Nikki's Surprise

Story Info
A prison slave is introduced to a surprising woman.
2.3k words
4.18
30.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,343 Followers

Nikki lay naked on her prison bunk holding a letter from her ex-fiancee against her chest. She never wore clothing to sleep anymore, Officer Garcia demanded that she was constantly ready for him. Even when she was out in the Commons she rarely wore anything beneath the gaudy orange jumpsuit that all the prisoners wore. It was just one more thing that he demanded of her. It had been months since she'd even considered fighting against him.

Seven years into a twenty five year sentence and Nikki had found herself, who she was always meant to be. She was meant to be a bitch, maybe she was born to be his bitch. Before she'd gone to jail her best friend had always told her she would look amazing on her knees with collar around her neck. She had too much pride to even consider submitting to a man.

That had been before she'd been locked away from everything she knew. Locked away in a tiny cell with no windows she'd realized quickly just how small and petty she was. The first time he'd caught her with her fingers between her legs she'd submitted to him out of fear. That was what she told herself but six months after that incident she'd realized the truth was that she craved the attention that he was going to give her. She could have refused him and taken her punishment. She wouldn't be the first to be caught or even the worst offender. She didn't have to let him treat her the way that he did and it wasn't just that she deserved it, it was that she enjoyed it. Now it was her dream to someday give herself to Kris the ay he'd always wanted and deserved. Until then she only had his letters to get her by and his newest letter was currently pressed against her chest.

There was a knock on her steel door, it was more a warning than a courtesy. She only had enough time to slide her letter beneath her pillow and turn to face him. "Come here Bitch." Nikki smiled as she heard her name. She hated being called by her real name. Nikki was a criminal who deserved to be punished, but Bitch was a slave who kept her man very happy. Bitch was on her knees almost before he'd finished speaking. She knelt down giving her traditional greeting or licking his already brightly polished shoes making certain she got any dirt or dust he'd gathered over the day or however long it had been since they last saw each other. "Good girl. You know I've got a special treat for you today." He reached down and gently hooked his finger beneath her chin lifting her up onto her feet. "Are you going to make me proud?"

Nikki felt her chest swell. She made him proud, even more she'd bee locked away she couldn't remember anybody before Officer Garcia expressing pride in her but he did every single day. He never failed to tell her just how proud he was of her and how intelligent, beautiful and obedient she was. "Yes Officer Garcia. I will make you proud." An entire swarm of butterflies were flitting around her stomach. What ever he had planned it wasn't their normal get suck and fuck. He had something new planned.

"Follow me." Officer Garcia said and then started walking away. Nikki followed him without hesitation though her legs were already turning to mush beneath her. The few stray butterflies multiplied to a swarm as he lead her through the prison. Her eyes moved down to focus on her bare feet. She'd never really noticed what a contrast her tanned skin was from the grey concrete. "Faster." Garcia called. Nikki obeyed her breasts bouncing slightly as she trotted to catch up with him.

The prison looked completely different to her at night. It was completely empty and only barely illuminated by dim lights. She was used to seeing it filled with prisoners and guards and empty the place was almost frightening. The only reason it didn't frighten her was because she trusted Officer Garcia completely. She really wasn't sure when she started to trust him but she knew that she did. She would follow him anywhere without hesitation.

"Where are we going?"

"You know better than to ask questions don't you Bitch?" It was a rule. She was never to question him not for anything. She was supposed to do as she was told. Nikki nodded her head in response. "Good." He smiled and pushed her in front of him. "God damn you have an incredible ass." Nikki felt herself flush slightly as she felt his eyes wandering her backside. It made her put just an extra bit of wiggle in her step as she continued down the halls. "You know where to go."

It was a strange thing for him to say to her. She didn't have a clue where she was going but she wasn't going to question him a second time. He usually only gave her two strikes before punishing her so she continued walking down the hall. Like he said she knew where she was going. There was only one room that had light slipping from beneath it. She walked up to the door and paused staring at the handle for a moment. "Go on."

Nikki opened the door and stepped into the warden's office. She hadn't recognized it from the outside. It was a room she'd only been in once before and had hoped to never see again. This was the same room she'd been in when they'd told her that her mother had died of cancer. Then there had been a giant oak wood desk in the middle of the room. That desk was currently pushed up against the wall and a blanket was thrown on top of it.

There was also a woman on the table, a redhead staring at the door with a hungry gaze in her green eyes. Something predatory that made Nikki pause in place staring at the woman. "Is this the girl you've been talking so much about?" The redhead purred. She was wearing a red top and matching skirt that ended about halfway down her thighs. "She's beautiful. How did you manage to get such prime meat here?"

"Caught her masturbating when she first got here. Threatened to throw her in the hole if she didn't suck. Best fucking blow job of my entire life." Garcia said with a smile. "I'm working on getting her out early. Pulling a few strings so I can add her to the collection."

Nikki raised her head when he mentioned a collection. She didn't know that there were others like her, others forced into slavery by this man. She wasn't sure what that made her feel, whether she was proud that even though he had other women he was still interested I her or if she was hurt that she wasn't the only one.

"You really think she's worth pulling a few strings for? Is she that good a cock sucker?" The girl lying on the table asked.

"I think she is. I'm sure she'd rather only spend a year or two in the jail and the rest of it as my house bitch. I'd have to make a few calls but I can get her put under house arrest, at my house for the second half of her sentence. I can probably get her out early on good behavior too if she has good behavior." Garcia explained. It was the first that Nikki had heard him mention that such a thing was possible. "So far she's had very good behavior. Even when I didn't expect it."

"How so?"

"Remember when I told you that I had a liar in my block."

"Yeah."

"Well I gave her an hour to beat Nikki here into taking the fall but she wouldn't. She's not a liar, she's true to her word completely." He smiled. Nikki did too, she remembered that night well and she had considered breaking many times. "Better she's a pain slut. You tie her over a barrel and take a switch to her backside she'll fill it with her cum before the night ends"

"Well I'm not too big on pain that was always your thing John. Me I just enjoy a good bit of pussy. How is she with the ladies? Actually do you mind if I talk to her?"

"Not at all. I just want to watch and get a few pictures too." Garcia said and reached for one of the drawers pulling out his camera.

The camera didn't bother Nikki at all. He had thousands of pictures of her by now, she'd only seen a handful of them but she knew that he was making money off them. There was a website out there called Prison Bitch Nikki and he kept a blog there along with pictures and even the occasional video of it. Of course nobody believed that they were actual pictures of an actual prisoner being forced to do these things. He promised her a fair cut of the pictures when she got out and he even put some of the money on her books every month, enough that she never had to wonder where she was going to get envelopes or stamps from, or even the occasional treat. The fact was that Garcia took better care of her than any of the people who claimed to love her. Not her Father, her brother, her fiancée, her brother, even her best friend. She could take everything that all of them had done for her over the last year and it barely amounted to what he did for her every month. If he wasn't lying about his offer none of them could do the things he was offering either. All of that made her make sure she arched her back just a little more for the camera.

"Pictures are fine. Nikki my name is Tina and I'm one of Garcia's close friends. I work over at the men's prison gathering the best we can get from there." She finally rolled over onto her feet. "Come here." Nikki walked towards the woman.

The woman was even more attractive up close, her crème colored skin was completely flawless making her red hair and crimson lips stand out so much more. "On your knees Bitch, it's time we saw how good you are with your mouth." Nikki sank to her knees, a position she spent much of her time in now and one that she was comfortable in. She reached up and pulled Tina's skirt out of the way and gasped. "Don't act like you don't know what to do with it."

Nikki was face to face with a raging hard-on. It wasn't especially large, actually it was a little smaller than most of the penises she'd seen but Tina was a woman. There just wasn't supposed to be a cock there. "Suck." Nikki probably would have stared in awe for the rest of the evening if she hadn't been shocked free of her stupor by that single word.

She did know what to do. Nikki opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the cock and started sucking. It didn't taste like any other cock, there was something. . .cleaner about it. There wasn't the usual taste of stale masculine sweat that she'd come to expect, that she'd come to crave was completely absent. Instead there was a the sweet flavor that faintly reminded her of strawberries. It was a pleasant surprise. "You're right. She is a good cock sucker." Tina let Nikki work over her cock for almost five minutes before she yanked the prisoner up for a kiss gently swirling their tongues. Nikki nearly swooned into the kiss her head growing light.

Tina guided Nikki up onto the table top spreading the prisoners legs and slide her cock into Nikki. Reflexively the cinnamon hued girl wrapped her legs around the redhead pulling them closer together. It only took the women a few moments to work up a rhythm. It only took a few moments Tina to drive Nikki to the first of several orgasms. "More." Nikki whispered. She was starting to glow as she rolled her hips against the beautiful redhead.

"Taste them." Tina commanded pulling her breasts over the top of her spaghetti strap top. Nikki didn't need to be told twice, she sat up and wrapped her lips around one of Tina's nipples suckling gently at first, steadily increasing the pressure just how she liked it. "Harder slut." Nikki bit down on Tina's nipple lashing her tongue back and forth over it. Tina squealed and started fucking Nikki even harder than before rocking the table beneath the two of them.

In the corner of her eye Nikki could see Officer Garcia had pulled his cock free of his pants and was massaging it in his hand. Her eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen as he walked up behind Tina and spread open her ass. Tina gasped as she felt her backdoor being pushed in and on the other side of the perverse train Nikki swore she could feel Garcia fucking her through Tina.

It was immediately obvious that this wasn't the first time that the Tina and Garcia were no stranger to this power fuck. It only took a few beats for them to settle into a steady rhythm with Tina bouncing Garcia and Nikki and then Garcia plowing into her and driving her even deeper into Nikki. Her second orgasm rocked through her body so hard that she could barely breathe as it sent spasms through her frame. "Oh my fucking God!" Nikki shrieked.

"On your knees." Tina commanded pulling out of Nikki. Nikki sank down to her knees and looked up at the pair standing on either side of her. She'd never looked up at a woman as she was sprayed with cum. The novelty of it excited her nearly as much as the fact that she was pleasing Garcia. The two of them coated her cum till she looked like a glazed donut. Nikki spent the rest of the night posing for Garcia's pictures of her pleasing a woman's cock.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,343 Followers