Nina Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Thus, the only cries were those of four males. The first two, you can imagine, were my companions, who succumbed to the embrace of my vagina and mouth rapidly. They spurted copiously, which was in some manner satisfying, and left me both sodden and breathless. The third cry came from the smithy below, and I knew at once that I owed the smith some recompense for the damage I was repeatedly causing him, no matter how inadvertently. On this occasion, as I imagined it, he had seen me fellating what must have appeared from his angle of view to be an eight foot tall giant.

The last cry was one of some outrage and ire, delivered in a deep and thunderous voice, and it came from behind the two guards. In fact, there might have been some noise from that direction before, though I heard nothing over the frantic huffing and puffing of my companions, and the percussion of their armour against the balcony rail. We three heard the new arrival at the same moment, which caused much hurried disengagement, and which almost precipitated the top half of the eight-foot-tall giant to topple over the balcony's edge. What would the smith have mad of that?

"What is the meaning of this?" bawled the man in the archway.

I almost replied that it had no real meaning, that it was just a fumbled fuck between a servant girl and two guards, although there was some manner of indebtedness being repaid, but fortunately such ramblings never got beyond the first gasp. A mouthful of cum is a wondrous thing, in more ways than one.

"Explain yourselves at once!" the man thundered once more. The First/Third attempted to do so, although his face was pale with both exertion and the shock of almost having plunged to a greater death immediately after the little one. I took that moment to ask the Second who was causing such a fuss.

"Have you not seen him about the Palace?" the guard whispered sickly. "T'is the Palatine of Mammari, Bearer of the Staff, his excellency the Duke of Tadgeri!"

***

I must digress from my narrative of that fevered day's activities for just a moment. Bear with me; it will all make sense presently.

At the beginning of my tale, I told you that all that remained of the Kingdom of Mammari by the time I came into the world was the capital, the city of Mammari. I also told you that the King, the Magnificent Harrdon, and his family owned just about everything that was left of the Kingdom, and that almost anyone of consequence lived in and was dependent on the Palace. I need now to expand on that account somewhat. I know some of you are only interested in the accounts of thrusting cocks and liquid pussies, but this other stuff is important and you'll thank me for it, eventually.

On the first point, so to speak, the City of Mammari was situated on twin hills, either side of the caravan trail from Cunnigularis. These twin peaks are known after the birds which nest upon their summits. I've heard tales that some men gave individual names to the hills, but we common people just call them the Left and Right Buzzards. I have often thought what a shame it is that it wasn't a nice pair of tits who had been founding nesting there.

No matter. The Buzzards are full mounds, rising above the valley between. The Palace occupies almost all of the Right, with grounds that extend across the valley and over the Left as well.

Two of the few features on the mounds which are not owned by the Crown are the small shrines known as the Nippoli, a pair of religious sites where men have worshipped and called out to the Gods since the beginning of time. Cardinal Synne was known to spend a great deal of time bowed down before them.

The exact geography does not matter. However, we now come to my further explanation of the second point, namely that the Royal Family owned almost all the land and property of Mammari, as indeed they do. The Tadgers own almost all of what is left after the Royal almost all, which isn't much, but which makes them easily the second most important family in Mammari. Well, let's be honest, it makes them the only other important family. If anyone has ever taken the time to work out who is the third richest family, it can only have been through extensive stock-taking of turnips.

The Tadgers recognised long ago that the only likely source of prosperity in Mammari was the road from Cunnigularis. The Elves are great traders and travellers, and they need places to stay and rest. These, the Tadgeri of long ago realised, would have to be along the road, in the valley between Mammari's mounds. The third Duke Tadgeri, John Thomas, is said to have remarked that if only a Tadger could get in between the mounds, then true happiness would follow. And so it proved.

The current Duke, Hampton, was the biggest Tadger yet, with extensive holdings, and he spent a lot of time between the Buzzards (or Tits... yes, I really do think a change of name would be a good idea). As the second (or only other) richest man in Mammari, he had a position of some power in the country, where he was known as a thrusting businessman, nobleman and otherwise typical bastard.

How had he managed to keep this wealth, you ask, when everyone else in Mammari was so poor? Well, partly it was because the Tadgers weren't a wholly native family. They were, in fact, of mixed race - some said that Hampton's grand-father was a Centaur, his maternal grand-father a Satyr and some female ancestor a Werewolf. What was more certain was that he was hung like a horse, as horny as a goat, and that he was a real son of a bitch.

I didn't know all this at the time of our meeting, of course, but it makes sense to explain all this to you now. The simple truth is that Duke Tadgeri had a lot of spunk, and liked to spread it around; he was ambitious for further advancement, and that meant penetrating the Royal Family in some way. You'll see all this for yourself shortly.

As for the man himself, what did I see when I peered around the quivering flanks of Guards First/Third and Second? Tadgeri was a handsome man, in a rather obvious and crude way, He was tall, and had probably been quite athletic in his younger years, though now that he was passed his fortieth year, he looked a little heavy. His face was still lean, and framed and lined everywhere by jet-black hair. It was scraped back from his brow and hung in a ponytail from the back of his head, it formed two arches across his eyes, it flowered in a bushy moustache beneath his pronounced and aquiline nose, and was trimmed neatly into a small V-shaped beard upon his jutting chin. I shall jump ahead of myself here and mention also that Hampton Tadgeri was covered in more black hair in other places. Undressed, and from certain angles and in a subdued light, he might have passed for some kind of wild beast. In fact, he soon impressed me as being just that.

His eyes were a vivid blue, his mouth thin-lipped and filled with gleaming, even teeth. He was dressed in a black silk short, slashed at the arms and shoulders and open to the chest (more hair there) and in broad jet pantaloons threaded with silver and stitched with pearls. He wore a heavy silver signet ring on his right pink, and heavy silver jewellery about his neck and wrist. One ear was pierced by a single drop pearl earring.

Did he believe himself handsome? What do you think?

His voice was low, and rumbled like tumbling stones. He growled at the three of us, and gestured that we should step back into the hall.

This was the first time he managed to get a good look at me, and at once his heavy black brows lifted and his eyes widened, glittering like sapphires. They fixed upon my chest, clearly concerned by my heavy breathing, for they followed the rise and fall of my nipples avidly. The two guards, clearly grateful to be free of his baleful glare, scampered off up the hall, their loosened armour straps slapping against their skin, shedding pieces of equipment as they fled.

Tadgeri growled again, and his mouth opened in an appreciative grin. He smoothed out the length of his bushy moustache, and leaned closer to me, so close that I could smell his breath, which bore the scent of mint.

"Well, well," he rumbled, grave despite the smile. "And who are you?"

"My name is Nina, my lord, and I am -"

"Nina! Ah! I have heard tell of you. How fortuitous it is that we meet. Princess Deepthroat suggested that you would make a most delightful companion."

I seized upon this fact at once, my mind racing.

"Indeed, sir; at her behest I was coming to find you."

"I thought I heard someone coming," Tadgeri sneered in reply.

"It wasn't me, sir," I whimpered. "I'm really very quiet normally."

Tadgeri snorted, and did that strange and deeply unattractive preening gesture with his moustache once more. He nodded his head towards the opening in the wall.

"You have a curious way of looking for someone you seek, Nina."

"My apologies, my Lord, but the Princess had not yet instructed me in how to find you."

"I am sure she would not have suggested fucking two soldiers on the balcony," Tadgeri commented, with a smug superiority.

"I am certain she might," I riposted. "And it worked."

There was a moment when the fire in Tadgeri's eyes became quite threatening, and I realised then that this was not a man to trifle with. He was standing so close to me, I could feel the warmth coming off his body. His scent was almost over-powering. My knees felt quite weak.

"The Princess has spoken most highly of you," Tadgeri continued in a low voice. "She says you are quite a slut." Yes, well, from Deepthroat that would qualify as high praise. I lowered my eyes demurely. "Ah, yes," Tadgeri continued, "but a slut lacking in certain experiences."

I swallowed hard, remembering what the Princess had said about the Duke, and what promises she had undoubtedly made on my behalf. The story she told me about her deflowering by Rodgeri came back into my mind, and the image left me breathless.

"In fact, I was just coming to visit the Princess, to see what time she was considering for our little tryst."

I managed to regain my concentration, somewhat, and met his crystal gaze with my own. My mind was whirling, and this new opportunity seemed my one chance to redeem the situation I had left behind.

"That is why I was sent to find you, my Lord," I stammered rapidly. "My Lady was hoping that we could - that she might - oh, I was sent to see if you would be free now."

Those bushy eyebrows arched upwards.

"Now, eh? Well, I like a fuck in the early morning as much as the next man. How about you, Nina - think you're ready to start the day with a bang?"

It was a rather disingenuous question, since he already knew I had started the day with a clatter on the balcony. Of course, he didn't realise that wasn't even the start of my day. I felt something dribble on the inside of my thigh, and shivered.

"Would you follow me, my Lord?" I asked. That was a foolish question, since Tadgeri was quite happy to walk behind me along the hall, his eyes glued to my tight, pert, flexing arse as I led the way back towards Deepthroat's chambers. I stumbled, and had to catch my breath and my balance, thinking about what he was thinking about. If I didn't somehow manage to get my plan on track, it really was going to be a pain in the arse,

I had a great deal to engineer. Somehow I had to get Bator out of Deepthroat... then out of her chambers, and then Tadgeri in. Somehow I then had to escape myself, which would be difficult since Tadgeri was only here because Deepthroat had promised him my body, a fact he extolled as we walked along the hall.

"It has been a while since the Princess has shown me any favour, you know. Since she took up with that dauber -" he spoke the term with some disgust "- she hasn't had time for any of her other lovers."

I made no comment.

"So you can imagine how delighted I was when she spoke to me about you. She is quite the voyeur, and she was most animated when she told me that you were still possessed of your cherry au derriere." Just a few days before, as you know, I might have wondered if this was some kind of flavoured mineral water from the fabled Isle of Erin, but I had learned a lot recently, and in any case there was something in the way Tadgeri spoke which suggested nothing else but his designs upon my last maidenhead. My cheeks flushed. And those on my face were red already.

Tadgeri then made some reference to the hope that watching him fuck me would arouse such passions in the Princess that he would be able to enjoy her too, and again, there was something in the tone of that deep voice which suggested considerable passion in that direction. At least, I thought, if I could just find a way to get him and Deepthroat together, there would be no problems from his corner. It was good to know that my plan was not wholly doomed.

There were immediate obstacles, but the first was one I truly hadn't expected. Virginia slipped out of Prince Glans' chambers, and came towards us along the hall, carrying a small bundle of clothing that I recognised as my own. She was partially dressed herself,. though her breasts were bare, of course, and I could see her flushed face and hardened nipples as evidence of her pleasure.

Her face brightened as she saw me, and positively beamed when she saw Tadgeri. Was that a smile of recognition I saw there?

"I thought it was best to leave them to it," she said. "Glans is fit for naught but a few hours sleep, and she -"

"Sssssh!" I insisted, discouragingly, aware that Tadgeri was almost certainly in earshot. "Are those my clothes?"

"Yes," Virginia grinned, looking first at me, and then at my follower. "I thought you might need them. But then again, perhaps not."

I grabbed the bundle from her hands with a glare of disapproval. Even the two guards along the hall were snickering at her remarks, which I thought was a bit rich. I felt through my skimpy tunic, searching for the consolation of the small bottle I hoped was still hidden there, but to my disappointment and anguish, nothing. Virginia realised at once what I was doing.

"Oh, sorry. That little bottle thing in there got broken. I hope it wasn't important. Actually, it made your clothes smell."

She seemed to tighten her thighs together involuntarily, as if the memory of that scent was awakening the glow of lust in her body. Frankly, with Virginia, the smell of goat cheese probably got her ready for cock. It was quite disturbing to watch her licking her lips at the sight of Tadgeri.

I sniffed the bundle (if such a small amount of cloth could ever be considered a bundle) cautiously, and it was as I feared, the tunic was saturated with all that remained of Deepthroat's perfume. It was so intoxicating that the image of her face, twisted and bright as she orgasmed, flashed into my mind, and I felt my pussy juices running.

I turned to face Tadgeri, and with my throat tightening I managed to rasp out that I would see if my mistress was ready. As I went to the doors, the guards made a weary effort to block my path, clearly under general orders to prevent entrance when Deepthroat was entertaining, but it must have occurred to them to be ridiculous to include me in such a ban, when I had been in and out of the room all morning, and they had been in and out of me.

I scampered through the first chamber to the inner door, peering once more into the inner chamber. The Princess was as I had seen her last (well, she wasn't going anywhere), but to my amazement there was no sign of Bator. Steeling myself, I crept towards the bed.

"Princess?"

"Nina? What are you doing here?"

"I - that is -"

"Never mind. Something is amiss; the elixir isn't working. Every time Bator gets close to me, he seems to hesitate, as if there is something else on his mind. And now he claims he is taking a bath to make himself more desirable for me! What more does he think I desire? Does he think I would allow myself to be trussed up like this for just anyone?"

He might not, but some others would. I kept this thought unspoken.

"I need more of the perfume. That old fool Tumescence must have made this batch weaker. Can you smell my scent, Nina?"

"Oh yes, mistress," I whimpered, putting the bundle of my clothes on the foot of the bed.

"Well get some more, and hurry."

"My lady," I interjected, "might it not just be that Bator feels a little worried about this situation, about finding you here, naked and tied?"

"I would have thought it was every man's dream!" she snapped back. "Just put some more perfume on me, and hurry, before he gets back."

I found a small cup of water on her bedside table, and let her feel a few droplets on her back. She twitched her hips urgently.

"Perhaps a pillow under your hips?" I asked, and after the Princess had snapped her agreement I slid my costume under her buttocks. It didn't raise her hips at all, but as she wriggled on the cloth, the vapours of her musk filled the room. I had to step back quickly, or I would have found it impossible to keep my mouth from the pink folds of her pussy.

"Now go!" she hissed.

Before departing, I listened at the bathroom door, and heard water moving slowly. Convinced that I had a few more moments, I skipped from the bedroom and back to the outer door.

In retrospect, leaving Virginia and Tadgeri together in the hall had been a mistake, but I had had too many other things on my mind at the time. A howl of disbelief left my lips as I found them just outside the door, on the other side of the passage. He was propped with his shoulders back against the wall, and she was on her knees in front of him, sucking noisily, and gagging every now and then. Her slave's costume, a two-piece variant of my own, lay discarded on the floor. I grabbed the garments, wondering why Virginia even went through the pretence of getting dressed.

The two guards were looking at the swaying of her pert buttocks where they rested on her heels, and Tadgeri's eyes were rolling under the bushy eyebrows. I managed to catch his glance.

"I shall be ready in a moment."

"As shall I!" he gurgled.

"Just come straight to the bedroom!" I snapped.

I closed the door again, and tiptoed rapidly back to the bathroom. The sounds of water had ceased. I mewled slightly, and tripped back into the first room, putting out all the lights. Other than the muted glow from the bedroom, all was darkness. I hid behind the door.

Tadgeri arrived just a few moments later, light spilling in from the hall as he entered the shadowy outer chamber of Deepthroat's quarters. As the door closed, and the darkness cloaked the room once more, I watched him grope along the wall towards the lighted archway of the bedroom door. He stood framed within the portal, his eyes tightening as the sable blackness gave way to the amber hue from the candles, and I watched his whole body stiffen as he saw the naked creature before him on the bed. I slipped up behind him.

"Princess?" he gasped.

"Sssh!" I commanded, trying to make that sound as royal a sound as possible. With a quick movement, before he could turn, I slipped the top part of Virginia's costume over his eyes, forging a blindfold as best I could from the skimpy garment, and breaking the flimsy shoulder straps to use as ties.

"What is th-?" he began, and I shushed him again, before taking his shoulders in my hands and guiding him uncertainly to the bed. I made him kneel at the foot of the bed, and guided his head between the Princess' legs.

"At last!" she wailed.

And in that same moment, Tadgeri was overwhelmed by her scent, and his threw himself forward to close his mouth eagerly on her pussy.

"Oh yes!!" she screamed, and the bed shifted as she twisted and pulled against the binds. I stood to one side, my fist in my mouth, biting my knuckles as I watched the Duke's sinuous tongue wiggling deeply into Deepthroat's open pussy. The Princess was writhing on the bed, and clamped her thighs around his ears, forcing her hips against his face.

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers