Nina

Story Info
University student and the landlord's wife.
2.1k words
4.31
92.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen, off to my first year of college in a new town and even more excited to be out of my parents' house and on my own for the first time. I had made arrangements for a room off-campus since my application for a dorm on campus was floundering well down the waiting list. The student union was very helpful, providing a list of local homes renting rooms to college students. The first few I checked out were already taken or not suitable for one reason or another.

I was getting tired of looking by the time I went to check out the accommodations in the home of Nina and Fritz, an older couple who lived close to campus. Fritz was home alone when I came to see the place. The house turned out to be nice and I could have a large room with its own en suite bathroom. The cost was quite reasonable and I took the place there and then.

A few days later, I moved in. Fritz was not alone this time. He introduced me to his wife Nina. She was younger than Fritz, perhaps a little over fifty, carrying a few extra pounds very well on her ample bosom and fitted with a generous, heart-shaped ass. She was also a redhead and very good-looking for her age; perhaps I should say that she made her age look good.

Nina and I hit off right away. She was good-humoured and pleasant, taking an unobtrusive maternal attitude toward me that was tempered by a flirtatiousness that was so subtle at first that I barely noticed at all.

My classes began a few days later and between lectures, assignments and social activities with my new school friends, I spent very little time at my rooming house for a few weeks. Then of course I settled into a routine which balanced rest, work and socializing with the natural result that I found myself spending more time at home.

The forgotten flirtation was resumed somewhat, though I didn't take it too seriously. I was young and into the campus dating scene. I was soon dating a girl steady. Just the same I knew early on that Nina was attracted to me. I soon admitted to myself that the attraction was mutual.

I'd find myself stealing glances at my hostess as she did her household chores. My eyes would linger on her ass as she stood at the kitchen counter preparing dinner while I pretended to study or do homework at the dinner table. I'd ogle her tits as she leaned over to clear the dirty dishes after the meal.

The girl I was seeing was not putting out, just teasing, and it had been months since I'd had sex. My frustration and my interest in Nina were increased by the frequent sounds of lovemaking that drifted to my ears through the house's old-fashioned air exchange.

Fritz may have looked like a troll, but the old fellow evidently had the sexual appetite of a satyr. All too often I could hear the sounds of Nina and Fritz fucking, but these encounters seemed brief and it seemed to me that the majority of the groans of pleasure I heard came from Fritz. Nina could be heard grunting against the force of Fritz's thrusts but I rarely heard her make the sounds that a woman makes in the throes of an intense orgasm. Still, the sounds gave me a voyeuristic thrill and whenever I heard them going at it I became terribly horny. At first, I'd pull at my rod, imagining it was me with some girl from school, or the girl I was dating, but eventually I began to imagine that it was me in there with Nina. I would come unusually quickly over fantasies of Nina.

In a way this seemed strange to me since I was a young man culturally programmed to admire youthfulness and slenderness. Nina was neither young nor slim. The charms of the older woman were working their magic on me for the first time.

One Friday night, I returned to the house around ten o'clock, earlier than I intended and well in my cups. I was upset and frustrated. My girlfriend and I had quarrelled and broken up on the very night I thought I might actually get some sex. So I was horny too. Inside the house, all the lights were out except the main hallway, and stairwell to the top floor, which were always left on at night. I wasn't long in my room when I heard the all-too-familiar sounds of Nina and Fritz grinding away at each other. The sound echoed through the ventilation system right into my room. Oh, great, I thought. Here I was, half-pissed and horny as hell... this was just what I needed to hear right now. I decided to postpone going to my lonely bed, undressed and slipped into my housecoat, grabbed a drink and plopped myself down in front of the living room television, hoping to finds some distraction from what was going on upstairs.

Even with the TV on I could still hear them rocking the bed for a few more minutes. The sounds faded quickly as usual and I tried to lose myself in a re-run of "Magnum, P.I.".

A few minutes after that, I heard a sound behind me and turned around. It was Nina, wearing a housecoat over nothing at all from the looks of things. She smiled and said hi, passing through the living room to the kitchen. I said hi back and watched her intently as she walked around the kitchen. The alcohol I had consumed earlier had weakened my inhibitions considerably and I openly stared at her, searching the seams, folds and openings of her housecoat for any view of bare skin I could get.

Nina was pouring drinks for Fritz and herself and since the glasses were on a tray, I guessed she was going to take the drinks up to their room. I wanted to walk into the kitchen and angle around to look down the front opening of her housecoat for a good view of her cleavage. I started to stand up and realized that I couldn't. God, I had a boner poking through the folds of my housecoat, a boner for my landlady, some thirty-odd years my senior!

"Can I get you a–" Nina never finished that question. I was just thinking that I should cover myself up with a sofa cushion or something when she had spoken. My dumbfounded stare at my own erection must have looked comical and certainly drew Nina's gaze to my exposed penis at full-mast. How embarrassing!

I was afraid to look up at my landlady; I knew she'd be staring. It was like one of those strange nightmares about walking around naked at the mall, only it was worse and it was real!

Nina had put the tray down on the counter and walked over. I looked up at her helplessly, trying to keep some kind of dignity. She had a curious smile and her eyes were locked on my cock. She laughed softly. "It looks like you need a young girl to take care of you."

The alcohol in my system and the obvious desire in her eyes made me bold to answer. "No," I said thickly, "I need a woman."

Her jaw dropped in a pleasant shock as she realized that I meant her. I was on fire for her. I stood up and our eyes locked. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and very soon she was responding. At last we let our hands rove over the bodies we had coveted for the past few months.

Our passion was building quickly only, it seemed, to be extinguished by a hoarse shout from upstairs. It was Fritz wondering what was taking her so long with his wine.

Only with difficulty did she manage to extricate her mouth from mine. She shouted back to him, "In a minute, Fritz!" She pulled away smiling, and whispered, "I'll come see you in a little while". She winked at me, still smiling, and turned to go back to the kitchen for the tray.

This wouldn't do! I was too hot for her now, given a taste, I had to finish the meal, even if it got me kicked out of this home. Hell, even if it got me arrested! She started to walk toward the kitchen, but she did not get far before I acted instinctively. I reached out and pulled her back against me, manoeuvring her so that I could embrace her from behind. She was surprised but did not resist. I was holding her tightly, nuzzling her neck, nipping at her earlobes, meeting her lips with mine, and allowing my hands to explore her body while the strength of my arms restrained her against me. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and closed and she let out a few soft, long moans that told me that she was enjoying this as much as I was, that she needed this as desperately as I did.

My hands slid into her housecoat and cupped the naked breasts beneath. I massaged them and not gently, flicking my thumb over the hardened nipples, still holding her with my deep kiss. One of my hands pulled free of the housecoat and slid down to her waist, giving a little squeeze. I used my body weight to turn us both toward the sofa. When she felt it against her knees, she leaned forward and put her hands out to lean against the back of it, and knelt on the sofa in front of me. I was still leaning against her and now I was able to use my hands to grab the lower folds of her housecoat and pull them up over her back. My erection twitched as it now touched the bare skin of her ass for a moment, leaving a droplet of my glistening pre-cum. I leaned back to take in the sight for only a second or two before bending her forward even more to allow me access to her pussy and I pushed myself into her with a grunt of satisfaction.

In a moment, she was grunting in unison with me. I was young and given over to my lust for this older woman and I'm afraid I gave little thought to her pleasure as I pounded my way to glory. This was particularly unfair because I suspected that Fritz went to little trouble to ensure her satisfaction. As it turned out though, I needn't have worried. Nina's grunts began to take on the sound of ecstasy with my own, and after only about a minute of hard, dirty sex, we were both coming. My pulsing cock was gripped in the matching convulsions of her powerful orgasm. The pleasure was so intense I might easily have failed to notice the squeal of joy that escaped Nina's lips.

But Fritz noticed. The sound of bedroom door opening was followed by Fritz's voice. "Are you alright, Nina?"

We pulled away from each other and the mingled juices of our joining erupted from her hairy pussy. "I'm fine, Fritz..." she said quickly, "I just... made a little mess, and Brent is helping me to clean it up... I'll be right up." She knew her husband well enough to know that he would not come down to help her clean up a mess. He was satisfied with that and closed the door.

"See the little mess you made," she said, now standing to face me. There she was, a woman in her fifties, pretty if a little flabby, robe hanging open, boobs sagging slightly, her hairy pussy oozing with the semen of two men which was running down the inside of her legs. She wagged a finger at me as if I were just a naughty child. Obviously she wasn't planning to charge me with rape. But the look in her eyes told me that she did have a plan for me. I was still rock-hard in the presence of the older woman I'd so long coveted. She reached out and grabbed the head of my cock and pulled me to her for a long, wet kiss. She gave me another little pull and said, "I'll still be back to see you later."

She went over to the counter and grabbed the wine glasses and with another wink, skipped up the stairs to her husband's bed. I didn't know then that I was beginning an affair that would last many years and lead to some of the best, if sneakiest, sex of my life.