Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers

"Please, Nikki." I croaked it out. The pressure in my balls was too intense. They felt like they were going to spasm and make me cum spontaneously. I just needed to take the edge off.

"Please, what, Semen Recruit?" She responded, almost mockingly. "Did you tell me—twice, right?—that you could go 'another month'? Well, Stud, it's only been a few minutes, and you're begging me already. Did you understand what I just explained to you?" Still, she sat with her bare chest mere inches from my bobbing cock. My brain was too clouded with the intense sensations I was feeling and my desperate need to ejaculate to appreciate the irony of our two positions.

Somehow a clothed woman, much smaller than me and positionally below me, who was in no immediate condition to achieve that sexual satisfaction—somehow she got to hold sway over whether I, a naked man teetering on the very precipice of ejaculating, got to have the release...or not. I didn't get it—all that somehow made it into my brain while I watched her beautiful mouth form words and breathe on my terribly neglected cock—but I still didn't get it. Somehow it did sink in, though, that as bad as my need was, it would be better to resist my natural urges and by force of will keep from myself from cumming. That realization only served to increase the pressure, though, and my fight was definitely on.

Nikki's features softened. Her hands touched my naked hips and I trembled. She caressed my hips and thighs softly, and smiled at me. "It's okay that you're dripping pre-cum on me, Steve," she almost whispered. "Andy said once, and some of my girlfriends' guys have said, too, that it's like marking us as their women. And as long as you can understand that by 'your woman' what that really means is that it makesyou, mine—as long as that's the agreement, then I understand that it's a man's way to signify that he wants to please me. Not at all the same as being married, understand?" I managed a nod...her thighs glistened with my 'desire to please her.' "It'll make more sense as we get to know each other, Steve, I promise. I'm happy that you're cooperating so well. Remember that I've told you how much I enjoy giving a blow job?" I nodded my head vigorously, a near-drunk man finally told where he might find another drink. "You know that was true. All the things I've told you that I enjoy doing, or having done to me, all of that is true. And if you obey me, Steve, I will teach you how to do the things to me that I really like. And I'll also do the things that you will really like." Her hands continued to glide up and down my hips and thighs. As she spoke, her confident fingers and dry palms—contrasted to mine that dripped sweat—cupped and squeezed my ass cheeks, kneading them with strong fingers. My eyes closed involuntarily and I had to force myself to relax, even just a little.

"Will you—can you—no, can I...Will you please take off your clothes, too, Nikki?" I stammered it out like I had a new-found speech impediment. "Arrgh!" I grunted, my hips going forward before I could counter-act my instinct. But I finally caught myself in time. "Please, youareall those things—beautiful, sensual, intelligent, and erotic. I need to see your naked body, too!"

Her hands stopped moving; each hand held the tops of my hamstrings. Nikki's chin was impossibly close to my cock to somehow still not be touching it. All this time—and STILL she hadn't touched my penis! At last she smiled a sensual smile, and her hands gently pushed my hips back, backing me up. "Well, baby, I did promise you on the phone that if you were naked for me, then I would get naked for you, too. Didn't I?" Oh, I couldn't believe my luck! Nikki—I had fantasized and pretended and masturbated about her since a day or so after we'd met. For sure, after she had leaned across Andy in their first apartment and agreed to my crude invitation to a date. Nikki...naked... I nodded my head because I didn't trust myself to speak. I watched as she gently massaged the pre-cum I had been dripping onto her, into her thighs and that made me moan, too. "Would you like to get into my panties, baby?" she asked, and her hands trailed up her thighs till they pushed on the hem of her black skirt.

She paused, a taunting smile abusing me. The hem lifted, and I saw more of her thigh, and she dropped it back down. Her fingers played at her skirt as her knowing eyes mocked me and she smiled as my penis jumped and leapt, nodding its purple head, too. Her fingers began slowly—too slowly, I thought—sliding her skirt up...and up.

"OH YOUR PANTIES ARE PINK!" I shouted, surprising us both. I was embarrassed all over again, and Nikki laughed at me.

"You are going to be so much fun, Semen Recruit Steve!" she laughed. "You are really enthusiastic! My pantiesarepink. Steve, my naked man with the delicious looking penis, would like to get inside my panties? Would you like me to take them off for you?"

Her fingers brushed the very center. Oh, her pussy! She rubbed herself while watching me and when she moved her fingers I saw the slit of her pussy for my very first time! A finger...another...two from her other hand also...her fingers began lifting the edges of her pretty pink panties and caressing near her secret treasure, and I moaned, clinching my teeth and my hands and my eyes, but not wanting to miss anything, either. As she pulled the material more taut, it showcased her pussy even better!

I am looking at Nikki's pussy!

Then—finally!—her hands began to work her panties down her legs!

Nikki is taking off her panties FOR ME!

"I'm going to be happy to have these off," she said wistfully. "Especially being here with you, it's going to feel sooo good for my pussy to be free!" I could see her panties were coming down, but her pussy was still hidden and being so close made me shake. "Admit it, doesn't it feel good to be naked...for me? I mean, I actually felt bad for you, watching you trying to hide your erections and deal with your dick getting so long and hard and pressing against those jeans. That just can't be comfortable. Don't you feel better now, Steve? I'm positive your penis does!"

Through clenched teeth I managed that I was actually super embarrassed that I was the only one naked, and I'd never pictured it happening this way. I gutted it out and said I'd thought she'd be naked, too, and we'd fondle and kiss each other...and then FINALLY have sex!

Leaving her panties where they were—almost off her hips and still hiding the prize—Nikki's hands caressed my chest, and came slowly down my belly. NO! I moaned through the unjust pain of her hands trailing past my penis and not touching it! "Aww, sweetie," Nikki smiled with her entire being. "Baby, I know how you'd feel that way if we werelovers. But we're not lovers, are we? Remember, I explained that, at least for now, you're my Semen Recruit. Oh, that's sohot, Steve! Your cock just keeps bouncing like it's waving at me! Remember, I explained that I'm going to teach you how to please me? So I have to teach youfirst. And then, if you're doing really, really well, then maybe we'll be more like lovers." Her hands made that torturous caress back up my body, so desperately close to my madly waving cock but managing even to miss my pubic hair.

I pictured my penis cast out to sea and hopelessly trying to catch the attention of the beautiful woman in the boat that kept circling—and ignoring!—him. This was NOT what I had imagined all those years, and that thought made my madly waving and pulsating penis begin to slowly fade.

What had she said in Florida? "Would you rather a girl who could read a map, or one who knew how to use a man's body?" She knew how to use mine! Her hand rubbed more of my pre-cum onto her already lathered thighs and began gliding so purposefully toward her panties. "Did you still want to get into my panties, Steve?" she almost hummed, and instantly I was fully hard and saluting her again. "Oh, another full salute! I just love body language, don't you! So you must really want to get into my panties!" She was laughing, and I smiled hungrily and licked my dry lips with a dry tongue.

"Nikki." She stopped and looked up at me. "Nikki, let me do that for you. Please?"

"Hmmm, what a fun idea!" She seemed to consider it. "You'll get lots of chances, I promise! Especially being so eager, you'll get lots and lots of chances! But you've been so much fun already today, and you're listening to me, so this time I really want to give my panties to you as a present. You're going to get really good at undressing me—oh, you like that idea, don't you!" She pointed directly at my waving penis and I begged her with my eyes to finally touch it! "Mmmm," she moaned, "Me, too. I like the idea of you undressing me, too!" She resumed working her panties down...out from under that short skirt that was, unfortunately, just long enough. I watched, transfixed, as Nikki slid her panties down her glistening thighs and I thought about her panties that had been hiding her pussy now gliding over and through pre-cum from my penis, and I thought about how exasperatingly close I was! As she pulled her panties down, Nikki kept watching my face. "Think how I just uncovered my pussy foryou, Steve! That's my reward for how well you're doing—you can't see it yet, I know, but nothing covers my pussy anymore, Steve. I want you to have it—I told you that I wouldn't hide my body from you, and when you're ready, I won't. You'll undress me, and you'll caress my labia and tease my clitoris. I'll teach you how to give me super intense orgasms with just your tongue, doesn't that sound yummy? That's what it means to 'eat pussy,' Steve. Your tongue and your lips, maybe even your teeth if you get me to trust you enough. Your tongue will reach right into my vagina, Steve, and you'll fuck me with your tongue like you'll fuck me with this heavenly penis. And I'll teach you what my clitoris likes, and how to know what to do on different times, because I'm a woman, Steve, not a formula. Remember that.

"All of that, and lots more, Steve. You'll get to use your fingers and your tongue and your lips, all at the same time, and you'll know you're doing all the right things when I gush all over your face! Hmmm! I could almost have an orgasm anticipating that!"

I was shaking, making my cock wave wildly around and up and down. "Let's start now!"

Nikki shook her head. She sat up a little more on the straw bale; the rise and fall of her breasts brought them so close to the bright purple head of my cock...but no contact yet! It was infuriating! She held up her panties to me, and for the first time I held a pair of Nikki's panties. That frail lace that had covered her was wet, and the aroma of her pussy made my head swim and my balls contract. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, smiling like I hadn't smiled since she had shown up. "Baby, I really would love to. But I want to start out doing some other things first. I know as horny as I am right now, you would think I really need one of those orgasms, right? And honestly, maybe I should let you taste me and give me one...or four! You would start right out being successful, I can promise you! It takes a lot of skill to properly please a woman, but I'm so close right now just from all of this, that I can guarantee that you don't have to be good right now to get me off!"

"I'll be really good at trying, Nikki!" After the addictive aroma of Nikki's pussy, my parched tongue was suddenly almost dripping saliva I was so anxious for her taste.

Nikki and I were smiling at each other. She was going to let me! Her legs parted just a little; she scooted around and her skirt slid up a little...a little more. I nodded furiously, my body shaking anew, when she reminded me that her pussy had just been waxed and was super smooth. Her breasts heaved. It felt like hours that I'd stood so closely in front of her, naked and with a waving erection she somehow had not yet touched, despite what she said about it. Her lace pink, and saturated, panties were being drawn down my body. I got scarcely a hint of a taste of her pussy as she trailed them seductively past my lips, then over my chin and onto my chest and across each pec. Her panties made their way down my belly; with one hand she pushed a wisp of hair out of her face.

"My panties are soaked because seeing you naked after all this time, and getting to watch you, has got me so close to orgasm, Semen Recruit Steve. It would feel so good just to cum right now—don't you think so, too?" She was smiling, nodding at me. Her eyes danced. Her pussy-soaked panties—but not her hand!—touched the base of my cock and shock waves flew through me.

Nikki's pussy juice is on my penis!

"I could just loose myself at the thought of your tongue exploring deep inside my pussy! Or even better, being head-fucked by that big purple cock head that's been waving at me! Did you know Andy's never ever done that for me? Even after I asked him, when Wendy told me how you had rocked her...nope."

"I will!" I was almost jumping. "I will! Wendy moaned and got really tense when I head-fucked her. Nikki—"

She drew her panties out onto my shaft a little as I pleaded for the privilege...and that sensation was the final trigger.

As I said her name, the faint taste of her pussy still on my tongue with the hope of much more, and her panties touched my long-neglected penis, and before I could even grab my own dick, I was spraying torrents of thick, white semen onto her bare upper chest. It seemed to go forever; I'd never cum that much or so forcefully. Long streaks of sperm covered her chest, some on each of her breasts and also some on her throat. I watched in fascinated horror as my semen began to slowly slide down the mounds of her breasts and down her cleavage.

Our eyes had locked when I started cumming and all my muscles tensed and my hips thrust, exaggerating the bounding of my cock as I spewed onto Nikki. When I was finally spent, I was thoroughly, completely embarrassed. Nikki smiled that beguiling smile...and dropping her panties to the ground her soft hands held my trembling, naked hips, caressing my ass even as my penis still spasmed. Semen still oozed from my penis, and Nikki let long strands of me fall onto her bare thighs.

"Well, that's not quite what we were going to do, Steve." She sounded stern, but her face was playful. Her tongue licked her lips as she stared lustfully at my still dripping penis. "So much for bragging about 'another whole month'!" And somehow, I managed to laugh a little bit with her, despite my mortification that I had just ejaculated all over Nikki's chest and throat.

"This time, Baby, it's going to be okay." She wagged her finger in front of my penis, and then caught a drop of semen and I watched as Nikki played withmysperm and smiled at it! My still-erect penis bounced again at the sight. "But you can't just cum whenever you want, anymore." Still dutifully avoiding touching my desperately lonely penis, Nikki patted just above the base. Then, her eyes bright with a mischief I wouldn't have guessed, Nikki scooped up a lot of my semen from her chest...and then licked her fingers clean!

I stood dumbfounded at the single most erotic thing I had ever seen—and without conscious thought was suddenly giving Nikki a lot more semen to enjoy! Her chest was coated with it; our eyes were locked together. Nikki's eyes were dancing gleefully; mine were wide with awe. Her semen-coated lips were smiling; my mouth was dropped open. With a huge smile, Nikki calmly ate and swallowedthreemore globs of my sperm from her breasts!

The rest she simply left, and I stared at it, some of it sliding down between those breasts.

Nikki licked her fingers and her lips, as if finishing a delicious meal. When she looked at me again, I was bright, bright red and suddenly far more conscious of my conspicuous nudity than I had been when I first undressed. More than just my penis now, I suddenly felt my very essence had been exposed to her—and then she ate it! Infinitely for intimate and final than just cleaning herself off, I was literally inside her!

Nikki's hands were on my ass, pulling me toward her. Still, she just would not give me the satisfaction of skin-skin contact on my penis! Finally subsiding after all that time, I felt a new foolishness for not being erect...but some relief, too!

"You're definitelyminenow, Semen Recruit Steve. You're semen is not only all over me, it's also inside me!"

mrmusings
mrmusings
34 Followers