Nikki and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers

Ed continued to fuck Diane and soon I was jamming two fingers as far as I could inside myself, wondering what it would feel like if it was a cock. I only stopped to occasionally rub my erect clitoris.

"Time to finish me off Miss Hayes," Ed said and Diane stood up, his cock slipping from her. She knelt before my brother and took his cock in her mouth. I watched, stunned as her lips travelled down his shaft, taking up her own juices from his cock as she went.

Ed came and Diane swallowed his load. Before she stood up, Ed made her show him that her mouth was empty.

"Good girl, Miss Hayes," Ed said smiling. "There's just one more thing that we have to take care of. Stand up please." Diane stood before my brother.

"I need to check that you're meeting the rest of the underwear code Miss Hayes," He told her. "Please undo your dress and show me what bra you're wearing today.

Diane reached up and pulled on the zip that ran down the front of the short tunic-dress that she was wearing. She pulled it apart and off of her shoulders, revealing a plain white cotton bra.

"Ahh, very good Miss Hayes, it appears that in this aspect at least, you comply, but I just need to check that that is actually cotton." Ed reached out a hand and caressed Diane's breast. I could see her nipples erect against the fabric and rubbed my clit as I watched Ed's hand working back and forth across the material. I could see her nipples in my mind from the times we'd changed and for the first time in my life, wondered what her breasts would feel like in my hand. With a muffled whimper, I came, surprising myself.

The tape ended and I rewound it and climbed into bed and attempted to sleep. I tossed and turned for ages trying to come to terms with the fact that I had been so turned on by the sight not only of my brother, but of my best friend as well.

"Um, Nikki, do you happen to have that performance tape I made for you?" Diane asked me a couple of days later.

"Oh yes!" I said, blushing.

"Um, have you watched it?" Diane was blushing too now, her face a beacon of red to match her hair.

"Um, yes, I have ... Miss Hayes," I added, trying to match the colour in her face with my own.

"Oh god," she mumbled, her head dropping, eyes avoiding mine.

"Its ok," I said.

"How much of it did you watch?"

"Um all of it."

"What? Really? Shit." I could see that she was really struggling with this and I wanted to try and reach out and offer something.

"It was hot," I said, surprising myself with the admission.

"Huh?"

"It was hot," I repeated.

"Really?"

"Yes," I said, inwardly laughing at the lack of progress this conversation was making.

"God, I am so embarrassed."

"Well, its ok. I'll get you the tape though," I said. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and retrieved the tape, returning to give it to her in the lounge room.

"Ready to practice?" I asked her.

"Um, sure," she said, clearly distracted. It was something of a disaster. Diane clearly wasn't over the revelation that I had watched a tape of her having sex with my brother and I wasn't much better because I found myself continually distracted by thoughts about what her breasts must feel like.

Eventually we called it quits and Diane went off home. I went upstairs, half wishing that I hadn't given the tape back so that I could watch it again. I turned on some music and with nothing else to do, started cleaning my room. As I stuffed some stuff back in my wardrobe, I noticed the box on top. There was a heap of clothes in there that I was supposed to throw out.

I took the box down and decided to go through it. About half way through, I grinned. There it was, my old school dress. I lifted it up and held it against me in front of the mirror. Then, giggling to myself, stripped out of my clothes and slipped it over my head. It was a little tighter around the hips than I remembered, but it still fit well.

Standing before the mirror, I experimented with the length of the hem, wondering how far up it would have to go to be a good slutty length. I wondered what Ed would think of me in this then told myself not to be so dirty. He was my brother!

Just then the door opened. I saw in the mirror that it was Ed. I instantly went bright red. I don't think he noticed, but his jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Ed, you're supposed to knock!" I said indignantly, turning to face him.

"I did, you didn't answer, I could hear the music though, so I thought you had to be in here. What are you wearing that for?" he finished with.

"Oh, I just found a box of my old stuff and when I got to this I wondered if it still fitted me," I said. I couldn't help myself and glanced at his crotch, where I noted there was a rising happening.

I could feel him undressing me with his eyes and when he finally stopped surveying my body, he was flushed red as his eyes met mine and realised that he'd been busted.

"So do I get the extra 10% now?" I asked him daringly.

"What?"

"Remember when you said you'd give Diane and me 90%? I wondered given the way that you're looking at me whether you'd give me the last 10% now?" He laughed nervously and quietly said that he would.

"What did you want anyway?" I asked him.

"Oh I was wondering if you'd bought the new Artic Monkeys CD. I was thinking about getting it, but if you already have I won't bother."

"Not yet," I told him.

"Ok, cool, I'm gonna go get it now then." He turned and left the room. I slipped out of the school dress and lay on my bed, daydreaming dangerous dreams of being bent over my brother's knee and having my bottom smacked ... and more.

The next day after uni, before anyone else was home, I took my school dress downstairs and raised the hem. When I tried it on again, it barely made my thigh and I only had to bend forward ever so slightly to expose the white cotton panties that I was wearing. I packed away the sewing stuff and grabbed the other clothes that I was wearing to head back upstairs.

I was half way up the stairs when I heard an exclamation from the bottom of them.

"Holy shit!'

I turned in shock to see Ed standing at the bottom of the stairs. He must have come in whilst I was packing away the sewing machine. I was going to have to get a lot better at listening I decided.

"Um hi Ed," I said, blushing once again. It was starting to become a permanent fixture on my face, that blush. I received no response and realised that Ed was staring straight up my now very short skirt at my panty-clad butt.

"Wh ... what are you wearing?" he asked.

"My old school dress, stupid, you saw it just yesterday, remember?"

"It didn't look like that though," he said, tearing his eyes from my arse and meeting my gaze. He started to follow me up the stairs and I moved off the top of the landing towards my room.

"Yeah, well I decided to adjust it," I said.

"Why?"

"For fun," I said, not giving him any solid reason.

"Well you'd better not go out in public like that, Mum and Dad would have a fit!"

"What are they going to do, slap me with a dress code violation? I asked cheekily. Ed nearly fell off the top step when I said that. I could see that he was on the verge of asking why I had used that term. I headed him off to keep him guessing. "Ha, who says I'd tell them," I laughed. "Anyway, I haven't come up with an occasion to wear it yet."

"Well I for one can't imagine one where you could wear it," he said. I glanced down at his crotch and could see that his cock was fully erect now as he stood staring at me. I felt something fall from my grasp and saw my shorts on the ground at my feet. Deliberately, I faced away from him and bent over to pick them up, not bending my knees, knowing that he was now getting a complete view of my bum. Then I quickly skipped into my room, not believing that I had just done what I had to my brother!

I found myself wishing that I still had the video in my room as I lay in bed, with my fingers caressing my slit, sliding in the slick wetness that my performance had resulted in. I was torn between guilt for having images of my bother's cock in my mind and desire to see it again. I wondered what he was up to.

I wondered for quite some time and started to think of ways in which I might be able to find out. The most obvious that I could think of was the bathroom that was between our two rooms. I knew that Ed never locked the door on his side. I guess he never suspected that I might be the one to try and spy on him. Of course, either that or he simply didn't care.

I crept out of bed and moved into the bathroom. The door to his room was closed. Damn. I stood staring at it and wondering. There was no key hole, but for the first time ever, I noticed that there was a gap under the door that must have been about 20mm high. Certainly higher than the one on my side which was only about 10mm. I got down on my hands and knees and tried to peer under. All I could see though, was the carpeted floor of his room. I retuned to my own room, stumped and went to sleep.

I was talking to Diane a day or so after that and almost told her about the fact that I had tried to peer under my brother's door to see what he was up to, but the fact that he was now also her boyfriend complicated things and I opted not to pursue that line of conversation. We were due to practice an aerobics routine and agreed to do it at my place.

The practice went well and afterwards, we went to the bathroom between my bedroom and my brothers, as we had always done. This time though, I told Diane that she could have the first shower. She stripped off and I found myself checking her out. And for the first time in my memory, I was getting wet from doing it. Suddenly I wasn't thinking in terms of what size her breasts were or why people might find her attractive; I was simply looking and finding her attractive to me. I wanted to reach out and feel her breasts and see how they felt, being so much larger than mine. I even had a thought that I would like to run a finger along her pussy lips and feel her shudder as I did when I ran my fingers over my own pussy. I started to feel very uncomfortable about the fact that I was desiring my friend and indiscriminately perving on her.

"Hey, I said are you going to have one or not?" Diane said, startling me out of my lustful reverie.

"Um, yeah, of course," I replied, feeling the heat rise in my face as I blushed.

"Then hand me my towel," she said, opening the door to the shower. I grabbed her towel from the rack and held it out, moving closer, my eyes glued to her large firm breasts. She took the towel from me and said, "You should probably get naked before you do that."

I stopped quickly. I had been so taken in by the sight of her body that I had nearly stepped into the shower in my clothes. "Um yeah, that's probably a good idea," I said, giggling nervously and peeling my clothes off quickly. I looked back as I stepped into the shower and Diane was watching me. We both blushed.

Diane stayed in the bathroom, waiting and when I was ready to get out, offered me a towel. She was staring at my little breasts just as I had done to her when she got out.

'You have such gorgeous little tits," she said, much to my surprise.

"Are you kidding? They're tiny," I lamented.

"They're lovely," she affirmed, "At least you can get away without wearing a bra and stuff."

"God I wish I had tits like yours," I told her. "I think I'd play with them for hours."

"Well, I guess they all have their moments. Ed sure seems to like mine at least," she giggled. I laughed.

"Well, there aren't any boys lining up to play with these little things," I said, pulling on my nipples and bouncing my tiny breasts a little.

"Oh wow, that looks so hot," Diane said to me as I did it. I didn't quite know what to say to that. Suddenly Diane was reaching out her hand towards my breast. I had let my hands fall to my sides and before I even knew it had happened, Diane had each of my breasts covered with her hands. I felt her squeeze them gently moving her hands in circular motions as she moved the flesh of my breast over my ribcage beneath.

Our eyes met as we both glanced up from where she was touching me. Her hands quickly withdrew and Diane stepped back. "I'm sorry Nikki!" she exclaimed. "I just, I just suddenly wanted to feel your tight nipples against my hand, I'm so sorry." She looked upset and I wasn't sure how to react. But I did know that I hadn't hated it and didn't want her hating her self for having touched me.

"Its ok Di, I didn't mind," I said.

She looked like an animal about to flee and turned back to face me slowly, "Really? You didn't mind?"

"No ... it was ... nice," I said, understating the fact that her touch had set me on fire, stirring a new desire between my legs, one that I didn't know if I was ready for or not.

"Oh," she said.

"Um, can I ... er ... see what your's feel like?" I asked her as we both stood nervously in the bathroom. Diane looked at me, obviously considering my request. It had caught her by surprise, but I thought that she actually looked like she was trying not to sound too keen on the idea...

"Ok," she said quietly. She stood facing me, her hands at her sides and I stepped closer to her, my eyes unable to tear themselves from the sight of her large mammaries. My hands seemed to rise of their own volition and I saw them close over the curves of her breasts, a nipple from each in each palm.

They were so big! Much bigger than the small amount of flesh that my hands could contain. And they felt so firm too. I squeezed them, I moved my hands under them and felt their weight, marvelling at them.

"Oh god," I moaned as I continued to play with them.

"It feels so good," Diane whispered to me. I felt her hands move. One was now resting on my hip, the other exploring one of my own breasts. I could feel my nipple stabbing into her palm, rock hard. Diane's weren't hard like mine and I moved to pull on it with my fingers, exploring, teasing.

I looked up and discovered Diane was watching my face. She licked her lips. The sight of her tongue on those lips ... wow! Then she had her hands around my back and was pulling me towards her. Our breasts were almost touching. I dropped my hands from Diane's and she pulled me closer so that her large tits did thrust against my tiny ones. It was wonderful to feel their fullness against me.

Diane's face was closing on mine and as she parted her mouth slightly, I suddenly realised that she was going to kiss me! The realisation was like sending a bolt of lightning shooting through my body and I realised that I wanted her to!

Our lips met. It was so soft. Such tender skin, moist, her tongue flicked out against the end of mine and then quickly withdrew. Then she pushed it back into my mouth and I let instinct take over, kissing her deeply in return.

We parted just as Ed called out from downstairs, asking if we were there. Guiltily we stepped apart and started to pull on our clothes, neither speaking, but both of us watching.

A few minutes later, we were in my room. Ed came in having been told we were decent and he came over and kissed Diane. I wondered what he would think if he new his own sister's lips had been there moments before.

The next day we were sitting nervously together, neither of us game enough to mention what had transpired between us. I kept glancing at Diane's tits and I know she kept checking me out as well.

"Um, Nikki, about yesterday," Diane finally ventured. I felt my heart skip a beat, my stomach rising to my throat. I just knew that she was going to tell me that it was a mistake but I also knew that I didn't want to hear it.

"Um, yeah?" I asked, thinking that my face probably showed my dejection.

"Did you like it?" she said and I studied her face. There was apprehension there. Not disgust. It actually looked like she wasn't sure what I would say but wanted me to say yes.

My body was reacting as my mind tried to catch up.

"Um, yeah, I did," I answered nervously. A smile twitched across Diane's features.

"So did I," She said, blushing furiously. I grinned at her. "I want to kiss you again, do you want to kiss me again as well?" My eyes flicked to her lips where she was subconsciously biting her lip. It looked so smooth and moist.

"Yes," I said. Diane leaned towards me and I met her halfway, our lips meshing together. My pussy was leaking its juices into my panties now as our tongues danced together and wove about each other.

We must have kissed for ten minutes before we finally broke apart.

"Wow," Diane said.

"Oh yeah," I muttered in reply, grinning at her.

Diane traced a finger across my lips and I sucked at it. "Nikki, can I see your titties again?" Diane asked me.

"Um, sure," I said and pulled my t-shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra. Diane just sat looking at them for a while, but then, when I was starting to feel a bit silly, sitting there before my friend whilst she checked out my breasts, she reached out and touched them, her fingers playing with my tight nipples.

"Have you ever had your nipples sucked?" Diane asked me.

"You know I haven't," I replied, moaning as she pushed her palms firmly against me.

"I love having mine sucked," Diane told me, caressing herself briefly."

"I can't believe how long yours get," I said.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, they get much longer than mine," I told her. Diane pulled her top over her head and I admired the way her breasts sat within her bra, which was a black lacy affair. Diane wasted no time though and reached behind her to undo the clasp. As she reached behind herself, her breasts were thrust out in front and I dearly wanted to reach out and grab them, but held off, knowing that in only moments I would get to hold them free of their constraints.

Diane's nipples weren't erect when she'd removed her bra and she took them in her finger tips and started pulling on them. It was such a turn on watching her as she twisted and pulled them. I mimicked her and did the same to my own nipples. Diane grinned at me.

"Do you like pulling your nipples?" she asked me.

"Oh yes, it feels so good, I like to pull them just to the point where it hurts."

"I like to make it hurt a lot," Diane told me and pulled her nipples hard enough that the weight of her breasts was supported by them. She released them and looked down at her nipples, then down at mine as I released them. "Wow they do stick out a lot, don't they?" she said, grinning.

I reached out and took her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gave it a tweak. Diane encouraged me and I took the other pulling it hard.

"Harder Nikki," she told me. I pulled until I thought that there was a chance that I might pull it off of her breast and then released it. Diane sighed.

"Do you want to know what its like to have your nipple sucked?" she asked me. A thrill shot through my body.

"Really? You want to suck on my nipple?" I asked, amazed.

"Yes, I want to suck on your lovely little titty, I want to know what its like to have another girl's tit in my mouth," she answered.

"Um, ok then," I said, excited, but still a little apprehensive. I watched as Diane's mouth closed over my nipple and then sighed as I felt her tongue swirl around my erect little nub. Her teeth caught it and pulled and I yelped as a short sharp pain ripped through my breast. Then Diane just sucked and sucked and I moaned, feeling my body's continued reaction to this experimentation.

"It feel's so good Diane," I told her and she stopped and latched her mouth onto my other breast, giving it a taste of what the other had experienced. She stopped after awhile and said to me, "Try it on me, suck my tits for me Nikki."

I eyed off her large, perfect breasts. I reached out with my hands and caressed their firmness. Diana lay back and I had to move over the top of her to get to her nipple. My mouth closed over the stiff tip of her breast and I sucked it deep into my mouth, sucking long and hard.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers