Nitty Gritty

Story Info
Two country lovers share a moment
1.6k words
4.35
7.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just setting as the truck came into view. The '72 Ford had seen better days but after the four hour ride it looked like a stretch limo with all the amenities. They laughed and dismounted. Cracking jokes all day had almost been more fun than fishing...almost.

"Hey, Matt, you want to feed and load the horses while I load the gear?"

"No Problem."

He was just about to load the first horse in the trailer when he heard her trying to start the truck. The engine was trying to turn over for the third time when it quit with a terrible noise. He laughed when he heard a loud "shit" come from somewhere near the cab.

"Everything okay up there?"

He heard the hood pop followed by more cursing. He walked to the front of the pick-up and chuckled when he saw her feet dangling over the ground and her upper body lost somewhere by the motor.

She hopped back to the ground, "she threw a belt." She walked around to the bed of the pick up and opened the job box. Out of it she grabbed a tool kit and a flashlight.

"Do you need some help?"

She shrugged her shoulders and went to work. After twenty minutes of cursing, banging, thumping and more cursing, " I can't see a damn thing. We are going to have to wait until morning. You don't mind camping out, do you?"

"Nah, it will be like that time your brother and mine stole your dad's horse and ran away."

"Oh my god! I thought he was going to kill them both!"

"You think their hides are still tan after all these years?"

"Probably."

They exchanged more childhood memories and grown-up stories as they gathered stones and dry wood for a fire.

She pointed towards the truck, "there are matches in the glove box."

Matt went to grab the matches, while in the truck he grabbed the water bottles that had been rolling around on the floorboards during the drive up. He also grabbed the blanket he knew she kept behind the bench seat.

It was fully dark before they had a decent fire going and had finished up the remnants of their lunch from earlier in the day.

"I'm always shocked how quickly it cools off in the mountains," she said as she carried over a couple horse blankets.

He admired her grace in the dancing firelight as she sat down next to him.

"You know, if it gets any colder, we are going to have to huddle together for warmth."

He laughed when she wiggled her eyebrows at him suggestively, "only if you promise to take advantage of me." She laughed and snuggled up under his arm.

"I had fun today. I'm glad we were able to get away from our families and do this today."

She nodded against his chest, "me too." She looked up into his face, "you were pretty determined to get me out here today. Why?"

He searched her eyes for a couple seconds before focusing his attention on her full lips and leaning in. When he could taste her breath he stopped and waited. He didn't have to wait long before she tentatively brushed her lips against his. He smiled and kissed her again. When she parted her lips and he was able to stroke her tongue with his own she sighed and melted against him. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back while they kissed.

For a long time they just kissed and touched. He pulled away for a moment, "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that."

She giggled and laid back on the blanket, gently pulling him down with her. He kissed her again, more passionately than before, 'are you sure?"

She answered by starting to unbutton her blouse. He groaned when she revealed a simple, elegant, white bra that cupped her full breasts. She laid back on the blanket and watched as lust chased reason out of his gaze.

He gently brushed a stray lock of red hair off her waiting face and cradled the back of her head with his palm before he kissed her again. The kiss grew in intensity. The hand that wasn't gently holding her to him slowly caressed her hip and moved its way up her ribcage. She arched her back into his touch, encouraging him. He cupped her breast with his palm, stroking her nipple through the thin fabric with his thumb. She moaned into his mouth and pulled at the shirt on his back.

He sat back to remove his shirt while she unclasped her bra.

He pushed her shoulders back to the ground and kissed along her collar bone. She traced lazy designs on his back with her fingertips. When he took her nipple in his mouth she dug her fingers into his shoulders. He kissed his way down her body until he found the waistband of her jeans with his lips.

She laughed when he popped the button with his teeth. She laughed as he slid her jeans down her legs and off her feet. Her laughter stopped when he pushed her panties to the side and pressed his tongue against her flesh.

Her fingers wound themselves in his hair as he licker her lazily. Long, sure, unhurried strokes that made her whimper and pant. He spread her legs further with his hands and traced her opening with his tongue, not penetrating just teasing. When she lifted her hips and pressed his head closer with her hands he smiled against her clit. He slid a finger between her moist and swollen lips and slowly slipped it inside. He listened to her breath hitch. Gently he withdrew it and pushed back in. She moaned low in her throat and he added another finger. He slid a third inside her and she started thrashing, he could feel the walls of her pussy start tightening around his fingers. He kept a slow and steady rhythm going and started caressing her clit with his tongue. When she tried to pull away he pressed his free hand into her stomach, pushing her against the ground and forcing her still.

He smiled in triumph when she cried out and he felt her pulse around his hand. The gush of wetness around his fingers made his cock jump against his jeans.

When her trembling stopped she reached for his hand and brought his soaked fingers to her lips. She licked them with her soft tongue, making him groan with need.

Her hands opened the fly on his jeans and it was his turn to lie back on the old blanket. She pulled his boots off and then his jeans. She crawled up his legs rubbing her cheeks against his thighs and kissed his hips. She licked the tip of his cock, tasting the salty dew of his arousal. She traced the length of his shaft with her tongue, feeling him jump against her. She took him in her mouth and moaned at the sensation., She sucked him in and out, rubbing her tongue against the underside of him. When the muscles in his legs began to twitch she kissed his hips and stood up.

She stepped out of her panties and dropped back to her knees. She straddled him high on his hips and pressed her pussy against him.

He sat up and captured her mouth with his. His arms locked around her and she rocked against him moaning loudly. He rolled them over and pushed against her.

"Matt, please. I need you inside me."

He lifted her hips and looked at her glistening entrance. His cock was so stiff he had to force it down to slide the tip inside her. She pulled at his hips wanting him deeper, filling her up. Inch by inch he pushed himself inside of her, feeling her velvet walls grip at him.

They both moaned as their hips met. He stayed deep for a moment before slowly pulling back out. He thrust in again getting as deep as he could before withdrawing.

He kept his pace slow and even. She gripped whim with thighs made strong by time in the saddle. She gripped him with her pussy made tight and hot with her desire.

She cried out again, her pussy trying to milk his cock. She pulled him down for a fierce kiss before rolling him over and mounting him. She rode him, not with frantic barely controlled bouncing but with an even grind. She kept him trapped deep inside her, barely rising up off his body.

He reached his hand between them to stroke her clit. She leaned back and balance her hands beside his knees. Her movements got more fevered and she climaxed again, soaking them with her passion.

He pushed her onto her stomach and lifter her hips so she was on her knees. He settle himself behind herd a took control. He thrust into her hard and fast. He watched her ass bounce every time he reached the end of himself.

She cried out again and reached behind her to grab his hip. He felt her clench around his cock and her nails pierce his skin. He kept powering his hips against her, over and over again.

When she cried out again and he felt another gush of her passion he let go of his control. He thrust deep inside her, so deep inside, before coming. They both collapsed to the ground panting.

After a few moments, she started giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"No, really. You aren't supposed to laugh just after sex. You can really bruise a man's ego that way."

"it's just... that was amazing. I used to think about it. Trying to picture how it would happen and finally it did. I can't believe it."

He chuckled and pulled her close. They wrapped themselves in the musty blankets and fell asleep surrounded by the smell of horses, sweat and pine smoke.