Nights Like These

Story Info
One night of passion changes the lives of two friends.
1k words
3.4
18.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara with her long curly blond hair, emerald green eyes, slender body, and creamy white skin was still a virgin at the age of 18. She was too busy with College and chilling with her only friend of three years, Tyron.

Tyron was 21 and had short black hair that never seemed to grow, chocolate brown eyes, a muscular body, and dark skin as smooth as chocolate melting on your tongue. Tyron had been with many girls but only truly wanted to be with one, Ciara. He has loved her since the first time he laid eyes on her. What he didn't know is Ciara felt the exact same way. She seemed to always want to stay busy with homework when things seemed to get tense between her and Tyron until one amazing night when everything changed for them.

Ciara was sitting on her couch, enjoying her favorite romance movie of all time in her one bedroom apartment where she lived alone. It was a stormy night. It was getting at her favorite part of the movie when she heard a knock at the door. She went to stand in front of the door and looked through the peep hole to see Tyron standing on the other side of the door in the pouring rain. He was wearing his favorite black wife beater and black sweat pants with Nikes. "Damn, he is gorgeous." she sighed under her breath as she opened the door. "Come on in." She smiled as he walked inside and closed the door behind him.

He was stunned to see her in a pink tank top and black sweat shorts.

She went to get him a towel. When she came back with it she gasped as she noticed the rain drops glistening on his now bare six pack. He apparently didn't see the need in keeping his wife beater on.

Tyron smirked as he took the towel from her hands.

She sat down on the couch and went back to watch the movie as he dried off and sat down beside her. He looked at the television screen and back to her, rolling his eyes. "Are you seriously watching this movie again?" He said, chuckling as she gazed over at his body and to his eyes.

She nodded and turned back to it, feeling heat between her thighs. It was more intense than usual. She needed to ignore the intense hole he was burning in her with his eyes. "So, what brings you here on a night like this?" Ciara asked as the movie ended and she got up to turn the television off. She turned to him and walked back over to the couch to sit down beside him, looking over at him and smiling.

It took everything in him to not kiss her. He loved the way her lips would curve when she smiled. "I was just bored and I hate to spend rainy nights alone." He said in half truth. He missed her and wanted to see her and finally tell her how he felt.

Ciara nodded and said something with a smile that Tyron didn't hear. All he heard was his heart thumping as he leaned in to kiss her soft lips.

Ciara pressed her lips against his and then pulled back in surprise.

Before she could say a word he told her the full truth. " Every second that we are apart, I miss you. Ciara, I love you. I have loved you from the moment I saw you. I need you in my life and you deserve to know that." He said so quick that he had to catch his breath.

He didn't have a chance because before he knew it she had her lips against his.

"I love you too." She said as she pulled away.

Something snapped in Tyron as he heard her say those four glorious words. His lips were hard against hers in mere seconds. She kissed him back passionately as he climbed on top of her, his instant clothed 12 inch erection pressed against her clothed wet pussy. He pulled away to look into her eyes as he asked her permission.

"May I be your first?" He asked, waiting patiently for her answer. "

You can be my only." She said as she pressed her lips hard against his.

His hands were working to unsnap her white bra as she removed her tank top. He successfully unsnapped it as he threw it to the floor along with her tank top, pressing his bare chest against hers as he kissed her softly, fastening up the kiss. In seconds they were both naked. He began to kiss down her neck and to her breasts. Her nipples were in hard points. He took one in his mouth sucking on it gently. Her panting too much. He slowly moved his lips back to hers as he angled himself to hover over her wet pussy.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he looked into her eyes.

She nodded.

He wasted no time, he grabbed a condom in his pants's pocket. He put it on his huge erection as he began rubbing his head against her clit. She began to drip wetness as he did. He slowly slid his throbbing cock into her wet opening. She moaned out his name as he pressed it slowly into her until blood began to pour from her. She yelped out of pain and than began to moan in pleasure as he began to push it in and out of her. His length pushed further into her as her moans exceeded the sound limits of the walls. He pounded his dick further into her pussy. She began to slowly feel an eruption inside her womb as crème began to overflow out of her womanhood onto his softening cock as he came inside her. He collapsed on top of her as he finished filling her up with his love juices.

"I could love you forever." He whispered softly in her ear.

She smiled against his cheek and whispered,

" I could love you forever as well." .

And they did.