Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers

Almost a week after Andy went to sea, as I was outside washing my favorite horse in the early afternoon, Nikki showed up in the driveway, unannounced. I heard a car approach and before I could see it I somehow knew it would be her. I left the horse at the rail and started toward the gate, my hands already sweaty and my heart already speeding up.

As soon as I saw her my almost-forgotten penis gave a stir of life in my jeans. She waved at me as her car approached the gate, her smile beaming; the I'm-a-man reflex made me smile and wave back.

I got a too-brief glance at her as she drove in while I swung the gate, and I knew that I was going to be in trouble.

Her hair was a deeper red today, her emerald eyes clutched me like the jaws of a trap, and like the trapped man-animal I'd become I stood my ground. She was wearing a gold low-cut blouse; I didn't get a long-enough look down her blouse (but could you ever?), and thought instantly of that phone call when she had taken it off for me.

Before I had closed the gate after her, my penis was fully hard and my balls were aching anew, and I was already fighting for composure.

Long...lithe...Nikki has an amazing body and I tried to swallow a few times while I watched her stand up out of her Mazda sedan. First one gold-colored heel, a toned, bronzed calf and bare thigh that remained bare impossibly high...that fantasy wrecked by the high hem of her black skirt. The other leg followed; for a brief moment those legs were apart—but I knew she was looking right at me and I didn't dare try to steal a peek for her panties...or better! Nikki stood from her car; her smile was mesmerizing. Her auburn hair hung over her right shoulder in a pony tail; her blouse truly was low-cut, and the gold lace of the bra that I could see helped emphasize her cleavage. Even through her top and her bra, I thought—rather, I hoped—that I could make out her nipples.

Nikki didn't have any qualms about appraising my body, however I blushed at looking at hers. More than ever in my life, I felt like I was being rapidly and completely exposed.

"Wow, it's been so long since I've seen you!" she gushed. "It's like you disappeared!" Her car door closed; it sounded like my exit door slamming. Her hips swayed the couple of steps between us, and then she'd placed herself in my arms. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her body pressed forcefully against mine, her smile widened as my arms slipped around her waist...and I fought the dare to drop my hands to her ass. "Hmmm." Her tongue touched her lips...lingered there. "Now that's what I've been missing!"

I managed to break free and went back to my horse. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you I was picking up a lot of shifts for some people at work. It's been a lot of overtime. How have you been with Andy gone?" I asked, trying to scrub my horse and also trying not to stare at her fantastic body.

"It's been really lonely!" Nikki said, frowning. She patted the horse's neck and rubbed his nose, careful not to get her nice clothes dirty. "It's like you've both been gone."

"Well, again, I'm sorry about that. I said I'd be around for you and then forgot to tell you when I was asked to fill in."

"Funny you should mention that, 'filling in.'" Her eyes were playful, and focused, too.

I tried to ignore it...and couldn't. "Well, I have good news. I managed to get a new schedule." Nikki's eyes perked up and she smiled at me under the horse's neck. Her position gave me the best view I'd had since I'd met her, of her breasts. My hands trembled. "I'm still on nights, but I got lucky and got a really great schedule because another guy quit. It's three 12 hr shifts in a row, every week. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday."

Her smile was brilliant and made my heart skip. "That's awesome! So you'll be offeveryweekend? Cool!" When she stood up on the other side of the horse again I stole long and guilty stares at her lean body, glistening tummy, and incredible hips and legs!

"True—I have to commute, and do the chores, but that's about it. On days you want to go out somewhere, dinner, movies, whatever, it won't be nearly as crowded during the week." She thought about it and nodded her head. I saw a mischievous look come into her eye, and she stooped under the horse's neck to come around to my side.

Her heels were not the shoes of choice for a ranch yard, and I was so happily devastated that she'd worn them. The effect on her awesome legs was...awesome. She crossed in front of me; her index finger drew a line from my sweating upper lip, over my chin, and down my throat to my chest. My breath caught. My body trembled. Behind my jeans my penis was raging to be free for her. Nikki's finger trailed around my upper chest where my shirt was open, then dropped lower...lower. Her fingers played at my belt buckle...and while her fingers stayed there her thumb lightly caressed my jeans below my buckle, crossing and re-crossing the zipper.

"So, how've you been...you know...doing with your promise?" She stood in my arms and looked up at me. "Still a man with your wood?" She pretended to gasp and put her hand to her mouth. "I meant, 'a man of your word.'"

I blushed instantly and felt the desire growing...I nodded silently...then I grew defiant and matched her stare. "And you know what? It's not a problem. Now it's not about some silly promise you tricked me into. I think I'll be fine if it's another..." I stammered and had to force a semblance of composure. "Another month!" Why was I always claiming a month at a time? That was setting the bar high!

How does she do it? Never missing a beat she replied coolly, "Well, Woody," she tugged at my tenting jeans shamelessly, "I'll admit I'm impressed. It's been a really long time, and I'm sure your balls are about to burst. But, really, another month? You said that at my house, before Andy left. And now another, another month." She shook her head and her smile was condescending. "I don't believe you."

"You don't have to believe me, but I can. I'm in control."

"I have to be honest, Steve," she purred. "I'm getting really turned on when you say that. I seriously didn't think you'd make it this long." She grew pensive for a moment, and then held my face with both of her soft hands. The early summer breeze blew her perfume to me and whatever my previous Commander-in-Chief had said about not inhaling—I inhaled her scent deeply! "In fact, that's why I came out toseeyou today." I caught the emphasis she'd used; I could feel the sweat on my lip, on my palms, under my arms.

She pulled my face down toward hers; had we been lovers we were close enough to kiss...and I had found out with my former girlfriend that Ireallyenjoyed kissing. Hot, moist breath met my every inhale as she held me. Instinctively, as she held my head, I held her waist. "Andy's out to sea, and why I care what you approve of I have no idea, but you made it very clear you didn't want me to do modeling with my friend. You also promised my husband you would 'take care of me.' In fact, I think what you said was, 'she can have as much of me as she wants.'" How could she be that close to me, and we not kiss? But we didn't. That—and the fact that I now knew what was coming—made this new torture worse. "So, that night on the phone you invited me to come out to see you and you promised that would you be the 'naked guy that opens the gate for me.' Well, so far you're just all talk, Steve. And youknowthat I like a man of action."

Still she clung to me, our embrace, if anyone had seen us, the embrace of two lovers. "Do you remember that you also actuallyapologizedto me for not showing your penis to me when I had asked you nicely, when I came out to go riding?"

I had to nod. Yes, I remembered. I tried to swallow, but I couldn't. "Good. Well, so here I am, my stud friend. You really disappointed me that day, but now you can make it up to me." Nikki and I licked our lips at the same time—she in anticipation, and me in apprehension...and theyalmosttouched! "I want for you to take off your clothes, Steve. It was fun listening to you strip for me, but I want to watch. I came here today so that you can undress for me, Steve. I want to see your penis, Steve, and you're going to be naked for me." She smiled so beautifully. Her perfume wafted to me on the slight wings of the breeze; I was captivated by her eyes and by watching the changing shapes of her lips and her darting tongue as she formed the words. "You're going to be naked for me," she repeated, smiling a delicious and devious smile, "a lot!"

Blood ran cold throughout my body...but my penis lunged forward in my jeans. So here it was. No more toying around with me, suggesting, and me just toying back. No more fantasy of Nikki, my buddy's wife, looking at me like my previous girlfriend had—and then more! I looked nervously around; Nikki's soft hand guided my face back to hers, and she pressed her pelvis so provocatively against my erection she was all-too aware of while leaning back, affording me that magnificent view of the swell of her breasts. "It's just us, Stud," she said quietly. "C'mon now, you know I've been dying to see him!" Her finger brushed the cold sweat from my upper lip and my tongue flicked out reflexively and happened to touch her finger. "Ooh!" she smiled broadly. "A little tongue action already! You're making me hot, Steve!"

My "Another Month" boast was going to blow right in my pants, I just knew it.

Ever so slowly...ever so close to my body...Nikki knelt down in front of me. "Let me at least help you with these dirty boots!" she said, tugging off first one boot and then the other, and then my sweaty socks. She stood back up, no longer touching me. I suddenly felt foolish that Nikki, that indescribable beauty of my dreams, had had to kneel in the dirty ranch yard and take my socks and boots off for me.

Barefoot and trembling, I stood before the vision of my fantasy...and pulled the first button of my shirt.

Nikki smiled and winked at me, and ever so lightly brushed her lips against mine. Nikki let go of me, saw a few bales stacked a few feet away, and I watched those deadly hips and lustful legs walk toward them. She placed the edge of her ass on one and leaned back against another, the smile of a woman who has won on her face. Her legs were so gorgeous; the sun kissed them like I longed to; her short skirt served to display her body rather than hide it, accenting where her legs disappeared. Resting on her elbows, her blouse was drawn tight and it lifted, showing me the belly of which many men dream and few can caress.

The stupid horse stood lazily in the yard, content to spend his day however it presented. Because of where the straw had been stacked, when Nikki went to it and I turned to face her, there was now absolute nothing around me to either lean on or sit on or stand behind. Not for several feet in any direction.

She'd seen me without a shirt on several times, but this was so different. My nipples stood out on my chest as the warm breeze touched my skin, and Nikki smiled. "Yeah," she said, "my nipples are getting hard, too." Her hands moved...I begged all creation that she would touch them, but she stopped and put her hands back on her belly.

Again, I licked my sweating lips. "Just put that away, Stud," she cooed, "I don't want that right now...but if you're good maybe you can bring it out later. I'll even teach you how to use it!"

My shirt was off; she reached a hand for it and I had to toss it to her. She dropped it behind a bale, out of sight and definitely out of reach. Then her hand went back to resting beside her.

Clad only in jeans, I swallowed hard and shivered in the June heat. Nikki's eyes danced; her tongue played at her teeth. Trembling hands touched my belt...released it...I almost moaned in excited embarrassment as I undid the button.

I stopped, shaking my head. She sat silent, unmoving...she just waited.

I couldn't do it.

I shouldn't do it.

I would not do it.

I had to do it.

I hesitated as I grasped the zipper. "Really, Nikki," I pleaded. "Come on. I'm not wearing any underwear." Matter-of-factly she asked whether I usually wore underwear when I was naked. I shook my head silently and she shrugged, still smiling that patient, knowing smile.

My zipper came down; her eyes grew wide in anticipation; she leaned forward. My penis sprung out of my pants like a man released from long-term solitary confinement into a wonderful, sunny world where a gorgeous woman had been waiting for him for years. As my jeans fell away a long strand of pre-cum attached the fly of my pants to my cock, until the strand broke—she giggled when it did. My jeans fell to my ankles and my freed-at-last penis bounced toward heaven and pointed right at her. It bobbed in front of her of its own will and she licked her lips greedily.

Two years of fantasizing about her, imagining her, hanging on her stories to use in my own dreams...and now I stood in the broad daylight in the center of my ranch yard, the woman of my fantasy only a couple feet away. And I was naked...for Nikki.

The realization ricocheted around my mind and I trembled and my heart raced and my face flushed red like the tip of my penis. "I am naked for Nikki." "I am naked FOR Nikki!"

"Oh my god, Steve," she stammered, her face flushed! "Your cock is so beautiful! Even better than I had imagined it!" Her legs parted slightly and my pounding penis throbbed still harder. Instinctively, I began to cover myself and she ordered my hands away. "No!" she snapped. I stood with my hands almost swinging, attempting to cover myself and then retreating, my jeans bunched around my ankles. "You do notevercover your penis from me again—do you understand? Never." I nodded numbly and felt foolish with my hands idly at my side while she seemed to appraise me. Nikki motioned me toward her; I almost tripped on my piled up jeans and she held out a hand for them. She dropped them unceremoniously behind the bale with my shirt.

I was so totally and completely naked; I felt far more exposed than I ever had with Wendy, even when I'd been outside with her. I burned with embarrassment...and excitement, too.

"Why don't you stand right there, Naked Man." She indicated the spot where her feet were. "Let me look at you." Her face brightened. "Oh, I know! You were in the Navy, and this is our first time. So, I think that you will be my Semen Recruit!" Nikki giggled at her cleverness, and my face burned red. "Stand at parade rest," she ordered...and I had to. My feet now on either side of hers, and my hands clasped behind me, I stood absolutely exposed to Nikki. My penis pounded with my pulse, jumping of its own volition and my balls were aching like they had never ached in my life.

I looked down at her, and what I saw was my absurdly engorged penis suspended over Nikki's bare legs and exposed belly, her breasts rising and falling with her own excited breathing. I had fantasized about her for so long, and here she was!

It was surreal.

I started to say something, but she cut me off. She cocked her head a little and her eyes peered intome, past my own eyes and deep intome. I was conscious that she was ignoring my throbbing cock, looking past it up to me, and if it were possible I felt even more exposed than I had before.

Still, she reclined on the straw bales like she had been. Dressed in the clothes she had worn that night on the phone, she seduced me and enticed me, and the less she did the more I wanted her! Her eyes drifted with the casual yet hungry manner of a woman assured of her satisfaction, whom savored the anticipation of her reward as much as the reward itself.

My former girlfriend had been a virgin, and inexperienced even as virgin girls go. Not Nikki. A woman married two years, my mind reeled as I waved my penis over her and remembered so many of the sexual adventures she had tormented me with.

"I'm a virgin, Nikki." I blurted out, before I had even thought.

She smiled up at me, completely at ease in the shadow of a naked man. "Oh, yes, Semen Recruit Steve. I know!" Her foot, ever so slightly, grazed my leg and I jumped. I came down, my rigid penis bouncing over her, and she laughed. "That's one of the things I like about you best!" She gazed approvingly at my penis, then I got the feeling she was looking below...at my balls. "I get hungry for sperm, Semen Recruit, now that I can see how big your balls are and how full ofyoursemen they must be. Of all the girls who might get a taste of you, it makes my pussy really wet knowing that I am going to be the first!"

It wrankled me for her to call me 'Semen Recruit,' and she knew it. I felt demeaned, but realized that that was exactly what I had wanted to be—not demeaned, but Nikki's Semen Recruit! Especially for the last two weeks or so—I had been aching for Nikki to 'recruit my semen'...all of it!

I felt embarrassed as I stood at parade rest, naked and hovering over her...and nothing was happening. A huge drop of pre-cum had been steadily forming at my tip; I'd been conscious of it and was mortified that there was no way she could miss it. It dripped slowly, sticky-ly, from the bouncing tip of my penis down...down...somewhere it stretched too thin and the first drop of my pre-cum, frommy penisfell directly onto the succulent bare leg of my best friend's wife. We had watched it form, and fall, together. And then our eyes met—and hers were ravenous.

Nikki drew her legs toward her; her knees parted slightly and I hoped for a vision of her paradise but didn't get it. She leaned forward. Her fully dressed and glorious body came so purposefully, so confidently, closer to my nakedness. She asked me to step back, and I was relieved and also disappointed, but I complied.

"So, Cowboy," Nikki dripped honey as she spoke. Her eyes were directly level with my cock, and I had minutes ago stopped trying to control its bouncing. Her eyes danced as she followed the movements of my happy penis, seemingly showing off for her. "That really is a very nice penis. I'm going to have a lot of fun with it!" I could see more of her breasts than ever before, looking straight down her top as I could from that angle, and I knew that she knew that and that she was allowing me that visual feast. I wanted to please Nikki, and my hips flexed, projecting my penis toward her. But she put up her hand—only against my belly and careful that not even her arm touched me. "No." Nikki glanced so calmly at my jutting cock, and then past it up into my eyes. "That is not acceptable. Do you understand? I love the enthusiasm, Semen Recruit Steve—I just love calling you that by the way! And I love this nice big salute! I think about all of that semen you've been making for two weeks and storing up—two testicles ready to burst with semen, and all of it for me and never had by a woman before! And such a wonderful looking penis to deliver it deep inside of me!" Her body was only inches from touching my flaring head; pre-cum oozed and dripped and Nikki positioned her leg so that when it fell it landed on her. "But, while I love your eagerness, it's just not okay right now. Do you understand?"

I closed my eyes and moaned. That horse I'd been washing stomped at his picket, and other animals made their noises, too. "This is a new relationship between us, Steve," Nikki said calmly and assertively. "I'll explain more as we go; first you need to understand that your body is going to be for pleasing me, andspecifically NOTthe other way around. You're just a man with a nice penis and great looking nuts, you'll come to enjoy whatever we're going to do. I, on the other hand, am a beautiful, sensual, intelligent, and erotic woman. Pleasing me is far more complex than pounding your cock into my pussy until you get to cum, and then rolling over to leave me to clean up a mess. Most guys don't get that. But you, Semen Recruit Steve—especially if you want me to release all that yummy sperm—youaregoing to get it. Youaregoing to learn how to pleasure me—FIRST! And the better you do that, the more enthusiastically I will reward you."

mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers