Nikki's Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

"And that's that," she stated matter-of-factly to me. "What do you think? Are you mad?

"Do I look like I'm mad," I replied. I had my cock in my hand and had been jerking off listening to her story for the last ten minutes. "Get over here," I demanded.

"Sure thing," she answered. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. I pulled her pants and panties off, which were sticky with her juices, mixed with Sam's cum. I put my head between her legs and got ready to eat her swollen, recently used pussy. I could smell the sex and when I began to lick her pussy I could taste the cum that Sam had left there. I pulled away and saw some leak out of her pussy. I immediately licked it up, climbed up on her and shoved my cock into her hole. It was wet, warm, slick, and still stretched out from Sam's cock. I lasted all of two minutes before I was adding my own cum to Sams.

I rolled off of Nikki, exhausted. "That was incredible honey," I said. "You are so fucking sexy."

"I'm not going to lie, I had fun," she stated. "Would you be okay if I did something like that again?" she asked.

"You know my rules baby," I answered.

"Yes I do," she confirmed as she yawned. She kissed me and told me that she loved me we drifted into a deep sleep.

She got together with Sam one more time, giving him a blowjob in his office one night when they were working late. This firstt experience opened the doors for many other sexual experiences for me and Nikki, both together and apart. The next adventure involved a couple we met online. Another after that involved a single male she met alone. A third involved a single male we invited over to our home. These were all great times and experiences worthy of their own stories. I'd better get writing.

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers
12