Nightout

Story Info
Birthday treat for two of our friends.
6.4k words
4.57
59.6k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

It was mid week and I was feeling lonely because Steve was away for a week on business. He rang me around six as usual and we chatted, catching up on the day's events. I told him that when I had gotten in from work there had been a message on the answer phone from two of our old friends, Terry and Jake, who were back in the area for a week. They had invited him to go out for a few drinks as it was Jakes birthday and he had suggested that they try a new club in town that held an 80's theme night. Steve was disappointed that he would miss a chance to see them but brightened up when I said that I hadn't been able to get in touch to say that he was away and in their message they had said that they would be calling round later that evening.

"As I am not there why don't you go out with them instead?" He said. "I bet they will be just as anxious to catch up with you too."

I told him that it would be a rush to get ready but he was insistent.

"Just throw on something nice and sexy." He said.

I could tell from his voice that he was getting ideas and decided to play along.

"Oh yes, like how sexy?" I replied, just putting a little edge on my voice.

"Come on its Jakes birthday why don't you tease the guys at the a little?"

"Tease them like how?" I asked.

I could almost hear Steve grinning on the other end of the line. "I don't know, maybe you could wear a short skirt with very skimpy panties and flash them a little?"

"Keep dreaming because that's not going to happen." I said. In truth it had been a week since Steve an I had any fun and even longer since I had any sort of 'adventure' so as we played back and forth on the phone I felt a slight tingle of excitement between my legs.

"Maybe a longer skirt and no panties?" he said.

"Now you're just being weird." I laughed. "There is no way I am going out with those two without a stretch of material between me and any ideas they might get."

"Prude," he said in a sulky voice. "Where's the woman who likes to pose naked for my friends, can you put her on the line please?"

We both had a fit of laughter and I gave in. "OK just for you I will be a little naughty seeing as you ask so nice, but I will have to go now because they will be here soon and I haven't even had a shower and I don't want to miss them when they call"

"Just leave a note on the door telling them to come in." Steve said. "You know Jake he will be straight at the bar."

"It's not the bar I'm worried about." I said.

With that we both agreed to catch up later and I made my way to the bathroom. I showered in record time and started to pick my outfit from the dresser, I dropped my robe onto the floor as I like to walk around nude after a shower with the cool evening air making little goose bumps stand out on my arms, feeling my nipples stiffen slightly to the drop in temperature. The first thing I took out was a simple pair of white silk bikini panties cut high on the leg I placed them on the bed and then picked out a simple sheer white blouse and black button up skirt. I sat on the edge of the bed and stepped into a pair of almost sheer sexy thigh high stockings topped with delicate lace, rolling them carefully up my leg so as not to snag them with my nails, I matched them with a pair of black spaghetti strap sandals that laced high above the ankle then stood in front of the full length mirror to look myself over.

I giggled a little thinking that there would be no objections from the guys if I turned up naked except for the stockings, I turned this way, then that and liked the look, checking out my butt, pleasingly rounded, my breasts not large but firm and the tight lines of my stomach, flat from hours in the gym, the smoothness of my thighs and the tiny glimpse of my freshly waxed slit from between them. Happy I turned to get dressed and I got the shock of my life. There at the other end of the hallway stood Terry looking at me, he must have been watching as I checking myself out, I covered myself as best as I could with my hands and arms, and with a whispered "Hi" I gently pushed the bedroom door shut.

My heart was racing, I could not believe that Terry had just seen me all but full frontal naked, but as I pulled on my underwear I had to take a tissue from the dresser and dab between my legs at the little bit of moisture there. I was shaking as pulled on my blouse not bothering with a bra, finding the way the dark contrast of my nipples peeked though exciting and more than a little daring. I stepped into my skirt freeing the buttons up along the slit at the front, turning my leg and walking across the room until I was happy that just a peek of the lace tops of my stockings showed, I twirled once happy with the way it flared out showing my panties.

I went down stairs and was pleased to see that the guy's eyes just about bulged out of their heads as they looked me up and down.

"Wow you look really nice." Jake said.

Terry was still a little red from our encounter upstairs. "Jules I am so sorry that I walked in on you earlier, only the note said to come on in and I needed the bathroom." I smiled at him. "No harm done."

Jake looked past me, "Steve not coming?" he asked. "Sorry I tried to get in touch but your phone was off, he's away and sends his apologies and hopes that you will make do with my company instead." Jakes grin couldn't have gotten any wider. "Wow I though you were off for a ladies night out seeing as Steve was supposed to be with us, but yes that would be great.

We made our way out to Terry's car, he had drawn the short straw and would be driving seeing as it was Jakes birthday and he had most probably been expecting Steve to offer to drive as we don't usually drink much. When we got to the club the guys protested but I insisted that I pay us in as my treat to Jake, it was really packed but we managed to find a booth. The dance floor was crowded with bodies, the music was not unpleasantly loud as it can sometimes be in clubs and everyone was wrapped up in the arms of their partners, lost in the beat and oblivious to everything around them

Terry went to the bar and ordered us all a round of tequila." He raised his shot glass in the air, "happy birthday to Jake." Jake in turn tipped his glass, "and here's to an absent Steve who has been nice enough to send a very sexy lady in his stead." Terry agreed as I downed my drink in one, quickly taking up a lemon and shuddering at the bitterness.

We chatted and the shots kept coming, I don't drink much and could feel the tequila going to my head, but I was enjoying the guys company, the music was good and I found myself flirting with them, and felt comfortable and sexy doing it. Terry finally brought up the subject of Andrea and Mick's party. "I can't believe we missed that one." Jake said. "Is it true that you rode Mick right in the middle of the room? Because I told the smug little git to fuck off when he phoned me to brag about it, come on Jules all the fun time's we have had together and he has to be the first, please say it's not true."

He tilted his head and pouted like a spoilt little boy and we all burst out laughing.

"What can I say, it was his wife who engineered the whole thing, I only did it to piss her off the manipulative cow, I only intended to tease him a bit but got caught up in the moment, anyway I didn't let him cum I finished him off with my hand."

"Still, all the times we have held back even though it was agony, just wanting to feel what it would be like." I took his fingers in my hand, touched the fingers to my lips and sucked on them gently tasting tequila and salt "Oh you know what I feel like all right." I said.

He laughed and took my hand whisking me off to the dance floor, it was crowded, and there were bodies rubbing and bumping everywhere we danced to three numbers in a row, Jake was starting to sweat a little so we decided to rest and took our seats where Terry had another round of drinks waiting for us.

We downed the shots, quickly followed by another three rounds; I was starting to feel a little light headed, a pleasant fuzzy buzz, the tequila warming my belly. The crowd seemed to thin a little so I took Terry and Jake by the hand and led them to a corner of the dance floor. I danced seductively sandwiched between them, swaying my hips to the music, Jake smiled and I guessed he must have liked what he saw.

After just two songs the DJ decided to play some slow music, I thought we would go back to our seats but the guys decided to stay. I moved in close to Jake, my breasts pressed against his chest, he took the hint and pulled me tightly against him, as I pressed my hips forward, the bulge in his pants rubbed against my pubic area nestling right where I like it and it felt so good after almost a week of forced abstinence. I ground my hips back at him, making his big bulge grow and twitch then felt his hand slid down my back reaching for my buttocks; but I quickly grabbed it and repositioned it at my waist. "Slowly" I whispered. He gripped my hips and ground back at me I could feel the shape of him and purred like a kitten, we were both being the tease now.

The more he pressed into me, the sexier I danced; it was starting to make me so turned on that I could have actually pulled his pants down and taken him right there on the dance floor and by the look on his face Jake was loving every minute of it.

"Enjoying the dance?" Terry whispered in my ear leaning in close behind me and nibbling my ear. I turned my head and smiled at him, I had been so caught up in Jake that I had forgotten he was there, he pressed in close and I pushed my buttocks back grinding against him, Jake groaned at the loss of contact with his groin, when I looked down between us a shudder of excitement rippled through me as I could see how hard he was, a tiny dark stain just visible on the front of his jeans where the tip of his length lay.

I decided that we needed another break and broke away from the guys, they were obviously disappointed and again a little shudder ran through me as I got a glimpse of hard cock straining against the denim of their jeans, I was feeling so sexy and turned on that I decided to give the boys a treat. They had both excused themselves and gone to the toilet and I suspected that it was because they needed to mop up the sticky mess in their underwear.

Jake had gone to the bar to fetch another round, as Terry sat back down I undid all of the buttons on my skirt but the one holding it around my waist, usually he's the more reserved of the two and surprised me by cheekily flipping the material right back over my legs so that he could see my panties, by now I was very wet so the thin material clung tightly outlining the shape of my vagina highlighting the damp slit where the silk had ridden up, hiding nothing.

Jake came with the drinks and almost dropped the tray. "Oh wow those are some of your sexiest little panties yet." He said a huge grin on his face.

Maybe I should have calmed down my drinking because for once I let the moment get away from me. As I tipped back yet another shot, (about the third over my usual limit) Jake gently ran a finger right over my crotch, tracing the outline of my vagina through my panties, I don't know if it was the drink or the heat of the moment but I didn't react straight away letting him work the finger along the elastic of my panties, carefully easing it to one side exposing one half of my vagina to the cool air, the tip of his finger just brushing the tender flesh. It was all I could do to take his hand and ease it away while adjusting the material so that I was once again decently covered.

I could see a mixture of pure lust and disappointment on their faces, but I had to take control of the situation and make sure that they knew I was still in charge. We rested for a while catching our breath, letting the situation calm down a little. Terry poured out yet more drinks and we sank another round. Jake was looking rather sheepish perhaps a bit worried that he had misread the situation and gone too far, well he hadn't but as usual I needed to be in charge because it is easy for a guy to get carried away while forgetting that the woman likes to have fun too.

I knew how to bring him back round and let him know things were just starting.

Taking a tissue from my bag I slowly peeled my panties away and eased them down my thighs to my knees carefully keeping my legs together so all they could see was a portion of my little slit. I dabbed at the dampness there and, making sure their gaze was fixed between my legs I leaned back and slowly parted my thighs a little giving them the briefest of flashes before I quickly pulled my panties back up.

They both sat there open mouthed, Jake once again breaking out in a huge grin as I leant forward and said. "See, I still want to play." I touched my finger to the little damp stain just visible on Jakes jeans. "And I know you want to play I just don't want things to happen too fast and have you make a mess in your pants."

Jake laughed. "A bit late for that I had to ditch my boxers in the gents, they were soaked." Terry nodded. "And me." I leant close and whispered, "If you liked dancing with me so much why are we sitting here, let's go and see if we can't have a little more fun." Terry and Jake took my hand and we made our way around the crowd until we were squashed up together in a dark corner of the dance floor.

I was once again between them as we danced, Terry had his hands on my hips swaying in time with my movements and I could feel his erection pressing against my butt cheek. Jake pulled me close and once again I straddled his leg grinding myself against him, I reached between us my fingers crawled over the heated bulge in his jeans and I felt him shudder, his jeans were dampened where the tip of his cock lay, slowly I eased the zip down, he grabbed my hand and shook his head gesturing to the people around us, but they were caught up with their own partners and I mouthed, "trust me."

Both Terry and Jake had worn shirts loose over t shirts so I knew that the material of the shirt would pretty much obscure what was going on, we had manoeuvred round as we danced so that Jakes back was pretty much facing the room while Terry was behind me in the corner, even though everyone was crowded together on the dance floor there was only one couple on our immediate left who could have guessed what was going on, and the way they were going at it I suspected they wouldn't have noticed if the club roof had blown off.

He let go of my hand and groaned softly as I gently tugged him free, a cold slimy trail of pre cum dribbled from the end and over my fingers and I used it to lubricate the shaft as I slipped my hand back and forth, I looked down and, momentarily mesmerized by the red angry looking tip that seemed to swell and leak clear tears with each stroke of my hand, I pressed my boobs against his chest and he held onto my waist as I flipped my skirt aside and raised one leg slightly hooking my foot around his leg, positioned myself so that his cock was pressed snugly against the front of my panties.

I whispered. "Don't move Ok?" and he nodded that he understood.

Squeezing his shaft so hard that he drew in a breath I placed the head of his cock between my legs rubbing it against the thin piece of silk covering my labia, he was so turned on that my panties were instantly soaked, my heart began to pound, trembling I closed my eyes and focused on the tingling sensation in my crotch as I rocked my pelvis until his cock was nestled right where I wanted it, his hardness lodged directly in the soft spot of my panties, massaging my labia with every movement, it felt incredible. In fact the only thing hotter than the feeling the head of his cock poking against my pussy was seeing the look on his face as I gently rocked my hips rubbing him against me, the damp heat between my legs incredible as my orgasm built but, as much as the need was there I wanted to take things slowly so, taking a deep breath I stopped moving my hips while keeping the tip of his cock pressed too me.

Reaching between my legs with my other hand as he held me steady I found his balls, tight and throbbing feeling the pressure build as I caressed them, Jake let out a groaning sigh and, my skin flushed, tingling as I felt him loosing control, knowing that I wasn't ready for him to cum yet. Just as he was about to orgasm I squeezed just under the head of his cock, holding him still until the pulsing had stopped, calming him and stopping him from going over the edge, he groaned and tried to hump my hand but I squeezed even harder, a breath hissed between his teeth and he got the message as I eased his cock back in his Jeans.

Feeling terribly sexy, wanton and a little dirty I purred wickedly into his ear, "You're a bad boy Jake" he pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "and you're a bad little tease Jules." I just smiled and said. "Don't you know it?"

While my attention had been focused on Jake Terry had been content with stroking his hand over my hips and the curve of my buttocks, now it was his turn for some fun. I looked over my shoulder and caught his eye, he smiled as I slowly lifted my skirt gathering it up, exposing my silk clad buttocks to him. My breath came fast as he got the message, both hands travelling gently down my sides to my hips pulling me back, his bulge nestled against my ass so he could grind himself against me.

My skirt was hooked up over his arms and I held my breath as I reached behind to his zipper, fumbling with it, he pulled away as I worked it down and I looked over my shoulder just in time to see his cock spring free of his pants standing ridged straight out from his body. I rubbed the head of his cock between my cheeks, up and down between my buttocks pressing the material of my panties up between them, soaking them with his juices, he pulled me back and pressed his thighs against the back of mine, spooning as I ground my hips back and forth, the length of his cock nestled between my cheeks, he reached round holding me to him by cupping his hand over the curve of my mound forcing whimpers from between my lips as he touched me tenderly between my legs. I had kept my legs closed to discourage wandering fingers as I pushed back onto his cock but the warm of his hand on my panties, the fingers just resting at the top of my slit, sent little trembles of excitement through my stomach bringing the promise of a tremendous orgasm.

I could feel his cock twitching against me and his breathing was coming faster, warm on my neck, his face nuzzled against me as we ground our hips together. I reached between us half turning in his arms, breaking contact and took his cock in my hand giving it a little squeeze before tucking it back in his jeans.

"Wow Jules I was so close." He said a little disappointed.

"You both were." I said as they both snuggled in close, Jakes hands on my hips, Terry stroking the outside of my thighs. "But he we're not done yet."

I half turned between them so that I could see them both.

"You two have pretty much soaked my panties." I said, looking Jake in the eye I said. "Why don't you help me take them off birthday boy?"

From the dry huskiness of my voice and the look in my eye he must have sensed a change in my attitude because without a word he slipped his hand down slowly over my buttock, gathering up my skirt until his fingers brushed the tops of my stocking He paused for a brief moment, before he moved it up under my skirt, his fingers lightly brushing past the top of my stocking, and under the leg-band of my panties as he traced the elastic round to the juncture between my legs, this time I opened them slightly, allowing the tip of his finger to lightly brush against my damp slit.

He eased his fingers out of my panties brushing them up around my thigh and up over my buttocks. Gripping the waist band he slowly peeled my panties down as I wiggled my hips making it easier for him to slide them off, feeling the crotch tug slightly at my lips where the damp material had stuck. When he had them over my thighs they dropped down past my knees and I worked my legs up and down until they were over my feet, feeling the delicious dampness rubbing between my legs as I did so. Dipping down I retrieved them and crumpled them into a ball tucking them in his back pocket.

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers
12