Nights Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shermie decided to take a break, and head back to his cottage. It seems like he would be very busy for the next few weeks. Shermie began to get excited. His toy would be the biggest hit of the year.

Mrs. Claus searched for Santa but couldn't find him. She eventually found that he had taken the reindeer out on a practice run, and wouldn't be back for a few hours. She was excited and really wanted to show her husband the new toy that Shermie had created. She was thinking about going back home and spending some more time testing the toy when she came across Alaska George. Alaska George was a famous prospector, or at least that's what he told everyone. He had struck a small claim near the North Pole and had become Santa's' chief supplier of silver and gold. It was a good relationship that benefited everyone. Santa bought his silver and gold at unheard prices, and Alaska George didn't have to pay shipping or storage charges.

Alaska was coming from the shipping and receiving dock where he had just delivered his latest shipment. He was chatting with one of the female elves that were returning from her lunch break. The elves were the real reason that Alaska stayed in the North Pole. He was fascinated with the little women and couldn't get enough of them. It had taken a few months for Mrs. Claus to figure out why he was always talking about 'wanting to eat sugar cookies'. It all worked out for the best as Alaska was never without the companionship of the little women. They fawned over the big man and were quite taken with his...stature.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Claus. How's it going?" Alaska asked in his deep burly voice. His elfin companion waved to Mrs. Claus and continued on her way.

"Everything's fine Alaska. I was looking for my husband but he's going to be gone for a while." She said.

"Yeah, I saw him out with the boys. They were heading west as I was coming in."

Mrs. Claus was still horny and she looked the prospector over with a wolfish grin. He was defiantly macho enough, and was probably meat and potatoes when it came to sex. If he liked the toy then she knew it would be a hit.

"So Alaska, do you have a little time to help me with one of the new toys we're working on?" she asked him with her sweetest smile. She made sure to keep the new toy hidden behind her back.

"Sure thing. What is it? Is it a new scooter or maybe a new sled?"

"No, it's a new toy from the adult line. We want to deliver some this Christmas but we need to test it one more time."

"Okay." He said. He tried to peek behind her and see what she was hiding, but she kept a step ahead of him.

Mrs. Claus took Alaska by the hand and quickly pulled him into one of the gift-wrapping rooms. The room was currently unoccupied and the next shift wasn't due to come in for another two hours. Alaska had always envied Santa for having a hot wife like Mrs. Claus and had only fantasized about getting a shot at her. He watched as she latched the door so that they wouldn't be disturbed.

"So what's so special about this toy?" he asked. Alaska was trying to make small talk in order to keep calm. Mrs. Claus was dressed in her usual short red dress and she was wearing her thigh-high black leather boots. Alaska loved how the dress clung to her curvy figure and the boots really got him going.

"One of the elves came up with a new toy for the adult line and I think it's wonderful. We've already tested it to see how a woman will like it, but now we need to test it with a man." Mrs. Claus explained. She finally pulled the toy from behind her back and smiled as she stroked her hand up and down its length.

Alaska was a bit put off by what he was seeing. He was a modern guy, but not that modern. "Hold on a minute Mrs. C. I'm a professional prospector. I do the digging if you understand what I'm saying.

Mrs. Claus continued to stroke the toy as she stepped closer to Alaska. "Why don't you just relax and let me take care of things." She told him.

Mrs. Claus kept moving forward and Alaska moved back until she had him cornered against a workbench. She moved close enough for Alaska to smell her perfume and slowly reached around him to sit the toy on the bench. Alaska had been holding his breathe, but returned to normal when her hand reappeared without the toy. She grabbed his thick leather belt and unfastened it before yanking his pants down his legs. His boxer shorts quickly followed and Mrs. Claus was greeted with a very excited prick.

"What a happy fellow we have here." Mrs. Claus said with a smile as she wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it lightly. Alaska relaxed as she expertly worked his cock. He was enjoying what she was doing, but hoped it was only the appetizer. He was dying to get his hands on her and was about to become a more active participant in their fun when she slowed her stroking. His hips moved on their own in an attempt to return to a more vigorous pace, but she slowed her strokes even further.

"Are you ready for a bit more?" Mrs. Claus teased. She slid her hand under her short skirt and slowly rubbed her cunt.

"There's only one thing I like more than silver and gold." Alaska responded with a hearty laugh. He reached out to touch Mrs. Claus but she released his cock and moved out of his range.

"Santa always leaves the gifts for our friends up to me, so I think I'll give you your present early. I love receiving surprise presents, but I also love giving them. If you want your present, you'll have to close your eyes until I tell you that you can look." Mrs. Claus explained.

Alaska took one last look and grudgingly closed his eyes. He waited impatiently as he felt her move toward him again. He felt the coolness of her hand as she wrapped it around his cock and sensed her slide down to the floor. Alaska gritted his teeth and he felt the heat of her breath on his cock only a split second before she slid his member into her mouth. All of Alaska's fantasies about Mrs. Claus had not come close to the reality and her mouth was even more talented than he had imagined. For her part, Mrs. Claus loved the taste and feel of a hard prick sliding along her tongue. She coated the shaft with her saliva and slid it repeatedly down her throat until his balls pressed against her chin.

Alaska was so lost in the feelings that was surging through him that he did not feel Mrs. Claus move. He was oblivious to her reaching for the toy and probably would have been powerless to stop her even if he had. Mrs. Claus gave amazing head and had made Santa late for quite a few elf meetings with her talented mouth. Alaska felt the wonderful, wet suctioning of her mouth one second, and then the coolness of air the next. He didn't have any time to complain as he was quickly enveloped in warmth once again.

"Oh fudge!" Alaska groaned. Mrs. Claus had sucked his cock down her throat and was not pulling off. The muscles in her throat were unbelievable and he had never felt anything like it. It was even more incredible that she had pulled her hands away from him and was using nothing but her mouth.

"Do You like that Mr. Prospector?" Mrs. Claus asked.

"This is better than silver or gold." Alaska answered through clenched teeth, and he meant it. He was already hoping that this wouldn't be the last present he received from Mrs. Claus. This was the best blowjob he had ever had, and her sexy voice only made it better.

Wait a minute. How could she have asked him anything with her mouth full of his cock? Alaska thought to himself. He couldn't resist it any longer, and opened his eyes to see what was going on.

"Surprise!" Mrs. Claus shouted. She had backed away about a foot and stood with her legs spread and her fingers pumping into her wet slit.

"What the Bumble?" Alaska exclaimed. He looked down and found his cock embedded, balls deep in Mrs. Claus' toy. The toy was wrapped around his cock and it pulsed as the insides milked his cock. The toy was odd, but there was no denying how good it felt.

"So what do you think of our new toy for the adult line?" Mrs. Claus asked, with a wicked smile on her lips.

"It's not what I was expecting, but it surely is a winner." He said.

"Worth its weight in silver?"

"In silver and gold." Alaska said with a hearty laugh that was cut short by an involuntary grunt. "Then it's a success." Mrs. Claus said gleefully. "I'll let you finish enjoying the toy, but I have something else in mind as well."

Mrs. Claus walked toward Alaska again, and stopped to grip the toy that was expertly massaging Alaska's cock. The toy was wonderfully light and Alaska's hard cock was pointing it up toward the ceiling. She lifted her leg and placed one, high-heeled foot on the edge of the table next to Bob. Mrs. Claus moved like a nimble elf as she shifted her weight and leapt onto the table. She landed directly above Alaska and quickly dropped down into a squat. Alaska was forced to leaned further back on his elbows, but was rewarded with a mouth full of Mrs. Claus' tasty cunt.

"Come on Alaska, and show me how much you like my present." Mrs. Claus teased. Her pussy was wet as usual and she was in desperate need to get off.

Alaska set about his task with zeal. He loved the little Elvin women, but a human woman was just as good. Each had merits, and Mrs. Claus was truly a treat. Alaska thrust his tongue between Mrs. Claus' slippery lips and it sunk easily inside. His tongue was quickly coated with her thick cream, which oozed down into his mouth. Her taste was slightly salty and musky, which was in direct contrast to the Elvin women that he had come accustomed to. He grunted and snorted like an animal as he struggled to get as deep into her sticky pussy as possible. Alaska was concentrating so much on her cunt that he had all but forgotten the toy.

Mrs. Claus allowed Alaska free reign for a few minutes but soon began to wiggle her hips and guide him to where she wanted. She moved until his tongue was positioned against her clit, and she shook and groaned as his tongue battered her stiff button. Her cunt leaked steadily as she climbed toward her climax. Alaska's tongue was wide and rough and it didn't lose any speed as he lapped up her juices.

The table shook as Mrs. Claus began to thrust her hips against Alaska's face. His neck was beginning to ache from the pounding, but the taste of her cunt made up for the position. The toy had helped to whip him into frenzy and he was equally torn between the desire to keep eating her cunt and the need for his own climax. Alaska could feel Mrs. Claus's cunt bulge as the muscles inside tightened like a fist. He knew she was on the edge of her orgasm and concentrated on licking her clit with an even greater intensity.

The pressure from his rough tongue pushed her over the edge and Mrs. Claus exploded against Alaska's mouth. She threw her head from side to side as she climaxed and Alaska returned to licking her lips and catching her cream that flowed like faucet had been turned on deep inside of her. He waited for her the contractions to slow before worming his tongue back into her canal. The invasion of his squirming tongue caused her to groan and her muscles tightened like a vice.

Mrs. Claus stayed firmly planted on Alaska's mouth until she couldn't take any more. She finally slid off of his well-used face and laughed. His entire face was shiny and wet with her juices, and his moustache was plastered to his face. This combined with his red complexion made him look like a candied Christmas apple.

Alaska Bob didn't mind, and he licked his lips and moustache clean. The toy was still doing its job and his hips had long been humping the air.

"I think we should try another setting." Mrs. Claus said. She slipped the remote control from the waistband of her skirt and pushed one of the buttons.

Alaska almost collapsed to the floor as the toy changed it's stroking pattern. It started at the base of his cock and rippled upward. The toy released a few spurts of lube, creating an even wetter and slicker ride. Alaska couldn't hold out any longer. It felt like multiple women were blowing him all at once, and it was all too much to take. His stomach clenched, his legs burned and he felt his cock expand and then explode. Mrs. Claus clicked another button and the strokes became even stronger, drawing cum out with every longer stroke. She didn't turn the machine off until Alaska pounded his fist against the table in exhaustion and defeat.

"So do you think this new toy is a success?" Mrs. Claus asked with a catlike grin. She grasped the toy and pulled it from Alaska's softening cock, and it came from with a wet 'pop'.

Alaska was still trying to catch his breath and slowly wiped the sweat from his eyes. "I think it will be a hit." He said as he pulled up his pants.

Mrs. Claus was pleased with the test. She gave Alaska a quick peck on the cheek and merrily left the room. She had given the elves permission to make a limited run of the toys and now wanted to add a few thousand more to the order. Her husband had given her the names from the Adult naughty or nice lists and she wanted to make sure there were plenty to go around. Mr. Claus was pretty lenient with the children when it came to the nice list, and if the truth were known, there were very few children that were so naughty that they did not receive a gift. Mrs. Claus felt the same way about the adult list. A toy like this could help a lot of those naughtys change to nice.

Later that evening, Mrs. Claus relaxed in her bedroom by the fire, while sipping hot cocoa and watching a little television. Santa was hard at work, supervising the loading of toys and finishing up the last minute preparations. There was always some catastrophe, like fog or a heavy snowstorm that threatened to stop Christmas, but Santa always overcame it. Mrs. Claus smiled as she thought of her husband fussing around the workshop. He wouldn't be happy if everything ran smoothly and there was no chance for him to save the day. She just hoped that he had kept the reindeer away from eggnog. Blitzen had drunk way too much the previous Christmas Eve, which lead to a messy accident somewhere over New York. It had been the talk of the North Pole for months.

Mrs. Claus was dozing off when a thought popped into her head. She quickly scrambled for a sheet of paper and began jotting the idea down. She smiled when she was done. She had come up with the perfect accessory for the toy. It wouldn't be ready for this year but it would be for the next. The more she thought of it, the hotter she became. She called Shermie on the elf-line and asked him to come over to her cottage.

Shermie came quickly and spent a few moments reviewing her design.

"Yes, yes. I like it. I must say, that if we also add another strap here," He said pointing to her drawing. "We can make it suitable for both men and women."

Mrs. Claus agreed and dispatched Shermie to create a prototype based on her design. She returned to her chair and began to plan. She had earlier sent a messenger elf to tell Santa of the toy, and he had approved of it. She would spring her accessory on him after he returned from delivering the presents and had taken a few days to rest. She smiled as she thought of the surprised look Santa would have on his face when he saw what she had come up with, and slowly began to drift asleep. Her dreams were plentiful that night, and they were happy and full of toys.

Now, I can't really say what went on after Santa came back from his Christmas run. Mrs. Claus would only tell me so much. What I can say is that they both seemed to be walking a little more carefully that week after Christmas. Now me, I never did get to try that toy out. I'm not too comfortable with things that get warm. Oh, who am I? Well that story will have to wait for another time. Let's just say that the North Pole is the perfect place for me. So, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you've been good, because you might just find an amazing gift under your tree this year.

12