Nights Blossom

Story Info
An evening sexcapade with Master.
1.7k words
4.38
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the collar snapping into place was loud in her ears, as Masters warm fingers gently fixed it into place. His lips were tender as he kissed her forehead and spoke. "Go to your bath sweet one"

"yes Master" Blossom answered softly. Rising from her knees, she felt his hand softly caress her naked butt cheek as she turned towards the Master bath. Her fingers trembled as she removed the band from her long hair and let it fall down her back. It swayed against her skin as she walked, the movement of her hips rhythmic, and pleasing to her Masters eyes. She repeated Masters words to herself as she turned on the soft lights in the Master bath and turned on the jets in the hot tub. "This is your playtime little one" He had said to her earlier.

"Play until I am sated" She shivered as the words rang again in her head. Her body tingled as she thought about the joys awaiting her this night. Blossom stepped slowly down into the warmth of the hot tub. The hot water caressing her skin sensually as she submerged herself. Her long hair streamed out behind her as she lay back and rested in the arms of the powerful jets. There was something so relaxing about feeling the touch of a jet of hot water as it streamed across her sensitive skin. She angled her body then towards the source of the jets, and allowed it to play across her genitals. Master had taught her to enjoy this sensation.

The force of the powerful jets could take her body to great heights of ecstasy. She could feel the warmth of the water as it swept across her labia and sweetly stroked her clit. She trembled and closed her eyes as her body began to flush with its own warmth. Her fingers slipped to her hard nipples, and she firmly pinched them. Ohhhh...yes.. Her body trembled as a shock of pure pleasure coursed through her. She slid one hand down between her soft thighs and firmly pushed two fingers between her slowly swelling pussy lips.

Making sure that the jet of water stayed on her clit, she moved them in and out of her sensitive pussy. Her back arched as she climaxed. Her voice ringing out loud in the silent room as she came. Blossom could feel it building again, as the magic of the water took her over. Her fingers moved within her body and she bucked again and cried out. "Very good precious" Masters deep voice spoke softly in the room as he stepped into the bath behind her. His arms slid around her body and his hands filled with the fullness of her soft breasts, pulling her to him. She could feel his arousal as she let herself float gently against Him.

"thank you Master" She said softly as she gasped in orgasm once again. She could feel Masters hardness as it fit itself between the warmth of her ass cheeks. Masters hands were firm as he gripped her nipples between his fingers and pinched. Blossom moaned deeply. Master turned her around then in his arms, and kissed her. His lips caressed hers gently and his tongue swept hers aside as it fiercely claimed her mouth for itself. His arms brought her body tight against His.

Her breasts pressed against his chest, and her hips and belly held tightly to Him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders as she returned the kiss. Her tongue sweetly stroking his as she tasted him. He ran his lips down her chin then and to her throat, swiftly kissing the collar, and fastening on the tender skin beside it. She lay her head back as He suckled her skin. The movement of the warm water against her erect and sensitive nipples almost made her cum again as Master worked diligently to kiss every inch of her throat. His hands slid under the water and grasped her waist then, and he lifted her up tile she was sitting on the edge of the huge tub, her legs dangling on either side of him.

His eyes were half lidded as he looked at her and slowly ran them over her bare body. "Mine" was all He said then as his hands firmly spread her thighs wide and his lips took possession of what was His. Blossom lay back, her hands going gently to his head as she felt his tongue sweetly enter her vagina. She gasped, her breathing ragged as He used his tongue to dip into her sweetness, and tenderly taste her.

"Ohhh Master" came her breathy voice as she grasped his hair in her fingers wanting to pull him closer. His lips and tongue began to play over her pussy. Her tender clit seemed to be their objective more often than not as her hips bucked at each stroke there. Her cries of passion rang out loudly as His lips brought her to climax once more. She was breathing rapidly in and out as he pulled her back into the warmth of the hot tub. Her hands slid over him as she tried to touch as much of him as she could. She heard him chuckle as he lifted himself up into the lower part of the hot tub and pulled her forward. She went gladly, and slid between his legs, her hands seeking and finding what she wanted.

Blossom looked up at Master for his permission, and receiving a nod, firmly grasped his hard cock in one hand, and guided it to her waiting mouth. He rested against the cushion at the back of the tub as her lips slid over the head of His cock. She sucked Him into her mouth and let her tongue play over the head, wetting it with her saliva, till it was slick enough to slide without effort between her lips. She played then, her lips tightening around His cock as her hand moved the foreskin gently up and down to meet her lips as she bathed his cock head with her tongue.

She could taste Him then. On the back of her tongue as she moved Him back and forth against it. This excited her more than anything and she moved her head forward sliding his cock into the back of her throat. Masters voice was rough as he called to her to stop. She didn't want to, but had to obey Him. Her lips released his cock, and he slid back into the water, pulling her against him once more. His lips tasted of her juices as he kissed her hard and sucked her tongue into his mouth.

He lifted her once more in the water, and her thighs spread wide as she felt his hard member enter her swollen opening. Blossom gasped loudly as she felt him fill her. His hard cock pushing into her, deeply taking her softness. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he pushed fully into her and her eyes closed. His hands on her hips guided her as he pumped into her body. She couldn't breath, her panting breaths ragged from her throat as she felt her body trembling on the brink of orgasm.

Master pulled out then, and turning her gently in the water, He moved her body back against him and let his hard cock spread her ass cheeks. Blossom relaxed as much as she could in this state, and felt the head of His cock nudging her sensitive anal opening. She gasped as it pushed into the tightness there, then waited just holding her still against him in the gently moving water. Her breath was torn from her throat in a deep gasp as his cock entered that hot place swiftly. Her ass clenched around him then as she relaxed her body. She could feel his breath against her throat as his lips fastened there again and his cock plunged deeply into her ass."

"Yesssss Masterrr." She cried out. Her whole body clenching as a huge orgasm pulsed through her. His cock moved in and out of her ass mightily then as she writhed against him in pleasure. She could feel him tense. His cock deeply buried within her ass, as it exploded. She trembled and moaned, then her voice rang out with his as she came again. His seed spewing into her tight ass as they came together.

Blossom was gasping for air as Masters arms released her , only to turn her back into his embrace again. His strong arms surrounded her shivering body, as He cuddled her against him. "You are a good girl Blossom" He said softly against her hair. "You have pleased me greatly...now go..get to my bed"

She giggled as she lightly stepped from the water and felt him close behind her. His hand smacked her ass cheek and made her jump as she grabbed a towel and began to dry him. "Leave that little one" He said a smile in his voice. Blossom laughed softly and dropped the towel, then turned and swiftly moved to the Masters bed. Her body glistening with quickly drying droplets as she climbed onto the covers, and curled up to await Him. His body entering the bed woke her, and he reached up and grabbed her foot, dragging her to the top of the bed as he threw back the covers.

"Get in there and warm the sheets wench" He laughed. and watched her as she curled under the blankets willingly. He slid in beside her, and pulled her close to him. Her lips found his skin, and she couldn't resist a kiss or two. He laughed sleepily as she did, and kissed her forehead softly. "Sleep now little one...there is more when we awaken" His deep voice lulled her, and she closed her eyes obediently as her head was pulled gently against his chest. She could hear his heart beating against her ear. Her arm curled over him as he slid his leg over her hip and put his arms around her holding her close against him. Her thigh moved gently between his legs, and she sighed softly. Their breath was warm as it mingled together between them and they slept.