N'Konga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lied convincingly, "Oh, you're so big!" she lied, "And warm."

"Hush!" I told her, but she wasn't interested, but it seemed strange that her skin and mine were the same colour, it was difficult to see where she ended and I began, and her skin was so soft against me, I had forgotten just how soft white girls were compared to the coarse skinned coarse haired native girls and I pretty much relaxed into Grace's embracing warmth.

"Don't go to sleep on me!" she muttered, so I gave her a few real hard thrusts and she gasped, "Oh, mind my baby," she said, I forgot she was pregnant, "Our baby!" she said, and she wrapped her legs round me "Our baby!" she repeated.

She looked quite pretty when she smiled, although I couldn't quite see what she had to smile about unless being fucked in public was her thing, which to be honest I doubted.

She seemed bemused when I handed her my shirt, "Put it on for the wedding pics." I suggested, and then I put her Laptop on a rock and recorded Fanouka our medicine man blessing our union.

I asked if she took me for her husband and she said "Yes!" I even put her old clit ring on her finger.

She looked confused when I said "With this ring I thee wed," or some such and then it was all over, the crowd dispersed. "For gods sake do something with your hair." I ordered.

I led her inside, she seemed somehow calm, "What now?" she asked.

"Your call," I suggested, "But you're wife number seven for now," I warned her, "So no more taking all comers up the ass."

She slapped my face, "God I'm sorry!" she apologised.

"Look, just get writing, you have some Laptop battery left so record what you're thinking." I suggested, and she stared.

"That's really thoughtful," she said, "I will."

"And don't hide it from me."

Grace worked away until the low battery warning light came on, and then closed the lid and looked around to find me sitting with the other wives, she looked for somewhere to sit with us but Ann suggested we should be alone so I took Grace to my room where I sat her down and started to undo her tightly braided hair, and she just sat and let me fiddle away.

"Will it just be you and me?" she asked, "You as village elder." she asked, "For ever?"

"Why, would you rather be a slave?" I asked.

"I want to go home," she said, "But I don't suppose." but I had my hand on her thigh and she knew when to stop talking, her thin lips felt different to the thick African lips I had been accustomed to, and she seemed surprisingly willing, her sex moist as I reached tentatively up between her legs to part her sweet lower lips.

I eased my thumb inside her and worked on her engorged clit with my fingers, she gasped softly, her nipples were already stiffening even before I unbuttoned the white shirt I had let her borrow, and bent to gently kiss her breasts still a modest C cup perhaps but soft and sweet.

"I'll have to find a new name for you," I whispered.

"Why, Grace starts with a G," she pointed out.

My other wives were kind to Grace, they were cross that I had unbraided her hair but we compromised with a sort of ponytail, and Grace sort of took over my best shirts to wear and after some problems we had a new Chief, Aslan.

I took him aside straight after the election, "The last thing you need is me hanging around so I'm going to leave you to it old chap." In told him.

He seemed genuinely concerned, but I reassured him, what he didn't know was I had managed to recharge my phone from Grace's solar panel for her Laptop, it was multivoltage and just needed a bit of connecting wire fitted across, so suddenly I contacted the outside world.

It caused some consternation, to say the least, but the morning following the election the thud of a Helicopter was heard once again and as an old Bell Huey set down just outside town so we were waiting with a single case and Grace's Laptop and within a couple of minutes we were swinging away across the plains leaving the Village and the N'Konga far behind.

"Miss Telling, Mr Harding," Tanakula Masanabe the local administrator for UniChar greeted us, but Grace's reaction startled me.

"Mrs Harding, Mr Masanabe," she said showing her ring, "We are married." it was much much later when they found us a hotel room and we could talk.

"There's no need to stay married if you don't want to." I suggested.

"Don't you want to?" she said. Now that was a shock.

"I didn't think you wanted to," I said, "You want the baby is that it?"

"I want you," she said and I thought what the hell, and I grabbed her and kissed her as I struggled to pull her shorts down, "Stop that," she said "Let me." she just dragged her shorts down for me, "Better?" she asked.

She didn't hold back at all, she near ripped my tool right off me and couldn't get me inside her fast enough, and when I collapsed on top of her exhausted, she started talking.

"It's Stephen, isn't it?" she asked, "Your name, Stephen."

"Yes," I agreed "Why."

"It's nice," she said, "You see, ah," she said, "I saw what you achieved with the N'Konga," she said, "Stephen, you were brilliant, you were absolutely brilliant."

"I did Ok," I said.

"You bought democracy to the tribe is just a few weeks," she said, "You're a genius, and you're my genius, do you understand?" she demanded.

"I guess," I said,

She carried on "So no mention of slavery, I became your wife, forget the slavery, do you understand?"

"Suits me!" I agreed.

"And be nice to Mummy, Ok," she said "she's flying in tomorrow."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I'm sure I'll think of something," she said happily.

To be continued?