Nirupama Ch. 02

Story Info
Nirupama discovers her new job!
6.5k words
4.18
38.2k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Nirupama returned home in a very festive mood : she couldn't remember to have taken so much pleasure, even during her wedding night! Her master was a very good, tireless lover who really knew how to treat girls. Kishore couldn't sustain comparison. She just wondered whether her master's interest for her would last. In the eventuality he wanted to make it permanent, she would be ready to divorce her worthless husband. She even felt a faint hope that he would offer her to become his wife : she promised herself she would be totally submissive to him, ready to do anything kinky or just dirty to please him. At least, in her head, Kishore was already just past history!

She woke up early in her haste to retrieve her master. Kishore returned from work at this moment and thought she had missed him. She laughed silently at his mistake but prepared food for him when he would wake up... She was waiting in front of her home nearly half an hour early. A sudden honk drew her out of her dreams : it was Sir Prusti who was arriving about twenty minutes in advance. He seemed equally impatient to meet her again. He drove off but he didn't take the direction of the city centre :

- Where are we going? It's not the normal direction, Master!

- No I have just decided we will start working around 10 AM. We have two hours to play together at my home!

It was the first time Nirupama had ever entered her master's home. He walked up to her and pulled up her saree. It unwound from her body and fell to the floor. He undid her petticoat and hugged her, forgetting in his haste to remove her choli. He made no comments about her wearing no knickers but wasn't that his precise order? She had put on her knickers and a bra but Kishore hadn't tried to explore her body. When he had left to go to sleep, she had removed her undies and dropped them in the dirty linen bag!

- Master, I have followed your orders to the letter! When do you want to fuck me and what hole will you choose?

- How about now? And I will opt for your mouth, just for starters!

Mr Prusti led her into his bedroom and they entered it hand in hand like lovers. Nirupama noticed with a big smile that his cock was sticking out between his legs and she could discern the bulge of his balls ready to disgorge their contents in her throat! He was suddenly in a hurry to see him buried to the hilt in her sweet holes. He pushed her down onto her knees and Nirupama played along, unhooking his belt, opening his fly and pulling his pants down. She let them drop to the floor with a sigh of contentment. She plunged to take his cock into her mouth but he seized by the hair and held her head away from his cock.

- God! You are very anxious to get my cock deep into you, slut!

- Yes Master! I can't wait for it! I really want to suck you off!

-Wait! Do you have a picture of your husband?

Nirupama nodded. She hastily searched in her bag and handed a photo to her master. He pinned it to the wall just above her.

-Thus, your husband will see that you are now deeply attached to me and you are MY playmate, not his anymore! Tell him you are transferring your allegiance to me from now on!

Her Master clearly wanted her to make an oath to him... That was grandiloquent but she was deeply proud he wanted to make their pairing official somewhere. On his instructions, she knelt stark naked in front of the image on the wall and announced in a loud voice that she formally forswore her marital vows of faithfulness to him. Kishore would never touch her again unless her Master told her to submit to her husband! Her master made her turn around with her naked butt toward her husband's picture. She opened her ass for him to signify he was of no importance to her, now! Mr Prusti stood in front of Nirupama and put his cock in front of her mouth.

- When you'll take my big hard cock in your mouth, you will formally accept to become my fuck toy to do with you just as I want! You will then suck me so I can get hard and fuck your horny cunt again! I want it permanently drenched with your love juices whenever I am in your vicinity!

Nirupama just nodded in acknowledgement and bent down to cover his cock with her wet mouth. She slurped and slurped. He bent her over the edge of the bed and he grabbed her by the hips... In one thrust, he was embedded to the hilt, deep inside her. He had had no difficulty entering her : her tight cunt was already getting used to his size. He fucked and fucked that wet cunt of hers and she came twice in a row. Kishore had never been able to do anything like that! When he was ready to cum, he pulled out of Nirupama's pussy, turned around her and covered her face with his jizz. He then told her to scoop the thick sperm with her finger and shove it into her pussy!

Nirupama obeyed quietly, thinking that if she weren't on the pill, she would be impregnating herself as she was in her fertile period! Just thinking to a possible pregnancy made her cum violently! It seemed she was ready to carry a baby but with the vows she had taken that day, it would surely not be sired by Kishore! She would now love it to be done by her Master!!! It was strange she now always referred to him as her Master, not with his name! It was probable a mark of total subservience! He told her he wanted to immortalize that day by taking photos of then playing together. She giggled at the idea of her master watching pictures of her and him, years later. He went to a cupboard and came back with a pile of lingerie pieces he had bought on the previous day, just for her! There would have no size problems as he had noted her sizes on their previous encounter.

She came out of the bedroom soon after wearing a black lace bra with matching minimum G-string and garter belt. The G-string was so small that it disappeared completely between her ass crack and in her twat. The frilly straps holding the G-string up nicely framed her shaved pussy. She perfectly knew she was hot and ready to do anything her Master wanted! She helped him install the digital camera on a tripod. When he switched on the device, she jumped in his arms, taking care to always be properly positioned with regard to the camera. The pictures would be good and she would keep the best one in her purse, replacing Kishore's picture...

Her master started with a series of pictures of Nirupama exhibiting the main assets of her body, then he positioned himself just between her wide spread thighs (another picture). Then he pushed aside the string covering her pussy slit (picture) and pushed his rock hard cock into her dripping twat (picture). He then stood up lifting her in the air with him (several pictures before sitting down with her straddling him, impaled completely on his superior cock. She screamed aloud in total bliss (picture)... That was probably the pose she would pick up for her purse! He finally cummed deep in her pussy (picture) and pulled out slowly. A river of hot cum oozed out of her ravaged fuck hole (picture) Maybe she would also take a copy of this one, just to watch herself totally owned by her Master!

Mr Prusti seemed quite satisfied with the pictures he had taken from the remote. But he had still plenty of virile strength and wanted to enjoy her again! He was totally relaxed, lying spread-eagle, his cock already pointing to the ceiling. He was bare-ass and naked on the bed, and Nirupama was stroking his hard ten-inch cock. He asked her whether she had enjoyed being filmed while being fucked so masterfully. She replied in a quite shy voice that she had loved it, that he could take erotic pictures of her whenever he wanted...

-Even in public places?

-Wherever you want! I am your obedient slave and I don't want to ever disappoint you!

-Then I want you on your four and in the double. You have had my cock in your butt just yesterday and it still needs stretching out until it's as easy to enter as your pussy!

Nirupama hastily took the position her Master had ordered her to take. She was still sore from her first butt fucking but it was just unthinkable not to obey a direct order from her Master. She just whispered to him :

-Please, Master! Be gentle with me! My ass hole still hurts!

-I know, cunt! That was why I fucked your pussy to make it easier for you when I would visit your back passage!

-You are marvellous, Master! You always think to anything in advance! I am quite lucky you have decided to own me!

-Actually, it's you who knocked at my door, offering you to my dirtiest desires!

-Yes but I was just looking for some help, not sex!

-You never know what lies behind a door!

Mr Prusti went to a kitchen cupboard and came back with a peanut butter can. He smeared a sizeable quantity on her anus, pushing it into her ass hole with one then two fingers...

-Push in your belly, as if you were defecating! It will open up your ass hole and help you receive my cock with less pain but don't worry : in a week or so, the pain will have receded, almost disappeared!

Nirupama obeyed and felt her sphincter gradually loosen as if she was about to shit. Just nothing would come out! On the contrary, something really huge would pop into her! She wasn't terrified as she would have been just a week before : she was awaiting quietly the orders of her lover! That was now her only duty and she relished submitting to him. She was deadly frightened about being soon to be fucked in the ass again but she would never have imagined trying to escape or refuse him to exert his rights on her body : A good slave never rebels against her master!

Mr Prusti quietly positioned himself behind her offered buttocks. He slapped them and told her to rectify the position : her bottom thrust upward, her tits lowered until they were almost grazing the bed sheets with just the height for him to run his hands on her boobs and pinch her nipples, head up and mouth open. He would make her clean his soiled cock into her mouth after he had cummed in her bowels. She was disgusted by the mere idea but she already knew she would perform that vile act willingly, almost eagerly! She was already on a mission and nothing was important for her but the complete satisfaction of her Master!

He entered her pussy from underneath and her hips bucked wildly. He also grabbed her tits from behind and started mauling them in his strong hands. Nirupama screamed in bliss but kept the position... He pushed in deeper until his cock head collided with her cervix! She had taken his whole length to the hilt in just two thrusts. She marvelled before the success of the training her master had given her. She was now quite sure that Kishore with his small cock would never be able to make her cum any more and it seemed to her quite proper! He would have to use her back passage or her mouth but he would never agree to it! She screamed again when he pressed on her clit with his forefinger. She bucked helplessly. She finally found the courage to tell her Master :

- I think I am ready to receive your superior cock in my arse, master! Let's do it now! Please, Master, your slave begs you to bugger her, without waiting anymore! And do it hard, Master! Make me scream very loud!

- Whatever my sweet Nirupama wants!

He pulled completely out of her pussy and lifted his cock just a little. He coated his cock and her anus with butter straight from the fridge. He smeared it deeply in her anus and she could feel it melting progressively. His prick quite naturally wedged itself against her anus. It was so slick that half of the head disappeared into it without any effort.

-I think that your back passage just begs to receive my cock, Nirupama! We are going to satisfy it!

He humped forward with a grunt. Nirupama screamed when his cock entered her bum by at least four inches. He humped again and, this time, he gained another three inches. Nirupama felt it was much easier than during her anal deflowering. She thought that she would faint with the pain when he launched the third assault that saw him embedded to the hilt into her ass with more desperate screams from her. The pain receded quite fast, to her utter surprise! It was soon replaced by a lingering feeling of being overstuffed, annoying but quite manageable! She had felt it had been easy to receive his monstrous cock in her pussy but his second entry into her ass hole hadn't been excessively painful! She had screamed a lot but it was more to give her courage and spur her master to shorten the penetration! She hadn't even wept and sobbed during the assault!

Mr Prusti was remaining still, his body covering her back and his cock deep in her ass while she would have loved being fucked really hard, NOW! It seemed she would have to push the Start button. She rotated her hips around her Master's cock, slightly at the beginning then with more force. She then moved forward, obtaining a moan from her Master. It was encouraging and she pushed back on him until he was fully lodged into her hindquarters. Her Master's cock twitched but still didn't enter in action. She then pulled upward more decidedly, clenching her pussy muscles. She bore back on him, after having completely loosened her muscles. She started again with more vigour, milking his cock like a peasant milking a cow or a goat. Mr Prusti seemed to enjoy the treatment as he screamed in ecstasy and grabbed her by the waist...

Her master started the in and out movement she desperately craved for. She abandoned her self to his rhythm just clenching and unclenching her sphincter to provide him more pleasure! He increased his speed into her butt. His balls slapped her pussy lips each time. He stopped for a moment and rubbed his fingers on her clit and along her pussy lips. Nirupama's hips bucked under him lifting his body from the bed as if he was weightless and she screamed :

-Do me, Master, fuck me! Fuck me like the lowliest whore! I want your cock, I want your cum deep inside me! Fuck me! Ram your magnificent cock into me!

Nirupama was ablaze. Her Master drew her to him, using all his strength to get deeper into her. He pumped her offered butt slowly and, soon, he was ready to cum. He turned her so that she was facing the mirror on the wall. He looked right at her reflection and told her :

-Now I am going to push a huge load of my cum into your ass, Nirupama. Can you feel my swollen balls against your pussy? They are filled with my hot sperm and I am going to drain them completely in your tight ass hole! Here it comes!

Nirupama's master roared as he shot his jizz deep inside her. Her muscles milked him dry as she had come with him, just like a loving mate should do! He lay onto of her and she was panting desperately. She turned her head toward him and he kissed her. She kissed me back and opened her mouth under his. His tongue invaded her mouth for a torrid French kiss... They were both panting when he freed her mouth :

-Well, Nirupama dear, my hot seed is now coating the lining of your intestines, deep inside you. Tell me you are proud to receive my cum wherever and whenever I want! Tell me you enjoy when I fuck you, that you belong to me, that you are my obedient slave! Tell me!

-Yes, Master : you have planted your noble seed in my pussy, in my mouth and in my ass and I cummed with you deep inside me! You have owned me completely and I will always enjoy whenever you will just touch me! You are my Master and I am your slave! You have decided that I would enter to your service! Just tell me what precisely my role will be! I want to make you proud of me!

-Quite simple : you will have to play different roles in my company : secretarial work for me : typing letters, opening the incoming mail and preparing the letters for me to read, sending the bills to customers and managing my time schedule... The second part will be, of course, seeing that all my sexual wishes are fulfilled but our short acquaintance makes me think that you will certainly succeed in a new promising branch of our activities!

-And what is it?

-You know that many marriages in India are arranged between families. The problem is that families may lie on the qualities of their offspring, saying he is quite interested by a girl while he is definitively queer. They may pretend he has an interesting job with big expectations when he is about to be fired and that he would make a totally faithful husband while he has a different girl in his bed every night and often several at the same time! The bride's family is often ready to pay high sums to be sure of their future son in law!

-OK but what will I do exactly?

-Enquire about the guy's job, chat with his boss and meet the future groom. You could wear then a sexy transparent saree or some very attractive outfit. You will try to seduce him. Whether you succeed or not won't make a difference for the bride's family : they will be quite eager to pay me in any situation!

-I see but you have never been asked to test the faithfulness of the bride?

-Of course, but that is my own job! There is just the possibility that the would-be bride is a lesbian. Your help would be then quite welcome but I will have to train you to become bi so you could be able to seduce a girl! I promised you to double your salary but you will receive in addition nice tips when you return from a mission with pictures proving the guy had kissed you or had done better than that!

-Do... do you imply that I may have to actually fuck the guys?

-Of course, silly! Then we will have the definitive proof of the guy's infidelity!

Nirupama was so deeply entranced in her subservience to Mr Prusti that she didn't feel his demand to exceed normality : he was her lover and he could ask her about anything short of murder! She would try to perform her job to her maximum strength and beyond!

They rearranged their clothes... Just Nirupama stayed naked under her choli and saree with just her petticoat on. Mr Prusti made her walk a long time in the crowded streets, just to get her used to feel the cool morning breeze on her naked pussy. She came to enjoy it : it was so naughty to be the fuck toy of her master! When she had to stop to cross a road, she took the opportunity of the crowd to press against Mr Prusti. Her flimsy silk saree was so thin that she felt as if she was naked in his embrace in the middle of a crowd. For some reason, it aroused her violently. Her pussy started dripping with her love juices and she couldn't wait to be at Mr Prusti's offices : he then could fuck her to his leisure!

Her master must have shared her thoughts as he suddenly hasted toward his offices. He presented her to the other members of his staff, two secretaries and a young quite handsome man before leading her to his personal office. Mr Prusti locked the door behind them. Nirupama wasn't surprised when he stripped her naked swiftly. He moved back to be able to watch her whole lascivious body. He fumbled in his garments to extract his cock. He pushed her over the couch and immediately started entering her as she lay on her back on the bed. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and slowly pushed in. She was so tight but so wet that it felt pure heaven for him. Nirupama moaned in pain and pleasure as he worked his huge cock into her. Finally his balls touched her ass. He pulled back and went in again with more strength. She was writhing helplessly on the bed.

Mr Prusti kept up a slow pace and Nirupama just lay on the small bed, wailing each time he bottomed out in her pussy but certainly not in pain : just pure unadulterated lust! He could feel her muscles tighten and then relax as she came repeatedly under his continuous assaults. She marvelled at his extraordinary staying power! He was really the epitome of big cocked domineering Indian men able to seduce any girl!

After he had cummed into her pussy, Nirupama was told to stay naked and start typing letters. Mr Prusti was bending over her shoulder to check if she was making faults and errors but her spelling was perfect, far better than the girl he had ousted earlier. He complimented for her work and Nirupama blushed with pleasure. She pushed her breasts forward to offer her master a better view on her tits and he gawked in surprise : Nirupama was as sexy as she was wicked! He couldn't wait to see how she would perform with her first customer : men are often rather stupid when they are near a really pretty girl and the man could detect there was some sort of a trap for him! Would Nirupama be clever enough for that task?

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12