Nina Opens Her Mouth Once Too Often

Story Info
Lesbian bondage sex.
3.3k words
4.15
50.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina is 18 year old and hails from Bradford in the UK and is studying at Nottingham University. She's 5ft 1" tall, 107lbs and has the kind of perfect slim shapely body that most women would die for. Everything in proportion, nice rounded breasts, a full rounded bottom, a trim waste and shapely legs. In fact she's fucking gorgeous!!

Her brown eyes shine causing many a male heart to flutter. She keeps her shiny dark brown hair fairly long and it enhances her Mediterranean lineage.

After seeing other girls with shaved pussies, Nina now keeps her intimate areas smooth and hairless. Her boyfriends love it.

Growing up so pretty Nina learnt early in her teens that she could wrap lads around her little finger and she's enjoyed the attention of many men in her young life, especially since she started Uni this last autumn. She just loves sex.

She lost her virginity when she was 14 to the 18 year old brother of her school-friend whose house they were having a sleep-over. Her friend was not at all happy about this and their friendship waned rather quickly after this.

She didn't do particularly well at school at first but knuckled down in later years to study hard enough to get her A-Levels and her place at Nottingham Uni studying medical science.

She has quite a distinctive and husky voice which men find it really sexy and a turn on but it also is the source of one big problem she has; and is the reason for this story.

Nina has a real fault and it's her habit of speaking without thinking and, sadly for her quite loudly, which causes her a lot of grief and has upset quite a few people. She can be less than subtle and her latest outburst caused her a to realise finally that she can't always get away with just because she's beautiful and, in this case she had to face her victims who fought back.

It could have come from her Yorkshire background, who knows, but Nina had always shown an aversion to homosexuality and lesbians. She used to come out with all the "dyke" things and it was this trait which finally brought her to account for her actions.

On a night out at the Uni bar, Nina had met with her human biology professor David and he introduced Nina to Sally. Although he was quite a bit older he was ruggedly handsome and kept a trim athletic figure with no sign of any middle aged spread. Sally and Nina hit it off straight away even though Sally was 24.

Sally and David seemed to have an affinity which went beyond friendship but Nina didn't pry too much.

When they went out alone they really had a good time and protected each other from the boozy lads who were always trying it on with them. Sally was really beautiful and of Asian background although her father was English. She was slightly smaller than Nina but not much.

Sally had a lot of friends in Nottingham and, unbeknown to Nina, she had appeared in numerous porn films made by a local business which is where her connection with David has its roots. He is also a porn star and they've worked together.

So, on this particular day, when Nina went off on one of her little tirades, Sally knew exactly what she needed to do as the people Nina had a go at were close acquaintances of hers in this other life.

One Tuesday in the very popular drinking spots in Nottingham, the inevitable happened. Nina was drinking but was nowhere near drunk and she and Sally were contemplating going on somewhere else when a group of girls came in and went to the bar. They were obviously on a good night as they were very rowdy and had obviously been putting away the cocktails.

Sally immediately recognised three of them as Jodie, Teri and Bev, who she'd got to know intimately in a lesbian porn film a few weeks previously. They were three of the five girls who had given Sally a good lesbian fem-dom fucking.

Bev spotted Sally sitting there and waved, and shouted "Got a girlfriend now then babe?" as she struggled to stay upright at the bar. "She looks as though she's worth one?"

Before Sally could respond Nina erupted, jumping up off her seat and commenced with a string of expletives aimed at the girls and their gay lifestyle as Sally tried to stop her; but it was too late. The damage had been done. The girls left in a rush and Sally really laid into Nina about her temper.

It was then, as they drunk up and left themselves, that Sally dreamed up her plan to sort out Nina once and for all.

She put the plan into place the following day when she, first contacted Bev, Teri and Jodie to apologise for her friend.

Sally's basic plan was simple; the girls were intent on doing Nina by involving her in lesbian sex, whether she wants it or otherwise. Effectively they were planning to humiliate her by raping her; but overall they were going to make sure that she had a girl induced orgasm as that was the ultimate humiliation for a girl like Nina and her ego.

Sally's job was to bring David and few of his close friends along and that the whole party was going to all about Nina. She was going to be on show and they would also film it all in every detail. The girls would do the rest.

Sally phoned Nina on the Wednesday afternoon. "Nina you were totally out of line last night you know?" she said reprovingly. "Your gob is going to get you into trouble if you don't change."

"I know, I know, but they get me so wild," Nina was still full of venom but apologised again. Sally said "Don't blame me if you meet up with them again and they get their own back." Sally said no more and then ended up inviting Nina to a party (the party) on the Saturday. "It could get a little wild" she said and left it at that. "I can't pick you up as I'm elsewhere until just before 8 so can you make your own way and text me when you're nearly there and I'll let you in?"

Nina arrived early at the party on the Saturday at the big house in the Park district of Nottingham and they were ready for her as Sally let her in.

Nina was wearing a pair of very low slung hipster jeans with a wide white belt and just a thong underneath which showed slightly at the back if she bent over at all. She had a little tee-shirt which only came to just below her breasts and her nipples stood out as she wasn't wearing a bra. She just had a pair of slip-on pink shoes which matched her thong. If she did get some action she was ready.

Nina was hoping that there would be a good choice of available talent because it was over two weeks since she last got laid and she was feeling as horney as hell and she looked it as well. Little did she know that she would get her wish, but not quite in the way she'd hoped for.

"I'm just off upstairs a moment. Go through there, they're all expecting you," she said, pointing to the room that Sally knows is the film studio.

Nina wondered why they were all expecting her and soon found out as she walked into the room. Five girls were waiting for her as she suddenly recognised he girls from the bar earlier in the week plus two more Karen and Angie.

Nina was so surprised that she hardly had time to protest before the girls grabbed her and a ball gag was pushed firmly into her mouth and tied behind her head to stop her shouting. She tried shouting for Sally and then saw her on a balcony with David and three guys she recognised from Uni. It was then that she realised she had been set-up by her so-called friend.

First her top, then her jeans and lastly her thong were whipped off and they had stripped her naked in less than a minute. Nina was so slight she could hardly fight back as they held her so tightly. Jodie took photographs of their slave's naked body whilst one of the other girls, Teri, had the video cameras running and from now on, everything that happened to Nina would be on camera.

Nina's pussy had that lovely attractive crease which the porn sites describe as a camel-toe and that accentuates her beautiful figure. Even though the girls were going to give her what for, they could not but admire her naked beauty.

It didn't matter how much Nina struggled, no-one could hear her muffled screams and no-one was going to help her as the girls prepared to rape her.

Still in the centre of the room was the triangular steel frame where Sally had enjoyed the session with the girls a few weeks previously and it had chains and straps from the top corners. The only thing that had been modified to stop the strain on the girl as she is suspended was a new cross bar about 1ft off the floor for the girl's feet to rest on to take her body-weight and also with chains and straps at the end to anchor her ankles.

There were five cameras pointing from all directions at the frame and Nina was taking all this in a she struggled in vain to escape her captors. She was already being filmed.

They frogmarched her, easily but not roughly, over to the frame and commenced to tie her up with the straps until her legs were as far apart as they would go before strapping in each arm until she spread-eagled in the X spread bondage position just like her friend had been previously. Nina's legs were stretched so wide apart her pussy lips were already open as the girls set about her with a vengeance.

It was turbo-tongued Angie who was going to start things off and Sally looked down remembering what that tongue had done to her. With the frame being higher off the floor it was possible for Angie to kneel down and get her head between Nina's spread thighs and access her gaping vagina.

Before Angie started the other four girls came in close and started caressing Nina's naked body touching every inch of her exposed body and, even in her agitated state Nina had tremors of sheer pleasure coursing through her. The girls' touch was so light that Nina was weakening in her resolve to resist.

Her whole body was now shaking almost uncontrollably as this intimate massage continued and her muffled screams were turning to moans as her eyes closed in the ecstasy of the moment.

Bev, who had been the recipient of Nina's outburst earlier in the week, started massaging her breasts and licking her nipples until the mounds were swelling and Nina's eyes were rolling as she swooned under this woman's tongue. Karen, Jodie and Teri explored every inch of her skin and also between the cheeks of her bottom touching her anus.

It was now time for Angie to do her bit as the beautiful form in front of her face squirmed as much as she could in her restraints. They had their slave on the edge now and it was her task to take her over that edge into the sexual precipice that was Nina's first orgasm.

Angie gently pulled those beautiful pussy lips open and Nina jerked as she felt her pussy being touched. She was so far gone now with all the intimate attention and especially the stroking of her anal opening that she was inwardly begging for an orgasm and she was going to have to wait long.

Angie pulled Nina's inner lips apart to expose her stiff little clitoris and she noticed that Nina was dripping wet. She looked up at the other girls who were watching closely as Nina's head was flung back. Jodie put her hands round Nina's neck and Teri pulled Nina's black hair forcing her head further back while Karen carried on tickling her anus. Bev took both of Nina's stiff nipples in each hand and tweaked them as they looked back at Angie and she smiled because she knew this girl was really ready.

"Go for it Angie, make this little girl cum" they said as Angie's renowned turbo-tongue went to work on Nina's clitoris.

Nina's whole body jerked like she'd had 1000v shot through her as the effect of Angie's tongue went through her. Faster and faster until all anyone could hear were the high pitched muffled squeals of Nina as she reached a peak of ecstasy.

She cam with a tremendous whip-like jerk of her body as the greatest orgasm she'd ever known ripped through her and her muffled squeals turned to muffled screams. Her body was jerking involuntarily now as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

All the girls, except Angie, plus all those watching were all cheering as they knew they'd achieved their aim of making her come. And my god, did she come? She must have had three distinct orgasms in as many minutes as Angie's famous cunnilingus hammered through her vagina.

Angie now decided to finish this bit with a flourish and pushed four fingers in as far as she could and massaged he G spot bringing another upheaval of spasms fro their captive slave. As she was about to stop, Angie squealed as a fine jet of cum shot out of Nina's hammered pussy as Nina squirted for the first time in her life. A perfect end to a perfect masturbation technique.

Angie pulled her sopping wet hands out of Nina and all the other girls let go of Nina and stood back to enjoy their triumph over this beautiful little girl.

Nina's body was still twitching as the last those of her orgasm played out and her chest was heaving as she gasped for air. She was exhausted but they were not finished with her yet.

Bev came up close and attached shiny clips to her pussy lips with light chains linking them together. The chains were tied around Nina's upper thighs pulling her pussy lips fully apart exposing her juicy pink vagina again. Her clitoris stood out plainly as her dripping wet inner sex was again exposed.

Nina was shaking as Bev showed her their special ultra-vibrator which they were going to use on her. No girl had ever failed to orgasm with this and they were intent on making their slave cum again as quickly and as often as possible.

The special vibrator head had been made by a friend of one of the girls and was of a stiff jelly material which just about kept its shape under pressure and when the vibration were turned on it reverberated through the jelly amplifying the vibrations to a tremendous level. If it was held in the hand the vibrations went right up the holders arms.

It had three definite protrusions. A short finger-like one which lined up to slip in her anus, one like a 8inch long fat dick which would go deep inside her sopping wet pussy stretching the walls with its girth, and a stiff ribbed mound at the front which lined up with her clitoris. It has four straps attached to hold it in position.

There was a tight fitting sleeve where the powerful vibrator was inserted to generate the maximum sensations on Nina's open pussy.

The attachment was oiled to ensure it did not hurt her when it was pushed inside her anus, and then the whole thing was pushed into position by inserting it deep inside Nina's open and receptive vagina until it could go no further. The anal plug was pushed into her and the whole thing tied tightly around her waist until it was so tight is was part of her body as she squirmed against the massive invasion of her sex.

The vibrator was inserted and just before they turned it on, they removed the ball gag from her mouth. It was still dripping from her saliva and Nina was about to say something when she was hit by what felt like an electric shock as the vibrator was turned on.

The only sounds from her were her screams as the massive vibrations were transferred from the jelly into her most sensitive areas. Her clitoris was being bombarded, her anus was invaded and she experienced sensations she'd never had before and the massive 8 inches of fat dildo deep in her vagina massaged her G spot.

As she moved the vibrator's effects moved as well massaging a slightly different area and Nina came violently again but this time she raised the roof with her screams until she was hoarse.

There was no let up and they allowed the vibrator to fuck her stupid for nearly 20 minutes until it was obvious that she had nothing left and her moans were more of discomfort than pleasure.

The cameras were turned off and the vibrator switched off and gently removed from her red and wet vagina. Nina's ordeal was over.

The girls, who had been joined by Sally, David and the other guys gathered around as they slowly and gently released Nina from her bondage and David picked up her wracked naked body and carried her easily to a bed in the next room where he laid her on her back. Sally joined them but Nina was too tired to speak as they left her to recover, from her sex session and she was on her own for the first time since she arrived just over an hour ago.

Nina's clothes had been taken away as they didn't want her to escape until the party was over. Not that she could go anywhere as she was fast asleep and stayed that way for another hour, when she was awoken from what she thought was a dream.

Nina thought that she was dreaming of an orgy going on. She was not dreaming. The rest of the partygoers were enjoying a full blown orgy involving all four men giving Sally a good fucking while the five girls were fucking each other in turn tied up in the bondage frame. The squeals were the sound of their orgasmic screams coming into the bedroom where Nina was slowly coming round.

She could see what was going on through the open double doors and she realised that what had happened to her was just a prelude to a full blown orgy. She thought she would feel dirty and abused but she actually felt wonderful. If that was punishment for having a go at gays then she would do it again.

She could see Sally being fucked by David. David was a superb specimen with a huge dick and strong body and the others were well endowed as well. Luck Sally she thought.

Sally was being held face-down in mid air. David was deep inside her pussy, one man deep inside her mouth and the other two in each hand. Sally later told her this is called the aeroplane and that there was no satisfaction in doing it other than it looked good and sexy on film.

The party finally drew to an end and the girls were delighted that Nina bore them no ill will. In fact she said she'd "Give dykes hell again, if that was the punishment," she smiled and everyone laughed and Nina was now invited as a regular performer in the porn film business ---- But that's another story.