Nikki's Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at him. I wanted him to know I was angry. I looked around him into the opened dooway.

"How many guys are in there?" I asked in my bitchest tone, looking up at him again.

"It's just me and Eddie, right now. But ummm, how many guys do you want… in there?" he answered sarcastically, glancing at my hips.

I licked my upper lip. Keeping eye contact with him, I started up the steps. I half expected him to grab me and drag me inside. But he didn't. In fact, surprisingly, he took a few steps back as I stepped onto the porch with him. He rested his hands on his hips and smirked at me.

"Here's how this goes," I said to him, using his own words. "Tomorrow evening, you get as many guys over here as might want some o' this. I'll take care of the birth control. You just make sure they don't have anything to give me but sperm.

"According to the clinic, I didn't catch anything Saturday night. So at least that group o' fuckers is clean. But I want guarantees, Bob. 'Cause, the first time I walk away from here with a disease, I'll burn the fuckin' place to the ground with you in it."

Bob looked down, shook his head and chuckled. He clasped his hands together in front of himself and looked back up at me.

"I admire your spunk, kid," he said to me, sounding sincere. "But really, we're more into the submissive chick—one that's not actually consenting… ya know."

"Hey, you have no idea what it took for me to come here today. That won't be a problem. Oh, I may walk in there voluntarily, but I'll be nervous as hell.

"If you were to force me into the room, I won't be any more or less inclined to resist than last time. But I do imagine it's gonna take… a couple o' guys… to get me into it; just like last time. And hey, nobody seemed to have a problem with it once I did become willing. So what's the problem now?"

We stared silently at one another for a few seconds. I continued.

"At least do it for me this once. Ok, so yeah, I'm consenting. But I'm consenting to it knowing that I have no say in what's done to me once it starts."

Bob folded his arms over his chest. "What are you really after, Nikki?"

"Tony knew that smokin' dope would make him pass out and he did it anyway. He gave me up to a room full o' drunk cocks. I wanna teach him a lesson.

"He's supposed to meet me here tomorrow evening to confront you guys about taking advantage of me." I grinned. "You just get the guys here. But this time, I want Tony to watch the whole thing.

"That's what I want, Bob; that, and the scary excitement of uncertainty I had Saturday night."

"I'll have to tell Eddie, 'cause we're using his room," Bob explained. "But otherwise, I'll keep it to myself that you're actually consenting to being gang raped again."

I nodded to him then glanced at my watch. With more than two hours to kill before work, I followed Bob back into the house.