Nightmare of Silent Hill Entry 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

____________________________________________

Zoe

I'm shaking at my own words. Anger, sorrow, frustration, guilt eats me alive as I relive those moments in Silent Hill, those last moments with Alessa. Tears stream down my face. Roger is so engaged, he's hunched over in his chair. Even Judy, who spent most of the conversation picking at her nails or looking sick, is at rapt attention. My corrupted reflection stares and laughs maniacally at me.

"But I couldn't do it." I whisper. "And it damned us all."

____________________________________________

"In a flash of red light, the red demon and the gauze demon were at her side. The red demon slams his metal slab sword in front of her. The gauze demon stepped in front of her. Alessa stared at me with rusted eyes and an inhuman grin cracked her face. 'I have to kill her. The demon is inside her.' Tears sting my eyes as I thought about the consequences of that. I take a deep breath and look to the heavens. If there was ever that I believed in something more than me, it was in that moment. I prayed. I prayed for the strength to beat these unbeatable odds. I looked at the doctor. He looked terrified. I was too. I put out my hand. He knew. He gave me his gun. I only had to make it to Alessa and fire that special bullet. I took another deep breath and put my eyes on Alessa. I never took them off her.

I charged her. My adrenaline spiked, my heart leapt, my reflexes sharpened in midst the danger. I flung my arms out to aim at the guardians. I aimed low on Red and high on Gauze. I pulled both triggers. Blood spurted from Gauze's head and hit the floor, soon to be followed by his body. Red flinched as the .45 caliber bullet shredded his shoulder. I fired at him again and again. He flinched and had to step back. I flew at the altar, landing on top of it. I fired at Red one last time, hitting him square in the chest at point blank range. He flew back, the impact throwing him back at least five feet. I pounced at Alessa aiming for right between her eyes.

The demon had assumed Alessa's perfect tear-streaked face. I hesitated.

Barbed wire encircled the revolver, wrapping the barrel and my trigger finger. It only took that split second. In just another moment, the gun was ripped from my hand. I landed on my back with a solid thunk. The demon's face was back on my precious Alessa. The Gauze demon was back on his feet as was Red. I knew then I was going to die.

The demon had much worse plans for me however. She paced around me. "You are the first to get this close. So many die or go crazy first. Of course you had a little help. Harry defeated me once but I came back." The demon's grating voice threaded with Alessa's sweet soprano. "You probably think I'm going to kill you, huh?" I sat up, never taking my eyes off her. "Still stalwart, huh? Have you ever thought that if I leave Alessa's body, she dies too?" It did occur to me. I intended to shoot her, knowing that. The demon laughed a loud cackle. "It would be a waste to kill you dear. All that darkness inside you, so much potential." She caressed Red's shoulder, circling him. I got what she meant then. I felt my face and eyes come over with horror. She cackled again. She knelt before me. "All I have to do is crush that tiny glimmer of hope within you. Small but so inconvenient." She stood and went over to Red. "You want her, yes?" No answer, I had heard him talk before. She scoffed. She looked at Gauze. "Valtiel, do you?" I felt his gaze brush over me. I cringed.

"Of course, Mistress." His voice was smooth and stinted, like before.

I skittered back. Valtiel caught me before I could go far.

"In a hurry, dove?" He breathed at me.

"Screw you." I spat at him.

The demon started. "You can hear him?"

I looked at her.

She continued, confusion in her voice, "Valtiel, what does that mean?" It was odd to see such a human expression from her.

It confused me that she didn't know. Why would she ask him? Isn't she in charge?

He looked at me again. "I've heard of it once. It is said that a perfect vessel can hear the voice of the servants of the demon that was meant to inhabit them. But it is rare, extremely so."

The demon's eyes went up.

"Yes. Moreover a demon in a perfect vessel can walk on the human realm without having to trade vessels or exist in limbo as you have." He went on.

"Oh my... Isn't that interesting." Her eyes fell on me. There was stark sickening glee on her face.

My brain could hardly process what she was saying. My head was swimming.

"Valtiel, kill our unwanted guest." It was an order, sharp and sweet. Valtiel let me go and moved toward the doctor.

My brain registered and I screamed, "Doctor, Run!"

He did so, scurrying rapidly toward the metal double doors. Valtiel was moving on him quick. The doctor made it through the doors. Valtiel slipped through them a moment later. It was only a few moments before I heard a muffled scream flood through the room. Tears dribbled down my cheeks.

"Red, I know you want her. I can see it. Take her, I give her to you." She sounded like a scandalous mother when she said it.

My horror shook my frame and dried my tears.

Red dropped his sword. I could see his erection through his apron. That's when what she meant sank in. "No, no, no...no please..."

He clomped over to me and snatched me up by the leg. He dragged me toward the altar. I dug my nails into the floor. "Oh god no...no...no...NO!" I pleaded. He then picked me up by the midsection. I wiggled and struggled but his hands were like steel. I didn't doubt he could rip the skin from my body. He dropped me onto the altar. I started screaming. I hit him, kicked him, anything to stop this enactment of my dream.

He grabbed my front. "Be still Vessel." It was part threat, part order.

I quieted a bit, going back to pleading. I pleaded with him to stop, to not do this. I knew it was falling on deaf ears. He ripped my shirt and bra right off me. I shuddered at the sudden violence. I was gibbering by now. He put his oversized hand on my breast, caressing as though if he were even a tad rougher, he would break me. His hand went lower to my pants. He ripped them off as well revealing my sprinkling of pubic hair and skinny pale legs. He pulled the clothes off me. He then removed his apron. I shuddered at the eight-inch throbbing monstrosity underneath. It was the same sick flesh color as the rest of him with a head like an oversized mushroom. He pried my legs open. I cried out. He put one hand on my chest and one hand on his dick. I was a raving mess, crying and pleading. The moment I felt it touch my vagina lips, I started sobbing violently. He inched it in. It felt like he was tearing me apart immediately. I screamed out. It slowly slid into me, sending fire to my midsection. He grunted as he pushed. Most of the way in, he hit my cervix. He pushed harder. I screamed again, in utter agony. I felt split apart from my pussy and like it was on fire. The tears wouldn't stop. He started pulling back out slowly and violently pushed back in. The pain started to subside. He picked up a little, finding a working pattern. It was still rough and hurt every time he pushed into me. I tried to adjust so he wasn't hitting my cervix with every thrust. He seemed to enjoy my movements, making small groaning noises. My vagina was starting to moisten up, making the friction pain lessen.

I just now noticed Valtiel standing next to Red. He said, "Now Red, that's no way to treat a woman." Red seemed to ignore him, thrusting a bit harder into me. I gave out a throaty moan. My voice was still ragged from the screaming. Valtiel moved to my side. He put his hands on my breasts, squeezing and massaging them. His hands were still too large for my small dainty tits but nonetheless my quaint pink nipples. He brushed his fingers against them and I moaned lightly. He squeezed my nipples gently. Red continued to fuck me hard, his dick padding against the top of my pussy. Valtiel moved one hand down to my ravaged pussy and grazed his finger over where my clit is. He continued to massage and caress my breasts with his other hand. The hand on my vagina explored that most sensitive place. He rubbed my hood, my labia and finally my clit, searching for that sweet spot. He found it, very slightly above my clit and circled with his finger. It felt really good, making the assault on my pussy easier. I started getting wet. I arched into his rubbing. Valtiel stopped. I realized why when Red flipped me over so I was on my knees.

Valtiel had his hard white dick in his hand. Val grabbed my hair and I squeeled in protest. He slapped my cheek with his dick and put it on my lips. Red pushed back into my wet ravaged pussy. I gasped and Val crammed his dick in my throat. I tried to breath but all that came out was choking sounds. Valtiel pulled his dick out to the head and slammed it back in. I was crying again. They both fucked me then, pushing in and out of me in a jilted tandem. Red grunted and slapped my ass. Valtiel pushed my head back and forth on his member. I tried so hard to relax and let it happen but I couldn't stop crying.

I heard cracked laughter from my side. Alessa's warped voice taunted me, "You're such a whore, Zoe!"

This seemed to invigorate the monsters inside me, as they both pressed into me hard. My jaw ached and I felt numb from the waist down.

Valtiel spoke in a slight drawl, "Suck Dear, Suck!"

I cringed. He put his hand back in my hair and pulled.

"Harder, Slut. Use that tongue of yours!" He yelled at me.

I fumbled as I sucked my cheeks in and rubbed my tongue against the bottom of Val's dick. He groaned in satisfaction and let go of my hair.

"Uh, mm." He groaned regularly now.

Red pulled out of me. He declared in his deep masculine tone, "Let her go." Val did so, his head cocked in wonder. I couldn't read the expression on his blank face. I sat up on the altar between the two monsters. A long thin appendage uncurled from beneath Red's helmet. The appendage shot out toward me and encircled my throat. Another harsh declaration from Red, "Pleasure yourself, Vessel." I furrowed my brow at the order. I gingerly lowered my hand to my pussy and touched it. He ravaged it hard. It was a tender gaping mess. I touched my hood then my clit. I rubbed it like I normally did. The warmth slowly came back to my midsection. It gave me time to think. I stared at the altar. This was so much worse than my dream. I knew they were going to kill me after they tortured me. I thought of Kyle and Alessa. I put my hand on my breast, massaging my nipple. I tried to think of the time I had sex with Alessa. It helped me get turned on. My pussy tightened and moistened. My nipples went erect. I thought of what it would be like to have sex with Kyle like I've done every night since I met him. How it would feel wonderful. How much I loved him.

Just then a light caught my eye. The revolver was across the floor, along with the strange-looking bullet in its chamber. 'Alessa wanted me to shoot her, to free her from the demon'. There's no way it would affect either of the guardians. I wasted all the rest of my ammo on them. It was for the demon.

Valtiel was apparently growing impatient. He grabbed me and pushed his dick back onto my lips. I opened my mouth, giving in. There was no use. I couldn't get to the gun if I tried. I sucked hard on Val's dick, flicking the bottom of its head with my tongue. The sooner this was over, the better. His groans were loud. He fucked my mouth hard. Finally, his groans hit a crescendo as his dick twitched. He pulled it out of my mouth. White, thick spunk shot all over my face. I opened my mouth as hot jizz covered my tongue.

Red grabbed my ass and pushed me to my knees again. He smeared my pussy juice all over my asshole. He positioned his giant dick at the entrance of my ass. He pushed and I screamed all over again. It burned as he plunged himself deep inside my ass. I grit my teeth and clenched the altar. He bottomed out and paused. I gasped and sucked in breath. He pulled back out and slammed back in. I shook and garbled. It hurt so much. He pushed in and out with same force with which he ravaged my pussy. He grunted as he fucked my ass with vigor. It didn't take long for him to find his release in my tight asshole. He let out a loud grunt and clenched me hard as he filled me with hot spunk. I could feel his dick twitching inside me. He pulled it out. I laid there on the altar, spent and sore.

The monsters turned to their infernal master. She let out another cackle. I looked up at the gun across the room. Red-hot rage spurred me to move in that moment. Quick like lightning and molten as fire, it filled me with the last bit of strength I needed to get across the room. I was so mad at this bitch that ruined my Alessa and now me. I was pissed at her immoral servants. She deserved to go back to the hell she came from. If it was the last thing I would do, it would be to end her, even if I did not succeed. I had the gun in my hand before time and reality caught up with me.

Valtiel leapt for me.

Red turned.

Barbed wire shot across the room.

I flung the gun up and aimed at the Demon.

Valtiel grabbed me.

Wire entwined my legs.

I fired the bullet that saved my life.

I fired the bullet that killed Alessa.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12