Nights in White Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome Sir." Sitting gracefully, she folded her hands and placed them in her lap. She watched as he took a bite and his broad smile told her that he was very pleased. Watching as he took another bite, and yet another, she waited for permission to fix her plate and eat. Her eyes never left his face; she loved looking at him, watching him. His usually calm face was transformed by pleasure. The lights, started she glanced up as she realized he had turned the chandelier off, that explained the play of light and shadow on his face. Smiling she turned her attention back to her Master, the man she loved so deeply that she ached whenever he was displeased. Catching his eyes watching her, she blushed shyly and her smile softened.

"Come here pet." His eyes gleamed as he spoke.

Rising she stepped around the corner of the table and knelt at his side, knees spread revealing her smooth mound, hands laying palm up on each silky thigh, eyes lowered respectfully.

"Pet..." his voice part inquiry, part command, drew her eyes up and he smiled as they widened with surprise, "Open up." He watched as her lips parted, beckoning, waiting; then placed the fork full of pasta at her lips. Her head tilted up slightly as she wrapped her lips around the fork, eyes shining, and waited. Slowly he pulled the fork back. "Good girl." Taking another bite, he watched her out of the corner of his eye. He could tell by the glow suffusing her face that she was sliding deeper into subspace. Placing another bite at her lips, he waited as her warm full lips enveloped the fork; then ever so slowly retrieved the fork. Bite for bite he fed her, pausing often to slide his fingers through her hair, pushing it back from her face, caressing cheeks and scalp, letting her feel his love, strength, and desire.

As she ate, looking forward, eyes level with the fork, her mind churned and pleasure of eating from his hand filled her, sending her spiraling deeper into subspace. Never had she submitted so completely, or so freely. The knowledge she ate only if he wished it flooded her mind and soul, breaking her free from the last of her inhibitions. She was now so completely his that she could no longer think of a life without him, without serving him. Never again would she walk as a free woman, free as the world defined it. For this day, she found a new freedom, a freedom of self. The rules and laws of man would no longer govern her life; instead, they would be governed by the wishes of one man, her Master.

Music faded out as he fed her the last bit on the plate. Setting the fork down, he reached into the right pocket of his slacks and pulled out a length of gold and silver chain. Tiny links of rose gold, silver and yellow gold intertwined, braided into an exquisite collar. Enclosing the chain within his hand, he turned in his chair to face her. Into the silence he spoke.

"One year ago today, you came to me; accepted my rules; submitted to my use. During this time, we have learned to know one another. Have you been happy in your service to me?"

"Oh yes Sir," she softly breathed the words.

"I am pleased to hear that little one. Now, my pet, is it your desire to continue your service to me? Before you answer, know this, it is my deepest wish to claim you forever, not only as my pet and my little one, but also as my wife. I have come to love you and I cherish the feelings you have shared with me. I want you to think, as this next song plays, of what life with me will mean. If you have any doubts or concerns, I want you to share them with me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She closed her eyes as they filled with tears. "I will do as you ask Master."

"Good girl."

Silence filled the room, but the beat of her heart filled her ears in the moments before the music began. When she heard the opening chord, tears fell slowly, silently down her cheeks. Then she heard his voice, softly joining the music.

" Nights in white satin, never reaching the end.."

As he softly sang the words to her favorite song, she wept, head bowed; and as first his voice and then the music faded slowly away, she lifted shining eyes to his and whispered, "I love you Sir. I never want to live my life without you." As her eyes focused on his face she saw tears glistening on his cheeks. Her fingers twitched then clenched as she controlled the urge to reach up and wipe them from his face.

Smiling gently, with love filled eyes, he held out the collar and waited; watched as she realized he held something and lowered her eyes, gasping when she saw the collar glittering in his hands. Hanging from the center of the collar was a silver ring and suspended from the ring was a tiny padlock. Nestled in one palm was another lock, slightly larger than the one dangling from the chain; and in the other palm was a key nestled in a thin gold chain.

A voice, husky from unrelieved emotions, he asked her, "Will you accept this collar, and with it my promise to love, cherish and protect you until death parts us? Will you accept my lock, symbolizing my ownership and guardianship? If you accept I will wear this key, the key to your lock, until death parts us."

"Oh yes Master," she cried out softly. "Until death parts us, it is my deepest desire and wish to serve you, belong to you and love you." Her hands lifted, reached behind her and lifted her hair, even as she bowed her head, submitting.

With a soft sigh, he placed the collar around her neck, locking the clasp with the tiny padlock. As the metal, warm from his hands, encircled her neck, she quivered, heat flooded her and she felt moisture between her thighs. After he released the collar to drape against her collarbone, she felt his hands gently clasping her neck, the key and chain resting against her breast. Lowering her hands, she looked up, and his eyes captured hers.

"Thank you my love... my little one... my pet." Then she watched as he took the key and fastened it around his neck. It fell gently to rest just below his collarbone.

"Thank You... Master."

12