Nightwalkers

Story Info
They take their usual nightly excursion.
1.5k words
4.43
10.7k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Typically, the city was quiet at 3:30 in the morning. No cars cruising around. No people out and about, or almost no people. There was one couple who were casually strolling along the vacant streets hand in hand. It was a beautiful night for a relaxing walk. The weather was just a bit too cool to count as sultry, but it was close. Perfect, even. They were enjoying the stillness and the soft conversation that they were sharing. Both of them noticed the police car approaching from a block away, slowly making its patrol rounds. It pulled up to a stop next to where they were. The windows on the vehicle were already down, and the driver greeted the ambulating couple as if they were well-known friends, which in fact they were.

"Good evening, folks, or should I say 'Good morning' instead?" said the officer. "All quiet, I suppose?"

"Sergeant O'Hanlon, how are you?" said the man.

The woman with him replied, "Good evening AND good morning, Sergeant. Yes, it's quiet, and quiet's good."

The man stooped down a bit to get a better look inside the car. "I don't recognize your partner there, do they have you breaking in another new troop again so soon?"

"Yeah, I guess it's my lot in life to train all these rookies," O'Hanlon replied with feigned resignation. "This here's Officer William Tate. New on the force; just out of the academy. Tate, say 'hello' to Mister and Missus Randolph."

"Good morning, sir. Good morning, ma'am," said Officer Tate, touching the brim of his cap with his fingers and trying hard to be upright, proper and to project an air of authority he didn't quite feel.

Both of the Randolphs smiled at his politeness, and Mr. Randolph said, "No need to be so formal, Officer Tate. I'm James, and this is my wife, Jessica."

Jessica smiled at Tate and added a "nice to meet you, William."

The first thing Tate noticed was that Jessica had a beautiful smile, and then it occurred to him that the rest of her was no less stunning. She was wearing an emerald green silk blouse that came down to just above her waist, and a black skirt that ended well above the knees. Interestingly, she was barefoot but was carrying a pair of strappy high heels. Well, sometimes women don't like to wear shoes, especially high heels, if they have to walk a lot, thought Tate. A closer look at Jessica's blouse showed it to have an unusual, almost iridescent quality to it when she moved in relation to the street lamps, as if there were a sort of golden undertone to the fabric.

O'Hanlon explained, "Tate, the Randolphs like to take late night walks, so you'll be seeing them often if you ever draw duty on this beat."

Tate processed that bit of information and asked James, "Aren't you two concerned for your safety, walking around town at this hour?"

Mr. Randolph just smiled, and a knowing look passed between him and Sergeant O'Hanlon, who asked, "What are you carrying tonight, James? If you don't mind me asking."

"I've got a nine millimeter Beretta Nano," was James' reply, "and, no, I don't mind you asking at all."

"I don't believe I've ever hefted that one," said O'Hanlon, "could I, uh. . .?"

"Oh, sure," replied James, reaching into his waistband and retrieving the firearm.

Tate was getting a little apprehensive about a pistol being brandished about, and O'Hanlon noticed. "It's alright, Tate. Mister Randolph has a concealed carry permit and more time on the range than both of us put together. He's an ex-Navy SEAL."

James extracted the magazine gingerly, racked the slide to verify that it was empty, and handed it - barrel pointing toward himself - to Sergeant O'Hanlon, who examined it with great interest.

"Not heavy at all, and very thin," O'Hanlon observed. "Easy to keep this puppy tucked safely away until it's needed," he added, and then handed it back to Mr. Randolph, who slapped the magazine back into the weapon and carefully holstered it again.

"Yes, and a 'nine' will do more than just make somebody mad, too," added James, "That is, if it ever came down to that. So far, it hasn't."

"Well, wouldn't it be safer just to take your walks in the daytime?" asked Tate.

"Yes, it probably would," answered Mr. Randolph, "But, you see, Jessica's my nude photography model in addition to being my very loving wife, and the exposure to the sun would give her tanning lines, which just wouldn't do at all. She does fifteen minutes of naked sun time every day to stay uniformly bronzed. The rest of the daytime, she's either inside, or slathered with sunscreen if we have to go out somewhere." He looked at Jessica and smiled, and Jessica smiled once again.

"Oh," said William, somewhat embarrassed for having asked and not able to think of anything else to say.

They all made small talk for a while, and finally William's curiosity got the better of him. "Missus Randolph, I don't think I've ever seen silk like your blouse before. It doesn't look shiny, but it has a glimmering quality to it when the light hits it from certain angles."

"The silk is a flat, green color, but the fabric's not completely opaque," Jessica explained. "What you see that's glimmering underneath is gold," and she looked up at James as if to ask permission.

He simply said, "Go ahead, show him if you like."

O'Hanlon nodded his approval to Jessica, and she looked directly at Tate. Then she lifted her blouse up to the level of her shoulders, revealing her bralessness.

"Oh, my God," said Tate, and his mouth dropped open as he stared transfixed at the most awesome, wonderfully luscious pair of 'C' cup breasts he'd ever seen. They were gorgeously beautiful, perfectly shaped, and still full, firm, and upright in spite of William's estimation of Jessica's age as being in her late twenties. She had the perkiest nipples he'd ever seen, long and proud in the cool night air, just crying out to be fondled and sucked, but the rings that pierced them were more astonishing yet. There were two rings through each nipple, one about an inch in diameter, and in front of that one, another about a third smaller. The ends of thin gold chains were attached to each of the rings, the chain attached to the front ring slightly thinner than the chain attached to the back. The chains hung in an arc with the other ends connected to yet another ring that also held a chain that circled Jessica's neck as though it were a rather tight necklace. The reflections from the golden chains created the iridescent illusion that he'd observed.

Sergeant O'Hanlon took vicarious pleasure in William's reaction to all of this. Finally, he said, "Hey, Tate, you better close your mouth unless you wanna have mosquitoes use your tongue for a landing strip."

William finally became aware of his emotions and regained control of himself. "Well," he finally remarked weakly, shaking his head as if he'd been slapped, "those are the loveliest things I've seen tonight, for sure!" Everybody chuckled. There was more small talk, and finally the police said goodnight and cruised down the street to continue their patrol.

The Randolphs walked on. A few blocks later, Jessica softly said, "Here's a good spot," and pointed at a secluded entranceway.

"Yes," James agreed, "this'll do just fine."

James produced a length of rope from a pants pocket, and Jessica put on her high-heeled shoes. One end of the rope secured Jessica's wrists together, and the other was tied to the bottom of a conveniently located wrought iron railing after pulling the rope to cause Jessica to bend over it. Her high heels were exactly tall enough to correct the difference in their heights. That's why she'd carried them with her.

James stepped up to her from behind and lifted her skirt. Her milk-and-honey skin was so enticing, and the aroma of her femininity was intoxicating! He loosened his belt and lowered his pants. He was so eager to take her, and she was so wet and ready! He slid his more than ample maleness into her, and she responded with a soft sigh of pleasure.

This was the difficult part, keeping quiet.

It was about going slowly enough to maintain control when what they really wanted to do was pound away and scream in ecstasy. On the other hand, the longer they engaged in this open-air dalliance, the more likely to be seen, and possibly arrested for indecency. It was a fine line they were treading, and they knew it. But Jessica's bondage, combined with the real possibility of being discovered, was pushing her toward the leading edge of her orgasm. She only needed a little more, and when James reached around to massage her clit with his fingertips, that was all it took. Jessica swallowed her cries as she convulsed in pleasure, and James came immediately after, filling her with jolts of semen.

They stayed there connected, panting. Finally, they regained enough composure for James to untie Jessica and for them to go on their way. James looked at his wristwatch. It was 4:15 in the morning, and it had been a very satisfying, pleasant night. Time to go home to bed, to cuddle and sleep.