Nightshade Ch. 02

Story Info
I never asked Lee about his marital status.
5.1k words
4.62
26.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Nightshade I told the story of how my roommate introduced me to interracial sex. The story continues about my relationship with Lee, a married black man, my college roommate, Karen, and her boyfriend, Jerome.

I never asked Lee about his marital status. I was pretty sure that he was married to a white woman and I KNOW he was having sex with other girls besides me. Normally that would have infuriated me, but then normally I would never have dated a married man. I was beginning to do a number of things I never thought I'd do. I didn't call Lee because I was always afraid his wife would answer, but when he called me I was always willing to meet him somewhere.

Being Karen's roommate, I was getting looks and smiles in class from both guys and girls. Karen was openly bi with a notorious sexual appetite, and everyone assumed that I was much more than just the girl who shared her dorm room. They assumed that we were lovers and that I was the same way Karen was when it came to promiscuity. I was not, of course. Karen assured me I was always welcome to join in whenever she was having sex, which was just about every night. She always licked her lips when I came out of the shower, but she never pressed the issue. The temptation was always there; simmering.

I shared Biology 101 with a guy named Brad, who I knew was dating a long haired blonde because I'd seen them making out before class. He pulled me aside one day and asked for a favor. "I'm so fucking hard right now it's driving me crazy," he said to me. "Can I get you to give me a blowjob?"

I was stunned. I barely knew the guy and he thought he could walk up and ask me that? I would have punched him in the nose if the offer wasn't percolating in my mind and sounding hotter by the second. I certainly wasn't the kind of girl to give a guy a casual blow job. Or was I?

"Brad, we've got to be in class in ten minutes," I said. "We don't have time for that."

"It'll only take me five," he said. "Please? I'm so horny right now." With that he opened the door to a lecture room I knew wasn't going to be used for a couple of hours. He stepped inside and looked at me. I don't know why, but I stepped in and locked the door. Something about it all was wildly erotic.

I was on my knees in seconds. Brad wasted no time in pulling his pants down and offering out his cock. My conscience was asking me what the hell I was doing, but my libido was urging me to go for it. I didn't hesitate. If I had, I probably would have run out of there. I just leaned forward and took his dick into my mouth. My hand encircled his hot shaft and I began to stroke him.

Brad was right. That thing was hard as a damn rock. I could taste pre-cum almost immediately. I felt like a total slut, on my knees in the lecture room, sucking off a guy I barely knew, but I KNEW I would masturbate to this image that night.

Brad's hands were on my head as I sucked him. He whispered how good I was and how great it felt. I just wanted him to cum so we wouldn't be late for class. He did have a nice cock. I loved the way it felt in my mouth; so hot and hard. I was really beginning to enjoy sucking. I began to understand how Karen could enjoy it as much as she did.

Brad didn't take longer than just a few minutes. I felt him tense and then begin to cum. As he did, I pulled back so that I held just the tip in my mouth. That way there was room in my mouth for his cum, and I could swallow it without spilling. I stroked him with my hand as he pumped streams of hot cum into my mouth. When he was finished, I made sure to get every drop from his softening cock.

I stood up just as he finished fastening his pants. "Thanks, Nikki. You were great," he said. He gave me a quick hug and left. I waited a moment and stepped out as well. The taste of his cum was still in my mouth as I went to class. From then on I carried breath mints in my purse.

I HAD to tell Karen about it when I got back to the dorm. She gave me a big hug and congratulated me on coming out of my shell. I should have felt ashamed, but I felt like I had overcome a milestone. I was becoming less like me and more like Karen, but I was enjoying every second of it.

That night I didn't have a date. Jerome came over, so I lay on top of my bed in my sleep shirt and toyed with my clit as he pounded Karen's pussy hard. She left her door ajar so I could hear them better, and I left mine slightly open as well. The memories of the day and the sounds of the night combined to give me a very nice orgasm. I never inserted when I masturbated, but as I listened to them I began to wish I had a cock inside me, even if it was latex. I decided it was time for me to buy a vibe. What would it hurt? After all, Lee was pounding me senseless at least once a week.

I heard Jerome grunt as he came inside Karen. I couldn't help but envy her at that moment. For as much as I was beginning to enjoy the taste of cum, there was nothing quite like having a big cock erupt inside you. I figured that Jerome was big; maybe not as big as Lee, but then who was? I knew Karen must be in Heaven right now.

"Nikki, can you come here please?" I heard her call from her room. I didn't stop to question why she would be calling me. I simply stood up and walked into her room. She was lying on her back with Jerome beside her on the bed. They were both naked. From the look of Jerome naked, his cock was almost as large as Lee's was. Karen had her hand over her exposed pussy. I could see a little seepage near her red painted nails.

"Jerome came inside me and I forgot to take my pill," she said. "Could you lick his cum out of me?"

My jaw dropped open. I'd seen Karen naked before but this was NOT something I was into. Even though I knew she was bi, I certainly was not. I started to stammer out a response and she asked again, "Pretty please, Nikki? I'd do it for you."

I was still hesitant. After all, Jerome was right there, watching. She pulled her hand away and I could see his creamy load oozing at the opening to her freshly shaved pussy. I had no desire to lick her pussy, but the cum DID look inviting. I finally let out a sigh and climbed up on the bed. I tried to not think about the implications of what I was doing. I was helping a friend to not become pregnant, which was a noble thing, right? I put my mouth on her pussy and began to lap up the cum.

His cum tasted stronger that Lee's, or even Brad's. Even though it was mixed with Karen's juices I thought I could distinguish between the flavors on my tongue. Karen pulled her legs back as I plunged my tongue deeper and deeper into her hot pussy. The taste of Jerome's cum got weaker and the taste of Karen's juices got stronger. I soon moved to her clit and was licking her eagerly. I'm not totally sure at what point I made the transition, but she was squirming under me and I wanted to make her cum.

I forgot that Jerome was even there until I heard him beginning to stroke his dick. I sat up on my knees and licked my lips for them both. Karen's fingers pulled her labia apart wanting more, but I had no intention of stopping. I pulled off the sleep shirt and tossed it aside and continued to lick my roommate's pussy. Karen moaned under me and began to thrash around. I couldn't see Jerome, but he had climbed off the bed.

I jumped when I felt his mouth on my pussy, but I didn't try to stop him. Karen was about to explode and I was getting hotter by the second. I felt Jerome's tongue invading my pussy and swirling over my clit. Whatever he did to me, I did to Karen. I felt her gripping my hands as she came. Jerome was still licking me so I really didn't move. I just chewed on her labia for a moment while she cooled down, and I began again.

I felt Jerome pull away and an instant later his thick cock pressed to my opening. I was on my knees with my face buried in Karen's pussy when I heard Karen say, "Give it to her, Baby." With that my body was impaled on Jerome's hard cock. I moaned as I felt an intense wave of pressure and pleasure as my pussy muscles were stretched over Jerome's cock. Maybe he wasn't quite as big as Lee, but he wasn't much smaller. His hands gripped my hips and I could feel his strong fingers gripping me tightly. He pulled back slowly. I could feel the vacuum sucking at my guts as he pulled that oversized cock back past the tightly clinging muscles. He and slammed into me hard. I was already so wet his thick cock slide easily along my inner walls and his pelvis slammed against my ass. It wasn't quite so easy for me. I almost cried out from the intensity of how he stretched me, but Lee had made me get accustomed to having my small pussy hammered by big black cocks.

Karen came once more and then she pulled me up on top of her. I kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own juices as Jerome pounded into my pussy from behind. I think I came three times before I heard him say he was going to cum. When he pulled out, I rolled over and lay with my head against Karen's. We both had our mouths open and our tongues out as he came in our mouths and all over our faces. I kept my eyes closed as his warm seed splashed over my face. It was positively erotic. Before I opened my eyes, Karen started to lick the cum off my face. I opened my eyes and licked the cum off hers as well. I understood then why Karen was bi. That was the hottest sex ever.

Two nights later, Lee came over to spend the evening with me in our dorm room. Jerome was over as well. Lee and Jerome were getting to be good friends, so the four of us got along very well. Of course, Karen had give Lee a very detailed description of what we had done together. I was so embarrassed I think my face was actually hot enough to ignite a match. Far from being upset, Lee was as proud as could be of me for coming out of my shell. He said I was leaving my little girl innocence behind and becoming a real woman. He thanked Karen and Jerome for helping me grow. It was a strange feeling, but I began to feel proud of the way I had acted; as if I was liberating myself from some age old tyranny.

Karen put on some music, took me by the hand and said, "Come on, Nikki, let's dance for the guys." Of course with Karen, that meant a strip tease. I let her pull me up to stand in front of the sofa as the two men moved to sit a respectable distance from each other. After all, they had all seen me naked, both men had fucked me and both men were there to have sex with us. So Karen and I began to dance to the slow beat of the music. It was hotter to strip each other, so that's what we did. Karen wanted to put on a very erotic show, so when we were both topless and in panties only she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. I put my arms around her and we rubbed our bodies together while the guys squirmed uncomfortably.

I felt Karen's hand slide into my panties and begin to rub my clit. I reached down and did the same for her. It was a strange feeling, slow dancing with my roommate and caressing her clit, but her touch sent the same tingles over my body as any man's did. I figured that sex was sex, and it could be exciting no matter who it was with. I pulled her panties down and off with my teeth, which immediately had both our guys stroking.

Suddenly I found myself on my knees, facing Karen's pussy. I leaned forward and gave her a long, slow lick. I heard her moan and felt her body react. I was intending for that to be the end of our show and for Jerome to take over licking her, but the whole scene was such a turn on that I licked her again; and then again. As Karen continued to move to slow beat of the music, mostly from the waist up, I plunged my tongue into her and began to suck on her clit. My hands slowly caressed her ass as I continued to lick her honey pot. She was undeniably turned on. I can't say that the flavor of her sex was the finest thing I ever tasted, but it was certainly a treat on my tongue. Maybe it was because I was so turned on myself, but for whatever reason I think I was enjoying going down on Karen as much as she was enjoying being munched on by her slutty redheaded roommate.

Karen gripped my hair and gave a soft cry out, then her body tensed. I knew she was about to cum but I wasn't going anywhere. I sucked on her clit and slide two fingers into her pussy as she lost control. Her climax was very intense. I can't say that she gushed, but she was very, VERY wet. It was not only incredibly erotic; it made me feel like I was a great lover to make her cum so intensely.

When I looked hack at the guys, they were both naked and erect. Karen and I went to them, knelt down and began to suck on their very large, very hard black cocks. They didn't need any more foreplay though. Lee put his arms under my armpits and pulled me up to his lap. I thought we were going to go into the bedroom, but at this point nobody seemed to see any reason to. Karen climbed on top of Jerome and we began to ride the two dicks in unison. Lee's cock felt like steel inside me as we began. Karen wasted no time in mounting Jerome, so to keep up with her I had to begin to ride Lee immediately without taking a moment to let my body get used to his size. It wasn't as uncomfortable at first as I thought it would be, though. My pussy was dripping so much the inside of my thighs were wet all the way to my knees.

This was yet another first for me; synchronized fucking. Both Jerome and Lee felt up my breasts as we rode them. Then Jerome reached over to rub my clit. Lee rubbed Karen's clit. Karen and I kissed, and I lost it. I came so hard I thought I was going to black out. I cried out so loud I'm sure the people down the hall heard me. Karen came as well, or if she didn't, she made a damn good show of it to keep us in sync.

It didn't take long before I felt Lee's cock throbbing inside me. He usually didn't take too long the first time, but after that I knew I was going to have a marathon fuck later. The guys were talking together, timing their climax. I was thinking what an erotic movie this would make, though there's NO WAY I was going to ever allow anyone to take pictures or movies of me naked. I looked at the two guys as Karen and I rode them. They were obviously enjoying themselves.

"Okay girls, on your knees," Jerome said. We weren't in perfect unison as we climbed off the men, but we held each others hand and went to our knees with our mouths open. Lee and Jerome stood up and we sucked them as they stroked their thick cocks. "Hold it in your mouths," Jerome said as he came. I had to swallow twice. Lee came a LOT. I nearly swallowed a third time, but I could tell he was finished so I pulled back until he was out of my mouth with just the erupting tip between my lips. My mouth was full.

The men sat back on the sofa and just looked at us. We stood on our knees, dutifully holding their cum in our mouths. "Now kiss and share it," Jerome said. We didn't even consider not doing it. We leaned in and locked our mouths together. I breathed through my nose as my tongue played with Karen's. The hot cum was mixed with our saliva and blended together so that when Jerome finally gave us the order to swallow, we each drank cum from both men. "What a team," Jerome said. "Crazy Karen and Naughty Nikki." Lee agreed wholeheartedly.

Afterward, nobody got dressed. There wasn't really any point to it, since we'd all been naked together. All three of them gave me encouragement and praise for how hot I had become. My father would have given me a hundred lashes with the belt every day until he retired had he seen me. However, I was no longer under his roof and his rules no longer applied. So long as I kept my scholarships up if he cut off my funds I could survive with a part time job. Besides. I knew Lee would help me out if I asked him too. It wasn't because he loved me. Love had nothing to do with it. I was someone he could come and fuck any time he wanted it, and I was certainly not going to tell his wife.

We basically just hung out for the next half hour or so, giving the guys a chance to recharge. When I went to use the bathroom I returned to hear them whispering amongst each other. Naturally I thought they were talking about me because they stopped as I approached. I didn't say anything, though. I figured they were just talking about how they had got the somewhat innocent freshman out of her shell. It didn't matter to me. It was time for bed, and that meant it was time for "Naughty Nikki" to get fucked by her favorite black stud, Lee.

We began with me on my back and Lee down between my legs, licking me. It felt incredible, as it always did. The sensation of his tongue sliding over my clit and probing my inner walls had me on the verge of climax in record time. He introduced a finger to my ass, as he liked to do sometime. When I was about to climax, he pushed a second finger into me. I felt my anal muscle stretched uncomfortably and I said, "No, Lee. Stop that, please?" I was too close to a climax to protest very much. I came seconds later, bucking against him as he worked the two fingers into my ass.

After my climax he eased his fingers back out of my ass and lay on his back near the side of the bed. I knew what he wanted, so I climbed up and slowly lowered myself down on his impressive 11" kidney scraper. He tugged at my nipples and then pulled me down to lay on top of him. His left arm was around my waist, holding me tightly as he slowly drove up into me. I heard the drawer to the nightstand open, but I didn't think much of it. We used lubricant whenever Lee fucked my boobs, which was something we both enjoyed. I lay on top of him and ground my breasts against his chest as he continued to push his cock up into me.

I jumped when I felt him push two well lubricated fingers into my ass. "No, don't," I said in protest. He slapped my ass with his free hand. "Behave," he said. Behave? Riding his dick while he shoved his fingers up my ass was behaving? I reached my hand back to his. He pushed it away and spanked me again, harder this time. "Be good, Nikki. I don't want to have to spank you."

I gave up and put my hands on his shoulders as he worked both fingers in my ass. It wasn't really so bad. It was a little more intense and a little more uncomfortable than one finger, but I could deal with it. I let out a sigh and tried to keep myself relaxed as Lee continued.

He pulled his fingers out and then replaced them. Suddenly there was a third finger being pressed into my ass. This was more than just play. "Lee, no," I whimpered, thinking about just how big he was. "God no!" I could never handle that. I felt him pulling out of me and then he rolled me face down on the bed. "Just relax, Nikki," he said as he leaned over me and kissed me on the base of the neck. "It's time you learned to take a good fuck in the ass."

"No, Lee, please," I whimpered. "You're way...WAY too big for that."

One thing I'd always liked about Lee was that he wasn't one to take no for an answer. He had already decided that tonight was the night he was going to fuck me in the ass. That's all there was too it. I protested and still he worked those three fingers around in my ass. I reached for his hand and he spanked me, then he returned to holding me down with that hand while the other remained in my ass. He wasn't going to rape me. He didn't have to. When his will met mine my will buckled. I let out a deep sigh and brought my hands up to grip the end of the mattress. This was going to hurt like hell.

I tried to relax, but there's only so much relaxing you can do when you know you're about to have 11" of cock shoved up your ass. I wished now that Lee was a hell of a lot smaller, but this is the man and the cock I had chosen to fuck. Now I was going to pay the penance for being such a slut. I felt him move between my legs. I'm sure I was shaking. He had coated his cock with lubricant to make the insertion easier. I could feel the cool slickness as he pressed it between my cheeks and began to put pressure against my asshole. No way this thing was going to fit. He increased the pressure and then stopped. He had a lot of pressure against my asshole, but it was not yielding. He didn't move for a moment. I clenched at first and then began to relax a bit when I figured out it wasn't going in. Suddenly Lee gave a hard thrust. I felt the head of his cock invade my ass. I screamed!

12