Nightstick

Story Info
Female officer finds another use for her nightstick.
806 words
3.85
95.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybaby78
cybaby78
21 Followers

As I pulled up the leather leggings I could almost feel the breeze blowing in my face. I wanted to chase the office off me and feel the throbbing of the Harley's engine between my legs. The leather thong and vest completed my outfit. Keeping the buttons from popping might be a trick, once I get going I'll just undo them and let the wind tickle my nipples.

I had been yearning for it to be Saturday, I had planned to hop on my hog and drive through the countryside. Let the wind burn against my soft skin. To feel the hogs throbbing motor stimulates my clit.

I had driven the back roads before and I knew they were not heavily travel, my chances of coming across someone would be slim. I wanted to open her up maybe do a wheely or two. I was not expecting what happened next.

I had been driving for about an hour when I crested a hill, there at the base of the hill was a sheriffs car parked blocking the road. The officer was standing next tot he vehicle and as I approached the officer directed me to drive down the lane of a farm. Not wanting trouble I turned down the lane and watched in my mirror as the officer got in the car and followed me.

I parked the Harley next to the open door of the barn. The officer pulled up next to me, shut off the car and got out. It was then I saw that it was a female. " What do you think you were doing out there on the highway" she asked, "There are laws against driving with your breast exposed."

I had been enjoying the feel of the wind that I forgot I had opened my vest. They were covered now but while I was riding they had been exposed by the blowing wind. "Officer I ....." I started to explain but was cut short.

"I don't want to hear any excuses. Come with me." She ordered me. I followed her into the barn. There were bales of haystack like an altar then covered by a blanket. She told me to kneel on the blanket. I didn't know what she planned to do but I didn't want to make her any more angry than she seem to be so I obeyed.

Since all I was wearing were leggings and vest with my thong my bare butt was exposed to her. " Now we can do this one of two ways, I can site you for indecent exposure or I can give you your punishment here and now. Which will it be?"

Looking back over my shoulder I pleaded with her, "OOH please officer don't hurt me. What are you going to do with that big black stick?" She had removed her belt and now stood with her nightstick in her hand.

AS she walked up behind me I could hear the sound of the nightstick slapping against her palm. Then I felt the cold hard wood as she placed between the cheeks of my ass. She slid it up and down before I could say anything she had slipped my thong down " Shall we see how far this will go?" she whispered in my ear. I felt the end part my pussy lips and enter me. It was wet and hard as she forced it in my cunt. She began to slowly slide it deeper then drew it out almost all the way then back in again.

I couldn't help myself as I parted my legs to make it easier for her. The long hard presence in my wet hot pussy was driving me wild. I began to rock back and forth as she fucked me with her nightstick. As she twisted and drove it in and back I moaned loudly. She talked to me, " You bitch you like the feel of my stick you want more baby, you want me to go faster?'

All I could do was moan yes, She was bringing me to orgasm and she knew it as my body spasmed with the release. Jerking and heaving as I was overcum by the great feeling?

As I settled down she withdrew the stick and knelt behind me, she parted my lips and sucked at the juices running out of me, licking and darting her tongue in and out her fingers found my clit and she began teasing it as she licked my pussy. I was soon overcum by another more intense orgasm.

When she had finished she slapped my ass, " Next time you get to be the cop." Then she laughed. With that I pulled her to me and kissed her. She wasn't getting off that easy as I began to undress her.

cybaby78
cybaby78
21 Followers