Nikki Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Fresh from the shower, Nikki is ravished in her bedroom.
981 words
4.21
22.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Nikki's favorite games was 'rape'. For years she had played herself to sleep with fantasies of white Knights and rescue, and masked marauders and rape. And rape was more fun. First, I got her to talk about her 'favorites' -- coming home from work, showering, then taken, forced, overwhelmed. After school we did not always get to my place at the same time, often one or the other of us would stop on the way for one reason or another. So, one day she arrived and found I wasn't there yet, decided to shower and surprise me when I came in. however, it was she who would be surprised.

I was waiting, naked, behind the door as she finished her shower and came into the bedroom. I had watched her as she stripped and went to shower. Short -- five foot -- slender almost thin. Her pussy hair was black -- curly -- thick but trimmed and shaped and her belly flat. Her tits were small but looked firm and round with dark nipples that perked in the chill draft. The cheeks of her ass were round and high -- spankable. She had the look of an Arab to her, olive skin, fine sharp features with big brown eyes and wavy black hair to match her pussy. I had listened as she showered and my cock had hardened at the thought of what I was about to do to her. Now she was coming down the hall, she was mine and I was about to take her. I grabbed her around the waist and threw her on the bed. She tried to squirm away but I caught her by the hair and slapped her ass.

"What? NO! Go away! Don't hurt me! Don't you dare!"

Holding her facedown on the bed, I continued to slap her ass. Both her cheeks were turning bright red and my cock, already hard, was beginning to throb in anticipation of what was coming.

"Ow! Stop! You're hurting me! That hurts. What are you doing?

I rolled her on her back and grabbed her ankles, spread her legs and lowered myself between her thighs. She was wiggling and squirming trying to keep me out of her.

Softly I said, "I'm going to fuck you, little girl. I'm going to fuck you silly."

She was whispering, " No, please, don't hurt me! Don't do this!" her hands pushing against my chest.

"Stop, please stop, please!" She was crying, tears running from her eyes.

I stopped her by kissing her forcefully and taking her hands in one of mine, lifted them over her head and pinned them to the bed. I grabbed a tit with the other, squeezing it and pinching her nipple between two fingers. She twisted, trying to free her tit, I broke the kiss, pulled back a bit looked at her.

"OWW! That hurts. Stop! NO! Let go of me! You're hurting me!"

I pinched, rolled her nipple between my fingers. Her eyes were filling with tears and the look of fear. I was real and I had her. It was real, I would fuck her, rape her and no one would save her.

"Shut up, slut. Shut up and open up!"

She was rolling and wiggling under me, trying to keep me from finding her pussy with my cock, but I stayed between her thighs and pressed my cock between the lips of her pussy, rubbing them and her clit. Soon her squirming had her cunt wet, she was getting hot and wet, and my cock found the entrance to her pussy and I plunged deep into her. She was wet -- tight -- her pussy gripped my cock as I forced it into her.

"OOOOH! God! NO! Oh God! NO! NO! Don't! Please! Stop!" and her voice died off to a moaning sigh

As I thrust my cock into her pussy she stiffened, arched her back and pushed her hips up under me. I took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked it into my mouth, holding it between my teeth. She fell back on the bed, raised her legs and began to moan.

" OH NO! Please don't. Oh, stop, please stop. Don't! Don't! Stop! No!" . But she had locked her legs around my waist and was beating her heels on my ass; her hips were rising to meet mine as I began to pump my cock into her. Quickly she was thrusting her hips against me in rhythm with my cock. We were fucking away like a pair of rabbits and quickly she began to cum. Moaning and sighing without words, until she finished in a spasm of tight little grunts. I continued to pump into her I exploded, filling her pussy with cum. Spent, I released her hands and lifted my head to look at her.

"You bastard! You raped me!" she hissed, beating on my chest and shoulders with her fists. Then she collapsed in a fit of giggles, wrapping her arms and legs around me. "Again!"

"And that was great, I loved it! You're wonderful and I love you."

"Well, girl, you're a little slut. My little slut! You're great -- marvelous. I love you!"

We rolled over so she was on top I kissed her softly while I stroked her back.

"Now, little girl, look at the mess you've left on my cock."

Rising up she looked between our bodies at my cock, covered with cum and pussy juices.

"Well! I'll have to do something about that." she said with a grin. And slid down between my legs and, taking my cock between her lips, she licked and sucked until she had it clean.

"How's that? Clean enough?"

Well, what can I say, that was my Nikki. A first class slut and a world class cocksucker. And I loved her dearly.