Nina Part Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers

"So, what did you say?" I asked. Tumescence shrugged. "There wasn't much I could say. Grope threatened to take the matter before the King if I was obstinate. In such matters of protocol, I'm sure the King would be obliged to follow his Chamberlain's advice. What's more, Grope pointed out that the nature of the work I had employed you to complete was temporary. When the new Orgasmus is complete, what need would I have of a copyist?"

This all sounded very negative. Was there going to be any good news?

"However Ð" Aha! "Ð I did finally manage to interest Grope in a form of compromise. He agreed that you could stay as my assistant on two conditions. First, when the copying of the Orgasmus is complete, you are to commence training as a proper apprentice. I will teach you what I can about magic. And if, after a month, you show any aptitude at all for magic, then you will be able to stay with me permanently.

"Second, during this month, you will have to live in the Palace, and spend part of your time at the Chamberlain's command. He will assign you to some kind of domestic duties." I was able to guess just what kind of duties those would be. "If you fail to make the grade as an apprentice wizard, you will be returned to Grope for employment within the palace itself."

So, that was the deal. I gave it a little thought, and resigned myself to my fate almost immediately. What kind of magic was I going to be able to learn in a month? I had watched Tumescence at work Ð his kind of magic involved all kinds of foreign languages, archaic scripts, complicated formul¾ and intensive research. You needed learning to be a magician like Tumescence, and I had never been near school once in my life. Well, if you except games of Saddle Your Horsie on the playing fields with the boys, anywayÉ

That meant that, in a month's time, I would be wholly at Grope's mercy. I tried imagining that I had misjudged the Chamberlain, that he was a thoroughly decent chap with a penchant for tit-fucks, but I didn't manage to convince myself. Life under Grope's orders wouldn't be fun, and it would certainly be no way for a girl to find her fortune. And in the meantime, I would have to sleep at the Palace, where it would be hard to evade the Chamberlain's attentions anyway. It rather appeared that my future had taken a wrong turn.

"You can stay here tonight," Tumescence concluded, "but in the morning you'll have to report to Grope. We've agreed that you will work two days a week under his command, but that you will come here to copy for me the other five." He stood up, and moved away from the table, managing to avoid looking me, though not for the usual reason. "I'm sure things will work out for the best, Nina. The copying is going well. Perhaps the King will see fit to offer me a reward when he sees how well things have gone. I could ask him to assign you to me permanently. You just wait and see. In the morning, Bator and the Princess will be here, and we can have a word with her. I'm sure she'll be sympathetic."

Tumescence sloped out of the room sheepishly, and I finished the job of clearing the table before retiring for the night. The last task I undertook was to replace the illustrations in their leather carrying case. I lingered once more over the portrait of Aphrodititty, and a small spark of hope flickered in my breast.

***

The following morning, before the sun had risen, I slipped out of my room, went out the back way from Tumescence's laboratory, and back into the tower through the servant's entrance. I had scarcely been in the kitchen for a minute before Grope appeared. It was as if he was attuned to my presence.

"Nina. You're early. How splendid." He leered at me, scratching his hooked nose. "Come this way."

We left the kitchen, and began a long climb up the palace tower, though not, I was glad to notice, by the usual staircase. In fact, the staircase we used was quite well lit, and there were several other servant girls about, carrying bedding and towels back and forth between store cupboards and the bedrooms that we passed.

After several minutes, we reached a door which Grope opened, beckoning me inside. I stepped in, and realised at once that we had not entered a proper chamber, but a small cabinet containing bed linen. Grope plucked at the sleeve of the cotton jacket I had slipped on.

"It's time to change for your new labours, Nina," he sneered. He reached into a pile of satin sheets on the first shelf, and pulled out one of the skimpy white tunics that the staff wore. It appeared to be a size or two too small for me, even compared to the previous tunic I had worn. I nearly started to mention that I would barely be covered by the garment, but I realised at once that this was deliberate. I also realised that there was no point being coy about changing. Grope had brought me here with the deliberate intention of having me naked and at his mercy, so there was little point denying him his pleasures.

I opened the ties on the jacket, and shrugged it from my shoulders. My torso was bare underneath, and I pulled my shoulders back so that my tits jutted forward, their stalks still stiff from their brief exposure to the cool morning air. While Grope ogled, I slipped off my harem pants and kicked my sandals away. Grope's gaze lingered on the trimness of my black pussy-bush, and on the cool flesh of my thighs.

But when his eyes returned to my pink-tipped boobs, drool slithered from his lips. He was wearing another of his functional one-piece robes, a floor length creation in drab brown, belted at the waist. So far, he hadn't made a move to lift the hem, but I was sure it was only a matter of time.

I bunched my breasts together with my upper arms, to offer Grope some encouragement, but he showed no signs of any impatience. He leaned on his slender black cane, and ate me up with those small, pale eyes, a slight smile crossing his narrow features. When he spoke, I almost jumped; it had been such a long and sinister pause.

"You manage nudity very naturally," he mused. "Some women, they can be naked, but they still feel covered. It's as much to do with the eyes, I think, as the breasts or the legs. Some women look nervous, and that can be alluringÉ other women just look embarrassed or cagey, which certainly isn't. You, though, have that knack of managing to look exactly the same without your clothes on as you do dressed." This sounded like a rather threadbare theory to me, although I had to grant that the clothes in which Grope had seen my attired to date brought me as close to nudity as it was possible to be while dressed.

"Tell me, Nina," he asked, in a slightly higher tone of voice. "Do you still have your virginity?" I wasn't going to answer at first, but realised that it was pointless to resist. "No, my mum's looking after it for meÉ" I replied, though I wasn't as sure in answering as I might have been before. I long since had left mum's old bed behind.

"Put the tunic on," he commanded, grinning with an idiot's glee. I obeyed, stepping into the tiny garment, and wriggling it over my hips. The skirt barely covered me at all, riding up over my rump as I breathed, and I couldn't get the front fastened at all. Grope looked at the result, and I judged from the wider leer on his lips that he was pleased.

He tapped a small stool with the end of his cane, and I picked it up. He then lifted his hand, and tapped the topmost shelf on my left. "Fetch me one of the towels from that shelf." I placed the stool on the floor, and climbed up. The shelf was very high, and I knew that it was going to be a stretch. I suppose I also knew that this exercise wasn't about fetching a towel. Holding a lower shelf with one hand, and stretching up on the toes of one foot, I reached out with my other hand towards the towel, straining to extend myself those last few inches.

I almost fell when Grope seized me from behind, grabbing my buttocks in his bony paws, pulling them wide, and thrusting his hawkish face into the cleft of my bum. His eel-like tongue squirmed about all my intimate places, slurping at me like I was a dessert. I held onto the shelves, my balance in crisis, as he tongued my clit, and worked his lips along mine.

Grope was not the most desirable of men, and I would not necessarily have entertained him in preference to a eunuch with acne, halitosis and boils, but he was clearly not unskilled in the art of cunnilingus. My clit betrayed me at once, emerging from its warm nest at the first touch, and basking happily in the sensations Grope stirred in me. My cunt began to leak over his chin, and I felt my knees weaken as all my blood rushed to my fanny. I almost slipped from my perch, but all that did was make me sit even more firmly on Grope's face, and I felt his tongue hit some secret spot deep inside me, and I started to cum.

It wasn't the same kind of earth-shattering climax I had enjoyed on the Library floor; I didn't feel as though I was at the epicentre of an earthquake. But, shamelessly, wantonly, I wriggled my arse on Grope's face, and brought myself off, biting the knuckles of my free hand.

I trembled in his hands, and he withdrew his tongue from my moist cunt. "You taste most sweet," he whispered. "I can see you have many more treasures than I first imagined." He continued stroking my fleshy buttocks with his hands. I gripped the shelves with both hands for support, and uttered a few small cries as my orgasm subsided. Grope chuckled. "You delicious little slut. How many men will you satisfy in your life, I wonder? How many will make you come so easily? I'll warrant you didn't draw so much pleasure from the priest, or even from Sister Charity!"

My heart leapt in alarm. He knew! But how was that possible? How could he have known what I had done in the Temple?

I wanted to question him, but Grope had already stepped back, and allowed me to step down from the stool. He held the door open, and we went out into the hall, and hurried along the passage towards another doorway. My mind was boiling with questions, but I kept my mind clamped shut. This surprising revelation would have to wait for examination.

The surprises were not over for the day.

We entered a medium-sized room, lit by only a few tallow candles. After the brightness of the chandelier-lit hallways, my eyes took a moment to adjust. I made out a bed, a small dressing table, some chests, and a bare floor of swept stone. Oh, yes. And a low bench over which was bent the trembling figure of a blonde woman. She was dressed like me, a servant girl. She had curly blonde hair, and a round, pretty face, which was a little red from crying. Grope ushered me in,and closed the door.

"I see we have another problem with Virginia," said Grope. I couldn't make out how he was talking to for a moment, but then something moved on the bed. I peered into the gloom, and made out the shape of someone dressed in black, propped against the pillows. Incredibly, this person seemed to be even skinnier than the Chamberlain, if that were possible. She Ð something about the figure marked it out as being female, though I couldn't tell you what Ð was angular and sharp, with a shrunken face framed by lank dark hair. Her body was a narrow, featureless tube of skin and bones, and her limbs were sticks.

But her eyes were sharp, and full of bright menace. And when she spoke, there was a clarity and depth to her voice that left me in no doubt that, compared to this woman, Grope was a pussycat (an unfortunate choice of words, bearing in mind what I had offered to do for him some time agoÉ).

"She was caught in the furnace room, rutting. I had her brought here for judgment. Her accomplice is being Ð entertained Ð elsewhere." The girl whimpered, shifting her pert behind. Grope moved me from the door into a shaded part of the room beside a tall cupboard. I had an ample view of the proceedings, but could not interfere or escape.

"Has she admitted her sin?" asked Grope, in a sinister echo of the words used by the scarlet-clad priest. "No. You know Virginia," the woman answered. "She is a slut, shameless in deed, but she protests her innocence like a maid, even when she has been discovered flaunting her lusts." The girl whined softly. The woman scowled at her, then turned back to the Chamberlain. "I waited for you."

Grope advanced on the bench, his long robe swishing on the floor, his cane tapping. He touched the steel-clad end of the cane to the sole of the girl's foot. "So, Virginia, what have you to say for yourself this time, eh? Please don't waste my time denying your offences, for it will only make life harder for you. Tell us everything, and I shall be lenient." The girl turned her head slightly, shaking her blonde curls, and her tear-filled eyes pleaded with Grope. "Don't hurt me," she whimpered. Grope smirked. "I cannot promise that," he grinned, "You sins must be purged, and you and I know that you both deserve and desire punishment. If you deny your sins, the punishment will be severe, but if you tell us the whole story, I think you know me well enough to understand that there will be deliverance along with punishment. You know how much you desire absolution, child." His grin threatened to snap his face in two.

What was that all about, I wondered. The girl dropped her head momentarily, sniffed away her tears, and gave one last small cry of despair. Then she threw back her hair, fixed her eyes on a spot on the wall ahead of her, and started to tell her tale.

"Vulva, my young and most noble mistress, told me that she found her chambers to be too hot, so she sent me down to the furnace room to see what was amiss." I have never fully mastered the knowledge of central heating (though I have increased my knowledge of plumbing considerably), then or now, but I learned later that the Tower of the Magnificent Harrdon's palace was warmed by a network of pipes, which carried hot water from a boiler in some deep basement. There were several huge furnaces, fueled by coal and wood, tended by servants who rarely saw the outside world. Some were criminals (though crime was rare in Mammari), others just unfortunates plucked from the streets of the town and countryside.

"I found my way down to the furnace rooms, and was directed to one of the chambers, in which there laboured a young man. He didn't see me as I approached, being much too involved in shovelling vast quantities of coal onto the blazing fire. The heat was tremendous Ð I could hardly breath Ð and sweat poured from his hard, male body. Every so often, he stopped to ladle a small amount of water across his head and back from a bucket.

"I watched him for some while. I was fascinated by the way the red light of the fire sparkled on the droplets of water that covered his blackened flesh. He was strong, and his muscles flexed and strained with his labours. In the terrible heat, he had discarded all his clothes, save a small cloth which circled his hips, tied in a knot at the back. I watched him for a while longer, then stepped in. He did not notice me until he reached back for the ladle, and I passed it to him.

"Our eyes met, and he looked at me with something close to anger. He poured the water slowly over his gleaming head, which had been shaved close. All the while, his green eyes never once strayed from mine. Water cascaded from his head, dribbling off his nose and chin, dripping onto his powerful torso. I can't explain why I did what I did, but I was possessed with a dark need for him, and I leaned forward to lick a drop of water from his nipple.

"He didn't move. Emboldened, I licked his chest, sometimes tasting the brackish water from the bucket, but most often the salty sweat from his body. I nibbled at his taut flesh, and ran my hands over his arms. Then I reached behind him, and unfastened the knot in the square of cloth he wore, and let it fall. His penis was already erect, and it hung there, jutting out from the wild forest of his body hair. He had shaved every other part of his body, but his groin was a thick mat of black hair, coiled close around his throbbing organ.

"I sucked it, as he knew I must, and as I knew he wanted. Still he didn't move. I drew him deep into my mouth, and feasted on the black meat. He tasted of sweat and heat. I would have been happy to suck on him for hours, but after no more than a few moments, he lifted me up. I was just a doll in his hands. My feet were a foot or more above the floor, my head just above his. He held me thus for a moment, and then bit my breasts hungrily through my tunic.

"The pain was sharp, but exquisite. He was deliberate in his actions, slowly closing his mouth on different parts of my flesh, gripping firmly with his teeth. He played with me thus for a few moments. Then, while I was helpless in his grip, he shredded my dress with his teeth, gripping the edge and tearing off strips of cloth like a hound. In not time at all, my breasts were bare. He took my nipples in his mouth, and sucked on them until they were stiff, nibbling the tender skin of my aureolae. He licked all over my tits, including where the marks of his teeth could still be seen.

"Carrying me easily, he moved back from the furnace, to rest his back against a wall. He shifted his grip, lifting me higher, until my legs straddled his face. My short tunic was no obstacle to him, nor was I wearing any underwear. He lowered my cunt onto his face, and commenced devouring my pussy, gobbling at my tender flesh, lapping at my labia and my vagina, drinking in my juices. His tongue drilled deep into my pussy, and I placed my hands on his bald head to steady myself as I felt my body grow hotter than the furnace. In no time at all, I was cumming. Until that moment, neither of us had spoken a word, but when my mysterious lover wriggled his tongue deep in my cunt, I cried out, urging him to go deeper and harder.

"When my spend was over, he lowered me gently to the floor. My body rubbed along his, and I felt his penis touch my legs, and rub against my mound as I descended.

"He lay on the ground, and urged me to sit astride him. By now, I was ready to fuck, but my silent lover was not yet sated with the taste of my juices, and motioned me to place my pussy once more to his mouth. Sitting on him thus, I lay forward along the hard length of his stomach, and took his cock into my mouth. He was very hard, and I felt the tightness of his balls with my fingers, but even though I did all I could to bring him pleasure Ð taking his cock deep in my throat, and letting my tongue dance all over his shaft and balls Ð I did not bring him off. Instead, driven to madness by the light touch of his tongue on my cunt, it was I who came again. Judging the moment perfectly, knowing that I was on the precipice, he slid his forefinger deep into my anus, and I howled with pleasure and release.

"Before I could recover, he moved me from his lips, I turned round so that I might straddle his hips and accept his penis into my hungry pussy. I lowered myself onto him, and took his cock easily inside me, for I was soaking and wide open. I was so breathless, I could hardly move, but then I was so firmly embedded on his throbbing cock that I only had to twitch my hips to bring us both pleasure. Just a few small movements, and we were both rushing towards a final crescendo. I have never been brought to a third climax so rapidly, and I was close to losing control. However, I was not so foolish as to allow him to flood my cunny with spunk. Since I have been my lady's servant, I have had no male companion, and I had not taken the contraceptive Tumescence brews for all the women of the Palace for some time.

"I stopped my delicate movements for a brief moment, and lifted my hips from his. It took but a moment to shuffle forward a fraction, and then to descend so that he was sheathed even more tightly. My arse was as wet as my cunt, lubricated with spit, sweat and my cum, and I took him fully. He held my hips, and pumped me up and down on his marvellous cock, and I came a fourth and final time as he lifted his hips from the ground, driving his penis deep into my guts, spewing his seed out for what seemed like a full minute."

PaulUK
PaulUK
13 Followers