Nikki's Struggle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki and Mark came up to the table. The woman looked up from her cell phone and smiled pleasantly, then waved to the chairs. "Hi. Have a seat."

They sat down, Mark looking quite nervous. Sandy glanced over to him and winced slightly. "Oof. You weren't kidding. He's wound tighter than a steel trap. How long have you been like this, hon?"

"Couple days," said Mark, not looking her in the eye.

"Really?" said the woman, lowering her cell phone to look at Mark fully. "That's just from a couple days? Wow, what did you do to piss the girl off so much?"

"Nothing, she's just a cock teasing bitch," said Mark angrily, and he glared at the woman.

Sandy put up a hand in defense. "Woah, okay, settle down, hon. I was just playin'."

"Yeah, that's what they all say," said Mark. He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, and glowered.

Sandy frowned. "You know, when you're in a pickle like this, you should probably be more respectful to the people you go to for help."

"He's been getting sexually abused by a girl with powers for over a month now," said Nikki. "Can you blame him for being distrustful?"

"No," said Sandy. "I can blame you for not caring enough to do something about this sooner." Nikki felt a flash of anger at that, but Sandy just gave her an even look.

"Alright, okay, we're sorry," Nikki said. "Please, just help my brother."

Sandy glanced over to Mark then lifted her phone back up and started texting again. "Alright. It'll cost you a hundred."

Nikki's jaw dropped. "A hundred bucks? That's ridiculous!"

"Hon, my standard 'treatment' nets two-hundred and fifty for the standard package, five hundred for the night of their life. I'm assuming your brother probably just wants a quickie."

"No, look, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear," said Nikki. "I want you to make it so he can, um..." She glanced at Mark who put his head in his head. He was beet red with embarrassment. "So he can get off again."

Sandy cocked an eyebrow at her. "That's it? You just want me to remove the orgasm block?" She glanced at Mark. "Oh, that's easy."

"Well, I mean, that and whatever is keeping his arousal up."

"Still easy. Give me a twenty."

"A twenty?"

"I'm not doing this for free, hon. Ten dollars to remove the block, ten to remove the arousal prop."

Nikki blinked, then rooted through her purse for a the money. She handed it over and Sandy stuffed it into her pocket. She waved at Mark. "Alright, go into the bathroom, stand in front of the urinal, and brace yourself. Make sure to lock the door before you go in."

"Um, what for?" said Mark.

"Well, if you want to walk home with a giant cum stain in your pants, that's on you."

Nikki shook her head. "I just want you to remove those conditions. You don't have to get him off."

"Have you looked at your brother? He's so hot and bothered, just the thought of a girl's tits should be making him blow his load. Once I remove the conditions, he's going to shoot like a fountain."

Mark glanced to Nikki, who shrugged. "Go ahead." Mark stood up and went into the coffee shop, going into the single-person bathroom in the far corner, drawing a few glances as he went. A minute went by and Sandy said, "Okay, it's done."

Nikki looked over to the bathroom door. Sure enough, she saw a powerful flash of Mark's aura as he came harder than she'd ever sensed from him before. Almost every woman in the coffee shop looked to the bathroom, as did the men a moment later when they realized the women had picked up on something. The flare had been so intense, even those used to tuning it out had been taken off guard. Of course, the loud cry he'd made only helped draw further attention.

Nikki could see one woman going towards the bathroom to investigate, but she stopped and looked back towards Nikki and Sandy. Sandy, without looking, made a little wave, and the woman's brow creased. Nevertheless, she went back to her seat. Nikki blinked as she realized she had probably just missed an entire telepathic exchange between Sandy and the other woman. She realized again just how pathetically behind she was in the development of her own abilities.

A few moments later, Mark came out of the bathroom, staggering slightly, but looking like a tremendous weight had been lifted off his shoulders. A few people in the shop blanched at this, but most gave him knowing grins and amused smirks. Mark barely noticed as he came outside and collapsed into the seat next to Nikki.

"Oh, jesus, thank you," he gasped, still breathing heavily.

"You're welcome, hon. Thanks for the business."

"Sorry if I was rude earlier."

Sandy smirked. "Oh, you boys, always so sweet right after we make you pop. Well, if that's all, then I guess we're done here." Sandy stood and stretched.

Nikki and Mark got up. "Wow," said Nikki. "It was really that easy?"

"Well, I'm well practiced, but I did only get my powers a year ago. I was a late bloomer. But really, these abilities aren't too hard to grasp, at least the basics of them. You should probably try experimenting yourself. You could at least master the genital control and basic sensory stuff."

Nikki blanched. "I'd rather just stick with what I got."

Sandy shrugged. "Alright. But the next time your brother or father or boyfriend or whatever other man in your life gets his dick caught by a mean girl with an axe to grind, do you really want to have to keep blowing money on hookers to fix them up?"

Without waiting for a reply, she walked off, leaving Nikki to frown as she mulled things over in her head. She turned to Mark and said, "Come on."

As they drove back, Mark finally managed to get over the awkwardness he was feeling to speak to his sister again. "Thanks, Nikki," said Mark. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have had to do that for me, but thank you. Really. I'll make it up to you somehow."

"You can make it up to me by not letting that Kate girl or any other get you like that."

Mark frowned. "Crap," he said. His face fell completely. "Crap! She's going to know! She's gunna know, and she's probably going to just rile me back up again!"

"Isn't there any way you can stop her? Get her to knock it off?"

"You think I haven't tried?"

"Well... I mean, maybe at first you didn't think anything of it, and then she got her claws in you. But now you know better, you can fight her off. Right?"

"It doesn't work like that, Nikki," said Mark. "Cripes, how can you have those Powers and not realize that? I mean, some guys can fight it off with their willpower, sure, but if a girl really wants to fuck you with her Powers, there's no stopping her. Even if you start off dead set against it, a girl like Kate, she can just kick start your sex drive, then rev it up from there, and it's all over for you."

Nikki frowned. "Mark, I really don't want to have to do this every time you come home with your junk cursed. And, frankly, even if I could figure out how to do it, I don't think you should be running to me every time to get yourself fixed either." She sighed. "Cripes, I wish Mom were here. She'd actually know how to do something about this."

"Please, don't bring that up again," said Mark. "It turns my stomach."

"How do you think I feel? You can't sense when I get horny. Whenever you're excited, I basically have to put up with you waving your cock in my face the whole time we're anywhere near each other."

Mark frowned. "Really? I thought you could tune that stuff out?"

"Most women can," said Nikki with a sigh. "I can't seem to very well. I've tried. Apparently, by now, I should be adapted to it. But I just can't block it out, not fully. Everywhere I go, I have to put up with men waving their dicks in my face."

"Wow, I didn't realize it was that bad for you." Mark shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry."

Nikki frowned. "You can't help it. I've come to terms with that. Doesn't make it any less aggravating."

"Have you talked to Mom about it?"

Nikki shook her head. "She was about to leave the country when my powers started up. By the time I realized I was having a problem, she was gone and I was in college. I just kept figuring it would come to me."

"What about your friends?"

"A lot of them are, well, I mean, I've talked to a few of them, but most of them are too busy reveling in the power to notice and the others are learning to just roll with it. They just told me to give it time. I dunno."

"Don't they have, I dunno, classes or something? For figuring your powers out?"

Nikki cocked her head to the side. "No. I don't think so. I can't imagine a legitimate school teaching Sex Magic as a curriculum."

"Not at a college, I mean, elsewhere," said Mark. "Like, I dunno, private classes somewhere."

Nikki looked at him. "Huh. I hadn't thought of that."

"I think it'd be a good idea," said Mark.

Nikki allowed a small smirk. "You'd just want to be their test subject, I'm sure."

"Hell, no!" said Mark, but even he smiled slightly. That night, at least, the two were able to enjoy a night at home without distraction.

PART THREE

After coming home from classes the next day, Nikki came across Mark in the living room, playing a video game. She didn't sense any rampant lust coming off him, but he still looked sullen.

"Hey," said Nikki, sitting down on the couch next to him. "So, how'd it go? Did you run into her?"

Mark nodded, not taking his eyes off the game. "Yeah," he said. "She said she'd leave me alone from now on."

Nikki blinked. "Really?"

"She said I wasn't worth her time," said Mark.

"Oh," said Nikki. "Well, that's good, right? It means you won't have to put up with her pranks and whatnot." Mark shrugged. "Seriously, what's wrong? I thought this would be good news?"

Mark sighed, paused the game, and turned to her. "She confronted me between classes, and asked how I got control of my orgasms back. She said she thought maybe I'd either willpowered my way through it, or I'd somehow seduced a girl, and she got all excited, because she thought I would be a suitable challenge, or something. Then she looked in my head and saw that it was because you got a hooker to do it."

"Oh, I see," said Nikki. "Well, I guess that's pretty embarrassing."

"You don't know the half of it," said Mark. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I seriously owe you one, and this is completely that bitch Kate's fault. But by now, Kate's told all her friends, and by tomorrow, the whole school is going to think I'm a 'sister fucker.'"

Nikki blinked. "What... but... I didn't use my powers on you."

"Oh, she knows that, but that doesn't matter," said Mark. "You're the one who took care of the problem, so as far as she's concerned, you basically got me off yourself. Or at least, that's the rumor she's going to spread. So now I'm a sister fucker." Mark leaned back against the couch with a sigh. "You know how they treat sister fuckers, right?"

Nikki nodded. She knew. Incest was still a massive taboo in society, but the appearance of Sex Powers brought that taboo to prominence as sisters, aunts, mothers, and grandmothers, ended up having to deal with the sex drives of their children and siblings, if only because a boy or young man could not masturbate or even get aroused without every adult woman in the house knowing. It made privacy all the more precious for men. With Nikki and Mark's parents, things had generally worked out well enough. As travelers, their mother or father were often away, though never both at once until this latest trip. Their Mom might be gone for several months, and Nikki did not get her powers until just before going away to college, so Mark and their father had been free to relieve themselves as needed. And when she was home, their mother had learned to tune the signals out well enough, and she respected her son's privacy, that Mark didn't have to worry too much about getting caught. Even still, he usually waited until their Mother was out of the house.

For other families, though, things were not always so smooth. Ten years of Sex Magic had not entirely scrubbed away the Puritan instincts that had been ingrained in society for all of American history. While such traditions of restricted sex had certainly been disintegrating long before the Sex Magic appeared, some things still held quite strong. Having Sex Magic did not automatically change the fact that some women had very strong beliefs of what was "proper" when it came to sex. Some women were just outright prudes. Many were fine with sex, but were uncomfortable, if not outright disgusted, by the idea of family members engaging in sexual activities. And of course, some women were simply cruel.

Regardless of their motivation, there were women who just couldn't handle their sons or brothers masturbating when they were within sensory range. They had no interest in seeing a family member's sexual fantasies. And of course, almost no mother was going to approve of their underaged children having sex. So, there were women who, rather than learn to deal with the reality of things, would use their powers to seize control of their sons or brothers' sex drives. They would suppress the male's libidos, make it so they were unable to masturbate and/or unable to initiate sex, punish the boys for thinking "dirty thoughts." Some mothers would even use their powers as a form of punishment in and of itself. Some vindictive sisters would fuck around with their brothers just out of spite.

As one might expect, for such a taboo subject, people didn't want to deal with it openly. The popular response was to shun and shame those who did not fit in to what was "normal." Even in a world of Sex Mages, compassion for the "weird kid whose mother won't let him masturbate" was not easy to find, at least not at this point. Instead, they were more like to be labeled "sister fuckers" and "mother fuckers," the latter term now taking on an entirely new meaning.

Nikki remembered two boys in her High School class; at first, everyone thought they were just perverts, as they stared longingly at the girls in the class, and the teacher had to pull them out a few times to tell them to cool off, as she couldn't concentrate while they were so aroused. Both were mortified, and it didn't help that the class would break out into snickers and chuckles when they went. Eventually, it somehow got out, though: apparently the two boys' mother had used her Powers to make them unable to masturbate, initiate sex, or even have an orgasm. The two young boys were going crazy with hormones but were completely unable to do anything about it, because their mother couldn't stand the thought of her two "perfectly good little boys" doing something so horrible as touching themselves.

A few of their classmates took pity on them, but there was nothing they could really do. One girl had tried to give them each a handjob after school, and despite a two hours of stroking, had not been able to get them off. The boys came back the next day looking utterly ragged, no doubt punished severely by their mother back home when she found out. The girl, meanwhile, had been suspended for a week for "indecent activity." From that point on, the boys had been labeled "mother fuckers," and got shunted in with the rest of the "losers" of the class. But even the other losers, at least, were not mother fuckers.

"Mark, I'm so sorry," said Nikki. "But, look, this is your senior year, try not to let this get to you. You're almost done with High School, and then you can go to college and it'll be a fresh start. And hey, your friends will understand, right?"

"Yeah, I guess," said Mark. "And don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's that fucking bitch."

"Maybe... maybe you should call the cops, or something?" said Nikki.

"I dunno," said Mark. "I'm sure it's been tried."

"But you don't know for certain?" said Nikki. "If she's got the boys under her influence that badly, she might be preventing them from actually going and getting help."

Mark thought for a moment. "I guess you're right." He shuddered. "I have to wonder how widespread stuff like this is. I mean, what's it like at college? At that age, you're all starting to get the powers, right?"

"I'm at an all girl's school, remember? We don't really have to worry about stuff like that."

"Well, yeah, but the whole reason is because you couldn't handle a year at a co-ed school," said Mark. "I mean, what was that like?"

"For me? Imagine spending every waking moment with about a dozen dicks in your face," said Nikki. "And that's on a good day. You know, I had to move out to an apartment a month after I got to the dorms, because I couldn't handle all the sex signals blasting all around me? It was an all-girl dorm, but girls were always bringing their boyfriends over to fuck and play around. They had rules against it, boys weren't supposed to spend the night, they weren't even supposed to go into the building, period, but of course, that rule got broken a dozen times a night. Lot's a fights broke out over it, actually, some girls got expelled for repeatedly doing it, but its one of those situations where they try to enforce the rules, but a hundred get away with it for every one they catch. I had to move out. Still, it wasn't enough, just going around town, being on campus, it was driving me crazy."

Mark smiled slightly. "Bet its enough make you go lesbian, huh?"

Nikki laughed. "No, no, I like boys, I do. But I don't want to be confronted with their rampant sex drives 24/7/365. I've got to do something about this sensory problem."

"Tell you what," said Mark. "I'll call the cops on Kate, and while I do, I'll ask about if there's any training courses on this sort of thing."

Nikki smiled. "Thanks." He paused and said. "But, really, I mean, other than your sensory problem, I mean, what was it like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Between the boys and girls there. Like, dating, interaction, that stuff. I've only had a couple dates in High School, but I mean, I imagine it's pretty different once the girls get powers. I, uh, I heard there's, like these games and tricks girls like to play with their powers."

"It's... well, it's different, yes. I don't mean to give the impression that all of them turn into raging sluts. I mean, must of us were there to get an education. But I won't lie, a big chunk of girls at least try their Powers out from time to time. If you go to a co-ed school, there's a much higher chance of running into someone like Kate. But then, you'll also have a much higher chance of there being plenty of other girls and women who might help you out. I think the campus had a few counselors to help with that sort of thing. Still, I would recommend making sure you make a few good female friends. Ones that aren't crazy."

Mark made a short laugh. "Yeah, I guess." He got up and went to the phone, then looked in the phone book for the police station, while Nikki got up and went to change for work.

PART FOUR

Mark had managed to find the number of a woman who ran a class locally to teach young women who were struggling how to control their powers. It was not a publicly broadcasted practice as the idea of there being official classes to "teach women how to fuck men with their powers" was something most people didn't want to consider. Women didn't like the idea, as it made it seem like once they got Powers, that was all they were concerned with; the double-standards of a man being a player and a woman being a slut had not totally faded away. As for men, they typically wouldn't come right out and say it, but it was an unspoken idea that men were highly intimidated by the idea that women would actually train to make themselves even more powerful, given what they could do already. It was one thing to practice in the bedroom, but going to a facility to train almost brought forth images of women "weaponizing" their powers; there was also the added controversy that if a woman used her powers for criminal purposes, then the classes could be blamed for giving her the means to do so. So, for now, such classes were word-of-mouth only.