No Batteries Required

Story Info
Things in this Sex Shop are kept in the dark.
1.1k words
3.82
24.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new Sex Shop in Main Street had finally opened, despite opposition from civic bodies, hypocritical neighbours and professional objectors. Now into it's third week, sales had just started to perk up, much to the relief of Mr Everard, the manager.

Candy, the young, tight assed, blow-job faced assistant, was doing her nails during a slack period, when the door chime sounded loudly, cutting short her holiday dreams of Hedonism II.

Into the emporium of sleaze, porn and objects designed to keep Duracell in business for centuries, walked Arthur Grimp. Now into his 60's and praying for early retirement, Grimp was a man who had long lost the art of polite conversation. He looked that way too; short, gnarled, with a bony face and severe haircut. One could imagine he slept with a bull mastiff.

"Have you got one o' them fuckin candles?" he grated in a voice louder than a lorry full of rocks.

"Er, I'll just have a look" stammered Candy, unsure as to what a fuckin candle was. Was it actually a candle shaped like a prick, or did it reflect the mood this goblin like man was in?

"Come on woman, shake your arse, I ain't got time to piss around" croaked Grimp.

At this point, a red-faced man, puffing and panting, rushed into the room - Everard, Candy's much beleaguered boss.

"Sir, can I ask you to keep the noise down? We don't want to disturb the neighbours, they'll have us closed in a shot" he said pointedly.

Drawing up to his full height of 5ft 6ins, and sucking in his lips and half of his nose, Grimp appeared to blow steam through his ears before stating, once again he wanted a fucking candle.

"Yer know, one of them big dick things, with throbbing blue veins down the side and string coming out of the knob end"

Inwardly praying that a deafness had struck the community, Everard whispered that yes, they kept such objects and assured Grimp one was to hand within moments.

"Well" responded Grimp, visibly pleased he could progress.

"Now get a match and fucking light it, I'm from the Electricity Company and I've come to disconnect"

*****

Candy went into the store room and retrieved a large penis shaped candle. She smiled has her hand instinctively grasped it, just beneath the head. Dashing out, she handed the object to Grimp, who reassured both Everard and herself, that once he had located the main distribution board, the job would last 20 minutes. So, Candy took herself back into the store room and hurried over to the box of wax dicks.

Reaching into the box, she randomly pulled out the first candle, which was 8 inches long, very thick and blessed with balls to match. Well, she thought, don't think we'll be trying all of you, just the first 5-1/2 inches will do. Laying back on the one table in the store, she lifted her legs up and apart. She guided the head of the wax dick up against her pussy, with her right hand and pushed her thin panties material to one side with her left. A sigh escaped from her, as she gently shoved the phallus inside; already she was moist and pliant.

Grimp had spent 5 minutes in the wrong room searching for the mains board before he decided the store room would be a likely location. Opening the door, which Candy had forgot to lock in her eagerness, he strode in and caught his breath with the unexpected display going on before him. Candy's eyes were glazed and though they were looking in his direction, did not register Grimp for some moments. She was almost sobbing with pleasure, as her hand kept pushing and pulling on the now glistening candle cock.

"Now don't you worry, young miss, I'll not mention this to anybody" Grimp said.

Candy was transfixed; her brain was trying to get that dick out of her insides, but her body wouldn't respond. She could only lay there as Grimp walked over and pulled down his trousers and underpants with one movement. For a man of his years, Grimp didn't do so bad. His half turgid penis wasn't the biggest in town, but his big, coconut shaped balls were fascinating.

Candy reached out with her left hand and cupped the huge testes, which were more than a handful for her. Grimp's prick stiffened and thickened as blood pumped into it, his foreskin peeling back almost to the rim of the swollen glans. He gently grasped the juice moistened candle cock from Candy's hand and pulled it out of her wet cunt. Her face reddened and he laughed as the sudden inrush of air caused her pussy to slurp noisily.

"Please Sir, a condom" Candy gasped. Grimp, not wanting to face any paternity charges, duly obliged. Reaching for a box on the shelf besides him, he decided on a crimson ribbed affair, with what appeared to be Rhino horns protruding from the end. Candy's hand was still fondling those sack like balls, so he rolled the condom down his hard prick and then pulled himself away from her.

He positioned himself on the table and placed both her legs over his upper arms. With his right hand he pointed the horned head of his pulsating cock against the young ladies clitoris and began rubbing up and down and from side to side.

"Oh fuck yes, don't stop that, you fucker" yelled Candy. After a couple of minutes, she grunted and reached down for Grimp's dick, pulling with all her might. The old man's tool penetrated that moist, sweet, liquid flesh and he began to thrust and pump his hips. Candy was helpless now; she just bucked and rolled and moaned and sobbed.

"Do you like being fucked?" she heard Grimp say.

"I fucking love it, you dirty old cunt" she screamed and began hitting out at Grimps arms and chest in a frenzy. Grimp braced himself for the gland finale; he took deep breaths and slowed the pace down a bit. Candy gave a long moan, and he could feel her hot wet cunt tighten and pulse down the length of his prick. She's coming, he thought and increased the speed of his thrusts once more. Her hips pumped back at him and he grasped her arse cheeks and crushed them violently, before he too lost control and felt his prick melt, as hot creamy semen spurted from him.

The electricity supply was duly connected and the old man with the face of a gnome left the premises. Strangely, he was sporting a rather large smile and seemed to be walking much more upright than of late!