No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
330 Followers

The chants continued to accelerate, the rhythms moving through her body. She saw the white flames and knew all she had to do to return to them was jump. It wasn't time yet. She could see that.

Monty had arrived in front of her, his penis nearly erect. She could feel how wet she was and only wanted to have him slip his cock into her. But he looked as out of it as she was: he was assisted by two others, preventing him from falling.

Finally, the chanting stopped, and a priest and priestess arrived. They welcomed everyone to come forward and create a circle with the bride and groom in the middle. They spoke responsively in words Marcie couldn't understand.

Drums began to beat a rhythm to the priests' chants. Music began to fill in the gaps, the pace and rhythm getting more fevered. Marcie could finally feel her feet and legs, her mind somewhere between here and the fire. She watched Monty begin to move to the rhythm and she joined him, matching his movements with her own. He came up to her, his cock pressing against her belly as they draped their arms over the other's shoulders. Now, moving as one person, they danced in the circle of the chanting guests.

The rhythm increased, the drums got louder. Marcie wanted nothing more in the world than to have him fuck her – right then. But somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she had to wait. For what, she couldn't remember.

They moved faster, the pounding of her blood bringing her back to the present, the subtle throbbing stoking the white fire behind her eyes. They turned within the circle and the chanting stopped: Sundar arrived, his hands held up, his eyes burning in the early morning light.

His voice was a pleasant, baritone; it rumbled through the crowd like a long ocean wave. She didn't understand the words, but the meaning was clear. It would be happening soon. Her stomach began to cramp a little at the prospect. She was aware and conscious enough to understand she and her lover were naked. Soon it would be their time to give their vows and consummate their marriage in front of witnesses.

Monty removed her hands from his shoulders and brought them down between their bodies, his intention clear. She gently wrapped his balls in one hand, grasping his stiff cock in the other. The feeling of it, after so many weeks apart, after so long together, shot a fountain of white flame up her spine.

His hands traveled down her back, lightly dancing on her skin stopping at the underside of her cheeks where he turned them to hold her ass. In this position, she realized, he could do anything from open them to expose her to the crowd, squeeze them to send a pulse of arousal through her, or lift her to impale his cock into her.

Sundar's monotone kept what little of her conscious mind distracted. She didn't notice the drums beginning a slow bass beat. Instead, she felt her body opening: her pussy lips began to peel apart, her jaw relaxing. She was a marigold, opening to the morning sun. It wasn't that she thought of herself metaphorically. She had become a flower – the genitalia of a plant, incapable of independent movement, evolved to attract others to fertilize her, her purpose to allow fruit to form. She could only respond to her environment, seeking nourishment from the sun – nourishment in this instance meant the seed from Monty's cock.

She didn't hear the changes in the drums and voices; the growing overtones of harmonies and the weavings of the intricate rhythms. Her mind was starting its ascent again, her white wings beginning to unfurl. She felt his hot hard cock against her skin and remembered the first time he had taken her – the massage table – how masterfully he had manipulated her senses and brought her over the top. She revisited that moment of surprise when he introduced his hand into her pussy in a place she'd never felt before. The feeling of his cock in her mouth. The way he forced her to do things she'd never done: screaming out during sex, begging him to fuck her. The openness she felt to him. Gone were the feelings of shame at being exposed in public. Gone were the feelings of humiliation the morning after. He had helped her accept herself for what she was – whatever that was – she had no words for it, just images. Images of her on her knees taking him in her mouth; images of her spread eagled in hotel rooms with a woman between her legs; images of her strapped to a wall being fucked in front of a crowd; of being raised up on a table with her entire body and soul exposed to him.

Technically, she hadn't had an orgasm for months, but the white fire was far more satisfying than any orgasm she'd had – with him or before him. Images of her stripped bare in his theater, watching alternate pasts, seeing what she was capable of flashed like an old-time movie: herky-jerky too rapidly for her to reflect on, each adding to the central flame. Her spine was a bright white hot filament – a slowly twisting rope of energy far more intense than she had felt before.

Through the layers of her consciousness, she heard words that she barely recognized: "What do you want?" She had no idea who spoke them, or whether they had been spoken at all. She couldn't speak a response, but focused instead on jumping onto the white column of fire that was thrumming through her from below her feet to far above her. There was no fear, although she sensed it was far more powerful than she'd embraced/ridden before. She felt his hands begin to lift her and she spread her wings, ready to jump.

She sailed high up onto the column of twisting energy, immersing herself into it just as she felt his hot prick impale her. She could still feel how wet she was – he slid easily and deeply into her, and then she bottomed out onto his shaft, just as she was fully embraced by the fire. It shot her high into the sky – back to a place she remembered being before – above the earth looking down, but she had no words for the place or the place from which she'd just come. She was an energy held up by a more powerful energy. She remembered being separated before, but now she felt surrounded by a community of energy – nothing specific stood out. It was just a feeling of warmth and joy.

She could feel him begin to move her up and down onto his shaft. The feelings translated into a pulsing of the energy fields: the white column began a complex shifting, the ...air... around her flexing and pressing on her. She responded with her own pulses, squeezing his cock with her pussy, moving her hands to his ass, to the top of his cheeks, anywhere she could send her own energy back.

His lips found hers and he sucked her mouth to his, sealing them together. Now when he lifted her, she had to curl her back slightly, pushing his cock against her insides, against that spot he had introduced her to so long ago. The energy fields pulsed each time he rubbed her there. No small voice was left in her head; no self-consciousness stood outside the circle to observe; no judgments leapt up to shame her. She was fucking her lover in front of witnesses; she was going to receive his complete commitment; he was going to share his sperm with her, the only time in 25 years. The thought didn't come to her that way, but it was inherent in their dance, in the way she squeezed him with her legs, in the way she urged him to let go and fill her, in the way she merged her energy with his.

If she was a column of twisting white hot rope, where/what was he? She knew he was merging with her, but she needed to know it, to see it. The moment of self-consciousness broke the rhythm for just a fraction of a second threatening to bring down the fragile structures. She panicked and then he shifted, just a tiny amount, and the column split into two: a braided structure of light twisting into an interlocking union more complex than she could untangle. His, or her, braid expanded and branched, sending threads into the other. She could feel her arousal building even as his cock slammed deep into her, his cock-head swelling inside her.

She was lost to her physical sensations, completely engulfed in the dance of the flames. The intensity of the building orgasm would have been frightening if she could feel fear. Instead, she rode it, weaving her fibers into his, the surrounding fog of energy coming closer, feeding into their column.

And then she felt the shift. She couldn't explain it afterwards, but she just knew it when it was happening. She remembered a change in orientation – the earth was no longer below her – it suddenly was around her, but she did remember feeling his cock pulsing in the familiar way; the comfort of it melted the last of any anxiety. She saw the two columns re-connect and merge into one, and then it came...he came...his cum came shooting up into her, filling the column of white fire with another stream – she could feel the heat inside her, she could see the jets of energy like shooting star fireworks, each distinct from the column of energy, each adding to it, each being subsumed and contributing.

She could feel the wetness sliding between his cock and her channel, but he was buried so deep in her she knew she had captured at least some. She could feel him continue to pulse and she heard him, through all of the incomprehensible dream-like impressions, she could hear him grunting, feel him grunting into her mouth still sealed to his. She felt her neck muscles completely melt and then...then her own orgasm hit.

The two columns brightened, the earth swallowed them both in a warm embrace – the light from their energy blazing through the darkness. There was nothing outside the two of them: just the column of light – a filament in a bulb – the tiny sparks from his seed barely visible inside their column. And then she was back inside the column, all white and frothy, the energy pulsing through her, the sparks now burrowing their way into her. Each one traveled a different path; each one lit her up in different ways. She tracked them all, holding them, dissipating their energy until she had incorporated them. Something in her scanned the column, rode the column, looking for any last spark that might have gotten away.

The sounds of the drums and chanting greeted her. They were lying on a blanket on the ground, the morning sky a beautiful clear blue, the sun just beginning to heat the air. She was breathing deeply, the white energy coiled around her spine and brain. She knew he hadn't felt it that way – that for him it was a river, but she couldn't imagine that metaphor of cool rushing water. It was heat for her: heat and electricity. She kissed his face, her hands rubbing his body. She didn't care she had just fucked her brains out (nearly literally, she realized) in front of a group of almost-strangers. She no longer thought of them as strangers or as separate people at all. They were a part of her. She realized all of humanity was a part of her at that moment. All of the judgments and criticisms and words no longer meant anything – Carole, her step-mother, her friends, herself.

In her euphoria, it was as if a metal jacket had been removed and floated away. All of the useless frames that she had used to separate herself from the rest of the world – to define herself – no longer mattered. Faintly she heard Patti's voice, and then Monty's admonishing her for pigeonholing, but then those all evaporated like fog on a hot day. She was free. Free to love him as she wanted, without concern for what it looked like or seemed like.

His cock was still hard – in spite of his ejaculating. She could feel his semen inside her. She shifted to take him back in and kissed his mouth. She couldn't move more than to secure his hard shaft deep into her. She didn't need to merge again that moment. She had faith they would get there again – if not the same, at least as intensely. She saw a future opening behind her eyes – a kaleidoscopic intertwining of possibilities – some more clear than others, but nothing she could count or inventory. She lay with him, tightly embracing his body with her arms, his cock with her cunt and let herself drift into her future.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
330 Followers
12