

This guy has a fantastic body, I'm going to just relax and try to enjoy this, she thought to herself. She felt her pulse race a bit and the room seemed to heat up a couple of degrees.

Justin served up the drinks and sat on the bed a few feet from Cody. He raised his glass and said, " Elle flotte, elle hesite; en un mot, elle est femme." (French for, "She floats, she hesitates; in a word, she's a woman.")

Cody had no idea what that meant. She knew elle and femme related to women in some way. But it was French, it was sexy and she assumed it was a compliment. As they touched the edges of their plastic hotel cups, they looked into each other's eyes and the temperature in the room rose a couple of more degrees.

Cody was so locked into Justin's dark eyes that she almost missed her mouth with the drink and dribbled a few drops down her chin and on to her pushed up cleavage. She blushed at being such a klutz, breaking the romantic moment with a bit of embarrassed laughter. Ever the cool one, Justin reached over and wiped the OJ up with his finger, which he then sensually licked off with his tongue. Then to ease the moment, he took a swig from his cup and missed his mouth intentionally. The cup hitting a little below his lower lip, spilling the concoction all over the front of his white T-shirt, causing them both to erupt in a fit of laughter. Proving once again that laughter is the best medicine for just about anything or any situation. Standing up Justin removed his stained T-shirt, proudly revealing his six-pack abs and well-defined chest. The temperature again rose a couple of degrees. Cody sipped her drink trying to cool down a bit.

The tension in the room had eased because of Justin's clowning, so Cody reached into her purse's hidden compartment and pulled out a joint of high quality pot.

"Do you indulge?" she asked, holding the reefer out for Justin's inspection.

"Oh, oui. It's been awhile, but it's my drug of choice. I love the way it heightens my senses."

Cody finished the rest of her drink and moved to the bed beside Justin, who again quickly produced a match and lit the joint that was now resting between Cody's lips. They sat in the silence and each took a couple of deep tokes of the pot and watched the smoke as it lazily drifted across the room.

She decided it was time to make her move. She reached over and lightly ran her fingers across Justin's bare chest. She loved the way his hard muscles felt under her fingertips. Taking this as a sign, Justin turned toward Cody and kissed her lips, lightly, softly biting her bottom lip before pulling back.

Cody felt like she had been hit with a tazer gun, electricity shot through her entire body causing every nerve to awaken and explode like tiny fireworks on the 4th of July. She was overwhelmed by the feeling and leaned in for an encore. This time she opened her mouth and allowed Justin's tongue to enter. He was an excellent kisser and his tongue darted in and out like a hummingbird, dancing with hers. When his taster was about half way in she sucked on it like a baby sucking a bottle. She reached out and held his head with both hands, she didn't want him to leave her mouth. She wanted this moment to last forever.

The effects of the alcohol and pot were really taking control now. He placed one of his muscular guns around her shoulders and pulled her into him. With their tongues still playing their sensual game of hide and seek, they feel back on the bed. He rolled her over on top of him and the passionate kiss finally ended. They looked into each other's eyes, smiled, and started round two.

After a few moments, she broke away and proceeded to give him quick little butterfly kisses all over his face, before nestling into the hallow of his neck. Using her tongue like a double zero paint brush, she started drawing little circles up the side of his neck, working her way up to his ear lobe, which she bite softly before sucking on it like she did his tongue. Then ever so lightly she slipped the tip of her tongue into his ear moistening it before gently blowing her hot breath over the damp area. Even though this was Cody's first experience kissing a man, she knew what she liked and was hoping that Justin liked it too. Lying on top of him, she could feel the growing bulge in his jeans and figured that he did. His strong arms held her tightly and she felt safe and secure. Being on the other side of this make out session was totally new to Cody, but she liked the feeling and knew it was something she could get used to.

Her dress had worked its way up to her waist, revealing her tiny pink bikini covered butt. While Cody was working on Justin's neck and ears, he moved his hands down and gently squeezed her derriere. He then gave it a little nudge, pulling her panty-covered groin onto his ever-growing manhood. Cody responded by grinding her hips into his and Justin pushed back against hers. Their bodies meshed perfectly, they seemed to be made for each other.

The couple rolled around on the bed enjoying each other's kisses for about ten minutes. Both of them were breathing heavy. The moment of truth had arrived. But before they went any further Cody felt she should confess her inexperience to Justin.

"You're probably not going to believe this," she whispered, "but I've never been with a man before. In fact this is the first time I've ever kissed a guy."

"Well I've got to say that you're doing a great job, for the first time," Justin responded, not knowing if she was telling the truth or not. But things were going good and he didn't want to spoil this night by pressing the issue.

"You believe me, right?" Cody asked.

"Sure, it's just that the way you look and act does sort of make it hard to think that it's not just a line. Because I've been told that more than once before," he answered.

"Really?" Cody replied. "I would think most people would want to give the impression that they were experienced, even if they weren't."

"You'd think so, wouldn't you," Justin said. "But it doesn't matter to me, I always try to be gentle with whoever I'm with."

"That's all I ask, that and a little patience," Cody responded and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"You've got it. Just relax, go with the flow and have a good time. If things start going too fast and you want to slow down, just say the word, OK?" Justin reassured her.

"OK," Cody beamed and they again feel into a passionate kiss.

Feeling much more at ease, Cody reached down and started rubbing Justin's rock hard cock encased in his jeans, but straining to break free.

Justin let out a muffled sigh at this action and laughingly asked, "Are you sure this is your first time?"

Cody giggled and said, "Yes", then lightly punched him in the chest with her free hand.

She was really getting into this now and could feel her own cock, which was tucked between her legs, starting to get stiff.

Believing that things were going exceptionally well, Justin reached down, undid his belt, and unbuttoned his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock snapped to attention before the last button was undone. Cody stared in awe at his manhood, which was a few inches longer and thicker than she own was. She reached down and touched the velvet helmeted head with her fingertip and felt Justin shudder in anticipation of what was to come.

She wrapped her hand around the shaft and was amazed that her fingers didn't reach all the way around to her thumb. Then she rhythmically started to work her hand up and down the shaft. Justin moaned with pleasure and grabbed her head with both hands and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"That's it, baby," he sighed. "Oh yeah, that feels so good. Yeah, just like that, hmmm, owww."

Cody was smiling, pleased with herself for giving this stud so much pleasure.

Justin was lying on his back with his eyes closed, Cody was watching his face in the dim light and she could see that she was doing it right. Keeping up her stroke, she bent down and started nuzzling the erogenous zone at the back of his neck and he knew what heaven would be like.

Cody's kisses started drifting down Justin's chest to his pecks. She teased his nipple with her tongue, getting it wet and blew softly. Next she lightly bit the hardening nub and then pulled at it with her sucking lips. With her free hand, she played with his other nipple, softly pinching and flicking at it with her fingernail, all the while rubbing her stocking clad foot up and down his leg.

Justin moaned with delight. This may have been her first time with a man, but it was definitely not her first sexual experience, he thought, enjoying every little thing Cody was doing. It's like she's got more than two hands and what a talented mouth, he marveled, drifting back into his pleasure zone.

Then Cody's tongue started down that familiar road, south past the abs, rest stop at the belly button; on through the crush of curly bush, finally getting to the tree that spews life. Holding it firm with her hand, she looked at the helmeted head with the slit on top. With her tongue, she licked the tip and tasted his sticky pre-cum. It tasted sweet, like her own and she proceeded to give the little soldier a quick kiss. She parted her lips and let the head slip half way in, then she pulled back. It didn't feel at all like she thought it would. She wasn't exactly sure what she thought it would feel like, but it wasn't like this. In her mouth it felt much softer and smoother than it did in her hand. She liked it. So, she began to lick and suck on his lollypop cock and cupped his balls with her hand, squeezing ever so lightly.

Still holding his ball sack, she took the dive, wanting to see how much of this monster she could take in her mouth. It stretched her lips to the cracking point and she could only take four to five of his eight-inch cock before the gag reflex kicked in. Justin didn't mind there had been only a few capable anyhow. So, she kept one hand at the base and masturbated his cock into her slut like sucking mouth.

She felt his body tense, heard his breathing get faster, and felt his hands grab her head and hold it down on his pulsing tool. It was that time, his head spun, and the whole world stopped for one split second.

The first squirt hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it. It wasn't as salty as all the pulp stuff she read said it was. It really didn't have much taste at all. She pulled her head back as much as his hands would allow as the rest of his cum came spewing into her mouth. It kind of had a numbing effect, a bit like cocaine; she was thinking when he finally released her head from his grip. It must be those tiny little spermatozoa's burrowing into the closest mucus membrane, trying to impregnate her tongue and gums.

She looked up at the smiling, satisfied, shit eating grin on his face and purred like a cat. He pulled her up in his arms and kissed her mouth; she parted her lips and let his tongue sneak in to get a taste of his own medicine. He found that hot and thanked her for the fantastic act she had just performed.

Cody smiled sheepishly and whispered, "Anytime big boy, and I do mean big."

He hugged her and they just lay there quietly in the afterglow for a couple of minutes. Cody nuzzled up under his arm and felt good about herself. She got off on pleasing others and the proof was in her wet panties.

Justin picked the roach from the ashtray and lit it. They each took two deep hits and drifted off to dreamland.

Cody woke up a couple of hours later; it was still dark outside. Lying there with his strong arm holding her close, she felt safely away from all the troubles that the world has to offer. But it was time to go, back to the daily grind of the real life. She gathered up her things and quietly slipped into the bathroom. She touched up her make up, which all that kissing had destroyed. She pulled out a note card and wrote Justin a thank you for the wonderful time, along with her phone number and "Call me when you're in town again." She placed the note on the night table and softly closed the door behind her. As she walked down the hall, she wondered if she would ever hear from him again. The experience had been really nice, she thought and wondered why it had taken her this long to find out. One thing she knew, this was the start of a new phase in her life.

***

Keeping with his plan, the day after the assassination, Roberto visited the Statue of Liberty, took a walk through Central Park and a tour of the Museum of Modern Art. That night he ate pasta with calm sauce at the Italian Restaurant in the hotel and then back to his room watching the news about the latest updates on the Venezuelan's untimely death. The latest rumor being that it was the work of a South American drug cartel as revenge for their government's current anti-drug effort.

Roberto chuckled to himself. They had no idea who did it, he thought. Like taking candy from a baby.

Feeling untouchable and secure that he had pulled it off, he decided that tomorrow night he just might venture out to one of the tranny bars and see if he could stir up some action. It had been awhile since he had dipped into the fetish well and he was thirsty and ready to celebrate his latest kill.

Lying down on his king size bed, he switched the television to one of the soft porn channels the hotel offered. On the screen two young ladies tasted each other's treasures in a 69 position and the girl on top was getting hammered doggie style by a muscular young stud with a large cock. Roberto pulled down his pants and jacked off to the porn. He then closed his eyes and started thinking about some of the off the wall pieces of art he saw that day before nodding off to sleep.

***

The Bureau had been buzzing non-stop for the past twenty-four hours and it looked like it wasn't about to slow down any time soon. With the aid of the latest computer technology, The Bureau was able to alter the photos of Roberto. They removed the facial hair, the sunglasses and the baseball cap to get a better idea of who they were looking for. The fact that they had the photos was being kept a closely guarded secret for fear that if Roberto was still in town; he was surely apt to flee if he knew they existed.

Agent Franklin hadn't been home since the incident and could barely keep his eyes open. The coffee wasn't helping anymore; he was running on pure adrenaline. So as things hit a lull, he decided to take a break, go home, catch a few hours of sleep, shower and into a new set of clothes before getting back on this merry-go-round.

As he walked up the stairs to his building, he saw Cody leaving. They exchanged a polite nod and customary "Hi". As he opened the door, he admired her reflection in the glass and the idea again jumped into his head. He made a mental note to meet with her and see if she would be able to help him out. He decided that if he indeed asked for her help, it would have to be kept in strict confidence.

***

The Oyster Bar, or "Big 'O'" as the regulars called it, had seen many changes in the past twenty years. It went from hippy hangout to disco to gay bar and was now a roost for New York's Trannys. It was downstairs, off the street under a fifteen story professional building on West 40th Street. When you walked in, the first things you noticed were the mirrors. It had a bar on the left side that ended where a row of booths extended to the back wall. On the right there were a number of smaller tables and booths that ended at the dance floor. The dance floor was not too large and the back wall and the wall opposite the booths were entirely mirrored. A disco ball hung from the ceiling above the center of the floor. The rear exit opened to a flight of stairs leading up to the alley and the back parking lot. Cody was meeting "Gypsy" that night at the "Big 'O'".

"Gypsy" Rose was rumored to be a rich kid from upstate New York. Nobody ever knew exactly where that was; Gypsy liked it that way. She liked to leave just a hint of mystery about who she was and where she was from. She earned her nickname by claiming to have lived in New Orleans, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Francisco, Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Dallas, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Denver and now New York at some time in the past twelve years. For someone two years short of thirty that is a lot of moving.

Her story is that her family "kicked the boy out", when at fifteen he started wearing woman's clothes and makeup. Not wanting to wear out her welcome at anyone place, she had been on the road ever since. It was more likely that she had been ran out of the various cities for some sort of prostitution, which was her livelihood. She knew what she was, she wasn't proud of it, but honest enough to admit it to herself and others.

She always had a story to tell about one of her adventures in one or another of the places she had lived. Consequently, she was very popular at the club, holding court at the last large booth in the back. One would never find her wanting for company; there would always be two or three people of various genders listening intently as she spun her tales.

When Cody entered the bar she saw Gypsy in the back booth reciting one of her stories to two girls she had never seen before. As she slipped into the booth, Gypsy stopped her story and introduced the other two girls as Nikki and Cindi and then continued with her tale.

She had heard it before so she went to the bar and ordered a Long Island Ice Tea. She tipped and thanked the bartender and strolled back to hear the end of Gypsy's story.

Standing beside the booth, Cody checked her reflection in the mirrored panels on the opposite wall and smiled with sweet admiration. She had chosen to wear a halter-top red mini dress with Suntan thigh high stockings and 4" platform imitation red snakeskin heels. With her long auburn hair cascading over her bare shoulders, she looked quite yummy.

While she was still admiring her own image, Gypsy finished her story and slithered up beside her.

"Don't worry, sweetie, you look good, like you always do," Gypsy chirped.

She was at least a head taller than Cody and felt somewhat protective of her, knowing Cody's limited drag history. Cody looked up to her like a big sister, envying her "I don't give a shit" attitude and the easy way she made friends.

"I know, I just like looking at how cute I can be," Cody joked.

wikidts
wikidts
3 Followers