Nightstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one was there yet, which I had counted on since I arrived early. I removed and hid my business suit, leaving only my black tights. I hadn't thought it necessary to pack my entire costume, but I did want to be in character before my appointment arrived. I stroked myself through the spandex a few times, and within moments had stretched the fabric to its limits.

I still had a little while before our meeting time, so I sat down to open the envelope that Marilee had given me. I pulled out a sheaf of papers and started reading.

It seemed that the condom company that my parents had spun off had been trying to address some of the problems of condom use, or rather lack of use. Common complaints had been that they reduced feeling and were messy. They set out to create a condom that men would want to wear, because it actually felt better than not wearing one. They incorporated biologically active materials to transmit and amplify sensation, and rather than containing the semen, they would absorb it and lock it into an inactive matrix, so there was no mess afterwards.

Sounded good in theory, but in tests they found that they only bound 99% of the sperm. 1% was more than enough to spoil someone's morning after. Further, they found that the resulting births had a high rate of unusual mutations. They stopped the trials after lab and animal testing, before getting to human testing. The final page of the report had the word "CANCELLED" printed in block letters across it.

There was a handwritten note in my mother's elegant loops. "I now deeply regret that we decided to try the early lab samples on ourselves. I am now expecting, and am fearful that our child might be born with some hideous mutation. Tests so far don't show anything obviously wrong, but some of the animal tests didn't show any problems until well after birth. Still, I can't bring myself to abort this, our first son. I hope and pray for a normal birth and a good life for him."

I sat and stared at this paper for a long, long time, in that penthouse in the sky. This then was my secret, my origin story. I was the product of a condom failure, a mutation induced by a misguided experiment. Unplanned, perhaps even unwanted. I was almost glad they had died without knowing what they had wrought.

Just at the appointed time I heard the sound of a card in the lock. The door opened, and my Lady Pirate walked in.

The red bandana was unchanged, and the eyepatch. The open vest tucked into pantaloons, pushed into taut peaks by proud breasts, baring their inner half moons to each other. The hair that tumbled in chestnut waves from the bandana was longer now, and the eyes held less of merriment and more of pain. The Lady Pirate was Marilee.

She advanced in a barefoot tread across the carpet, a long knife in hand. "The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain," she quoted. "I've come to replay our first meeting, this time with a different ending. I'm going to cut your heart out and leave it on the floor."

"That's not possible, dear Lady. I already left my heart a bleeding wreckage at your side four years ago."

"Fine words will not repair the damage to my body. Fine words will not give me back my life." She slashed twice, from collarbone to thigh, and my costume fell in tatters. My cock sprang free and pointed towards the ceiling. I could not raise a hand against her, though while I was powered up her knife could not pierce my skin.

She stepped out of her pantaloons, and pushed me down on the carpet. She stood astride my cock and centered it on her pussy, rubbing the head in her juices. "Don't do it! I couldn't bear to hurt you again!" I protested.

She smiled, and stretched wide around my bulbous head, fitting like a glove. She slid down inch by inch until her pubic bone touched mine, and the knife came to rest against my sternum. "I needed over a dozen surgeries to repair the damage. I was scarred and sterilized for life. They had to rebuild everything from scratch. After the initial surgery, I took charge of the design and engaged my father's labs to rebuild me into the instrument of your undoing. I added super-elastic tissues, kevlar reinforcements, and advanced artificial muscle tissue that is ten times stronger than ordinary muscles." I was trapped in her vagina by a painful grip that matched my own. "I'm going to fuck your power right out of your body, and ram my knife home as you come."

"How can you work for the Mother-in-Law? You've always been on the side of justice."

"What do you know of me? You abandoned me four years ago. Since you ask, I only joined her because she offered me this chance to take revenge on you. Even now my noose is growing tighter around her. I'll have disposed of both her and you in one operation. You can die knowing I've made you superfluous as well."

"Well, that is a comfort." I really was relieved to hear that the Marilee that I knew wasn't a sham or a turncoat. If she had turned to evil, I think I would have given up then and there.

She began to move on me. She tightened in waves up and down her vagina, drawing all my feeling into my sensitive tip. She could contract and expand lengthwise as well as laterally, pushing up and down in sucking waves. I broke out into a sweat and tried to maintain control.

"Don't do this, Lady Pirate! I'll go off like a cannon, and probably kill you, I'm so deep inside."

She looked down into my eyes. "You tell me this, even though it might have saved your life? You should worry about your own short life. I studied the wounds you gave Sixty Nine; I'm built to handle it, while she was not." Still, I saw the faintest shadow of doubt in her eyes.

She clasped and stroked me, rising up and down my pole in a hypnotic rhythm. I was still a virgin, since the one time I had penetrated before it had ended abruptly and horrifically, before I could feel how wonderful it was. I started to cooperate with her, grasping her thighs and helping her thrusts. A sheen of sweat appeared across her breasts and she bit her lip. "Oh, you're so big. I feel so full. I never expected .... Ah!"

I lifted my hands to her vest and eased it off her shoulders. Her breasts quivered in the air above me. I reached to capture them with my hands, and roll the nipples between my fingers. "Oh, harder! Harder!"

I grasped her shoulders and puller her down to me. "Kiss my, my pirate. If you're going to plunder my heart, know that you've always had it." Our lips touched, our tongues met en garde, parry, riposte, feint, coupe. Disengage. She was flushed and breathing hard.

I pulsed my cock inside of her, feeling it grow momentarily larger. I twisted my hips gently and shifted her back a fraction, so I would rub her clit as I moved in and out. She gasped, "What are you doing?"

"Making your triumph as memorable as I can." This was all book learning on my part, but it seemed like my sources were good ones.

"Oh! This wasn't the way it was supposed to happen! Ahhhh!"

She rose up on me, and speared down again, plumbing her depths. Again. Her breasts bobbed with every thrust. She clamped as she went up, and stroked as she went down. My control frayed. My fingers dug into the carpet, and hers creased my biceps.

She went rigid, arching her back and thrusting her breasts towards the skies. Her storm broke and she thrashed above me, held only by her superhuman grasp on my pole. The knife fell aside, forgotten. She squeezed me, milked me, pulled me from my self, and sent me over the edge with her. She channelled and contained me, clamping my base to control the explosion. I felt completed, and emptied, and sated. We collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

I could feel myself softening, shrinking free. She felt it too, and still had her mission. Her hand scrabbled, recovered the knife. She reared back and put the tip beneath my breastbone. As I became merely human once more, the tip broke the skin, and a drop of blood welled redly up. She looked me in the eye as she started to push.

"Peter? Peter! It was you this whole time? You're the Nightstick? You were V at the Halloween party? You did this to me?"

I nodded. "if this seals our debt, then I pay it gladly for the hurt I gave you. I pay it doubly gladly for the gift of an experience I never thought I could have."

Her knife wavered.

"But stay your hand and marry me, and I will devote my life to loving you. Our bodies are made for each other, mine through a genetic accident, yours through medical technology. No one could fulfill you the way I can. Plus we have common cause against the true evil in the world. Please say yes."

She searched my face. "Why did you abandon me?"

"I was scared. I was only sixteen, and had no idea of the damage I could do. When you called me a monster, I had to fly away and leave you to people who could help you. I knew I could not."

The knife fell aside, a tear fell my chest to mix with the drop of blood. "Peter, I've been keeping myself from falling in love with you ever since we met. You've been so good and decent it's hard to believe you're the same man I've hated all these years. Give me some time. I think I'll say yes."

We embraced and kissed. After a while we made love.

***

We were married later that year. The Mother-in-Law proved to be harder to defeat than we thought; we're still working on that. I've never quite been able to tell Marilee what was in that secret report, though. What sort of origin story is that, a condom failure?

My mother was bitten by a radioactive vampire while she was carrying me. My father was a criminal mastermind whose deeds I must atone for. I was accidentally dropped into a mutagenic experiment the day I was born. Then I was sent to this planet when my world exploded, to protect a weaker race. I was traumatized as a boy by a flock of flying squirrels issuing from a cave. I grew up a genius, and saved the world by throwing myself into a runaway reactor, where my atoms were stripped apart and reassembled from dark energy.

I'm sticking to that.