Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,884 Followers

Ed was extraordinarily nice to me over the next few days and I kept teasing him about it. But he didn't push the issue. Then on the Friday night, Mum and Dad said that they were going to see a movie and asked if we'd like to come. Ed seemed on the point of saying yes when I said, "No, I think I'll just stay home," with a sly look at Ed.

"You know, I might too. I'd rather go out tomorrow night," Ed added a little hastily.

"Did I read you correctly?" Ed asked me moments after Mum and Dad were out the door.

"Yes, Eddie dear, tonight you're going to put your cock in your sister's pussy," I said to him, loving the response it drew.

"Oh fuck, it sounds so dirty when you say it like that," he said to me.

"And is that good or bad Eddie?"

"I don't know, good I think."

"Then come to my room and fuck me brother," I said, using bravado to cover the turmoil that was beginning to unfold in my belly.

As soon as we were in my room, Ed was pulling me to him, kissing me. I could feel his cock pressing against my belly. It was totally hard. I guess the thought of getting to fuck his sister turned him on. He was quickly attacking my clothes and trying to get them off me.

"Slow down Ed, I need to take this a little slower," I said to him, pushing him away for a few moments. To his credit, Ed apologised, obviously realising that I really did need time to get through this. I took my top off for him and stood there with my breasts exposed and Ed came forward, hands out to caress them. My erect nipples brushed against his palms and I shuddered before he grasped my tiny breasts. I grabbed his cock with my hand and massaged it through his pants, eliciting a groan.

"I'm going to suck on your big fat cock now Eddie," I said, trying out some dirty talk. Ed just watched as I sank to my knees, my hands working on the button and zip to release him. I dragged his jeans down, pulling the boxers with them, his cock springing free at eye level. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and pulled it down level with my mouth, opening wide and sliding down over the head. I ran my tongue along the underside as I sucked back up along the soft flesh.

I rolled my tongue around the head, flicked it back and forth across the little hole and then plunged downward again, feeling the rigid stiffness beneath his beautifully soft cock sheath.

"I want to lick your pussy Nikki," Ed said as I grazed my teeth along his shaft on an up movement. "I want to make sure you're completely soaked when I slide inside you.

I moaned around his cock before releasing it and standing up. Ed's hands were immediately removing the track pants that I'd been wearing. If he'd taken a little more time, he may have noticed that the crotch was wet, my panties having soaked through just from the tiny bit of fore play and the immense anticipation that was building in my body.

Ed guided me to my bed where I lay down. He climbed on top of me to kiss me and I could feel his naked cock resting near my pussy. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his waist before he began to travel down my body. When he reached my pussy, I spread my legs wide for him.

"I'd love to shave you one day," he said to me.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, there's something about a bald pussy that get's me horny."

"Geez, do you need to be any hornier?" I asked, laughing.

He just laughed and ran his tongue along my labia before slipping it between them and licking at the trail of juice that was already oozing from me. I languished in the pleasure, my hands on my breasts, my head on my pillow as he delighted me with extravagant movements of his tongue within the folds of my pussy. I could have allowed him to continue all day he was being so attentive. His tongue dipped and dived and stroked within and without my pussy, finally arriving at my clit, circling and teasing around it before brushing back and forth across it, causing my hips to buck involuntarily at the sudden increase in pleasure.

I didn't want to cum before he entered me. I wanted to feel his cock in my completely soaked pussy. My juices had run down over my anus and I wanted him now.

"Fuck me Eddie, stick your cock in my pussy," I urged him as he continued to lick at my clit. Eddie stopped licking and started kissing his way back up my body. When his face was level with mine, I could feel his cock pressing between my legs.

"Are you sure about this Nikki?" he asked me.

"Yes Eddie, I want it in me." I felt the head of his cock pressing against my pussy, it wasn't hitting the right spot though.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes!" I urged, desperate now to have a cock in me for the first time. Eddie reached down with his hand and grabbed his cock, rubbing its head up and down along my slit. God it felt good. And then I could feel it nestling between my lips. I spread my legs even further and Eddie started to push his way inside me.

I felt the head of his cock ease between my lips. He stopped. I put my hands on his hips and pulled gently, urging him to continue. He pushed a little further in and stopped. Then slid back a bit before thrusting forwards again and getting further inside.


"Fuck you're tight," he said, continuing to work back and forth, each time pushing a little further into my pussy.

"It feels so fucking big!" I said to him as I felt myself part around his shaft. I could feel his cock pushing against me inside. He pulled back and thrust harder. I felt a sharp pain and he was suddenly deep inside me.

"Stop," I said, holding his hips.

"Are you ok?" he asked, concern and a touch of fear fighting for place on his face.

"Yes, it just hurt that's all, give me time." Ed held himself there, deep, buried in his sister's pussy.

As I adjusted to the feeling of his cock within me, I told him to move again. Slowly he slid his cock back out before sliding in again. It hurt. I didn't say anything and allowed him to continue. It did start to feel better, but I was sore from that first penetration and had to ask him to stop.

Ed pulled his cock slowly from my pussy.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry, I thought I could do it."

"Don't be sorry Nikki, its fine."

"But you didn't even get to cum," I said. "I must be horrible at this."

"I don't think anyone's first time is the fairy tale they think it will be Nikki." He lay beside me, his hand resting on my breast, massaging it gently.

"Was yours?" I asked and he laughed.

"God, the first time I did it, I lasted like 30 seconds and then blew my load. I was useless." He confided with me. I smiled at him, appreciating his sympathy.

"Well the least I can do is give you a blow job," I said to him, wanting to make up for having stopped him from fucking me.

"You know I won't complain about that!" he said. I moved down the bed and eyed off his cock. There was blood on it.

"Um, I need you to wash it first," I said, blushing. He looked down and smiled at me.

"Guess you're a true virgin alright," he said, smiling as he got up and went to the bathroom.

He came back, his stiff cock pointing the way and I let him lay back down on the bed before taking his cock in my mouth. I took my time, knowing how horny he must be. I dragged it out, using my tongue and my lips, teasing, licking his balls, caressing his cock.

He was soon moaning and shaking occasionally as I'd take his cock deep into my mouth until it bumped my throat before slowly sucking all the way back up to the head. He started thrusting at my mouth after I'd done this a couple of times and I started to work up and down his shaft, feeling the smooth skin slide over my tongue.

"Fuck, I'm gonna blow Nikki," he said to me. I kept sucking him, driving my mouth down over his cock and holding him there as his balls tensed and his shaft spasmed. Cum shot straight into the back of my throat and I swallowed quickly to take it all. As he subsided and stopped filling my mouth with cum, I suckled gently until he flinched and pulled away from my mouth.

"That was awesome, Sis," he said, smiling at me. "Now let me eat you and make you cum."

"I think I'll pass Ed," I said, feeling a soreness between my legs. "Maybe next time."

"Ok sure, I just thought that you'd want to cum too."

"I'll be ok. I just want some time, ok?"

"Sure think Nik. If you need to talk, you know where to find me."

I lay in bed thinking a lot that night. Well after Mum and Dad had returned. I was no longer a virgin! Part of me was ashamed, especially because I'd given it to my brother. It was a big leap, I decided late in the night, from fooling around with your brother on one scale to letting him be the first guy to have his cock in you.

I thought about Diane and how she would react. She'd probably go spastic, though in a good way. She'd probably be shitting that she wasn't there to watch, actually. Part of me really wanted to tell her just to see the reaction on her face. Part of me wanted to keep it a secret. And another, devilish part of me just wanted to mount my brother in front of her whilst she watched in disbelief.

As always when I had these tumultuous thoughts in bed about what I was doing and the fact that it was with my brother, my pussy came alive. It excited me and turned me on to be doing something so naughty.

In the end I fell asleep, my thoughts unresolved, but centred around the dull pain that I had between my legs and what it meant for me.

I was spared from telling Diane anything up front when we next met because she was talking a million miles an hour about a plan that she had.

"I call it the plan to FMB," she said conspiratorially.

"FMB?" I asked, laughing.

"Fuck my brother!' she hissed, grinning. We were at Uni and there were plenty of people about.

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "And just what does plan FMB entail?"

"Well, its like this," she started and I could tell I was about to get a long a detailed account. "Dale came home the other night and we were chatting about everything that had been going on. He asked how the aerobics was going and whether you and I were still a team. I told him that we were and asked if he wanted to watch the video of our last competition.

"Oh God you didn't did you?," thinking about the tape that I'd watched.

"No silly!" Diane laughed. "I showed him an edited one that didn't have your brother spanking and fucking me. We sat down and watched it together. He was captivated. I laughed at him because he couldn't take his eyes off the screen. When it ended, he said something like, 'gee Nikki has blossomed,' and that's when my mind started ticking. I told him that we were planning a new routine with new costumes and told him if he was nice I'd let him see us practice it."

"Oh and what routine is this, I thought we were just going to make sure we got the old one right?" I asked.

"We are, but I was thinking that maybe you'd be prepared to do a school dress routine in front of him. Not like we did for Ed, but a more normal routine in the school dresses." I thought about Dale. He was pretty hot. He'd always been popular around the neighbourhood with the girls. I thought about my uniform and suddenly noticed that my pussy was tingling at the thought of performing in it for Di's brother.

"Ok," I said, "but how does this help with plan FMB?"

"Well that depends on what happens when he watches us. I know he had a raging hard-on after watching the video, because I kept an eye on him. And I know that you caused it. So, if he gets really excited watching you, I can practice around the house in my school dress, or ...or plan b comes into play, but that just depends."

"God you've been going overtime on this, haven't you!" I laughed. Di's eyes were glazing over as she considered the possibilities. I was amazed at how determined she seemed to be to fuck her brother. Just because he was her brother!

Di and I spent the next couple of days putting together a new routine. It was just a bit different from our old one so that it wasn't too hard to get down and then Di arranged for a time to do it in front of Dale when her parents weren't going to be home.


I arrived at their house and Diane met me at the door. I followed her inside to the living room where Dale was watching TV.

"Hey Nikki," Dale said, standing from the couch. I checked him out. He was tall with short cropped dark hair. His shoulders were broad and his dark eyes smouldered. They also seemed to be carrying out an assay on my body. I was instantly glad that I'd agreed to do this. The way that he was looking at me! It was the same way that Ed had looked at me when he'd first seen me naked. Like I was highly desirable prey. It was exactly the way the other local boys looked at Di, but not at me.

"Hey Dale," I said, my voice catching in my throat. "Welcome home."

"Thanks. You look fantastic," he said to me. I blushed and mumbled my thanks whilst Diane watched the two of us with a grin.

"Come on Nikki, we need to get changed," she said to me, taking me by the hand and leading me off to her room, calling back over her shoulder, "Move the furniture for us Dale!"

"Oh my God Di, Dale's hot!" I said as soon as she closed her door.

"I know. That's why I started to seriously consider plan FMB! He came home and I was like, holy crap, what happened to my shitty brother? College has been good to him."

"Wow, I was ready to drop my pants right there, the way he looked at me ... I felt naked. Is that how you feel when all those guys stare at you?"

"Oh yes," she said as she started stripping out of her clothes. I joined her in the process, making sure that I got to see her though as it had been a few days. When she was in just her panties, I moved over and pulled on her tit and kissed her, feeling my loins melt.

"Hey, we don't have time for that!" Diane laughed. She took the time to return my kiss though. We pulled our old school dresses on, then our aerobics shoes and set about putting our hair in pigtails.

"I bet he freaks," I said looking at Di.

"I bet he nearly cums in his pants," she answered laughing, her hand snaking under my tiny skirt to caress my bum. We walked downstairs together and just before we got to the bottom, Diane called out for Dale to turn the music on and take his seat.

When we heard our cue we bounded into the room and launched into our routine. Its always a bit difficult to gauge someone's true reaction when you're bouncing all over the place, but I could tell that Dale was sitting there with his mouth hanging open staring. And the nice thing about it was that most of the time he was staring at me!

We finished and stood before Dale. I couldn't help but glance down at his crotch and was pleased to see obvious signs of arousal.

"What did you think?" Diane asked, grinning at her brother. When he looked at her, his eyes travelled up and down her body as they had done to me.

"Are those dresses legal?" was the first thing that he asked.

"Cute huh?" Diane said.

"Cute? Downright dangerous I'd say. You're not really planning on wearing them in a competition are you? I don't think you'd be allowed on stage."

"Well, no it was a bit of fun we were having really."

"So the routine ... was that serious?"

"It was just something that we threw together."

"Well that's lucky, because it wasn't very good," Dale laughed. "The one from the video was a hell of a lot closer to the skill level I'm used to. So why all this then?" he asked, indicating the school uniforms and pigtails."

"Because Nikki wanted to see you bar up and I thought this would do it."

"Di!" I yelled at her, slapping her, "you bloody liar!" Dale was consciously covering his crotch now though.

"Oh so what was the real reason Nikki?" he asked me, causing me to stop assaulting Diane.

"Huh? Oh ... um, oh God, ask your sister some time when I'm not here," I said to him blushing and probably convincing him that Diane was telling the truth anyway (I couldn't exactly tell him it was because of Plan FMB. Then he'd expect and explanation of that! He just laughed.

Well, I have to thank you girls, even if it wasn't the best aerobics you've done, it was certainly the best to watch!." Diane grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs.

"You bitch!" I said to Diane, spanking her butt as we entered her room.

"Oh come on, its all part of Plan FMB, just you wait."

"No, you owe me for that, getting me all horny and then dumping me in it. You owe me an orgasm."

"Oh no! What a disaster!" She said grinning and advancing on me. Her hands closed on my waist and pulled me to her. I tilted my head back as her lips met mine, her tongue slipping within my mouth and her hands moving to feel my butt through the short school dress.

"I think you might like to close your door Di."

"Yeah I guess so. If Dale saw us doing this he might get disillusioned and think he hasn't got a chance."

"What chance?" I asked her.

"A chance to fuck you," she said.

"Me? I thought you wanted to fuck him."

"I do, but from the way he watched you, I know that he wants to fuck you! And don't tell me you wouldn't because I saw the way that you looked at him."

"Well, I guess that I would," I replied, my face betraying just how much the idea appealed to me. Diane laughed and went and closed the door before returning to push me back upon her bed.

"Imagine if we'd done that routine without panties," she mused, her fingers brushing up my leg and over my panty clad mound beneath my skirt.

"Yeah, I wonder if he could have stayed there and watched, or whether he'd flee the room," I laughed. Diane's fingers pushed against my slit now, stroking my pussy through the panties. Her hands grabbed the hem and started pulling at them. I lifted my butt from the bed to allow her to slide them down my legs, then shuffled so that my butt was right on the edge of the bed and my feet on the floor. Diane pushed the hem of my skirt up and ran her fingers through my pubic hair and down my labia.

I spread my legs and Di knelt before me, kissing me tenderly on my inner thigh before beginning to lick at my pussy. Her tongue caressed me gently in all the right places, stoking my fire and building my pleasure. She used her fingers as well, sliding them inside me when her tongue travelled up to my clit.

I cooed and moaned as she worked my pussy towards orgasm, licking in circles around my clit, flicking it back and forth. Her fingers slipped out and she trapped my left pussy lip with her lips, pulling on it, then repeating with the right one. Her tongue thrust inside me and then slid up to my clit again where she again used her lips, trapping and pulling upon it. I could tell that I was really close now. I rubbed my nipples through my clothes and ground my pussy against Di's tongue telling her that I was about to cum. I thought that she'd move out of the way, but she moved closer to me, sitting on the floor between my legs, which she pulled from the floor and draped over her shoulders.

"Oh fuck Di, that's it!" I said as she ground her tongue up and down on my clit. I felt the explosion build and then release with a gush of fluid from my pussy. It splashed down her chin and soaked her school dress, but Diane didn't stop licking, she just kept working away at my clit.

"Oh fuck, stop Di, stop," I urged, the pleasure now more intense than anything I'd felt.

"No, you have to cum again Nikki, I'm going to make you explode again," she responded between licks.

I was in a world of my own now, it was like colours swirled about my head and electricity rode rampant through my body. I grabbed at Diane's head and pulled her into my pussy, feeling her tongue press hard against my clit. I worked my hips in counterpoint to her licking. I squealed and writhed, struggling to allow it to continue, barely coping with the intense pleasure.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,884 Followers
123456...8