Nikki and her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers

"I had a really bizarre dream last night," I told Diane eventually. I couldn't get it out of my mind and finally decided that at least as a dream I could feign that I had no interest in it if she was reacting strangely.

I relayed to her the tale and she sat staring at me, lust scrawled across her face.

"Man, that's hot, wish I had dreams like that," Diane told me.

"What that you're brother was spanking you and touching your pussy?" I laughed nervously.

"Well, I dunno, maybe just the over all thing, maybe just about seeing you spanked in a school uniform ... do you still have yours?" she asked me tentatively.

"I do actually," I told her.

"Hmm, maybe one day we should try and act out some of that dream then," she said, her hand sliding along my thigh.

"I'll wear mine if you wear yours," I said, blushing. Diane leaned over and kissed me. It surprised me, because we were in public, but I didn't pull away. I wanted it.

"Can you get home and back to my place after your next lecture?" she asked me.

"Mhmm," I said, conscious of the moisture in my panties.

"Then I'll see you then."

That afternoon, I knocked on the door to Diane's house. She answered, already wearing her school uniform. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the room, giggling and telling me to go upstairs and get changed. I had just settled my tunic dress on my hips when she pushed into her room where I was changing.

"Oh fuck Nikki, you look so hot!" she said, coming over to me.

"So do you Di." Her hands reached out and ran across my breasts and down over my hips as she pulled me closer so that she could kiss me. I felt her large breasts crushed against me and returned the passion of the kiss. Her hands slid over my butt and then up under the short hem of my dress to feel it through my panties. I moaned into her mouth and copied her, getting my hands under her skirt.

"I want to give you an orgasm Nikki," Diane stated several minutes later when we finally broke from kissing and feeling each other. Our dresses were partially undone and in disarray as our hands had sought to continue the exploration of each other's bodies. "Are you ready for me to try that?"

I just nodded in response. Diane kissed me again and this time when her hand slid up under my dress they grabbed my panties and slid them back down my legs. I felt the cool air on my moist pussy and shivered in anticipation. Diane was pushing me back towards her bed and I sat upon it before she pushed me all the way into a horizontal position.

Diane pushed my skirt up over my hips so that my neatly trimmed pussy was exposed to her. She hesitated and then ran a finger through my hair and down across my pussy. It was the first time anyone had ever touched me there and I shuddered. I felt her finger probe gently between my lips, just teasing me, surely only entering to the first knuckle.

"I hope I do this right," Diane said to me, grinning. Then she used both hands to spread my pussy lips apart and ran her tongue through the moisture that had accumulated at my entrance and up over my clit. She circled around it.

"Oh my GOD!" I said as she made contact and began working it. I'd never felt anything so pleasurable in my life. It surpassed anything I could ever do to myself. Di stopped and grinned at me and then resumed her attack on my clit. I lay my head back and whimpered and squirmed as slowly but surely she worked me closer and closer towards my orgasm with her tongue.

And then I erupted! And I mean erupted. A stream of cum squirted from my pussy., spraying all over Diane's face. She leapt back in surprise and a second gush erupted from my lips.

"Holy shit Nikki!" she exclaimed, her face and neck glistening with the results of my orgasm.

"Oh fuck that was good," I said to her.

"Does that always happen when you cum?" Diane asked me.

"No, that's actually the first time, but it was also the first time that I wasn't the one making myself cum too," I told her. "Don't you do that?"

"No, its never happened to me," she said. "Of course, I've never had a girl make me cum, only guys."

"So do you think we should find out?" I asked her, feeling adventurous.

"You'll lick me?" DI asked and I could see on her face that she dearly wanted me to say yes.

"Mhmm," I replied, grinning and blushing. Diane was almost instantly on her back on the bed. I slid her panties down her legs and then pushed her skirt up around her waist. She spread her legs, waiting for me. I lay down on my tummy between her legs and looked at her pussy. She had that cute little strip of red hair leading down to her lips, but they themselves were devoid of hair.

"You sure remove a lot of hair," I said to her as my eyes travelled over her pink, swollen labia, taking in the bead of moisture seeping from between them."

"Your brother wants me to shave that little bit off too, but I've resisted so far." Her mention of Ed made me wonder what he'd think if he could see us now, our school uniforms dishevelled as we experimented with each other. I didn't respond but did run a finger down between her lips.

I had no idea what to do and so simply did to Diane what she had done to me, running my tongue up to her clit whilst parting her lips with my fingers. Then I began to lick on her clitoris, around and around. Diane moaned and squirmed on the bed and I took it as a sign that I was doing ok.

Diane's breaths started to come in a rapid staccato and then she arched her back, her body convulsing. I pulled back, expecting the same sort of mess that I'd made, but it didn't happen. As I watched her pussy warily, her lips twitched and convulsed with her orgasm, but there was no squirting to be seen.

"Fucking hell that was good Nikki," Diane said to me moments later. I crawled up next to her on the bed and we lay beside one another, touching gently until I realised that I needed to be heading off home.

Having shared an orgasm with Diane, I found a new boldness and confidence and over the next couple of days, shared more orgasms with her. Each time she licked me to one, I came with a gushing torrent. When she fingered me though, it was a lot more subdued.

One night at home, I was thinking about it and wondering and took my new found boldness next door into Ed's room. I knocked first.

"Hey Nik, what's up?"

"I want to check something, but I'm going to need your help."

"Ok, what does that mean exactly?" he asked warily.

"I want you to lick my pussy and give me an orgasm."

"What?"

"I want you to .."

"Sorry, I know what you said," he interrupted, "I just couldn't believe it. Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"Can I ask why?"

"Nope."

"Oh, well as I said when I discussed this with you before, I'm happy to do whatever you'll let me, so if you're sure, I'd be more than happy to."

"Good and after I'll give you another hand job if you like."

"Sounds good to me," he replied. "When do you want to do this?"

"Right now," I said, moving past him to lay on his bed. I pulled up the denim skirt I was wearing to reveal the fact that I had no panties on. I spread my legs, waiting for him.

"Geez Nikki, you're not wasting any time, what if Mum or Dad comes up?" he asked, his eyes glued to my pussy, taking in every detail.

"They've gone out to see a movie, I just came upstairs after they asked me to tell you they'd be back in a couple of hours." Ed stood up and moved closer to me, I could see that he was already erect just from the discussion and seeing my pussy.

I watched him looking at my pussy as he moved between my legs. He reached out a finger and ran it down my slit. I shuddered at the contact and he looked me in the eye, concern on my face.

"Its ok," I said to him grinning.

"If you want me to stop at all, just say so," he told me. I assured him that I would. He was tracing his finger all over my pussy and then pushing it inside me. It felt great. Then he lowered his face and ran his tongue up my slit, flicking it up and down a few times. He pushed against my opening and slipped his tongue in my hole, then made his way up towards my clit.

I shuddered again when he made contact with my clit and then lay back and enjoyed the sensations. He was more aggressive with it than Diane had been and it felt a bit different, but still fucking great.

I could tell that I was approaching orgasm and focussed on the sensations. I came. And as had happened when Diane licked me, I squirted a stream of cum from my pussy all over his face. Ed was caught by surprise and like Diane, pulled back to get squirted again by the second gush. My legs and hips shook almost uncontrollably and I cried out with the intensity of it.

"Oh shit Nikki, you squirted!" he yelled out, staring at me.

"I noticed," I laughed at him.

"Does that always happen, did you know that you'd spray me like this?" he asked, apparently a little miffed.

"Its only ever happened when I've been licked and I didn't know if it would happen with a guy or not," I told him, watching his face carefully.

"So I'm a guinea pig?" he asked. And then I saw it sink in. "Wait, you said you didn't know if it would happen with a guy and that it had only happened when you'd been licked ... holy fuck Nikki, have you had a chick eat you out?"

I just nodded. "I think you awakened something in me when you let me wank you Ed, I've been getting quite adventurous lately."

"That is so hot! Man, what a turn on, my little sis getting her pussy eaten by a chick, I'd love to see that!"

"Ha, Fat chance," I laughed. "Now would you like me to make you cum?"

"Hell yes," he said, pulling his shorts down. Then he removed his t-shirt, which was wet with my cum. "Can you do something for me though?" he added as he stood before me naked.

"What?"

"Can you be naked when you do it?" I thought about it. Although I'd just had him licking my pussy, there was something about shedding all my clothes in front of my brother that I was nervous about. It was akin to removing any shield of privacy that may have remained between us. Then I glanced at his erection.

"Oh hell, why not." I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and removed my bra. Ed's eyes were fixed on my erect nipples and tiny breasts before surveying me as a total package.

"You know, maybe its because you're my sister that I've never noticed before, but you are a hell of a hottie Nikki." I blushed and told him to lay down so that I could wank him. I took his cock in my hand and started moving it up and down as I had last time.

He was so hard. I split my gaze between watching his cock and watching him watch me. There was something electric about holding my brother's cock in my hand and working him into a frenzy. Pre-cum appeared on the tip and I smeared it over the head. As more appeared I worked it further down his cock until I found I was able to slide his cock within my fist. I only managed to do this a couple of times before Ed grunted and came, sperm flying from his cock and landing on his body again.

"That was fun, thanks Ed," I said to him and gave him a peck on the cheek before retreating to my room with my clothes, leaving him spent and stunned on the bed.

"Know what I did yesterday?" Diane asked me.

"What?"

"I put on my school uniform and went to see your brother. He spanked me and then as I was sucking on his cock afterwards, I told him that I'd had a dream that you were spanking my arse whilst I sucked him."

"You did what?!"

"He came in seconds! He so obviously loves the idea of two women together and your dream made me think of it. I didn't even think to tell him it was someone other than you."

"Oh God, I won't be able to face him!"

"No, we talked about it afterwards and he's cool, Nik, I swear. At first he was all like 'what, my sister was spanking you?' It was hard to pick whether he was disgusted of excited, but when I told him that you were wearing a school uniform too, I could tell it turned him on. After all, his cock started getting hard again."

I tried to stay indignant about it, but the reality was that Diane had put an idea in front of my brother that had been turning me on no end, but that I'd had absolutely no idea about how to float. She'd done it for me. I was so horny thinking about getting to be with her in front of Ed and seeing his face.

"Geez Diane, what on earth made you tell him?" I said, considering the implications quietly.

"Honestly?" she asked and I was surprised about how nervous she was in answering.

"No, I want you to lie," I said sarcastically.

"Well honestly the idea of you and your brother touching me together ..." she paused and shuddered a little, "It just gets me so hot! I fingered myself for hours thinking about the dream that you told me about. And it gave me an idea, but I don't know how you're gonna react."

"Well you'd better tell me now," I said to her.

"Ok, well don't kill me if you don't like it or anything, just hear me out and if you don't, well then try and forget I ever mentioned it and I won't bring it up again."

"Ok," I said, now nervous myself."

"Well, its Ed's birthday next week," I nodded, well aware of the fact, "And I was thinking that maybe for a present I could do a special aerobics performance for him ... in my school uniform. But then your dream gave me the idea that if you would go along with it, we could both do it in front of him because I reckon he'd get really fucking horny and then I could go and have my way with him."

I sat and thought about the proposal. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it might be and the idea actually turned me on. I'd seen Ed's reaction to seeing me in a school dress and this would give me an excuse to use it for something other than having fun in with Diane."

"Ok, I'll do it," I said.

"Really?"

"Mhmm,."

"Nikki, you are the best!" Diane exclaimed, hugging me and then kissing me passionately. "We'll need a new routine and have to practice, starting tonight."

"Okay," I said to her. We talked about a few ideas and agreed to meet at her house later. I made a mental note to take my uniform.

At Diane's house I changed into my uniform, as did she. We didn't need to practice in them of course, but neither of us even suggested that we shouldn't, we obviously both liked seeing each other in the old tunic style dresses. We carefully choreographed a routine that was aimed entirely at teasing Ed, incorporating some spanking and strategic touching. Once we had all the elements in place, we got down to the business of actually rehearsing it. By the end of the session, we were happy that we'd get it close enough for his birthday. It wasn't up to competition standard, but then that wasn't the point.

Diane joined me in the bathroom and now openly watched as I showered and offered to wash my back, which led to her touching me all over and of course me then touching her all over in return. We were going to go further, but time prevented us.

We spent the next week tweaking the performance (and a few other things besides) until 2 days before Ed's birthday when he complained to me that all this aerobic practice was depriving of time with his girlfriend.

"Aww, poor widdle Eddie," I teased him.

"Well shit Nik, I didn't even think that you had a competition coming up and you're suddenly training as if the world champs were coming up or something."

"We've just got some stuff we need to work through Ed, don't worry, we should have got all the bugs out and sorted and be back to normal next week."

"God by then my balls might burst though," he laughed.

"So that's all you're worried about is it?" I laughed.

"Well not really, but I do miss getting to have sex with my girlfriend you know."

"Just go watch some videos and wank yourself dummy," I said.

"Yes well that does relieve the pressure, but its not the same."

"Well lucky for me, its not my problem. Though I guess I could help a little if it would stop you sulking and nagging me about taking all your girlfriend's time."

"Oh if you can do that I'd be sure to stop harassing you," he said with a glint in his eye.

And so it was that later that night I found myself in Ed's room watching porn with him, his stiff erection in my hand. The movie he'd put on was a mix of hetero and lesbian scenes. I watched with interest as the girls sucked on cocks and had them slipped inside their pussies, just as I watched two girls licking at each other's pussies.

I looked down at Ed's cock, my hand stroking up and down it and decided that it was time that I took my education a little further. I mimicked the action that I'd seen the girls use in the video, I lowered my mouth to his cock and took it inside, using my tongue to lick all over it before bobbing my head up and down whilst sucking on it.

Ed moaned, surprised by the step that I'd taken, "Oh fuck Nikki, that is so fucking awesome!" I stopped and smiled at him.

"So I'm doing ok at this then? It is the first time you know," I said and blushed.

"God yes," he replied and I returned to sucking on his cock, experimenting with different movements, testing his reactions, working out what really got him going. I glanced at the screen where a girl was giving a guy a blow job and saw that as he got close she pulled back and aimed his cock at her chest where he sprayed his cum. I remembered that Diane had swallowed it in the video and wondered what I should do.

Ed's hands were in my hair then and he was thrusting at my mouth. His cock hit the back of my throat and I gagged before grabbing the base with my hand to keep him from going so deep. He kept thrusting and I figured he must be close so I started pumping him with my fist, taking my mouth off of his cock. He came hard, his hips thrusting and his sperm spraying up across his belly.

"Oh my god Nikki, that was amazing," he said to me. "You have no idea how much of a turn on it is to me to have my sister do that." His statement brought back my thoughts from our first encounter and that fact that this was all wrong.

"I think I know what you mean," I told him. "I know its wrong for me to do this with you, but I also think that that is what makes me like it so much ... the fact that its taboo and everything."

"Exactly. Did you want me to lick you?"

"Um, not tonight, but thanks," I replied and headed off to my room, leaving him to clean up.

I sat in Diane's room in my uniform. It was the day before Ed's birthday and she was just getting him settled downstairs before coming back up to change for our performance. Our traditional family dinner didn't allow us to do it on the night of his Birthday and we decided that it would be more of a surprise to do it a day early.

My panties were already wet with anticipation when Diane came in. I watched her, aching to touch her but she was too focussed on getting into her short dress. I noticed that she didn't put any panties on and squeezed my legs together, feeling the dampness in my underwear when she bent over and exposed her butt to me as she picked something up off of the floor.

"Are you ready?" she said, turning to face me with a grin.

"Oh yes," I replied. Diane led the way and I waited out of sight at the bottom of the stairs according to our plan.

"Good afternoon Miss Hayes, I am sure that we've spoken about the length of that skirt before," I heard Ed say only to be interrupted by Diane.

"I know Sir, but please Sir, I heard that its your birthday and I have something for you ... can I show you please?

"Well Miss Hayes, as thoughtful as that is, I don't know that it makes up for your flaunting the school rules like this. I'll have a look at what you've prepared and decide later."

"Thank you Sir, I'm sure you'll like it." I could envisage Diane now, knowing that she was bending over to turn the stereo on, probably pointing her naked pussy at my brother.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,881 Followers