Nilla

Story Info
Siella meets Vadim.
1.4k words
4.2
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! This is my very first story. Please vote and comment. All constructive criticism is welcomed.

------

It was a Friday night and I was a little mad. My friend Mayella (liked to be called May or Sissy) had dragged me here to this club called "The Raven." It opened about a week ago and Sissy wanted to give it a try.

Now I'm not really one to go clubbing but I had promised Sissy that I would go to a club with her for her birthday. Today was her birthday. She just turned 19 and I had promise her.

So here I sit at the bar sipping my Pepsi. (I use bar when really it only serves non-alcoholic drinks)

Sissy was out on the dance floor with two guys. She was kissing the guy in front of her and grinding the guy behind her. Sissy was desperate to get laid tonight.

Sometimes I couldn't help but be jealous of her. She had a nice body. She was a little over weight but she knew how to show it off and it just made her look sexy. Her hair was dirty blond and reached almost all the way to her ass. She was a small 5' maybe 5'2" and had blue eyes. She had a sort of sexy personality. She loved to flirt with both guys and girls. She was also very confident.

Me. I was just a plain 18-year-old girl. I was maybe 5'4" or 5'5". I was overweight but I didn't look sexy. I have been dying my hair since I was 15. It reached to the middle of my back and was thick. I liked my hair and my eyes. My eyes were green. Sometimes my right eye would look blue. I hated my smile. My gums would show every time I smiled and I had little self-confidence. Plus I was shy.

The song ended and sissy came over to sit next to me while the two guys left.

"Hey Nilla," Sissy said as she sat down. Nilla was her nickname for me 'cause my skin was so pale. "I'm leaving for the night. Is that OK or do you want me to stay with you a bit longer?"

"No that's OK," I replied. "I was just going to finish my drink and leave"

"OK!" She looked like she was going to burst with excitement.

"Let me guess?" I said. "They're vampires?"

"How did you know?"

"You look like you're going to burst and I know how much you love your vampires."

"You gotta try it Nilla! They're the best lovers. You gotta loose that cherry of yours soon sweetheart. You're 18."

"Jeez, why don't you just post fliers around?"

"I'm serious Nilla. It's not that hard. I bet if you went up to any guy in here and asked them to fuck you they would."

"Yeah, right. You sure you're not confusing me with you?"

"I'm serious."

"Go fuck your vampires."

She laughed, pecked me on the cheek and ran out the door.

As she ran out the door I had this really strong feeling that I was being watched.

I turned in my seat to search for the pair of eyes watching me. I found them in the back corner.

The man they belonged to was gorgeous. His eyes looked deep brown. His skin was a dark chocolate color and he had no hair. He wore a black shirt and black pants. He looked like he belonged in a gang except for the cloths and the lack of tattoos covering his body.

The most amazing part of him was eyes. When you looked into them you got lost. They kept everyone who looked into them memorized till he let you free. I was no different.

I don't know how long it was before he dropped his gaze.

When I was free I paid for my drink and left.

My home was only four blocks away so I had walked here.

As I was walking down the street I felt as if I was being followed but every time I turned around no one was there. So it was a relief to finally get to my apartment.

I locked my door and turned around to go to my room but before I could take a step, I walked into a tall, hard, muscular body.

I looked up into the face. It was the guy from the club!

Before I could breathe in air to ready myself for scream, his hand clamped over my mouth.

"Now you really don't want to do that now do you?"

Damn his voice was sexy.

"If you scream I'll have to hurt you. You don't want that now do you?"

He didn't wait for an answer before he bent down and nipped at a spot below my ear. I shuddered and he smiled. He ran his tongue down my neck to my bare shoulder. One of his hands came up to cup my breast through the dress I was wearing.

He lightly pinched my nipple and he smiled when I gasped softly.

He continued to softly nip at my shoulder and suck on it. I knew that there would be marks in the morning. He pulled my nipple and twisted.

I gasped in pain and pleasure. He pushed my dress down my body. My dress had a built in bra and I wasn't wearing any underwear so I was naked underneath. He pushed me back onto my bed.

"Weird," I thought "I don't remember moving."

All thoughts were erased when he kissed me. His lips were so full and lush. Damn was he a good kisser. He moved his lips down and started kissing and sucking my neck. Both of hands were on my breasts pinching and twisting my nipples. The pleasure was so intense that I couldn't remember my name.

His mouth moved down to suck on my nipples. He was biting and chewing on my nipples like a baby trying to get milk. At one point he bit hard and drew blood. He just licked it out kept sucking.

His hand started traveling down south. He ran his hand over my bare pussy before lightly rubbing my clit.

"Ohh!" I gasped out.

He applied a little more pressure before he slipped one of his fingers inside. It felt so big compared to my small fingers.

"Ohhhh god! Please don't stop." I whimpered. He smiled evilly at me and added a second finger. He pumped both of his fingers in out of me hard and fast while sucking at my nipple. It was too much for me to take and I exploded in pleasure.

"Ohhhh shit!" I screamed as I gripped his shoulders. He moved up above me and somewhere along the line his cloths had disappeared. My god did he have a body. His chest was sculpted to perfection. He had just the right amount of muscles. I ran my hands down his chest and he shuddered at my touch. I smiled shyly. I looked down and gasped out loud. His cock had to be at least 9 inches. I started to feel a little fear.

I looked up at him in fear.

"I'm a virgin," I confessed.

"I know. I'll be gentle."

With that he started to guide his cock into my pussy. I gritted my teeth as his head started to push its way in. I looked up at him. He kissed me, just as he slammed his cock inside of me, swallowing my scream.

"Shhhh, just relax and the pain will go away," he assured me.

I tried to do as he said and slowly the pain faded away to be replaced with a throbbing pleasure. I nodded up to him and he started to pull his cock out before pushing it in again.

"Ohhh that feels so good."

He slammed his cock inside of me. He started to get faster and harder with each stroke.

"Mmmm I'm sure it does," he said to me. "I'm sure you just love having my black cock inside your white pussy don't you. You love feeling it slam into you again and again don't ya?"

"Oh gooddd yes!"

He started slamming his cock inside of me harder and faster. I was lost. I've never felt this kind of pleasure. The feel of his cock sliding in and out of me over and over again was pure bliss. I didn't care that I didn't even know his name. All I cared was that he never stopped.

"Shit shit shit!" I screamed out just as I came around his cock.

At the peak of my orgasm I felt him explode inside me and I saw his teeth lengthening and them sinking into my neck.

"Shit!" I thought. "A vampire."

I slipped into darkness.

-----

Vote and comment!