Nina's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
648 Followers

She screamed so loud that he was worried someone would hear and call the cops. He leant over her body and shoved the leather belt into her mouth and then held his hand over her mouth.

"Stop fucking screaming and bite down on this like I told you to bitch!" he yelled at her in anger.

Nina felt like someone had just stuck a burning hot poker up her ass. Her eyes filled with tears and they spilled out and ran down her cheeks. But she did as she was told and bit down hard on the leather strap and her screams changed to muffled sobs as Steele pushed his cock in a little more.

Steele removed his hand from her mouth and held her hips with both hands as he slowly pushed the entire length of his steel rod into his wench. She was so tight, it felt fantastic. Once fully inside of her back passage he relaxed his grip on her hips and just held himself there without moving, allowing her body to adjust to the invasion. He began to softly caress her back and ass cheeks to calm her down.

"Shhh baby. It's ok the worst is over now. Just calm down, my love. Relax and breathe," Steele said in his most calming and reassuring voice that he could manage. "I love you Nina. I love your tight hot ass baby. Shhh don't cry honey. Relax and let me love you. Let me show you how much I love you pet."

His calming voice and caressing hands were working to settle Nina. Her sobs slowed to the occasional sniff and her body once stiff and tense was starting to relax as her asshole adjusted to being stretched to accommodate his cock. Steele slowly pulled out a little way, causing Nina to gasp in panic as she expected another rush of pain same as before. But Steele was careful, his movements slow and deliberate. In and out. In and out. Steele was beginning to pant as the intense pleasure of her ass clamping down hard on his cock was almost too good to hold back. He wanted to fill her cavity up with his cum.

His slow strokes were working. It hardly hurt Nina at all anymore. Actually it was beginning to feel good. Her ass was used to this big thing in there now it was becoming like it was part of her and had always been then. It seemed to like this sensation of being totally full. Her body began to respond to his slow thrusts. Her sniffs changing to soft moans every time his cock pushed back inside her. Now when he pulled back until just the head of his cock was held tightly inside her anus, she was waiting for the thrust back in. Waiting too long it seemed, for each time he pulled back she felt empty and missed it and wanted it back. Then back in he went, and she moaned in delight to be full again, complete. Soon his thrusts seemed too slow, pleasure now reigned where pain had once been. Nina wanted more.

"Oh please fuck me," she begged, "I'm yours. My ass is yours. Take me!"

Steele moaned as the power rush from her words of total surrender buzzed through him. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her ass a little harder. In and out. In and out. They both moaned in pleasure as the fucking picked up momentum. Steele clenched his teeth as he fought back the urge to cum. He needed her to cum first.

He knew she was almost there, he could feel her ass muscles clamping down harder around his cock. He just had to push the right button.

"Oh Nina. I love fucking you. I love fucking your hot tight little ass. I want to fill your hot ass up with my cum baby. Cum for me my sweet lil slut. Cum for your Master. Show me how much you love my cock!" demanded Steele.

Nina squealed as she came, her body went rigid for a moment as she held her breath. A tidal wave of ecstasy hit her hard. She muttered "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over again as the pleasure sensation seemed to travel the same route from her ass, down her spine and to her brain. This time the tears were of pure joy as her body seemed unable to contain the emotion and the excess poured out of her in the form of tears. She shook uncontrollably on the table, almost blacking out from the intenseness of her orgasm. She wasn't aware at first that Steele had cum seconds after her.

When she had cum, her anal muscles had clamped down hard on his cock and it triggered his orgasm. He shot his seed into her hole in three sharp bursts. He cursed and then groaned as he released and emptied his balls into her cavity. Steele's orgasm was intense too. For a moment he felt it was the best fuck and the best orgasm he had ever experienced. He even had to hold on to the edge of the table to steady himself as he had cum so hard that he felt a bit unsteady on his feet. Then the moment passed and remembered his task at hand. His cock slipped out of her hole, pushed out by his cum. He slumped forward and held the trembling body of his conquered pet.

He kissed her back and neck and caressed her gently, whispering in her ear how much he loved her and how wonderful a lover she was. He wasn't really one for kissing and cuddling after sex but this project was far from finished. He had just completed another stage of the many things he planned to do to Nina and he knew in order to for his plan to work he would have to ensure that she believed he was in love with her and be patient. He was good at that.

It was his patience that got him where he was today. He was rich and successful, respected and admired. He had it all, top job, great house and trophy wife. The only thing he desired that he currently lacked, was an heir. Steele wanted a child, preferably a son and his wife Katrina was unable to fulfill her wifely duties in this her most important function. Steele had taken her to the best doctors and clinics but all the results were the same. Katrina was unable to bear children. All the doctors could suggest was adoption or surrogacy.

Katrina had fallen apart with grief and depression for a time as she badly wanted to become a mother and she knew how important it was to her husband to have an heir. Steele had even considered leaving her and finding himself a new wife, a fertile wife, but for all his faults David Steele did actually love his wife. As much as a man like himself is able to love. And so he helped his wife recover from her bout of depression by giving her what she needed. Hope.

Steele had flatly refused the idea of raising some other mans baby, so adoption was out. He had decided that he would find a suitable surrogate mother, but he did not want to impregnate some stranger by means of artificial insemination. He wanted to find a woman that would not only allow him to fuck her and get her pregnant the natural way, but also he wanted a virgin. He planned to find the right woman, take her virginity, impregnate her and then convince her to give up the baby to be raised by Katrina and himself. A difficult plan for most, but Steele had the resources and the patience to carry out this plan, and so far it was going actually how he intended.

Of course he told Katrina of his plan to find the perfect surrogate mother to keep her happy and give her hope, but he did not tell her any of the details of his plan. Katrina knew better than to ask when the details were not forthcoming. She was just thrilled that he was prepared to go to whatever lengths in order for her to become a mother.

Steele helped Nina off the table, carefully removing his belt from around her neck and took her by the hand to the shower. They washed themselves and each other's back and then Steele took her in his arms under the warm water and kissed her passionately.

Nina glowed when she looked up at him. She loved him, adored him. Worshipped him. This man that turned pain to pleasure seemed more God-like to her every day.

nz_marie
nz_marie
648 Followers