Ninth Time Is The Charm

Story Info
Michelle had a lot of fun, but her partner needs one more go.
1.3k words
3.86
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain drummed on the windows of Michelle's apartment. Outside was another spring storm; cold, windy and bleak.

"Thank you. I think I've had enough for one day," Michelle said.

"I really wanted to make you come," David said. The skinny, blond man trembled; it was hard to believe he had been so confident hours ago. "I'm so sorry."

The busty short-haired brunette who lay under David smiled as she idly brushed his shoulders. The man had an erection again, and he was clearly horny again. And they dared to call me a sex maniac, she though.

It was a dreadful Tuesday, and Michelle liked dreadful Tuesdays. She knew exactly what to do: head home after the work, find a nice guy from the bar, and have sex all afternoon.

"You've brought me so close to orgasm every time," Michelle said. She smiled widely to David as she picked up her round glasses. "And you made me cum when you fingered me and when you went down on me. No need to be sorry, man."

"No, I really want to make you come at least once while we fuck," David said.

"It's not that important," Michelle said. "Really!"

"Come on..." David said. "You sure you don't want another round?"

Michelle paused. "You really, really want yet another round?" She knew he was sure of that, feeling that hard cock of his against her as they spoke, but still...

"Yeah!" David said.

Michelle thought for a second; not that it mattered much. "Well, heck, I don't mind!" she said with a smile. "I just hope you don't last forever. I mean, you've got to be a bit dry by now." She grinned. And, of course, she didn't really mind that either. "If you really want to feel so damn manly," she said with a wide grin that she hoped would be enough to tell him that she was being sarcastic, "I think we should try doggy style next."

"If you want to," David said.

"I may be a bit weird, but..." Michelle said and paused, smiling and biting her lip. "...I want to keep my glasses on."

David grinned. "Why?"

"I just thought you'd want to fuck a smart-looking girl."

David laughed. "Well, I can't argue about that!"

Michelle got up, and went on all fours. "I've got to say, you don't strike me like a librarian in bed... you sure can bang women like a muscle-bound jock," She said and giggled.

David knelt behind Michelle. Michelle drew breath as David took hold of her loins, rubbing them gently. He spent a few seconds with gentle brushes.

"And how do normal geeks behave in bed, then?" David said.

David paused for a while, and Michelle didn't look behind her. Hearing the rattle of David opening a condom package and hearing him rolling it on him was exciting enough for her.

"You know, I usually get an orgasm pretty fast," Michelle said. "I must just be pretty tired today."

David didn't reply; Michelle didn't really want him to. She trembled again a bit as David rubbed her again, with just one hand; for a brief second and a half, she reflected on how hot it was that she knew how he was guiding himself in her with his other hand. She gasped a bit as his cock-tip touched her. As he gently pushed himself in, Michelle sighed deeper, happy to feel David in her again.

"Mmmh..." David said. "You know, I really love girls who like to fuck many times in one night." David slid deep fairly fast, with only a few pushes.

He's just... not too big, not too small, Michelle thought. God, I really love having him in me, but he's a bit too eager too... And he wants me to have an orgasm as if that was all that mattered. But then again, I could really use one right now...

"Ninth time is the charm... Ever been with a girl who wanted to fuck over eight times in one evening?" Michelle asked with a bit of a not-so-thinly-veiled pride in her voice.

"Oh, just twice before tonight..." David said. "And one more if you count the girls who wanted to fuck all morning."

Michelle sighed a deep sigh of joy as David started to hump her faster. Barely started, and he was already at it at full swing.

David humped Michelle faster. "Mmmh... so good..." he managed to say. "So tight..."

Michelle breathed faster. David could clearly reach deep in her, and she felt she was going all the way closer to bliss, her excitement building faster and faster. She felt more awake than in the past few hours, and took a grip of herself. She had been wrong about her wish to call it a day, but it was no time to think about that.

She felt more and more heavenly with every passing minute, and David didn't even need any more foreplay.

Every thrust, every rub, every gentle shove brought Michelle closer and closer to bliss. "Don't stop... Ooh... Don't stop... Ooh... Ooh..." she cried, closing her eyes really hard.

Closer. Ever closer. Michelle felt she was at the heavenly gates. Oh my God...

Michelle trembled hard as orgasm hit her; she cloud feel herself shivering hard, hard, squeezing around David's cock.

Waves of bliss washed over her, taking away Michelle's ability to make any sounds. She knew she was moaning – trying to moan, at least – but couldn't hear anything.

Split second later, Michelle shivered hard, gasping for air, her heart racing and her arms going limp as David's rock-hard cock slid in her again and again.

Michelle felt like a goddess, lost in clouds, being a heavenly force of pure joy and bliss radiating over all of the world...

...and that like all goddesses, she was at the same time on Earth. She was aware that in her bliss, she was still here on all fours on her bed, with a cute guy fucking her.

"Ooo... ooh... oh my God..." she was finally able to moan.

"Ooh, fuck yeah," Michelle could hear David shouting. "Now that's a good girl."

Michelle braced for whatever was coming; her heat was still strong, and she knew David was coming again soon. She didn't knew who would come first.

And she didn't have time to think about it: it was she who came again.

"Ohhhh... my God," Michelle screamed, even louder. The second wave of bliss almost took her legs out; she just wanted to fall down on the bed and curl up in a ball of bliss. She gasped for air and lost her will to do anything more; it was heaven, nothing more needed to be done.

"Fuu-uuck yeah..." David screamed. He let out a satisfied grunt as he shoved hard and deep in Michelle as he filled her with his cum. "Mmmmmmh!"

Michelle felt David's rock-hard cock throb in her again. David took a hold of Michelle's shoulder and held her, holding him deep in her as the two rocked forth slowly, enjoying each other's heat and throbs.

"Well that was amazing," David finally said. "Thank you."

"Oh wow, thank you. Yeah, that was good," Michelle said. She let out a low, long satisfied "mmmh" as she felt David go soft in her after shooting his load in her. David pulled out of her.

Dazed, Michelle went to lie down on her side and saw David pulling out the condom and tossing it in the trash can next to the bed. "Hope that was satisfying, David?" Michelle said.

"Yeah!" David said. "Looks like that was satisfying to you too, Michelle? Hope that was fun?"

"Didn't I say I had tons of fun the last eight times today?" Michelle grinned. "Yes, it was still fun. Perhaps even more fun than the previous ones."

"Glad to hear that," David said. "Look, I've got an early wake-up and need to travel tomorrow. I'm afraid I don't think I should stay overnight..."

"Pity... would have loved to be added to the list of girls who wanted to be banged by you all morning!" Michelle said and laughed.

"Well, I certainly hope getting to one of those list is quite enough for now," David said. "But maybe in the future..."