Nina's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers

"Look up," he instructed, and they both did.

Above the spa bath was a huge skylight and they could see the night sky.

"I just love it David. What a beautiful place you have here," said Nina with a smile.

"Thank you. Yes it is nice. Fit for a princess you might say," he said with a wink.

Nina grinned at him. Hoping he meant her and hoping that maybe he would ask her back here. She didn't want to become just another one of his many conquests.

They went back to the living area and Nina sat on the black leather couch while Steele got them both a bourbon and coke to drink.

After a few sips, Steele put down his drink and started kissing Nina. Soft sweet caressing kisses on her lips and neck and face.

Nina was almost purring in delight from his attention. She put down her drink too and kissed his lips passionately. Their kisses grew more and more urgent. Both of them wanting each other.

"I want you so much David," pleaded Nina in between kisses.

"I want you too Nina. Come with me," he replied as he got up and led her to his bed.

Steele undressed quickly and stood naked beside his big bed, pulling back the lace curtain so he could sit on the bed.

"Let me watch you undress Nina. Do it slowly please," instructed Steele.

Nina smiled at him and obliged. She took off her beautiful expensive dress and laid it across the chair in the corner. Then she came closer to the bed and slowly took off her bra, exposing her naked breasts to Steele for the first time. She felt so hot and horny that she ran her hands up and down her own body seductively. Steele grinned his approval.

Then Nina turned around and bent over, allowing Steele to get a great close up view of her firm ass cheeks with her g-string wedged between them. She reached behind and slowly pulled it down, wriggling her butt as she did so. Then she stepped out of them and turned around slowly wearing nothing but her heels and jewellery.

Nina's pussy was shaven and it looked very inviting to Steele. He loved to look at beautiful naked women especially when he was about to make them his.

Nina turned around again slowly, enjoying being ogled like this. It made her feel wanted and slutty. It brought out the same basic animal instinct that took over her once before in Bert's office, only this time she knew she wouldn't have any regrets.

She moved right up to Steele and stood between his legs as he sat on the bed, his erection twitching in need of attention.

Steele grabbed hold of her breasts with both hands and caressed them. Nina gasped in delight at his touch. He continued to massage them, knead them, at times a little roughly, but Nina was so worked up she didn't care. She just gasped each time his caressing got a bit carried away.

Then Steele pulled her in even closer and his hot mouth engulfed her right nipple.

Nina moaned in pleasure as he sucked on her nipple. He flicked it with his tongue and then sucked harder on it, pulling at it with his mouth. Nina bit down on her bottom lip to stifle a yelp as she felt his teeth scrap across her sensitive nipple. Then Steele moved to her left breast and worked that one over too.

Nina's body was being blasted with jolts of pleasure and pain. Tiny amounts of pain coupled with huge amounts of pleasure. Her pussy reacted by producing more and more juices. She could feel her wetness increasing, her want for his cock in her becoming more urgent.

Steele could smell her arousal and it made his cock twitch.

"Come sit on my knee Nina," he instructed one he released her hard tingling nipples from his mouth.

Nina obeyed and sat on his knee facing him, her legs wrapped around his body. She could feel his hard cock pressed between their bodies. It felt good but she wanted it inside her. Thinking that was what her lover was about to do she could feel her pussy clench in anticipation. But she was wrong. Not quite yet.

"Lie back Nina," Steele instructed.

Nina looked at him puzzled. There was nothing to lie back on to.

"Just arch your back and lean backwards. Trust me. I won't let you fall and you have your legs around me to hold on. Just do it Nina." ordered Steele.

Nina did trust him and she wanted to please him, so she obeyed.

She leant back slowly, arching her back, tipping herself backwards so that her hands touched the floor and she was upside down. She felt completely vulnerable in this position.

Steele grabbed her firmly by her ass cheeks and leant down and sucked on her delicious virgin cunt. This wet juicy sweet smelling cunt that he knew belonged to him.

Nina gasped in surprised, then moaned in desire as Steele licked and sucked and devoured her.

She almost fainted when she came. Her blood had already rushed to her head from being upside down and on top of that the wave of pleasure as she climaxed was almost too much.

She gushed as she came and Steele was rewarded with mouthful of hot delectable Nina juice.

He moaned in approval and hungrily drank it all down and then sucked again looking for more.

Nina's arms were beginning to wobble as she struggled to keep holding herself in this position.

Steele stopped munching on her tasty pussy and gently lowered her body to the floor.

Nina looked up at him and smiled. She felt a little dizzy but felt very good.

She turned around so that she was kneeling at his feet now, between his legs and looked at his throbbing penis with lust.

There wasn't much Steele liked more that to look down at a naked woman on her knees for him. He loved to feel dominant and his cock pulsed in agreement.

"You want this my pet?" he teased as he grabbed his cock and moved it in front of Nina's hungry eyes.

"Mmm yes please," she answered with desire.

"Beg for it then," he commanded, teasing her even more.

Nina was frustrated, horny and for reasons she couldn't understand, she found herself suddenly feeling that she wanted him to treat her like his sex slave. She wasn't even sure where her thoughts and words came from but she responded to his dominance just how Steele hoped she would.

"Oh please Sir. Please let me suck on your beautiful big cock again Mr. Steele. It's so tasty mmm" she begged.

Steele grinned at her and grabbed her by her hair, not pulling it, but just holding her still while he directed his cock with his other hand and rubbed his precum across her hungry lips.

Nina tried to move forward to get his cock into her mouth, but the movement hurt as she felt her hair being pulled so she stopped, feeling frustrated.

Steele grinned and let out a little chuckle, enjoying the power he had over her.

"How much do you want it pet?" he asked continuing his tease.

"Oh I want it so bad Sir. I will do anything. Please please please!" Nina pleaded.

"Will you be mine forever? My girl? My pet? My little slut?" he asked with authority.

"Yes! Yes! I am yours. I love you Sir. I want to be lover. Your slut. Anything you want me to be," Nina exclaimed.

Steele grinned in triumph as he aimed his cock towards his new possession.

"Good. I love you too. Now suck my cock slut!" he ordered as he thrust his hard throbbing dick into Nina's hungry mouth.

Steele had said 'I love you' in the same dominant tone as the rest of his sentence, but Nina didn't care. She eagerly obeyed and sucked on his cock like she was worshipping it.

Steele loved the way she sucked and licked him, he knew she could easily make him cum if he let her carry on like that for much longer. But he wanted to take her virginity and so he grabbed her by her hair once more and pulled her back from her oral work out.

"That's enough for now my hungry little slut," he said with a chuckle.

"Aww," Nina protested, licking her lips wanting more of his tasty precum, desiring to make him cum in her mouth.

"I have other plans for you pet. Get your sweet ass up here on my bed," Steele instructed, patting the mattress beside him.

Nina smiled and jumped up off the floor, obeying his wishes.

She lay back on the bed expectantly with a lustful smile.

Steele much preferred to fuck doggie style. He loved to take sluts from behind and fuck them hard, but as this was Nina's first time and he wanted to make sure she was totally his, so he knew that would work best if he could look into her eyes and use his magic on her.

Steele knew he had an effect on most women and he used that to get what he wanted. And he wanted Nina.

He positioned himself above Nina between her legs, his arms taking most of his weight as he hovered above her body looking down at his virgin prey.

Nina could feel his hard cock pressed against her, resting on her outer pussy lips, teasing her, making her hips react by trying to lure him inside as she pushed up against his manhood.

"Will you give yourself to me willingly Nina? Give me the gift of your virginity and I will make you mine forever," said Steele as he looked deep into Nina's eyes.

"Yes. Yes. How did you know I was a virgin?" asked Nina curiously.

"I just did. I can tell. If I take your virginity now you will belong to me and be mine alone. I won't allow you to sleep with anyone else without my permission. Do you agree to my terms pet? demanded Steele.

"Yes of course David. I love you. I don't want to be with anyone else. I'm yours. Please take me now," pleaded Nina.

Steele smiled a grin of satisfaction down at his new willing slave as he positioned his body so that his hard cock was at the entrance to Nina's hungry pussy.

He leant down and kissed Nina's lips with passion and urgency.

Then he gently nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered "Mine!" as he pushed his cock into her firmly. He really wanted to just shove it in hard but didn't want to ruin all his careful planning by going in too hard, too fast and scaring Nina away. It took a lot of will power to hold back.

As Steele's cock slowly entered deeper and deeper inside Nina's pussy, she gasped.

She had experienced dildo's and vibrators and even the odd carrot or two up her cunt before but never before had she felt the pleasure of something this hard and big and hot.

She wasn't prepared for the heat generating off his throbbing cock. It felt so fucking good to have something live and hot and moving inside of her.

Her lover had a big cock and right now it felt huge as it stretched her pussy walls. She hadn't even realised but she held her breath as Steele pushed his pulsating prick deep into her.

Steele stopped moving once his cock was all the way in and just held it there looking down at Nina to take in her reactions. She looked a little scared but mostly her eyes held a look of lust.

She was lying still as she adjusted to the feeling of being full and stretched. Her cunt reacted by producing fluid and coating his cock with her natural lubricant. And it clenched.

Nina's cunt was tight and clenching around Steele's cock and it felt wonderful to both of them.

Then he pulled out slowly, almost all the way out, just leaving the head of his cock inside her.

Nina finally let go her breath and gasped again at the sensation.

Then he pushed his cock slowly all the way back in as far as he could go.

Nina moaned in pleasure. Steele grinned down at her.

"More?" he teased.

"Yes! Oh God yes!" exclaimed Nina.

Steele repeated his slow deliberate movement, pulling out very slowly until only the head remained imbedded in her cunt, then pushing back in to the hilt.

This made Nina gasp again and begin to pant. She now pushed upwards with her hips trying desperately to get more of him in her.

"Again?" he continued to tease her.

"Yes! Oh please fuck me!" Nina pleaded.

This time Steele moved his cock almost all the way out again, but slammed it back in hard and fast.

Nina screamed and arched her back.

He gave her no time to adjust. Back out slowly and thrusting hard back in went his hot throbbing cock.

And again. And again. He pounded her with five quick hard thrusts and then stopped, looking down watching her face.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Nina moaned in both pleasure and pain. Her body overwhelmed with all kinds of sensations and emotions.

Steele loved her expressions. She showed a mixture of fear, lust, surprise and pleasure.

He loved the control he already had over her and he knew it would only increase in time.

Now he began to fuck Nina at a slower pace, getting into a momentum to allow her body to get in tune with his.

She reacted instinctively and pushed her hips up in time with his thrusts in.

Steele leant down and kissed her neck as he fucked her. He bit her neck gently, and then sucked it giving her a love bite. Marking her as his.

Nina was moaning and writhing beneath him as he slowly built up the pace again, each thrust seemingly harder than the last. Nina was panting like bitch in heat. Steele could sense she was close. So was he.

Steele just kept pounding her cunt. Over and over he thrust his spear into his victim.

He was ready to cum and was just holding off as long as he could, wanting to feel Nina's cum gush over his cock.

He had one final secret weapon, a trick guaranteed to work, to achieve the desired results.

Steele leant down and whispered in Nina's ear.

"I love you Nina. Cum for me baby."

They both exploded. Nina called out his name as she came. Her cunt gushed her cum all over his cock. Simultaneously Steele reached his climax and filled her cavity with his hot sperm. He grunted as he came and collapsed on top of Nina.

Pleasure raced through them both as they relished the sensations of a good orgasm.

Both of them panting as they tried to catch their breath.

Nina started to tremble beneath him as her senses hit overload and she experienced a climax aftershock. Soft tears of joy fell down her face.

Her first intercourse experience far exceeding her expectations.

Steele slipped off her and lay beside Nina with his arm around her. He felt great and not just because he enjoyed to cum, but he knew that he had succeeded in his plan. Nina was his.

He smiled victoriously as he looked upon his prize.

Nina smiled back lovingly. She looked at him with love and adoration. She could hardly believe that this God beside her wanted her as much as she wanted him. She felt like she was the luckiest woman in the world.

Nina was happy. She was in love and she was no longer a virgin.

"I love you so much Nina," said Steele, impressing himself with how convincing he sounded.

Nina kissed him. "I love you too David. Thank you. I'm so glad I waited so that I had someone worthwhile to give my virginity to," she said affectionately.

Steele smiled at her and stroked her hair playfully as they lay in each others arms.

"Nina. I don't want this to be like how things have been with me and other women in the past. I want to keep dating you and keep bringing you here to share my bed. I want a relationship with you. You are so special to me." Steele proclaimed.

Nina's face lit up with happiness.

"You mean you want me to be like your steady girlfriend or something?" she asked hopefully.

"I mean I want you to me my mistress Nina," corrected Steele.

"Mistress? What are you saying David? Are you married?" asked a confused Nina.

"Yes of course I am. I thought you knew. You said before that the other girls had been gossiping about me. I just presumed they told you." explained Steele.

Nina looked hurt and betrayed.

"But its ok Nina. We have an open marriage. Katrina knows I sleep around. I often don't go home and stay the night here. It's cool really."

Nina still looked worried. She didn't say anything. Just stared at him.

"Look Nina. I can't help it if we've fallen in love. This hasn't happened to me before. I've had plenty of other women and never have I wanted to take one as my mistress. But it's all different now. I only want you. I don't want to date anyone else but you. But I can't leave my wife. It would kill her. This is the only way," declared Steele convincingly. "You said that you would be mine. You gave yourself to me. Are you taking that all back now? Don't you love me Nina?"

"Oh of course I do David. I love you with all my heart. It's just that I didn't know you were married. It's come as a bit of a shock. I don't really want to share you," replied the distraught Nina.

"Can we just try it for a while Nina? I don't want to lose you. Stay here with me tonight and sleep on it. Ok baby?" pleaded Steele.

"Ok David. Yes of course I want to stay here with you tonight. I guess we can see how it goes and see if I can handle being your mistress instead of your girlfriend." said Nina a little sadly.

"Well I'm still taking you out to dinner at all the best restaurants and when we are out on the town living it up, you will be my girlfriend. It's only at work that I have to be careful and not let on that we are together cos I need to keep my private life separate from work. I'm sure you understand." said Steele persuadingly.

Nina nodded and smiled.

"And of course when we are here in my apartment, you will be my girlfriend, my lover, my horny little love muffin, my hot little sex slave and anything else you might like to be," Steele said with a chuckle then began to tickle Nina.

She squealed and then laughed hysterically as he continued to tickle her without mercy.

Nina had tears in her eyes from laughing so much when he finally relented and stopped tickling her. But his ploy had worked and she no longer looked sad. He hugged her close and kissed her lips. Nina kissed back with passion and Steele knew from the kiss that he had won the argument and he had managed to persuade Nina to stay with him as his mistress.

Steele just loved it when his plans came together so well.

nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers
12