Nikki Goes to College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I don't think you understand, I like REAL girls. Ones that have soft skin, real breasts, and no hair beside their head and crotch" I replied, now starting to regret checking her out.

"I am all of those things, Mistress is making me perfect for you. Besides, I watched you staring at my pink satin panties. You were entranced by them. I want to see that look again" Amber replied. "Besides, we have to pleasure each other while we are here. Pleasuring yourself is strictly not allowed. And Mistress likes to watch us pleasure each other on Sundays by the pool."

"Isn't that tomorrow? We don't have to go out there if we don't want to do we?" I asked.

With a smile, she replied, "It's mandatory! Besides, when else would you get to wear something this sexy?" Amber asked as she held up a hot pink two piece bikini. "Mmm, I can just imagine you in this already, oiled up skin laying out on a beach chair getting a sun tan. Oops, now you are the one making me pitch the tent."

I groaned, knowing that I was basically trapped in the current situation, I decided to put the rest of the clothes away quickly, besides, a hot bubble bath sounds like it would be good considering the fact that I have been sweating in these clothes all day and was starting to stink now.

Once everything was put in its place, Amber grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to another gigantic bathroom. This one had a whirlpool and a huge tub that could easily fit 10 people. All of the walls had mirrors on them so there was no missing what was going on in here. The sink had 5 different basins and lights all around for seeing things clearly. Everything was put away neatly and not even a speck of dust was on the floor.

"Go ahead and get undressed and I will draw your water for you." Amber said, nonchalantly. "You can put those clothes in that drawer in the wall there. It goes down to the laundry room, they will be cleaned and pressed so that you have something to wear when you leave Primpington."

She watched as I blindly did as she asked and once everything was in there, I hit the button that said 'Send'. "HA HA!!! I can't believe you fell for that, that chute goes to the incinerator!!! You have nothing but girls clothes now!!" She said with a giggle and a wink.

"Wait, What?! You lied to me! That's so cruel! I should beat your ass!!" I screamed as covered my body as best as I could with my hands as I now realized that I was completely nude in front of this very unassuming looking boy dressed in a black maid's outfit.

"Don't worry sissy dearest! We take good care of each other here. Besides, Mistress Knight instructed me that the first part of your training would be to make you incinerate your own boy clothes. So as you can see, I had to lie to you in order to get you to get rid of all of your nasty male things. You may want to take the rubber band out of your hair now too, we need to wash you thoroughly." She continued.

I had almost forgot that I had hair. I started growing my hair out a few years ago when I started watching Sons of Anarchy, thinking that I would buy a motorcycle to be a bad ass biker like them, not the exact opposite. As I cut the rubber band, I let my hair fall over my face and I simply looked up at Amber without moving my head. "You think I will be able to keep my hair straight or will it have to be curled?"

Amber replied with a smile, "That's totally up to you, but just to warn you, you will probably be mobbed upon everyone else seeing it, because we all love to do hair here. Your hair is just plain out sexy as it is. I can't wait to get my hands on that dirty blonde mop of yours."

I quickly got into the lavender and vanilla scented tub when I noticed a flash of pink panties under her skirt and started getting hard, again because of mixed feelings that I was having. She didn't seem to notice as she washed my hair and scrubbed me all over, then as accurately as a surgeon, shaved my entire body from my face down to my legs. I began to get hard when she was holding my cock and shaving around it, so I began thinking about baseball and beating kids up to make it go away. Once this was complete, she told me to get into the shower and rinse off. As I turned on the water of the shower and waited for the water to get hot, I was completely blind-sided by the fact that she was getting undressed and walked up to me, caressing my ass. I didn't notice before, but she was very toned for being so skinny. She pushed me up against the wall as the hot water began to cascade over our bodies and she spread my ass cheeks open.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I squirmed as she held me to the wall tightly. "Don't fight it, baby." She said as she stuck a finger inside of my asshole. She swirled it around for a bit then I felt the pressure of another finger, then another, finally the pinkie. She was fucking me with four fingers in my ass for what seemed like an eternity before she put something over my head. It was her pink panties that she had been precumming into since the moment that I arrived. I could smell her musky juices and they smelled strangely wonderful. With everything else that was going on, I failed to realize that she had put her cock in my ass and was now fucking me with her panties on my head. I was stunned at how good it felt, I immediately got hard and began to moan. I found myself licking the cum out of her panties sucking at the velvety satin to get every drop out. She then reached around and grabbed a hold of my cock and slowly began to massage it in rhythm with her pumping in and out of my ass. I could feel her cock growing as she began to moan quite loudly. Finally, she grabbed my hips and began to fuck me as hard and as deep as my ass would allow her to get, she began to scream in ecstasy as she pulled me into her orgasm with her. I looked down and I could see her legs trembling behind mine as she thrust her way deep in my ass. I actually found that I loved the sight of it, the feeling of it, the smell of it, I was going to cum!! I began to spasm as my ass clinched tightly on her cock, she held it in as deep as she could get it and I came. Shooting loads of cum all over the wall that she had so forcefully pinned me to. When the orgasm subsided, she pulled out of me and turned me around she moved her panties to the side as she kissed me deeply, digging her nails into my back and making me moan loudly.

"Now then," she panted. "What girl can do that for you? I know you liked it, I felt you clinch my cock so hard I thought you were going to pinch it off! This is what we can do for one another sissy dearest. And as it stands, from this moment on, you belong to me. We need to hurry if we are to eat dinner though, we only have 45 minutes to get down there."

As she turned to grab some towels, I remained against the wall, with the taste of her cum and lipstick on my tongue. I didn't know what to feel. I never thought of being gay and I certainly never thought that it would feel so good. As I looked at Amber, I noticed how truly feminine her body really was. Her waistline was very narrow, and her hips were much wider, making her ass look spectacular. She saw that I was watching her, still not moving, then she smiled and told me that we really needed to get me ready to meet the rest of the house.

As I weakly followed her to a padded bench in the middle of the room, she began drying my hair and brushing it out straight. I didn't really know how long it was until that point, she pulled it down passed my shoulder and giggled. "This will do nicely, maybe we will try a few things later."

I personally didn't know anything about hair, other than the fact that I washed it and brushed it and put it in ponytails. Other than that, I never did anything to make it look better.

Once we were dry, she showed me how to wrap a towel around my hair and made sure that I wrapped another towel around my whole body, not just my hips. Yet another thing that men take for granted. We walked to my room and she pulled some things out of my drawers to wear. Pink satin panties, white thigh high stockings, the heavy pink corset, a pink maid's dress and a big pink ribbon for my hair. Yeah, I was going to be the pinkest maid that Amber could make me.

She began by telling me that, as opposed to men, women don't just put their underwear on first. Due to the garters from the corset, that hold up the stockings, those two items need to go on first. So I grabbed the egg and popped it open, and pulled out the sheer white fabric. Amber instructed me that I need to be careful with those because they can snag really easily. She showed me with one of them that there is a seem that goes the entire length of the stocking, this needs to be in the back of my legs. Next you can't just pull them on like socks, you need to bunch them up and put your foot in where it will be, then carefully pull them up. As I did this, I realized how electrifying it felt to be pulling these stockings up my smooth and silky legs. It was quite a turn on. Once they were up all the way, Amber turned me around and made some small adjustments to make sure the seams were lined up straight. Next, I picked up the corset and put my arms through the holes, I noticed how tight yet comfortable it was. That is until Amber told me that the back of it needed to get tightened and tied now... Wow, I hated that corset after that moment. She pulled every one of the laces so tight that I thought I was going to start breaking ribs. Finally when it was completely tied in the back, I inquired as to why this was a necessary component of the uniform. She walked in front of me with a smile and ran her hands down from her breasts to her slender waistline, then back out to her hips.

"Where do you think that hourglass figure comes from, The tooth fairy?" she said with a wicked grin. "Just try to breathe for now. I know it is really bad at first, but once your body takes the shape, it's really quite comfortable."

She pulled the garters from my corset down and clipped them to my stockings but in front and back. Then grabbed the satin panties that were sitting on the bed, she toyed with them as she pulled them up to her nose and played with them for a second. She knew it was turning me on, because there was nothing covering my cock, which was now getting hard again. The difference now is, I didn't care. She could tell me to do anything and I'd probably do it. She continued to play with my panties for a second then smiled wickedly at me again, as she held them open for me to step into. Again, the electric feeling of pulling these panties up my leg was almost too much to bear. Once they were all the way up, and she tucked my dick inside, she stood and took a step back.

"Wow! You look amazing! Take a look." She said as she pointed to a full length mirror on the wall.

As I turned to see my reflection, I didn't know what to think, it seemed that I was looking at a very sexy supermodel getting dressed or a Victoria's Secret Angel. I was fucking HOT!

"Lets get you dressed the rest of the way and get down to dinner, before I say forget it and rape you again." She said.

She then pulled the dress over my head, the petticoats were soft and fluffy the arms were puffy and the entire thing was lined with white lacy trim. She turned me around again, and again tied up the back of the dress, only this time didn't pull nearly as tight. Amber then sprayed something in my hair that smelled like lavender and brushed it out. After all of that was complete, she picked up the ribbon that was lying on the bed and tied it into my hair. Now she put my shoes at my feet. I used her as a stabilizer to step into them and she buckled them around my ankles.

"Perfect!" she said almost squealing. "Now, come with me and help me get ready, sweetie!"

We walked down to her room and when she opened the door, I could tell that she had been here for a while. Her room was a princess's dream, with pink fluffy sheets and comforter on the bed, all custom made furniture with her name burnished into everything. Lace and frilly doodads on shelves, a big white teddy bear with a pink heart in the middle sitting on the bed, sheer fabric draped around her bed frame and canopy, and a vanity that had what seemed like every type of make-up known in existence.

We hurriedly got her dressed and she put some light make-up on me, then she did her own. We noticed that dinner was to be in 5 minutes so we hurriedly walked to the stairs and carefully walked down them to the ground floor and into the dining room. There was a massive table with maid of every color standing around it and chatting. When I walked into the room, everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I didn't know what to do so I just did what I had seen before.

I curtsied and said "Good afternoon, sissies dearest. My name is Nikki."

All of the girls smiled and curtsied back, some of them looked at me almost admiring that I was the one wearing pink. I noticed that Amber had a box in her hand. She presented it to me as a gift. When I opened it, I saw a gold necklace with a heart pendant, In the heart there was a polished piece of onyx. I knew that the onyx being black meant that it was her color. I smiled as she put it on me. Then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "I told you that you were mine. That necklace tells everyone else that they have to ask my permission before they can have sex with you."

I was shocked. Did I just willingly become a gay, crossdressing, sex slave? What was I supposed to do now? How will I get out of this one? Did I want to get out of this? These girls all were wearing dresses just like me, some of them wore a similar necklace only with a different color stone in it to represent the owner's color. I looked at these girls and they all genuinely looked pleased to see that there was another submissive in the ranks. Just then, Mistress Knight entered the room with such grace that again she looked as if she was floating.

The Mistress saw me and absolutely squealed. "Oh my dear! Look at how precious you are! I see that Amber has already taken a liking to you. That is so lovely! Remind me later to have the photographer set up for a picture shoot, I'm sure that the people back home would love to see how well you are progressing!"

She continued to gush about how girly I looked, but I was stuck on what she said about taking pictures of me, then showing my family back at home. If my friends ever caught wind of what is going on here, I'd be the laughing stock of Michigan! Somehow, I have to get out of this situation.

To Be Continued...

12