Nikki Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
Nikki agrees to be a slave.
3.5k words
4.25
150.4k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 03/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,860 Followers

"You understand," Fiona said to me, "That once you enter my house, what I say goes. Complete and total obedience."

"Um, yes," I said a little apprehensively.

"Not um, yes," she said firmly, "Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress," I said with a little more conviction.

"Much better." She opened the door and held it aside for me to enter. I moved past her, towing the case containing the things I'd brought with me and stood in the hallway. Fiona closed the door and walked past me. I surveyed her assured strut. She was tall, almost 6' feet tall. I am only 5'2" and felt dwarfed by her. She had a lovely shaped arse, nice curvy hips and large, C cupped breasts. I was smitten.

We'd met in a pub and after talking the night away, she'd asked me if I was open minded. I had said yes and then she'd asked me if I considered myself more dominant or submissive.

I'd had to think about that. I know what I want, but I am also happy when someone is willing to take charge and tell me what to do. I told her that I was submissive.

I'd been shocked when she asked me if I'd like to be her slave.

"What do you mean?" I'd asked her.

"I mean that you come to my house and stay with me and do everything that I ask of you.

"Sexually?"

"Everything." I'd had to think. We'd chatted about other things, danced, drank and near the end of the night, kissed. It was a wonderful kiss, powerful and full of lust. I put my hand on her breast and she removed at it and looked me in the eye.

"That's for my slave," she said.

"Then I want to be your slave."

And now here we were, a week later. We'd agreed to a one week trial.

"You haven't earned the right to wear clothes yet Nikki, take them all off." I hesitated and she stepped up closer to me. "Don't upset me at the outset Nikki, or punishment will be carried out. Take them off."

"Yes Mistress," I said. I kicked my shoes off and then pulled my socks off as well. I unfastened my jeans and slid them down my legs as Fiona stood watching me. Then I pulled my t-shirt over my head so that I was standing there in my underwear. My panties went next and finally my bra. I neatly folded each item of clothing and put it on my bag.

Fiona was surveying my naked body. I felt like a piece of meat just standing there. She glanced at my tiny breasts and then reached a finger out and ran it across my erect nipple.

"You have such sweet little breasts, Nikki," she said to me.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Pull your nipples for me, pull them hard so I can see how far you can get them and how far they stick out afterwards."

I glanced down at my nipples and took one in each hand. I pulled them hard, until it hurt, my little breasts stretched into cones spearing out from my body. When I let go, the nipples stood proudly and excitedly erect.

"Nicely done Nikki."

"Thank you Mistress." Her eyes continued to check me out. She looked at my pussy, with its neatly trimmed crop of hair and said, "That just won't do. I'm going to go and watch some TV Nikki and whilst I do, this is what you'll do for me. You will go to my bathroom and a pair of tweezers from the top drawer of the vanity. Then you will get a towel and come to the living room. Whilst I watch TV you will put the towel on the coffee table and then sit on it and pluck your pubes until not one remains."

"Yes Mistress," I replied. "Shall I put my things away first Mistress?"

"Turn around," was her response. I turned away from her and before I could continue turning back to face her, felt a stinging slap on my arse.

"I didn't ask you to think or offer suggestions Nikki."

"Sorry Mistress." I headed for the bathroom as Fiona moved away from me. This was more intense than I had expected I realised and wondered how long it would be before I cracked and opted out. I found the tweezers and went back to the living room where Fiona was sitting in front of the TV. I laid the towel upon the coffee table so that I could see the TV and then spread my legs to inspect myself.

"No, you don't face the TV Nikki, you face me so that I can watch you pluck every little hair from your pussy." I sighed inwardly and rotated myself so that my pussy was exposed to Fiona and started the long and arduous process of removing hair from it, one at a time.

I had been at it for about a half hour when I started to feel the urge that I needed to pee. I didn't say anything at first and when Fiona left the room to go do something, I went to the bathroom without giving it any thought. I returned to see Fiona standing and waiting for me.

"Where the hell have you been?" she asked me.

"To the toilet Mistress, I needed to pee," I said, startled.

"I don't seem to recall giving you permission to do that, do you?" she asked.

"No Mistress, I'm very sorry Mistress," I replied.

"Sorry doesn't cut it slave. Get over there on the coffee table on your hands and knees." I did as I was told, kneeling like a dog on the table. "Spread your legs wider," she said. I spread my knees apart until they were by the edges of the table. I could feel the cool air of the room on my exposed anus and pussy.

Crack! I felt the stinging slap of Fiona's hand on my arse cheek. Crack! And on the other as well.

"Do you know what that's for?" I was asked.

"For not asking permission Mistress," I replied meekly

"That's right. And when you are punished, you will thank your Mistress because she is helping you to be a proper slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. Crack! Her hand slapped my pussy lips and I bit my lip rather than cry out. Instinct was telling me that it would only lead to more trouble.

"Thank you Mistress," I said. She slapped my pussy again, and then another three times and then my arse some more. Each time I thanked her for slapping it.

"Ok, now continue, I don't like hair on my property," she said to me. I sat down on the towel, my bum red from the spanking. I looked at my pussy lips. They were red from being hit. But I was also surprised to note that there was a tiny bead of moisture between my labia. There was something about the way that I was being treated that was starting to turn me on.

Eventually I managed to pluck the last hair from my pussy. I was ordered to lay back, spread my legs and pull my knees towards me so that I was fully exposed. Fiona walked over and knelt between them. She inspected my pussy closely, but she didn't touch it. I was so horny! Having her so close, close enough that if she licked her lips she'd probably touch my pussy, but not touching all the same was driving me insane. I wanted her to lick me. Desperately. I didn't think I'd be able to ask.

After a couple of minutes of this, Fiona did lick me with one nice long lick from the base of my slit to the top. But that was it. I could feel my juices ready to ooze from my pussy and as I was allowed to sit up, I touched myself, my finger easing very slightly between my lips.

"I can see that you don't really understand this Nikki," Fiona said to me when she saw me do this. "You don't do ANYTHING, without my permission. You don't go to the toilet and you don't masturbate. Come here, I think I need to reinforce the lesson."

I thought I was about to be spanked again. And despite the fact that it had hurt a bit, I found myself looking forwards to it. But Fiona led me to a wood chair. It had a slatted wooden back and solid wooden seat. There was a small butt-shaped-depression moulded into the seat and I sat there as I was instructed.

"Give me your hands," Fiona said from behind me. I put them behind me and they were seized and quickly bound to the chair. Fiona came around in front of me then and tied my ankles to the chair too. The she pushed the chair (with me on it of course) to where I would be sitting and watching her. Then Fiona went to the kitchen and returned with a large glass of water.

"Drink this Nikki," she told me. She put the glass to my lips and I got through about half of it without breathing. Then she lifted it and poured it at my mouth. I wasn't expecting it and there was more than I could take. It over-flowed past my lips and ran down my neck and breasts and onto the seat. I was sitting in a very shallow puddle. I could feel the cold water on my anus and pussy lips. There was little I could do to move it though.

Fiona left me alone and I was abandoned to sit and watch her watch TV. Every time a commercial came on, she would fill the glass and make me drink. This went on for two hours.

Again I felt the need to pee. I was getting desperate. I had lost track of how much water I'd drunk, but my bladder was ready to explode! I wriggled in my seat, but no position helped.

"Do you need to pee slave?" Fiona asked me when she spotted me doing this.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, relieved that I was going to get to go to the toilet.

"Then you have my permission to pee," she replied.

"Um, can you untie me so that I can pee Mistress?" I asked.

"You don't need to be untied slave, just pee," Fiona said.

"Here?" I asked, confused.

Fiona stepped up and took my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled it hard. "Pay attention. Pee," she said, giving it another pull. I tried to relax. It wasn't easy. Fiona was standing right in front of me. I wasn't used to having someone watch me do this. I wasn't used to being tied up either.

I could feel it coming, that initial rush, the flow towards my lips from my bladder.

"Don't waste my time slave, pee," Fiona said to me. And then I felt it. My pee burst from between my lips like a flood breaking a levee. It squirted onto the chair and then off over the edge, mixing with the water that had pooled around me.

Fiona knelt down in front of me and as I watched in amazement, leaned forwards so that the stream of my pee splashed all over her blouse.

"Oh Good girl," she said to me and I felt pleased to be complimented. I watched my pee soak into Fiona's blouse until there was nothing left to pee. She reached forward and ran her finger through the pee that had puddled around my butt and pussy then lifted it to my nipple, wiping it across. It was a wet, electric touch that sent a thrill through my body. Then she stood up and left me there. I didn't know what to do. I was left just sitting in a shallow pool of my own piss.

Fiona returned. She was carrying the glass of water again. She made me drink it. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled my face forwards her breast.

"Suck my tit slave," she said to me. She thrust her breast in my face and I opened my mouth and sucked on her breast, clad as it was in her blouse that was drenched with my pee.

"You know, I'm starting to like you slave. If you're very good I might even let you make me cum later." She pulled her blouse off and then her bra. I almost literally drooled when I saw her breasts. They were amazing. She dropped her clothes in the puddle of piss and water and then she just sat and watched TV, leaving me still sitting in a rapidly cooling puddle that I could feel on my naked lips and puckered little anus.

I must have sat there for another half an hour, wondering if I was going to be here all night.

"Time for me to go to bed," Fiona announced to me, standing before me with her wonderfully large breasts exposed, teasing me. "I'm going to untie you now Nikki and I want you to follow my instructions. I will get ready for bed. Whilst I am doing that, you will clean up this mess. Then you will come into my room and lick me until I cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. Fiona moved behind me and untied me. I rubbed my wrists as Fiona moved away and then set about the business of cleaning up the mess on the floor, chair and Fiona's blouse. I heard the shower and briefly considered that it would be a great opportunity to pleasure myself, but was cautious. Knowing my luck I'd be caught and punished again. And who knows what Fiona would come up with next.

I moved into the bedroom in time to see her step out of the ensuite, naked. She was so sexy. Fiona lay on the bed and spread her legs. "Eat me slave," she said to me.

I crawled up between her legs, eyeing off her silken, hairless pussy. Her lips were already engorged, obviously ready for some loving, her clitoris erect and peeking from between her lips. I used my fingers to part her labia and then ran my tongue through her slit, pushing inside and then up and over her clit.

"Oh yes," she muttered before encouraging me and demanding that I continue. My tongue worked over and over and over her pussy, in and out and back and forth. I could feel my own juices oozing from between my lips I was so aroused. I wanted some attention so bad, but concentrated on pleasuring my mistress. She tasted wonderful.

I heard her breathing shorten, coming in pants and gasps and then my head was clamped between her thighs as she came, spurting a gush of fluid at my face! I licked and slurped and Fiona cried out, convulsing with her pleasure.

"Good girl Nikki," she said when she stopped and I was surprised at how pleased I was to receive such praise. Fiona looked at the damp patch spreading on her sheet and smiled.

"I think I'll need a clean sheet slave." She told me where to find it and I went to fetch one for her. After I had put it on the bed (Fiona watching me the whole time) I asked what she'd like me to do with the wet one.

"Oh you get to sleep on that sweetie. At the foot of my bed," I was informed. Fiona made me lie at the foot of her bed and the tied one ankle to the bed post so that I couldn't move very far from her. She told me to spread my legs so that she could have another look at my pussy. She ran a finger through my slit and my back arched, trying to maintain the contact for as long as possible. Her finger was thrust within me and I cried out and the pleasure that I finally got to feel after a day of deprivation. It was withdrawn and I watched as Fiona sucked it clean.

"Goodnight slave." She hopped onto the bed. "And in case you're wondering, if you need to pee, you do it there unless I untie you in the morning." And with that I heard nothing else from her.

It took me quite some time to go to sleep, but I finally managed it.

When I awoke, it was to find Fiona standing over me, naked. It was the most beautiful view up her long long legs, past her bald slit, to the curve of the underside of her breasts, her head bent forwards so that I was looking into face. I stretched and found that I had been untied already.

"These are for you," she said to me and dropped a pair of blue cotton panties on me, smiling.

"Oh thank you Mistress," I said, genuinely pleased. She watched me put them on and then made me stand before her.

"Mistress, may I please use the toilet?" I asked her a little nervously.

"No. Kneel down," she said to me. I knelt before her. "When you are ready to go, pee the panties, slave. I want to see you wet them." She sat down cross legged before me and waited. It wasn't long until I couldn't hold it having just woken up. I felt that tingle and rush and then the panties were getting wet, my piss soaking the fabric and then running down my leg. I parted them slightly and it fell to the sheet on which I had slept.

"I like watching you pee, slave," Fiona said. "Now you can watch me." She stood before me and leant back slightly, parting her labia with her fingers. I had barely registered what she was doing when a sharp stream of warm piss sprayed forth from her like a spring, hitting me on the chest, running over my nipples and belly and down to my pussy. I felt her warm pee on my bald lips.

"Oh you are becoming a wonderful slave, you didn't even flinch," Fiona said to me, smiling. She held out her hands and I put mine in hers. She lifted me to my feet and she pulled me against her, my body wet with her piss pressed against hers. My face was only just above the level of her nipples and I felt myself crushed against her amazing tits. I so wanted to suck her large nipple.

"Come and shower with me Nikki," Fiona said. We went into the bathroom and soon I was standing in the alcove with her, notably still wearing the pair of panties. Fiona had me wash her thoroughly, paying attention to her anus and insisting that I slip my finger within her tight hole. Then she took the soap from me and started washing my body.

I had never ached for the touch of a woman like I did when she started running her hands over my tiny breasts. She flicked and pinched and teased my nipples and I moaned with every touch.

Fiona moved the water stream so that it was missing me and then her hand was down inside the panties, soaping my buttocks. I felt her finger pushing at my anus and I pushed back, feeling it slip inside a little.

"This must be killing you Nikki, I bet all you want right now is to cum,"

"Oh yes, Mistress," I managed with a quaver in my voice. I saw her pick up a razor and turn it in her hand. She started smearing soap all over the handle and I felt the panties pulled down my legs. She turned me to face the wall and had me place my hands before me, spreading my legs. Then the tip of the razor handle was being pushed into my anus. I moaned and it was thrust harder.

Fiona didn't stop until the whole hand was deep in my arse, only the flared end where the razor would normally be mounted stopping her from sliding it in further. She twisted it inside me, the curve of the handle rotating in my butt. It was almost enough to drive me to orgasm. Almost, but not quite.

Then it was withdrawn, my butt was washed off and the panties pulled back into position. Again, my pussy had been abandoned. We were out of the shower and Fiona dried herself. I wasn't given a towel.

Fiona then led me to the bedroom, telling me that she had some things to take care of. As I was laid upon her bed and tied up, she told me that she had a good idea how horny I was and didn't trust me not to orgasm whilst she was gone. So I was tied with room to move, just not enough to reach any of the knots or my pussy. The best I could manage was to get one hand on my nipple.

Then I was alone.

It was hours later that I was awakened by the sound of voices entering the bedroom.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,860 Followers