Nina Part Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

Titania, on the other hand, had less poetic charms. She was taller than either Deepthroat or I, and she carried herself confidently, so that she seemed even taller. She also managed to appear a great deal broader and heavier, although this was misleading. Titania was quite big-boned, but there wasn't a spare ounce of flesh on her. She moved like a graceful, hungry, powerful animal, her muscles bunching and stretching as she took each long stride. Her back was a solid plate of muscles, her thighs were solid and her arms were sculpted from stone. Against the peach of Deepthroat's skin, and the pale pallor of my own, Titania's flesh was quite dark ,warmed by many days of working half-naked in the sun. She had quite small, angular tits, with tiny little nipples, and a trim, muscular bum with a deep cleft. Her hair, pulled back hard on her scalp, and falling in a long tail (though not as long as Deepthroat's) was golden, and caught the light from the lamp. Her eyes were pale, almost cold.

I hadn't forgotten the feeling of euphoria I had known when she had massaged oil into my body, or the way I had felt when she moulded my breasts with her strong hands, nor the way I had almost swooned as she touched her lips to mine. She slid onto the bed, and I felt an instinctive desire to flinch, to retreat. Instead, I moved closer to her, and to Deepthroat, so that our bodies were almost touching, each of us kneeling to face the others, three pairs of breasts pointing into the space in the middle.

"Let's fuck," hissed Deepthroat. And we did.

The three of us slipped into each other's arms, princess, warrior and slave, moulded together, pale skin touching bronze, bronze touching soft fruit. I put my hands to Titania's face, and drew her forward. I wanted so much to kiss her again, to show her how much I had changed from the day in the barracks, but she turned away, and slipped her tongue into Deepthroat's mouth. The Princess sucked hard on her tongue, eyes open, twinkling with amusement and growing lust. I contented myself with kissing Titania's cheek, then her throat. I felt two hands join behind my bum, fingers entwining, knuckles rubbing against my intimate flesh. My own hands drifted aimlessly. I felt inadequate in the face of so much experience.

Deepthroat began to orchestrate proceedings. It was clear that the greedy bitch was going to take her pleasures first, even though she had cum so recently. She turned us, so that we were both facing her chest. Her fingers curled about our heads, gripping the wispy strands of Titania's golden mane, and the short black tufts of my own. We were pressed, side-by-side, to her tits, and proceeded to suckle on the Princess' teats.

She tasted delicious, of course, with all the oils I had rubbed into her boobs, and Titania and I feasted hungrily. Deepthroat fidgeted this way and that, bobbing up and down on her haunches as we stimulated her breasts with lips, tongues and teeth. Titania's hand found its way round to my buttocks and a finger slid into my dripping pussy, so I reciprocated. Deepthroat's breathing was becoming rather ragged, and she was uttering small cries of pleasure. Since I still had a hand free, I slipped it round behind her to finger her cunt, only to find Titania had beaten me to it. Three of her fingers were slipping vigorously in and out of the Princess' pussy. I managed to slip one, then two of my own in alongside, and we matched rhythms as we wanked Deepthroat into a frenzy.

"Wait... wait!" she gasped, almost on the brink of cumming. She stood up, and manoeuvred us so that we faced each other, still kneeling, with Deepthroat stood between us. The Princess faced Titania, and reached forward to press the warrior's head to her mound. Titania, who was so much taller than the Princess, dipped slightly, and twisted her neck so that she could get her tongue into Deepthroat's oily puss.

Then Deepthroat leaned back behind her, and reached out with her other hand to pull me closer too. No guesses what my task was to be. I had obviously given Deepthroat too much of a taste (so to speak) of my tongue before, and she wanted more. She pulled my face into the crevice of her so-sexy arse, and I felt her hot flesh all around me. I opened my mouth. Titania's tongue was squirming around just in front of me, lapping hungrily at Deepthroat's cunt-meat, and I reached out with my own tongue, touching them both. Deepthroat shuddered as Titania bit gently at her clit. We pressed closer, our bodies against Deepthroat's legs, our mouths working furiously, tongues stretched to ream her deeply.

Deepthroat was close to her crisis, and I knew what she required to take her over the top. There was no way I could deny it to her, no way I would want to. I licked and probed at the puckered entrance to her arse, and felt it slowly lose its rigidity as the Princess relaxed. She sobbed with pleasure as I entered her.

Titania and I tongued at the Princess, working faster and faster as Deepthroat grew ever more frantic. My tongue was staring to ache, and I felt a muscle twitch in my neck. Finally, she started to reach the top of her climax.

"Now!" she urged. "Lift me up!" It took a moment to work out what she meant, but Titania was already moving, placing her hands on Deepthroat's hips, and pressing even harder forward with her strong neck muscles. I tried to match her movements. We pressed harder and harder, and used our hands for extra support as we lifted Deepthroat a few inches into the air.

The Princess wailed like a ghost. She was actually resting on our heads as if she astride some strange animal, and she bucked her hips back and forth, urging our tongues to go deeper, further. Her flesh was liquid, completely pliant. She cried and sobbed her way through her orgasm, and then tumbled from the saddle, collapsing onto the bed. All three of us had trouble breathing for several minutes. My jaw ached so much that I wondered if I would ever be able to speak again.

We all three lay quite still for a little while, pressed together in a close heap. I came to my senses briefly when I felt Deepthroat's lips on mine, kissing me quite tenderly. My heart quivered. My guts were aching with need.

"Come and help me make love to Titania," she breathed, and we rose up from where we lay. Deepthroat leant over to take something from the small cabinet beside the bed. She motioned to me that she required my help. Only when I moved again did I realise what she had found Ð a large, moulded phallus, mounted on a leather patch. Deepthroat positioned this over her pubic mound, and I took some leather straps and fastened them behind her bum. The cock, which was also made of leather, jutted out obscenely from beneath her tiny belly.

"Use some of the oil," she commanded, and I took rubbed some of the essence into the phallus. Titania watched the preparations, her eyes shining with lust. "Yes... please!" she urged, and then: "Fuck me, my princess!" Deepthroat's smile took on a slightly one-sided aspect, and she shivered with expectation as I anointed the wicked leather goad. I felt pretty strange myself, rubbing oil into the barely-pliant dong, watching Deepthroat quiver and Titania stretched out on her back, her thighs parting. She stretched out her arms, and Deepthroat leaned forward to kiss her deeply.

The Princess wasted little time with more foreplay, and Ð to be fair Ð Titania didn't seem to want any. She wriggled her bum to place her hips wantonly before the leather cock, and pulled her glistening cunt-lips wide open, uttering small cries of expectation. Deepthroat motioned me to her side. Together, we took hold of the awkward phallus, which bobbed and swayed on her pubis, and steered it into the hot maw of Titania's sex.

The warrior was not a small woman, but even so I was amazed to see how wide her pussy opened to accept the huge leather cock. It slid into her slowly as Deepthroat pushed her hips forward. For want of better involvement, I knelt behind Deepthroat, and placed my groin against her arse, shunting my hips in unison so that we were both fucking Titania. The fat dong split her flesh, and she lifted her feet from the sheets. Her tits shook with each thrust.

"Yes... yes...!!" she squealed, in a voice very different to her normal sultry tone. "Fuck me, fuck me! My princess... my queen... my love!!" Deepthroat chuckled, and lent back to whisper to me. "Would you believe that she only ever fucks with women?" I shook my head. "No man has ever had her! Yet look her her now! Look at her feet dancing in the air!"

Titania came to crisis very quickly. "I'm cumming!" she announced unnecessarily, bouncing frantically on the bed. Deepthroat pounded into her until the spasms subsided, then fell back on her haunches. "You lovely bitch," she whispered.

Titania drifted off into a private reverie for a while, and Deepthroat turned to me, the slick leather cock swaying obscenely against her sweaty flesh. "Now, it's your turn," she said softly. Oh, how I hoped so Ð though I was terrified at the prospect of trying to take that phallus up my snatch. Deepthroat came into my arms, and we wound our limbs about each other, kissing deeply. I felt her breath in my throat, and the ache inside me became even fiercer.

"Help me take this off," she urged, and I unfastened the ties behind her exquisite arse. The phallus fell away Ð I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed Ð but I let my hands linger, squeezing her flesh. Deepthroat was moulding my tits in her hands, and dipped her head to flick her tongue across my nipples. They were fat, and desperately sensitive. I was almost fainting with lust and need.

"Come with me," said Deepthroat, and she stepped off the bed, heading for the smaller door. We passed through into the room in which she had been when Grope and I arrived. It proved to lead to a small chamber with a sunken pit, into which jutted a pair of large pipes. The damp floor was strewn with towels. I followed, padding across the cold floor on my bare feet.

I walked up close to Deepthroat, and she put her arm around my waist, and kissed my shoulder. "Turn on the taps." she demanded. I took a quick look around. This wasn't a command I was equipped to deal with. I'd seen quite a lot of turning on over the last few days, but I wasn't sure how I was going to get a Ôtap' interested in me. I looked at Deepthroat, and I'm sure she caught the lost expression in my eyes.

"After all that fucking, I need another bath. It looks as though Bator will have the night to himself after all." I fear my eyebrows shot even higher, but I wasn't thinking of Bator for once. "A bath, majesty?" Did she expect me to share it with her? It had only been a few days since my last one Ð surely I had years to wait yet. Deepthroat giggled, and bent to turn the faucets. Water gushed into the circular pit. I realised Ð finally Ð that this hole was the royal equivalent of the tub in which Titania had scoured me. I felt a wistful desire for the warrior to join us.

The water was hot, and steam floated up to the ceiling, where it was vented out through small grates. Deepthroat pointed me towards some small vials beside the bath. "Pour in some of those oils. Just a little of each!"

I put a few drops of the sweetest smelling oils into the water, and watched as a small cloud of scented foam gathered on the water's surface beneath the gushing torrent. Then I realised that Deepthroat was waiting impatiently for me to turn my interest from the bath and back to her. She sat on the piled towels and beckoned to me as I turned to face her. I stepped across the floor, and Ð as I knelt beside her Ð she opened her thighs widely, revealing her deep, pink slit. She reached out, and arranged my body as a mirror-image of her own. Soon, I was sitting lightly on my backside,.with one hand supporting my weight, and my legs splayed wide. Deepthroat sat opposite me. Our legs were partially interlocked, and we shuffled closer together, slowly scissoring our limbs about each other. Deepthroat was urgent, ardent in her desire. As our bodies touched, she leaned forward to press her mouth to mine, and I felt her tongue range wildly around my teeth. Gradually, we moulded together completely, wrapped in each other's arms, touching from our lips to our open cunts.

As I felt the touch of Deepthroat's hot, wet pussy on mine, my heart jumped, and my toes curled, and a small earthquake started in my cunt. We bobbed up and down, pushing ourselves more completely together, our bodies moulding into a strange spider-like beast with arms and legs protruding from every angle. Deepthroat leaned back, balanced on her hands, and I copied her. Now we were joined solely at our pussies. Both of us were gasping for air in the sultry heat of the bathroom as we ground our pudenda together. We both turned slightly on our sides, and scissored our bodies even more closely. I felt bone sawing over my engorged clit, and the spasm in my pussy rushed up through my brain. Deepthroat managed to free one hand, cupping her tits fiercely as she spent, and moments later I was cumming too, writhing against her, listening to her call me names that alternated between love and spite.

We fell apart, exhausted. The towel under our hips was soaked with our sweat and love juices, but we didn't care. I lay there, almost comatose for several minutes, revelling in the sweet afterglow of a rattling good cum.

***

That wasn't the end of my adventures that day, quite. Deepthroat finally roused herself enough to slip into the bath, and I washed her gorgeous body all over. To my relief, or what felt much like relief, I didn't have to join her in the water. We indulged ourselves in long dreamy kisses, and hands that stroked and glided across our glowing bodies. Finally, I left her to soak in the fragrant water, and limped back into the bedroom.

I was wondering if it would be permissible to snatch a little sleep, but there was no chance of that. Titania was wide awake, and ready for some more sport. As I stepped from the bathroom, she eyed me with a very direct stare.

I was still a little frightened of the Rough Rider, even after having shared a bed. Deepthroat liked to dominate, but there was something about the way Titania made love which reminded me of the goddess of hunting, Dildana, the story I had most recently copied from the Orgasmus. Dildana had a big appetite, and ate, drank and fucked as heartily as any god. She was always trying to prove herself the sexual equal of Aphrodititty, which was a daunting task, since every god, demigod, avatar, satyr, centaur, dryad, titan and hero you could name managed to get the Love Goddess on her back. Aphrodititty wasn't just easy, she was compulsory.

Since she couldn't match her rival for quantity, Dildana tried to match her for quality. Specifically, Dildana went hunting for the biggest cock she could find. She met up with a satyr who managed to satisfy her for a while, but even though the head of his cock reached up to his nipples, it wasn't enough for Dildana. She tried goat-men and elves. She had a passionate affair with the branch of an oak tree. Finally, though, she found the lover she had been searching for Ð a wild centaur. You know what centaurs are Ð torso and head of a man, but four-legged, like a horse? Well, there's one other attribute they share with stallions, and that is where Dildana found true love.

Titania watched me enter the room as if she were assessing prey, and beckoned me to the bed like a siren. I obeyed, of course, even though my legs still felt wobbly after the fuck with Princess Deepthroat.

Without saying a word, Titania instructed me to lay on my back, and then sat astride my face. She then proceeded to hump my tongue, bringing herself off twice in quick succession. Afterwards, while I was catching my breath, Titania directed my attention to the various apparatus around the room.

"Do you know what these are?" she asked. I didn't. "They're instruments of pleasure. Long ago, before the Magnificent Harrdon's forefathers took the throne of Mammari, society was not always so liberated as it is now. In particular, women weren't supposed to enjoy sex. It was supposed to be a sin." I was minded to tell Titania that there was a least one woman who was prepared to see things return to that state, but I kept quiet and listened.

"So, the only way a man could indulge his more... imaginative desires was with slaves and servants. Servants were there to serve their needs, so why not their sexual needs as well?" I was forced again to hold back on a remark. After what I had just been through, I considered little had changed.

"To keep up a facade that women were unwilling partners, these machines were invented. They were very popular for a while, and the Princess has a fine collection."

"What do they do?" I asked, unwisely.

"Let me show you," said Titania. I hesitated, then stepped forward.

Big mistake.

Moments later, I was lying on a frame, my body face-down, my limbs spread-eagled and manacled to the corners. The frame was hinged at the centre, at the level of my waist, and there was a ratchet on the side, attached to a network of gears, ropes and small pulleys. Titania, grinning hungrily, worked the ratchet, and the top half of the frame bent forward from the upright position to one at right angles. I was bent forward, all my weight on my tummy and boobs where I was held close to the frame. The gears and pulleys had allowed for a small amount of slack as the machine had bent, but I was still stretched right out.

Titania stood back as if to admire her handiwork, but I realised that she was looking at my bum, which was thrust out and back. She bent to the side of the frame, and produced a small switch which had been stored there. She flicked it against her palm. It had a long, supple leather handle, which gripped ten or twelve plaited thongs. Titania tested it a few more times against her hand as she paraded around behind me, always on the very edge of my vision.

"This is one of the simplest instruments of pleasure," she purred, but it's a favourite of mine. "With some of the others, the pleasures are less intimate, more mechanical. I like to be in touch!" As she spoke that last word, she whipped the switch against the bare flesh of my bottom. I jumped, yelping loudly. It hadn't hurt much, but I had the strongest impression that Titania was just range-finding.

"What I find so interesting about these machines is the way they provide such complete control. I often wonder why? Consider this, a nobleman desires one of his female servants. He frets about his needs for a while, allows them to grow and fester inside him. He ponders how best to achieve her seduction.

"Can you imagine what they felt like, all those years ago? How strange it was!! He could, of course, have just marched up to her and demand the use of her body. And many did! But many more would make elaborate plans, and purchase these machines, and lure girls into them. Only then did they feel totally in control, when they could ravish every orifice at their whim, with the "victim" held fast. It's particularly interesting to discover that, on many occasions, the roles were reversed, and the master was held fast, while the slave administered... love."

She brought the switch down again, harder this time, and I really did feel that one! Titania giggled, and ran a smoothing hand over the reddened skin. My flesh almost shrivelled at her touch, but it was remarkably tender and soothing.

"Even the Princess feels the need to use these machines sometime. She uses them with Bator. Can you imagine them together?" I tried not to. "What motivates a high-born woman like the Princess to allow herself to be manacled to a machine while her lover forces a huge dildo into her cunt? How strange. I would never let myself be at someone else's mercy like that... like you are now. I prefer... control. Power."

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers