Nit Time

Story Info
His niece came to visit.
1k words
3.93
52k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben arrived home one evening to find that his wife was out. He found himself shocked by the amount of relief that he felt. Candy, his niece, bounded up to him, gave him a peck on the cheek, and then asked him if he fancied a cup of tea.

"Yes please," came his reply, as Ben headed towards the stairs. He needed to change out of his work clothes in order to relax properly. His tea was on the coffee table at the side of his armchair when he eventually came back downstairs.

"You and Aunt Karen don't seem to be getting on too well lately," said Candy.

"No, not since the funeral," agreed Ben. "She seems to have changed. She's become cold since the death of your mother. It could be delayed shock."

"She must be mad. I can't see how any woman could go cold on you," said Candy, whilst blushing.

"We mustn't be too hard on her. As I said before, it could be delayed shock. We don't know what she's going through at the moment."

"Ok. By the way I have a bit of bad news."

"What bad news?" asked Ben, looking worried.

"There's been an outbreak of bugs at college. We've been asked if all families can check each others hair?"

"Bugs?" Ben enquired.

"Sorry, the teacher called them nits," she replied.

"Oh is that all? If you haven't got them, then Karen and I can't have them."

"I don't know if I've got them or not, so we must check each other."

"What do you want me to do?" Ben asked.

Candy knelt on the carpet, nit comb in hand, and then patted the floor in front of her.

"Come here and put your head down," she commanded.

Ben obeyed; he knelt down and bowed his head in front of her. She began to sift through his hair, whilst spreading her knees to make herself more comfortable. Her skirt had been extremely short when she had been standing up. In this position, it covered nothing!

Ben found himself staring directly into her crotch. This was not intentional, but he had no choice in the position his head was being held. He tried to avert his eyes, but it wasn't possible. Neither could he help notice her smooth, young skin, nor how well formed her body was. The tight muscled sinews between her legs were being stretched, lifting her panties away from her flesh in places.

The panties were made of a thin, white, translucent material. They were stretched tightly over her genitalia, but didn't quite make it to the edges. Her mound was voluptuous and bulbous, giving the impression of well-hidden secrets in the valley it concealed. Apart from a small, neat triangle of pubic hair just above her feminine crevice, all other bodily hair had been carefully removed. Nothing was left but smooth, young, sensual flesh.

Ben had the mind of a healthy young male, a mind that refused to acknowledge Candy as the person this body belonged to, especially while his field of vision was being filled with such a voluptuous image. Subconsciously, he completely dissociated her from this succulently erotic vision. All he could see was a gorgeous young mound that was making him stiff!

For some reason he started to fall forward. Instinctively his hands flew out and landed on Candy's thighs. Even though this was accidental, Ben knew that it was a mistake. He quickly removed his hands.

Unwittingly he continued to watch her, noticing that she was beginning to open like a flower. As she continued to unfold, her inner cleft began to make contact with the gusset of her panties. A clear damp patch started to become visible. It slowly spread outwards from his point of focus. Ben was being presented with a very clear picture of her virginal, untouched labia. Even though he'd had no physical stimulation, Ben felt himself begin to throb. He needed to get up and go to the bathroom quickly!

"That'll do," he said, as he got up and scurried off. Ben tried his hardest to hide his obvious erection from Candy. Once in the bathroom, he locked the door, then walked to the toilet and undid his trousers. Closing his eyes, he imagined running the tip of his tool down the damp patch in those panties. No further stimulation was needed. Slowly he began to pull back his foreskin. As he increased the pressure, the feeling intensified. Finally, he exploded, ejaculating all over the toilet seat. After wiping everything down and flushing the toilet it all seemed a lot cleaner, but the cleanliness of the bathroom did nothing to remove the pangs of guilt that Ben was now feeling.

Candy was checking the hair on the side of Ben's head when she first noticed that his gaze was fixed firmly between her legs. Her first inclination was to pull her knees together, but she found herself experiencing a new and very strange sensation. As she relaxed, her knees drifted even further apart. Something was awakening within her, and the strange new sensation felt extremely pleasant. Was she experiencing her first arousal? Whatever this feeling was, it intensified tremendously when she felt Ben's hands grab her thighs. She suddenly became aware that she was becoming slightly damp in a very private place! This feeling seemed to be the result of an exquisite tingle that was developing in an extremely unexplored part of her. At the same time, she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

Just as Ben left the room, (while clearly attempting to hide an erection), she felt the need to place her hand between her legs. She didn't know why, but Ooohhh it felt so good! She had never experienced anything quite like this in her life before. Candy didn't understand what was happening, but she knew that it felt nice. She would love to continue this experience with Ben, but at the same time she was embarrassed.

Ben walked back into the room, all evidence of his erection gone.

"Does that feel better?" Candy asked.

"What do you mean?" Ben replied testily, whilst blushing.

Candy looked him in the eye and grinned saucily, even though she wasn't one hundred percent sure what had just happened.