Nina Dobrev's Christmas Story

Story Info
Nina Dobrev's holiday looked dull until she entered the mall.
4.6k words
4.61
30.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typically cold December afternoon in the city of Toronto, Ontario. It was only three days away from Christmas and the Yorkdale Shopping Centre was crawling with thousands of people trying to get in their last minute shopping. Amongst the crowd was the very beautiful 'Vampire Diaries' star actress, Nina Dobrev.

Nina was back in her hometown for the holiday. Spending most of her year in California was fun and all but nothing beat the beautiful and familiar atmosphere of the city she called home before making it big. She only had a few weeks a year to come back, usually around this time. She was at her happiest as she walked through the mall.

The twenty-four year old brunette had left the DVD store, her bag filled with several movies for her close friends and relatives. She made several other stops afterwards, picking up clothes for the young children of her friends, a new laptop for her brother, diamond necklaces for the women in her family and a new eReader for her father. She was about ready to leave when she stopped by the food court for a quick snack.

Nina sat down with a small cheesesteak sandwich and happily munched away. She looked to her side and watched as several small children lined up to sit on Santa Claus's lap in front of a large Christmas tree. The memories of her past in that very chair in front of a similarly sized tree some twenty years ago made her smile. She was so lost in her memory that she did not notice the large drip of ketchup slide out of the sandwich and land on her new green and white knitted sweater.

"Shit!" she quietly exclaimed as she looked at the large red stain.

Nina stood up, tossed the little of sandwich in the trash and ran off to the restroom on the other side of the brightly lit tree. Running through the door, she grabbed a paper towel and ran it under some water. She tried to dab away the crimson residue with no success.

"Damn it!" she yelled.

Nina started to pull the sweater off, wanting to throw it in one of her bags, but had to stop when she remembered that the sweater was the only article of clothing covering the black bra underneath.

"The one time, I don't wear a fucking t-shirt," she said as she pulled it back down.

The troubled girl groaned as she looked in the mirror and saw that the red stain was made worse with the water. Not to mention, the white and green fabric was made darker on a large spot by the attempted cleanup. She was disgusted with how she looked and was afraid to go out, worried about the embarrassment she would feel.

Suddenly, Nina jumped when, in the mirror, she saw a tall man with short brown hair in an elf costume walk through the door and enter the restroom.

"What the hell!?" she yelled.

"What the hell, yourself!?" he responded. "Why are you in the men's room?"

Nina looked at the front of the door and saw the large sign which read, "MEN".

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said as she grabbed her bags from the floor. "I got a stain on my sweater and I ran in here and I didn't know where I was going and..."

"Slow down," the man said. "I see the stain on your sweater, why don't you just take it off?"

"Because I'd be walking through the mall in just a bra!" she yelled before taking a step back. "Sorry I yelled, I just don't know what to do."

The elf looked her up and down, making her somewhat uncomfortable.

"Are you in any hurry to leave the mall?" he asked, walking towards her without closing the door.

"Why?" she replied, starting to get nervous.

"You look like you're about Kelly's size, I bet you'd fit in her elf costume," he said. "You'd just need to stay for a few hours. She called out of work and I could really use the company...plus I'm sure the Centre wouldn't like one of their costumes disappearing."

Nina, sighing from the relief of knowing that she was not about to be potentially assaulted, thought for a few seconds.

"I really should be..." she stopped and looked out the door, seeing again the long line of children waiting to meet Santa. "But I've always wanted to be one of Santa's helpers. I'll do it."

"Great! You will only need to be here for about two or three hours. My name is Derek by the way," he said.

"I'm Nina," she responded before following him out of the restroom and to the employee's lounge.

Derek went through a closet and pulled out Kelly's elf costume and handed it to Nina. She handed him her bags to be put in a safe place before walking into the changing room next door. Minutes later, the beautiful brunette walked out of the room in her outfit. Her legs hugged by the red tights, her body covered by a festive green dress, along with the curled shoes, fake pointy ears and red Santa hat...Nina was a perfect elf.

"It fits!" Derek said. "Awesome! Let's go Nina, the children and the big guy are waiting."

For the next two and a half hours, Nina stood to one side of Santa while Derek stood opposite. Very quickly, she picked up the routine of the helper. She would alternate with Derek, approaching the kids, walking them hand-in-hand to Santa before picking them up and sitting them on his lap. She smiled as she heard the sometimes-crazy gift requests from the children but spent the majority of her time staring at her fellow elf.

Derek was a very well-built man. He stood at least six feet tall, much larger than the typical elf but not enough for her to care. It looked like he worked out on a regular basis, which she could tell by the tight costume he wore. He was in a pair of red tights like her with a tight green coat that showed of his torso and arms. Just looking at him, Nina guessed that he was an athlete of some sort. However, she did not care what he was or what he did outside of his holiday elf work; all she knew was that she liked what she saw.

As the last few children went through the Santa experience, Nina could see two more people dressed as elves approaching the chair. A young blonde woman and a man who looked to be a twin walked up to them, smiling.

"Hi," the woman said. "I guess lazy Kelly needed a replacement. Thanks for filling in! We'll take it from here."

"Oh no problem, I had a great time," Nina responded.

"Great! Have a merry Christmas Ms. Dobrev!" she said as she took Nina's place.

'Ms. Dobrev' smiled back at her before heading back to the employee's lounge. When she walked in, she saw Derek walk into the changing room and waited patiently for her turn. She started watching the news on the television and easily got distracted. She did not even notice him re-enter the room.

"Nina," he said trying to get her attention.

She turned to him and was impressed with what she saw. Even though she had seen him in clothes which left little to the imagination earlier, she was even more infatuated as he wore a pair of skinny jeans and a skin-tight black t-shirt, confirming how well-built she thought he was.

"Nina?" he asked as she kept staring at him.

"Oh, sorry," she said with a nervous laugh.

"It's fine,' he responded with a smile. "Here are your clothes."

Nina took her bag of clothes and headed for the changing room before stopping in her tracks. She could see the sweater in the bag and noticed that it still looked as bad as earlier.

"My sweater is still a mess," she said, looking at Derek with a slightly sad look.

"Wait right there," Derek said before running out of the room.

Nina's eyes followed his backside as he jogged away. She bit down on her lower lip and giggled as he left her line of sight. She sat down on a chair and continued watching the news, waiting for her temporary co-elf to return. Several minutes later, he returned to the room holding a green and white knitted sweater, identical to the ruined one which sat in Nina's bag (sans stain).

"Merry Christmas," he said, handing the sweater to the young woman.

"Oh my god!" she said, standing up. "You didn't need to do that, this is expensive."

"No problem at all. Like I said, Merry Christmas!" he said, pulling the stained sweater out of the bag and placing the new one in. "I'll get rid of this for you."

As Derek went to drop the old sweater in a donation bin, Nina went into the changing room and got out of the elf costume. She pulled her black jeans up her legs, slipped her sneakers back on and pulled her new sweater over her slender body. She placed the costume, shoes and hat back in the box it came in and exited the room. Derek laughed as she walked back into the lounge.

"What?" Nina asked.

"I think you forgot something," he said, pointing to his ears.

Nina felt her ears and realized that the fake elf ears were still stuck on. She quickly pulled them off as her face changed to deep shade of red. She smiled and laughed as she handed him back the box.

"How are you spending the rest of your night?" he asked the embarrassed actress.

Nina thought about her house...her empty house. This was the first Christmas since her relationship had ended. This week in her childhood home was not looking as fun. Her family were located elsewhere in the area and she would not see them until the day after tomorrow for their traditional Christmas Eve get-together. The thought of going home alone and being alone for the next forty-something hours made her cringe.

"I...I'm going back home...alone," she said. "I'm not seeing my family until Tuesday."

"You don't have a boyfriend or husband or anything?" he asked. "Of course, I understand if that's too personal a question."

"No, it's fine. I broke up with my boyfriend months ago," she explained. "This is actually my first Christmas as a single woman in a really long time."

"Well, if you want to...I'm making a pasta dinner when I get home and...if you want...I'd be happy to cook for you," he said, trying not to sound too odd. "I know we just met and all but it'll be my treat!"

Nina slightly tilted her head to one side and smiled at him.

"Lead the way!" she said.

Derek smiled as he grabbed his coat and scarf. Nina walked up next to him closely and headed out of the mall, occasionally looking up at this man she was having strong feelings for.

Around nine o'clock, after a quick car ride, Nina parked in front of Derek's house while he stopped in the driveway. He waited for her at the front step before opening the door and flipping a switch. Inside the small house, many colored lights switched on and gave a massive Christmas feel to the environment. Nina looked around and gasped at the intense festive setup.

"Wow," she said slowly, her eyes wide.

"You like?" he asked, looking at the colored reflection in her brown eyes.

"Like? I love it. It's so Christmasy!" she exclaimed.

"That's what I was going for," he said with a laugh. "I love Christmas so much."

"So do I," Nina said as she walked into the living room, her eyes still on the lights along the wall.

"How about this?" Derek asked as he flipped another switch, turning the tree lights on.

Nina's eyes lit up and she gasped again as the tree lit up in many, many colors. She walked up and felt the tinsel, observed several ornaments and admired the star on top.

"It's lovely!"

Derek flipped on the portable heater in the corner before leading her into the kitchen. She sat down at the table as he went to work preparing dinner. They made small talk as she continued staring him up and down. She had yet to find anything about him that she did not like. The bleak and boring night she had expected several hours ago was anything but now.

"Do you want anything to drink before dinner?" he asked her as he looked through the refrigerator. "I have wine for the meal."

"I'm fine but thanks," she said with a smile.

Derek smiled back at her, causing her giggle and look away, brushing her hair behind her ear. They made small talk again as the pasta cooked. She learned that he, like her, was twenty-four years old and was a semi-professional tennis player, confirming her suspicions that he was an athlete. He told her that he worked at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre every December as an elf because of his massive love for the holiday season. In fact, ever since he was two years old he would be at that chair in front of that tree, whether it be on or next to Santa. This was his twelfth year working there and never once did he hate going to work.

The timer went off and the pasta was ready. Derek prepared both plates and placed them on the table. Nina looked down at the delicious meal in front of her as she heard the cork of a wine bottle pop. The red wine sparkled as it went into the brand new glasses. She smiled and thanked him as he sat down.

Nina started to eat when Derek stopped her. He took a large hand towel and tucked it into the neck of her sweater.

"Don't want to ruin another one," he said with a chuckle as she turned red and giggled.

The two ate their well-prepared meals. Constantly, Nina would look over at Derek and watch as he ate. She made sure to look away before he caught her staring. The twenty-four year old was acting like a love-struck teenager...which was also how she felt.

As the meal was completed, Nina pulled the towel away and sipped at her wine while her new friend cleared the table of the dirty dishes.

"That was amazing Derek. You're a good cook," she said.

"Thank you very much Nina," he said as he loaded the dishes in the dishwasher.

After he flipped the machine on, he grabbed his wine glass in one hand while grabbing Nina's hand with the other. He walked her into the living room and sat down on the soft carpet in front of the tree.

"Have a seat," he sat, patting the ground.

"Okay," she responded. "No couch?" she asked as she sat down across from him.

"It was either a tree or a couch," he said. "It's covered outside; I'll bring it back inside in a few weeks."

Nina looked up at the tree as she took another sip of her wine.

"That is a beautiful tree," she said, grabbing an ornament off of it. She looked at the back of the ornament. "Aww," she said, showing him. "Derek, age four," she read.

"That's not the only one," he responded.

Derek pointed at several other ornaments and told her how old he was when he made it. Thirty handcrafted ornaments made from ages four to eleven hung in the front part of the tree. Nina responded to almost every one with a longer, "Aww".

"What can I say, I really love Christmas," he said as he took the ornament from her hand and hung it back on the tree.

Nina helped him adjust it back to the way it was, her hand covering his. They slowly moved their hands away from the tree, never pulling them apart. They both looked down at them before looking back up into each other's eyes. Her brown eyes stared deeply into his blues. Their smiles slowly faded away as their faces drew closer. She felt his other hand brush against the back of her neck as he pulled her in for a gentle kiss. She grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him back, embracing in a long lip-lock.

Several seconds later, they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes once again and both giggled.

"Wow," she said for the second time of the night.

"Wow," he responded.

Derek straightened his legs as Nina threw hers up on top of them. She scooted her butt up his long legs until she was close to sitting on his crotch. She wrapped both arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. He slowly fell to the ground and was soon flat on his back with her almost laying on top of him.

Slowly, Nina sat up and smiled before slowly pulling her new sweater up over her head and off of her body. She tossed it aside as he stared at her chest, covered only by a black cotton bra. She pawed at his tight t-shirt and rolled it up his body. She purred as she saw his toned abs and licked her lips as his shirt slid over his head and off. She crawled off of him and lay next to him, stroking his chest as he kissed her forehead.

Nina ran her fingers over his fit body before poking him in the chest. Her finger slide down his stomach until it reached the top of his tight jeans. He looked over at her and saw the smile on her face as she started sliding her body away from his head. She sat up next to his legs and unzipped the pants before slowly sliding them down his legs. She cooed when she saw and felt the bulge in his white briefs brush against her hand.

Once his pants were off, Nina licked her lips again before reaching for the waistband of his underwear. Before she could pull them down, Derek sat up and reached for the young woman's shoulders. He pulled each strap of her bra down slowly, staring into her eyes the whole time. Nina reached behind her back and unhooked the bra. She gave him a quick kiss before tossing the bra aside and giving him an up-close look at her perfectly round breasts.

While Derek reached out and gently squeezed her breasts, Nina finally pulled his underwear down and watched as his rock hard, seven-inch cock stood straight up in front of her. She gasped and looked at him before lightly pushing him down by the chest and crawling between his legs. After getting his underwear out of the way, she grasped his throbbing member tight and stroked it slowly.

Derek moaned as the beautiful actress started stroking him a little faster. Nina's eyes were locked on the tool in her hand as her jaw hung wide open. She lightly grabbed at his balls with her other hand as she stroked him even faster. The room was filled with sounds of stroking skin, masculine moans and feminine cooing.

Nina closed her mouth when she felt some drool about to drip out. She licked at her lips before drawing her face closer to his member. She looked up at him and locked eyes with her lover. She smiled wide as her tongue slipped out between her lips and pressed against the beat-red head of his cock. She lightly licked at it for a few seconds before her lips made contact with his cock-head, quickly engulfing it. Within a minute of it first touching her tongue, it was now touching the back of her throat. All seven inches were inside her warm, welcoming mouth.

Derek stared up at the ceiling as Nina bobbed her head rapidly up and down his long dick. He could hear her slobber slap and pop in the back of her throat as she filled her mouth. He reached out and lightly grabbed each side of her head. He took control of her as her hands fell to his side. He rapidly moved her skull up and down on his cock, choking her with his thick meat. She looked up at him with happy eyes as she felt her throat stretch around him.

Slowly, Derek started slowing down pulling her head against him and tried to make her deep throat him. She never protested as he held himself inside her longer and longer each time. Finally, he pulled Nina's head down and held his cock in her throat for up to ten seconds. Her eyes teared up and dripped onto his thigh before he released her. She coughed once before grabbing his cock again and licking up and down the underside of his shaft.

After a few more licks, Nina pulled away from Derek and sat up. She started unzipping her jeans and pulling them down. She tossed them aside and lay down on the rug, using her finger to gesture her lover over to her. Derek scooted over to her and leaned forward for a kiss while grabbing at her chest again. He then kissed each breast, flicking at each nipple with his tongue. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her black panties. He bit at the waistband and slowly dragged it down her leg, giving up a great look at her trimmed pussy. His nose ran through the hair, against her clit and between her lips as he dragged her underwear off.

Once Nina was fully nude, Derek gently spread her legs and dove tongue-first to her clit. The beautiful starlet moaned in extreme ecstasy as her swollen red clit was licked hard. She was already soaking wet from the blowjob she had just given him. Her lips were just as red and sensitive as her clit was. Derek attacked her nub of nerves hard, causing her body to react very violently.

12