Nightout Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part of our birthday treat story.
7.4k words
4.71
25.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers

Please read our last submission 'nightout' first to get the full story.

Thank you for all the nice things people have said.

We know that some of the stories are 'missing' the next part but please understand we either write things as they happen or one of us will say "remember when" and the next thing we are writing it down. We are trying to do a better job rather than rush it like our first stories.

This takes time and we both work long hours...not to mention the other things we do.

Juliet.

x

*

Paul and Stacy got into their car and waited for us just outside the entrance of the club, Terry flashed his lights to let them know we were ready to follow.

About a mile away from the club they pulled off the road onto an industrial estate. Most of the units were empty and they stopped in the car park of what looked like a deserted office block, situated in the far corner of the estate set back far from the road.

Paul started to walk towards us, shielding his eyes and blinking in the bright head lights as Terry pulled up facing their car sideways on so that it was lit up.

"Let me chat to Paul and just make sure we all know what the rules are and how far Stacy wants to take this" I said. "We don't want to spoil things with any misunderstandings do we?"

Terry and Jake both agreed it was the best thing to do.

As I opened the door a grinning Paul came over, I took his arm and said.

"Are you both sure this is what you want."

He nodded. "Stacy can't wait, she's so excited."

"And you?"

He laughed, "Yea I'm cool with it, as I said it was something my ex was into."

"Ok then," I said "I hate to bore you with questions but just so we are all clear, how far does Stacy want to go?"

He looked puzzled, "How do you mean?"

"Well the guys and I have played around before but usually it is just a little teasing and touching then I let them cum on me, tonight was a bit special and that is the first time I have allowed Jake to go all the way."

"She wants them to do pretty much the same as we saw them do to you in the club; she's excited at the thought of both of them fucking her."

"She's never been with two guys." He added.

"And are you sure you want to watch?" I asked again.

"Can't wait," he grinned.

I patted his arm, "Ok just making absolutely sure, some guys like to fantasise about things then change their mind when it happens."

I went back to the car, "Ok guys they are both up for this so have fun."

Terry and Jake walked over to where Stacy was leaning waiting, Jake noticed Paul take his phone out, "Hey just one thing before we start, we don't want you taking pictures, Ok?"

Yeah said Terry "We are both professional guys and the last thing we would want is for our faces to be all over the internet."

"No worries," said Paul as he put the phone away.

Stacy pushed away from the side of the car.

"Do you want me or are you going to chat all night?" she said, standing with her head cocked to one side, hand on hip.

Jake and Terry went to her, standing so that she was sandwiched between them as I had been at the club. "Wow you're an impatient little madam aren't you?" Jake said as he ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms, moving them up her sides to cup her breasts. Mmmm Stacy moaned at Jakes touch, she arched her back pressing her breasts into his hands and her ass tight against Terry's groin grinding her hips.

In response Jake squeezed her breasts with one hand, the other moved down her over stomach tugging her blouse free from the waist band of her skirt and unbuttoning it.

Terry had his hands on her thighs hitching her skirt up exposing smooth pale flesh, pulling her back into him as he pushed his groin into her.

Stacy moaned and wiggled her hips really getting into it "Oh yes baby!"

After a few minutes of slowly grinding against her ass Terry stepped back.

Running his hands down the outside of Stacy's legs he paused just a moment then eased his left hand up the inside of her thigh until it disappeared under her skirt.

I could just imagine his fingers gently touching and exploring as she gave a throaty moan and moved her hips.

Jake had undone her blouse and parted the flimsy material exposing her tender skin to the night air, a girl after my own heart she had not bothered to wear a bra, her young breasts firm and small not really needing one.

Jake slipped the blouse from her shoulders and popped it through the open car window and I wasn't sure if it was the slight chill of the night air on her hard nipples or Terry's hand between her legs that made her shudder.

Terry took his hand from between her legs and unfastened her skirt letting it drop to the ground, ever the gentleman he picked it up and put it the car next to her blouse. Stacy was now down to a pair of skimpy pale blue panties cut high on the leg and her heels. Not a bit embarrassed she stood facing them, hands on hips breasts proudly thrust out as they looked her over.

She spread her legs and I could see that her panties had ridden up slightly, outlining the shape of her pussy where Terry had been playing.

A little damp spot, dark against the light material told of her excitement.

Hooking her thumbs in the side of her panties she smiled at Terry and Jake.

"Do you like really naughty girls?"

They grinned at one another, "Oh yes we love naughty girl's." said Terry

"The naughtier the better," Jake added, he nodded in my direction. "Just ask Jules."

With that she pulled her panties all the way down in one swift movement, bending from the waist while keeping her knees together.

She straightened back up with her hands hanging loose, cupped in front of her pussy and stood for a moment, giving nothing away.

The atmosphere was tense, electric, and I was holding my breath waiting to see what she was going to do next, looking over at the guys saw I wasn't the only one.

Terry, Jake and Paul were all mesmerised, frozen to the spot by this petite beauty as she let her hands drop to her sides and slowly moved first one foot then the other so that they were just over shoulder width apart.

As she stood exposed to them for the first time Terry and Jake let out a gasp; she was pale and waxed smooth, her bare slit drawing the eye down to where a tiny little peek of darker pink flesh stuck out. It had probably been tugged free as she removed her damp panties, her labia slightly puffed out with excitement being stuck to the material with her own juices.

She hesitated just a moment then trailed the index finger of her right hand down over her flat belly and touched it between her legs, bringing it up to her mouth she placed the tip of the finger between her lips and sucked the wet juices off it.

With a sexy grin she winked at the guys blowing them a kiss, turned and bent over the bonnet of the car presenting a nicely rounded ass.

She then pushed her hips back and spread her legs wide and I wondered if she knew just how much of herself she was exposing to them.

I couldn't believe how wild and sexy I was finding this; my heart was racing as I slipped my hand through the split in my skirt and along the inside of my thigh until the tips of my fingers brushed over my damp slit.

Although I had cleaned up the best I could in the toilets I was still a little wet from Jakes load, a little tickle of butterflies ran through my stomach when I thought of how naughty I had been in the club, the tremor of excitement causing a muscle in my inner thigh to twitch as I used my fingers to massage the residue of his excitement over my pussy making the lips slick and swollen.

I was as horny as hell, no wonder my little games were so popular if this was how they made the guys feel when we played around.

In fact it was almost unreal watching Stacy, for a brief moment I felt as if I had stepped out of myself and was witnessing one of the many occasions when I had teased the guys. She obviously enjoyed the attention as she exposed herself, taking her time to savour the moment; it would seem that being sexually adventurous was something we had in common, both of us with strong voyeuristic and exhibitionist tendencies.

The guys walked over to Stacy who stayed where she was, bent over the car with her ass facing them. When they were close enough to touch her she spread her feet a little wider and pushed her hips right back opening absolutely everything up to them, the tight lips of her cute little pussy parting slightly showing a hint of the smooth inner flesh, her labia glistened with expectation, the darker flesh swollen and puffed out.

She let out an appreciative moan as Jake ran his hand over her buttocks in one slow lingering stroke, jumping a little when the tips of his fingers dipped between her legs opening her up even more as he lightly teased the damp folds apart.

Stacy let out a gasp as he suddenly pushed his middle finger all the way inside her, pulled it slowly out then pushed it back fast and hard working up a rhythm getting her nice and wet, adding his index finger as she started to push back at him, burying both fingers up to the last knuckle.

She groaned as he withdrew them then sucked in air with a loud hiss as he replaced the fingers with his thick thumb while curling the very wet, very slick fingers forward through her folds, making her jump as he reached past her hip with his other hand and touched a finger to her clit.

The effect was electrifying; Stacy let out a yelp and began humping her hips grinding her pussy against his hand. Jake was forced to stop playing with her clit so that he could push down on her lower back just above her buttocks to try and keep her still.

She got the message and stopped moving instead collapsing forward with her head on her arms, little murmurs of pleasure escaping her lips as Jake gently massaged her pussy, fingering her towards orgasm with a gentle but urgent rhythm.

As her breath began to quicken he slipped the hand resting on her back down over her buttocks, cupping and caressing them in turn.

My hand was now between my legs, almost subconsciously I rubbed it back and forth over my pussy mimicking Jakes movements, fully aware of how turned I was getting. Looking over at Paul I could see that he was in pretty much the same state as he rubbed a hand over his jeans tracing the shape of his erection as he watched the show.

Walking over I pushed his hand away, snapped the fastener on his jeans, unzipped him and pulled them down in one swift movement along with his shorts, freeing his cock. It immediately sprang up against his belly swelling to life.

He jumped a little as I took it in my hand but after the initial shock he mouthed the words, "thank you."

My pussy was sopping wet and I whispered to Paul that he should stand on my other side. He stepped out of his jeans and stood close at a slight angle towards me as I gently gripped his cock with the hand that had been pressed to my pussy.

It was slick with my juices, the palm and fingers so wet that I was able to lubricate his cock from the tip to the base making it easier to slide my hand over his thick shaft as I slowly masturbated him, first curling my fingers over the tip then working them slowly up and down in long lingering strokes.

Not wanting to be left out I reached through the slit in my skirt and rubbed the tip of my finger in little circles around my clit pausing each time the sensation became too much, only starting up again as my breathing calmed a little and the delicious feeling between my legs subsided, touching and stopping, letting the heat build then allowing it to ebb as I turned my attention to the show Jake was putting on with Stacy.

He was fingering her pussy with one hand while making slick little trails between her buttocks with the other, alternating hands to spread as much of her juices there as possible, wetting his fingers by rubbing gently between her lips then making her gasp by pushing the index and middle finger up into her hard, burying them all the way in holding them still then working them back and forth with a slight twist of the hand making her cry out and rock her hips with the movement.

When his fingers were wet enough he would trail the soaking digits between her firm cheeks, immediately bringing his other hand back to her pussy not giving her a moments respite so that she had no time to catch her breath.

It didn't take a genius to see that he was craftily lubricating around her tight little hole and I wondered just how naughty a girl Stacy was.

She was now breathing hard, panting and circling her hips in time to his fingering. Jake must have sensed she was getting close to losing it and shifted position a little as he changed tactics, once again pushing his thumb deep into her while rubbing his fingers back and forth on the outside of her pussy, massaging her delicate flesh in a pinching motion, his other hand resting lightly on her buttocks.

She started moaning loudly as her orgasm built sucking in a breath as pushed a his finger between her cheeks then lightly circled the tip over her tiny puckered hole.

He paused.

Paul was wide eyed at my side seemingly hypnotised by the whole scene.

I was holding him in a light grip and his cock pulsed in my hand, I guessed in time with his heart beat, I wondered if this was the first time that anyone had touched Stacy in this way.

Everyone seemed to be holding their breath.

Stacy seemed to tense and for a second I thought that she would pull away but she didn't. Instead she seemed to push back against Jake a little, perhaps involuntary as she was grinding back against the hand working between her legs, gasping at the fingers deep in her pussy.

Suddenly she threw her head back and let out a loud moan as the first wave of her orgasm washed over her, I could see the muscles in the back of her legs trembling as she tensed up holding her breath, letting it out in a loud drawn out hiss as she shuddered and bucked back against him.

Jake pressed his slick digit against her asshole slipping it in up to the first knuckle, timing it to perfection with the waves of her orgasm as he buried the finger almost all the way in, working it back and forth in time with the fingers of his other hand as he rubbed them in short, quick movements through her puffy outer lips and over her clit.

Her orgasm was so intense she flopped forward with her head on her arms too weak to support herself on her hands any longer, making little gasping and panting sounds.

The muscles in her legs and buttocks twitched and quivered as her juices flooded over Jakes hand, he held it almost still making just the tiniest of movements over her sopping lips, teasing then with a feather light touch as she climaxed.

He let his finger slip gently from her ass and stroked it between her cheeks until her breathing returned to normal.

The whole thing had been incredible and I found myself wishing that Jake had just made me cum with that intensity.

When I am 'playing around' I sometimes allow the guys a little 'soft' ass play for my own pleasure as the skin between my butt cheeks is really sensitive and ticklish.

Any kind of attention there really turns me on.

But I have rules.

Touching is fine as long as they don't try and finger my ass and I love the feel of having a hard cock nestled between my cheeks as they move back and forth rubbing the shaft over my skin, 'butt crack sliding.'

And of course they can cum on me as much as they like.

But any kind of real anal sex is reserved for Steve as a special treat and I have never done that with anyone else. However after seeing the way Jake brought Stacy off with his fingers and the intensity of her orgasm I was seriously considering a 'one off' just to see if it felt as good as she made it look.

Slowly, on shaky legs, Stacy pushed herself up off the bonnet and turned to face us.

She looked sexy as hell.

Her face was flushed; the nipples of her tiny breasts rock hard standing proud while the inside of her thighs glistened wet with her juices.

And it was more than just hint of dark pink labia that poked out from her tight slit now, the tender flesh drawn out by Jakes fingers.

She stood with her legs apart still trembling slightly but before she could compose herself enough to speak Terry moved in front of her and touched his fingers between her legs; she immediately stiffened biting her bottom lip.

"Give me a minute, it's too sensitive yet" She whispered in a throaty voice.

Terry didn't answer; instead he dropped his hands to her hips and lifted her up onto the bonnet of the car, laid her back, grabbed her knees and gently pushed them up and apart until the heels of her shoes rested on the car, spreading her legs wide.

He then slid his hands under Stacy's buttocks pulling her pussy up to his mouth as he dipped his head and buried his face between her legs.

At first Stacy tried to push him away letting out a squeal.

"Don't, it's too sensitive for that." She cried.

Terry ignored her and she gave in too weak to protest, gasping out loud as Terry's tongue moved over her sensitive slit.

He must have buried his tongue deep between her folds as she suddenly cried out and grabbed a handful of hair, holding him tight to her as she flopped from side to side gasping and biting the back of her hand from the pleasure he was giving her with his mouth.

Stacy had been given no chance to come down fully from her last orgasm, her eye lids fluttered and her head lolled from side to side each time Terry ran his tongue along her slit, letting out a little "Oh" sound as it touched her clit.

I knew from experience that her pussy would be hyper sensitive; any contact there however brief would send a ripple through her like an electric shock

Steve loved to tease me until his touch was almost too pleasurable, keeping me hanging on until I was begging for release.

To make things worse Jake had now moved to the other side car and was playing with her breasts, cupping them and massaging her small mounds while rubbing the nipples gently with his thumb. She started to respond with little 'mmmm' noises that turned to squeaks of surprise and pleasure as he started pulling and twisting them.

He took each nipple in turn into his mouth, sucking and licking them as she arched her back moaning and begging for him to leave them alone, she pushed at his head trying to move him away but he just clamped his lips down and sucked harder making her cry out.

"Please no more." She gasped and twisted her hips from side to side trying to dislodge Terry from between her legs.

In response he pushed her legs flat down gripping her hips holding her still as he pressed his tongue directly down onto her clit. She shuddered and pushed her buttocks up in a violent spasm, Terry took the opportunity to scoop his hands right under them and hold her tight to his mouth, his tongue lapping at the juices flooding from her while his lips nibbled the sensitive flesh, making her gasp and plead.

"No more please, I can't take it."

He ignored her clamping his mouth down on her sopping pussy, keeping it there until the wild spasms that were making her shake all over became little twitches.

Stacy rocked her hips gently back and forth on him as she came down from her second explosive orgasm of the night.

Terry helped her sit up and she slipped off the car, leaning heavily against it as she got her breath back and once again waited for her legs to stop shaking.

She looked over at Paul for the first time and a huge grin spread across her face when she saw that I was stroking his cock while he watched.

Stacy opened the car door and I thought for a moment she was getting her clothes, ending the night's fun. Instead she pulled out one of the little mats from the foot well and dropped it at Terry's feet, he looked over at Jake who shrugged but before he could ask what she was doing Stacy had knelt on the mat and reached for his zipper slowly pulling it down.

julesteve
julesteve
1,499 Followers
12