Nikki and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,886 Followers

"Bite it Nikki, bite my nipple," Diane instructed me and I captured the long peak of her pleasure between my teeth. I tentatively pulled and Diane said, "harder." I tightened my bite a little at a time and pulled and Diane moaned and moaned. Her hands were on the back of my head and shoulders, touching me, loving me as I worked my mouth on her breast.

I moved to the second breast and treated it like I had the first. I was sucking and pulling on the nipple when Diane bucked beneath me and squealed. I quickly released her, thinking that I had hurt her.

"I'm sorry Diane," I said.

"Oh shit, don't be sorry, I came!" she exclaimed.

"Really? From having your tit sucked, is that possible?"

"I hadn't thought about it, but God, I can tell you that it is!" she said, smiling at me.

"God I wish I could cum like that," I said.

"The other thing that always works for me is when Ed eats my pussy. Especially if he's spanked me first," Diane told me. I watched, seeing a look of lust on her face as she thought about it.

"Um so what about Ed?" I asked her. "Like, what do we do, are we girlfriends or something now?"

"God I don't know, I hadn't thought that far," Diane said. "I mean, you're definitely my friend and I love getting to do this with you ... but I really like Ed too, I don't want to have to give him up ..."

"God, what a mess," I said to her.

"I'm sorry Nikki."

"Don't be sorry, I don't regret this, I just wish there was a way around it."

"Well if Ed doesn't know, I'm happy to keep having fun with you, can we do that?" Diane asked, clearly torn between wanting to have fun with me and her existing relationship with my brother.

"We'll have to see," I said. I dearly wanted to do more, but the mood had been spoiled and I put my top back on. Diane did the same, lamenting the fact that I hadn't even had an orgasm.

"I'll live," I said, "Besides I don't know how you could give me one anyway."

"Well, I could use my fingers," she said and then, after hesitating, "or I could lick you like Ed does to me." I was stunned. As much as I had come to terms quickly with kissing Diane and even sucking on her breasts and she mine, there was something about the thought of her tongue on my pussy that was way beyond where I had considered going. There was something about the penetrative aspect of it that said to me that it would be a completely different level of intimacy. I just looked at her, wondering whether I could even allow her to do it.

"Nikki?" she asked.

"Um, never mind, look I have to get going Diane, " I said, standing up. "I'll catch you later, ok?"

"Sure Nikki," she said, clearly disappointed. She walked me to the door and just as I was about to open it caught my hand in hers, turning me. Just that simple touch and act sent thrills through me. She pulled me closer and I didn't resist, even when she kissed me again. It felt too good to say no.

As I was released and about to step out of the door, she said to me, "I hope you're panties are as wet as mine."

That night back at home, I lay in my bed, fingering my pussy furiously, driving myself towards orgasm, my mind on the feel of Diane's breasts and nipples. It wasn't long until I was spasming in my bed, my overdue orgasm ripping through my body. I wondered what it would be like to surrender enough control for someone else to do that to me.

Thinking of Diane led me to thinking about Ed. I wondered about the fact that my brother's girlfriend was now becoming my lustful obsession and what it would mean for his fucking her.

I decided to talk to Ed and try and work out how serious he was about Diane and what his intentions were. I went through the bathroom between our rooms and stopped in shock as I passed through the doorway. Ed was sitting on the edge of his bed, his cock in hand, pumping it. I turned to see what he was looking at and it was the TV in his room. He was watching a porno ... two blonde girls were busy kissing each other, naked, their hands roving over each other's breasts.

"Fuck Nikki!" he said as I burst into the room. He scrambled for the remote to kill the TV and tried to cover his erection at the same time. I couldn't help myself, I laughed at him.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking? Christ, even Mum knocks you know! And why the hell are you laughing at me, I'm serious!"

"I'm sorry Ed, I know you are, but you should have seen the look on your face and then the way you scrabbled about, it was hilarious."

"Well what do you want?" he said, his quilt now clutched over his erection.

"I just wanted to chat to you about Diane ... but I think I might wait until another time. Though I have to say, I'm surprised that you're watching this given that you have a girlfriend."

"Well what would you know about it Nikki? I doubt you even know what a sexual urge is," he said spitefully.

I was hurt by what he said and it must have shown on my face because he started apologising almost immediately.

"Fuck you Ed! But for your information, just because the guys at school are all fuckwits who only want big tits, doesn't mean I'm not interested. Anyway, I just came ten minutes ago for your information, so fuck yourself, maybe I'll tell Diane about you watching porn because you think she's not satisfying enough!" I stormed out of the room, locking the bathroom door before heading to my bed and burying myself under the quilt, tears streaming from my eyes and sobs wracking my body.

I heard the door to my room open about 15 minutes later as I still lay sobbing, hidden under my quilt.

"Nikki, are you ok? I want to talk to you, I want to say sorry," I heard Ed say from within the confines of my room.

"Go away Ed, I'm not interested in your apology."

"Nik, please, I know I was an arse, I need to talk to you."

There was something in his voice that gave me pause. He actually sounded genuine. This wasn't the please don't get me in trouble kind of voice he used to use when we were younger. He actually seemed to truly mean this.

I ducked my head out from under the cover and surveyed his face.

"Nikki, I am so sorry," he started. "I was a prick and insensitive. Obviously I've hurt you more than I ever thought. I was just angry because I was caught in such a horrible spot and lashed out at you. I know it won't be easy, but I hope that you can at some point, forgive me. I'll leave you alone now ... thanks for at least listening to me ..." he started to leave the room.

"Ed, wait," I said, a little hoarsely. "I was a bitch too, but you did hurt me. I can forgive you ... if you never say anything like that again. And I appreciate you coming to talk to me so soon, I know it would have been easy just to be cross and not talk to me. Thank you."

Ed turned to leave the room, but paused in the doorway. "Um, what about Diane did you want to talk to me about Nik?"

"Um, well, I think it can wait," I said.

"Oh, ok," he replied. And he was obviously disappointed.

"Oh cra., Ed, I'll tell you." Ed paused in the act of leaving and came back over to my bed. As I glanced up I couldn't help but let my gaze pause on his crotch. He was still semi-erect and despite the fact that he'd just pissed me off so badly, it still brought to mind the sight of his erection enclosed in his fist as he wanked himself.

I looked into his eyes and told him, "Ed, Diane is my best friend and although there's been no trouble since you've been dating her, I just worry that if you break up, that its going to put a strain on my relationship with her. I know it's selfish, but it was just the way I was feeling and when I saw you wanking to that tape, I just wondered, how solid your commitment is."

"Well, I guess I can understand your point of view. I can't promise anything with regards to Diane Nik, I really like her. I wouldn't say its love at this point, but then, I don't know if I'd know what love is yet anyway. I can only say that thus far, I've no intention of cheating on her or anything.

And I know that you might think that me looking at porn is cheating, but guys are like that. Just because we appreciate the look of another chick, doesn't mean we feel any less for the one that we're with. Its just stimulus when I get horny and need to release some pressure when Di's not around.

I mean didn't you just tell me that you'd done it yourself?" he added and I could see thoughts were streaming through his mind as it came back to him. "And if that was true, what were you thinking of?"

I know I blushed ferociously at that point and couldn't meet his gaze. When I looked away, I spied his crotch, his cock was getting bigger, pressing against the restraint of his pants!

"C'mon Nikki, you can tell me, what were you thinking of when you masturbated?"

"Geez Ed, I don't have to tell you that!" God It was only a minute ago that he'd been apologising for what he'd said to me and now he was pushing for that sort of info?

"I know you don't have to, but let's just say curiosity has the better of me. I'm not aware of you crushing on any boys ... was it a celebrity?"

"Eeeed!" I said and then added, "who said it was a bloke anyway?" The instant I said it I knew I shouldn't have. I'd wanted to shock him though and before I'd thought too far it was out of my mouth! The look on his face told me that I had at least succeeded in that.

"Holy crap, was it a chick? Are you bi or les or something?" he asked. I could tell that his cock was rock-solid in his pants now and he had to adjust his seating position on the side of my bed to get more comfortable.

I didn't respond, but the blush that renewed itself across my face must have told him that he'd managed to hit close to the mark.

"Tell me Nikki, have you ever kissed another girl?" he asked eagerly.

'I'm not telling," I replied, sure that he knew that I couldn't hide anything from him.

"Oh come on Nikki," he said, pleading.

"I tell you what," I said, hardly believing what I was about to let escape my lips, "I'll tell you if I can watch you masturbate until you cum to that video."

"Are you serious?" he asked, clearly shocked.

I thought a bit, scarcely believing that I was letting things take this turn, before saying "Actually, I am." I saw his gaze travel over my face, down towards my body where I was hidden beneath my doona.

"You seriously want to see me cum?"

"Seriously. Are you man enough?" That was it, a challenge to his man hood. I saw a look flick across his face.

"Of course I am, come into my room." I followed Ed into his room and he grabbed the tape from where he'd obviously stashed it under his bed. He put it in the video then sat down on his bed. I positioned myself so that I could see both the tape and his crotch and Ed removed his pants. He was fully erect when he pressed play.

For the first couple of minutes he was clearly nervous about having his sister watching him. I was just excited. This was the first time that I'd seen a stiff cock this close and curiosity was driving away any thought that I was watching my brother. But I found the video equally distracting. The two blondes were continuing to lick each other, currently in a 69 and the sight of their tongues working in and out of each other's pussy lips and flicking back and forth over their clits was enchanting me. My panties were already sodden.

Ed's gaze kept travelling from the TV to me, I guess trying to gauge if I was getting excited or something.

"Tell me Nikki, have you kissed a girl?" he asked a little breathlessly.

"Yes," I said, blushing. I noted that he stroked his cock faster at this admission.

"Anyone I know?" he said, his eyes alight with possibilities.

"Yes."

"Oh fuck, will you tell me?"

"No."

"Fair enough," he said. "What else have you done? Have you done that?" he asked, nodding at the screen where one of the girls was licking the other's pussy."

"No I haven't."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know yet." I watched him working his cock, noting that there was some fluid nestled in the crack of the eye of his cock. "Is that cum?" I asked him. I saw him repress a giggle.

"No, its pre-cum," he told me.

"How hard is your cock Ed?" I asked him as I wondered aloud.

"As hard as it gets," he told me, his hand sliding back down towards his balls following his upstroke.

"What does it feel like?" I asked him.

"I dunno, like a cock," he laughed.

"Can I touch it and see?"

"Oh god, you want to touch my cock now?" he asked, amazed.

"Well I've never touched one, can you just let me at least know what its like?" I asked.

"Um, alright then, I guess. Just this once ... for your education," he told me. I moved closer and knelt on the floor before him. I reached my hand out and grabbed his cock now that he'd let go in anticipation. I was very gentle, just holding it, amazed at how hard and stiff it felt. Ed just sat there watching. I experimented a little, moving my hand up and down, trying to let the skin slip through my palm, but it didn't.

"Like this," Ed said and I found his hand wrapped around mind. I felt the skin move over the rigid shaft. It was warm and unlike anything I'd felt before. He let go and I kept pumping up and down, my eyes glued to the sight of his cock, checking out the veins running up and down its length, the smooth shape of the helmet topping it, the way a little drop of pre-cum kept forming in the little slit at the top.

"Oh fuck, Nikki," he said and lay upon his bed. I moved my hand faster. Ed was watching as my hand moved up and down his cock like a piston.

"I'm going to cum Nikki!" he announced and I just kept going. I felt his cock pulse as a spurt of warm white cum erupted from the tip of his cock, into the air. It landed on my hand and his cock. I instinctively let go and it spurted again, this time leaving a trail of cum across his belly and up towards his chest. I just watched as it twitched and leaked some more.

When it stopped, Ed lay there with a line of cum across his body and a pool of it in his belly button. He grinned at me. I froze, suddenly aware of what I had just done.

"Nikki," he started, "are you ok?"

"Um yeah, I just have to go," I said and quickly ran from his room.

I avoided Ed for the next couple of days, though he tried very hard to get to talk to me. I didn't think that he wanted to do it again or anything, just that he wanted to talk because I was avoiding him. But I couldn't look him in the eye. I couldn't even look my parents in the eye, I just felt like I had this stamp on my forehead telling everyone I'd wanked my brother's cock!

But at night, as I lay in the dark with my eyes closed, I kept seeing images of cum exploding from his cock. I dreamt that instead of running from the room, I'd licked some of the cum off my hand and that Ed had offered to give me an orgasm in return (though I woke up before he did). And when I did wake up, my panties were sopping wet. I was excited. But I was very confused as well.

Ed finally managed to corner me though and I had no option but to talk to him about it.

"Are you ok Nikki?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit confused is all," I told him.

"How so?"

"Well, like what we did is wrong, yeah?" I started. I waited for affirmation from him, but he just waited for me to continue. "And I feel bad about having done it, but then the other night I dreamt that you offered to make me cum and I woke up with wet panties. I think its wrong, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"I can't either," he told me.

"And what do you think about when you think of it?" I asked him.

"Um actually, I keep thinking how hot it was to have my sister's hand on my cock and wishing that I'd gotten to see or make you cum," he blurted out in a rush, apparently afraid of my reaction.

"Really?" I asked.

"Hell yes. Look Nikki, I'm not going to force you to do anything ok? 'Cause that would definitely wrong. But I am going to leave you to think about it. And I tell you what, if you want to watch me again, I'll let you. If you want to touch me again, I'll let you. But you decide." He stood up at that point. "You're my sister Nik. I don't want to do anything to hurt you and if you never want this again, then that's fine, I'll find a way to live with that, but I am here if you need me." He leaned down and kissed me on the forehead, then left.

That night, everything that he had said played over and over in my mind and I kept coming back to the fact that he'd said that he wanted to see me cum. Or make me. I really wanted to have someone else make me cum. I fingered myself as I thought on it, wondering about surrendering myself to someone.

Two people had offered now, Diane and Ed. And they were seeing each other. One my brother, the other my friend ... whom I'd kissed.

Talk about mixed up.

As I slept I dreamt. And in my dream, I dreamed that I was wearing my abbreviated school uniform. I was bent over Ed's knee and he was spanking me, telling me something about teaching girls not to fight. I looked up and Diane was standing in front of me, she too in her uniform. I felt a slap on my arse and realised that I had no panties on. Ed's fingers played very close to my pussy as he held my cheek after slapping it. I could feel his stiff cock trapped beneath me as I lay on him.

I was wet. Really wet. I looked at Diane and her face was flushed and her hair tousled and pulled from the pigtails she'd tied it in.

My arse was slapped again and this time, Ed's fingers definitely touched my wet slit! I shuddered. Then he was moving me off of his lap.

"It is inappropriate for young girls of this school to be caught fighting and pulling hair!" Ed was saying. "So as your punishment you're going to do as I say until you are happy to walk out of here together. First, you are going to stand and face each other and hold hands."

I found myself standing in front of Diane, our hands clasped together. She looked really pissed, but I found the touch exhilarating. Then she poked her tongue out at me. I wasn't going to take that and returned the favour.

"Now ladies, that won't do, I can see that we need to engage you further. Since you seem to like each other's tongues so much, you can suck on them. First Miss Hayes, you can suck hers then you can suck Miss Hayes'." I poked my tongue out and Diane leaned forward, taking it in her mouth, sucking hard upon it. I loved it. She kept sucking until Ed told her to stop and poke out her own tongue. She did so and I sucked it into my mouth. It wasn't long before the suck turned into a kiss and Diane and I were passionately engaging each other's mouths.

"Much better ladies, but I think you should play with each other's tits as well," the brother in my dream said to me.

"But she doesn't have any Sir," Diane said. I was horrified.

"Miss Hayes, that is a terrible thing to say!" Ed declared. "Clearly you have not really understood what this is all about! Now, take your top and bra off please." I watched as Diane freed her amazing breasts. I wanted to suck on them.

"Now, bend over the chair." She did so and her breasts hung from her chest towards the floor, her lovely pointed nipples erect with excitement. "I think you should now let Miss Hayes know how much she hurt you with her comment," Ed said to me. I started to tell her but he stopped me.

"Not like that, like this," he said and reached out to her nipple, grabbed it with his thumb and forefinger and tugged. Diane squealed in response. Then Ed moved aside and indicated that I should do it. I reached out and caressed Diane's breast ...and then tugged with all my might on her nipple ... and woke up.

The following day I was sitting with Diane having lunch at Uni. I'd avoided her a bit after wanking Ed. I wasn't sure quite how to deal with the fact that first I'd kissed her, then wanked my brother and with the two of them seeing each other the whole time!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,886 Followers